• 190 results
Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@artyom said:

@ultragreenboy: lol that's what we do...then I spent ALL of my b-day money on a wi-fi router to help somewhat, but it turns out U-Verse can't use wireless routers hahaha what a waste of $140

lol and since my aunt is in california at the moment I'm considering moving the router and modem to our room

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ultragreenboy: I tried moving my modem to a different place in my house and it reset the set up lol

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@ultragreenboy: I tried moving my modem to a different place in my house and it reset the set up lol

My router is equally as dumb as I cant unplug it without fear of losing internet for a week

Sadly though its the only one that's not outdated

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: lol mine will go out for a week just randomly hahaha...it really sucks to pay for xbox live and not be able to play it.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone here who thinks Superman can ever dream to one-shot WW is a fanboy and are low-balling Diana. Adam distracts Superman and WW one-shots HIM with her tiara.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@ultragreenboy: lol mine will go out for a week just randomly hahaha...it really sucks to pay for xbox live and not be able to play it.

Main reason I dont play mine either

sucks to play games and be forced straight into walls

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus said:

Anyone here who thinks Superman can ever dream to one-shot WW is a fanboy and are low-balling Diana. Adam distracts Superman and WW one-shots HIM with her tiara.

He already has one shotted her...

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: Oh my god I know that is one of the most frustrating things in the world.

Avatar image for mohammed_alg_92
mohammed_alg_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

wonder woman and black adam

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@ultragreenboy: Oh my god I know that is one of the most frustrating things in the world.

I love Payday 2 it's one of my all time favorite games yet I hate playing it because I take stealth shots and end up shooting a window and triggering an alarm because the guard is actually long gone.

Even my computer isn't safe from the lag.

When I respawn in dc universe I get beat up and ragdolled by the air because my character is lagged so far behind the game he takes damage late.

Sparnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

get a picture where diana has bigger chest pls, its comic vine courtesy

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When people say one shotting. I thought everyone had the same definition as me. Guess not.

One shotting to me has always been no blows exchanged, and then someone hits the opponent 1 time and the fight was over.

In that scan theyd already been fighting IIRC.

He then gets a super amo from being at the sun and rocks her hard. She blacks out for an instant. Just an instant. In UFC, you hear guys all the time just get rocked(but stay up) and between rounds ask their corner, "what happened, i blacked out for a second".

She took a punch from a blood lusted amped superman that knocked her from the sun to earth and survived.

She later comes back with lots of good hits on him and the battle ends with superman gushing blood.

Thats not one shotting to me, not even close.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When people say one shotting. I thought everyone had the same definition as me. Guess not.

One shotting to me has always been no blows exchanged, and then someone hits the opponent 1 time and the fight was over.

In that scan theyd already been fighting IIRC.

He then gets a super amo from being at the sun and rocks her hard. She blacks out for an instant. Just an instant. In UFC, you hear guys all the time just get rocked(but stay up) and between rounds ask their corner, "what happened, i blacked out for a second".

She took a punch from a blood lusted amped superman that knocked her from the sun to earth and survived.

She later comes back with lots of good hits on him and the battle ends with superman gushing blood.

Thats not one shotting to me, not even close.

She only woke up due to re entry and they were hardly fighting before the main thing that happened was Supes bum rushed her not that it matters anyway since New 52 is way stronger anyways

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sparnage said:

get a picture where diana has bigger chest pls, its comic vine courtesy

LOL

I will neither agree nor disagree with this

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: lol mine does the exact same thing with Payday 2...I don't have DCUO on this laptop right now because it's new, and it take 5 days to download...which I can't get because the internet goes out like every 2 hours so I have to restart...that's why I just hangout on CV now

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By KaraZor-el
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@ultragreenboy: lol mine does the exact same thing with Payday 2...I don't have DCUO on this laptop right now because it's new, and it take 5 days to download...which I can't get because the internet goes out like every 2 hours so I have to restart...that's why I just hangout on CV now

I'm just glad I downloaded it before we switched Internet providers

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By KaraZor-el

@ultragreenboy: and hes blood lusted, trying to kill her, super amped from going to the sun, and shes holding back and it looks even.

Although superman does do more damage by breaking her wrist, even if she can heal that in a few seconds.

And it ends with superman gushing blood and unable to kill the holding back, non amped wonder woman.

Basically the point is that its far from a stomp like some people believe.

Superman to me will always be the strongest in DC, regardless. Hes the man in DC (besides the Bman).

Based off of speed, equipment, skill, strength, morals, their character and everything else, id say she can win 4-6 wins out of 10. Meaning i dont have an issue with people saying he wins, she wins, or a draw. Cause its close.

What i find issue with is people claiming itd be a stomp.

If DC absolutely had to make a movie where those 2 fought, theyd HAVE to get superman the win. If not it would hurt sales in a massive way and be a huge blow to their image. Thats not to say its a conspiracy, since as i said, i do believe he can beat her up to 6 times out of 10.

Just saying...its close.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: No he hasnt. She once blacked out for a few seconds after taking a hit from a bloodlusted, sun-amped Superman, and she got right back up after crashing into Earth.

Avatar image for superlightning123
Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus said:

@ultragreenboy: No he hasnt. She once blacked out for a few seconds after taking a hit from a bloodlusted, sun-amped Superman, and she got right back up after crashing into Earth.

Because the heat of re entry woke her up -.-

Read the scan -.-

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By ZhuRong

I thought if you get knocked out then it takes a while for you to wake back up?

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: Are you implying she wouldn't have woken up even if there werent any heat? With her healing factor, I dont see why she wouldnt.

And you failed to reply to the part about Superman being sun-amped to the point that even kryptonite didnt effect him, when he hit her. Last time I checked, he isnt sun-amped here. She's been hit by a bloodlusted Superman way too many times in the past and kept fighting for people to think he can one-shot.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sun amped, blood lusted, AND she was holding back.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus said:

@ultragreenboy: Are you implying she wouldn't have woken up even if there werent any heat? With her healing factor, I dont see why she wouldnt.

And you failed to reply to the part about Superman being sun-amped to the point that even kryptonite didnt effect him, when he hit her. Last time I checked, he isnt sun-amped here. She's been hit by a bloodlusted Superman way too many times in the past and kept fighting for people to think he can one-shot.

The sun amp doesn't matter because New 52 at base is stronger than Pre 52 with sun amp so she's gonna get hit WAY harder than what it took to K.O. her

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: Yes it does. While it is true that new 52 Superman has incredible lifting feats, he has not yet shown striking feats at the level of pre-52 powerhouses. And if you want to talk about new 52 feats, WW has the ability to summon any weapon she chooses, and they are all magical. Couple her new 52 weapons with her pre-52 combat speed, and she is the fastest and most deadly fighter here. It should also be noted that new 52 WW did tank a hundred blows from two Kryptonians Superman himself said were as strong as him, and all WW had was a few bruises.

WW alone is a match for Superman, at least for a while, but she has another Superman level character helping her. Between Adams magically enhanced punches and Dianas deadly sword coupled with her skill, Superman is going down hard.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By SPM1M

@karazor-el: @klaus: A couple of things with that fight between kal and diana in superman sacrifice. In one issue it shows kal's perspective of the fight. It shows how he could have killed diana right off the bat by taking her straight into the sun, it says that he could have killed doomsday(diana) but decided that he wanted to make him suffer first. So not only is he not fully blood lusted as he made such a decision but he could have ended her before she had a chance to brake free not to mention he did make her black out with a single blow(although sun bathed). The fight went in diana's favor later on but it still doesnt hold up well when u consider that in almost all other encounters kal had the obvious advantage. As for this battle even bloodlusted kal would have a hard time with these two power houses but its possible for either side to win.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Kingant27

@the_man_with_questions: First you say Superman wasn't fighting smart against WW; but the OP states Blood-Lusted Superman, in which he will not be fighting smart, and focus more on hurting his opponent than fighting smart; you contradicted yourself.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Klaus

@spm1m: Superman believing he could have killed doomsday by taking him into the Sun means nothing as he was fighting Diana, who has unity with fire. And in all of their fights, the only reason Superman looks like he has a slight advantage is because HE is always the one attacking her, while she usually holds back. She has never tried to flat out kill him. Not only that, but she has her god mode now which not only amps all of her stats, but releases her full power which is magical in nature. And how exactly can Superman get around Dianas sword while also fighting Adam. In sacrifice, Superman had to get close and personal to hit her, she didnt have a sword then. I doubt he can get close now that she has her sword. Also if he grabs her like in sacrifice, she can summon the lightning of Zues to strike him. And dont forget, Diana can freeze her enemies now that she has her War cry. She did it to doomsday and to Superdoom. Once while wearing the bracelets and another while in god-mode.

Oh and new 52 Diana has shown capable of getting the lasso on Superdoom and blitz him to space before he could react. And Zod. And Supergirl. And Shazam. Unlike her pre-52 counter part, she will lasso Superman, especially since she has help.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Both Wonder Woman and Adam alone are good debatable fights for Superman. Together they should thrash him. This is a mismatch.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Apocalypse.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve It's not a mismatch. New 52 Superman is stronger than both Wonder Woman and Black Adam. Pre-52 Superman is faster than both of them. These two attributes combined and Diana and Teth get speedblitzed into oblivion

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27:

Incorrect. Do you know what blood lust means? It means out for blood. It doesn't mean you'll start fighting deficiently.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@pokeysteve It's not a mismatch. New 52 Superman is stronger than both Wonder Woman and Black Adam. Pre-52 Superman is faster than both of them. These two attributes combined and Diana and Teth get speedblitzed into oblivion

I like this answer

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus said:

@spm1m: Superman believing he could have killed doomsday by taking him into the Sun means nothing as he was fighting Diana, who has unity with fire. And in all of their fights, the only reason Superman looks like he has a slight advantage is because HE is always the one attacking her, while she usually holds back. She has never tried to flat out kill him. Not only that, but she has her god mode now which not only amps all of her stats, but releases her full power which is magical in nature. And how exactly can Superman get around Dianas sword while also fighting Adam. In sacrifice, Superman had to get close and personal to hit her, she didnt have a sword then. I doubt he can get close now that she has her sword. Also if he grabs her like in sacrifice, she can summon the lightning of Zues to strike him. And dont forget, Diana can freeze her enemies now that she has her War cry. She did it to doomsday and to Superdoom. Once while wearing the bracelets and another while in god-mode.

Oh and new 52 Diana has shown capable of getting the lasso on Superdoom and blitz him to space before he could react. And Zod. And Supergirl. And Shazam. Unlike her pre-52 counter part, she will lasso Superman, especially since she has help.

Means nothing? Diana herself said he was going to kill her by throwing her into the sun but since this is new 52 as well im not too familiar with new 52 diana, wat is this unity with fire if dont mind me asking? is the pre 52?

Not at all, in most fights pre 52 diana has been the aggressor. In for tomorrow she was fully equipped and was determined to stop kal at any cost(as she expressed) and wat happened? kal literally manhandled her with out even trying, he then proceeded to hold her down (even with her sword) and convince her to let her go. In war of the gods i believe she also trying to fight kal but ended with her flat out admitting she couldnt beat him. In Superman/Batman absolute power the timeline was altered and it showed a situation where superman was truly bloodlusted. Wat happened he blitzed her with two blows and ended her in two panels. There are many more examples of superman being on top even though he is the one who holds back. Im aware of her god mode and her god mode abilities and you are right i completely forgot to factor in her new powers. She cant beat kal alone but with teth even as a distraction they pull trough a good majority.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

His speed isn't high enough above theirs to blitz. She's reacted to him and so could he. They are both capable of injuring him on top of that. He needs more than his strength here. He likely gets Lassoed for an incap while duking with Adam.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: Clark's speed is when compared to Black Adam.Diana could react more successfully than Teth by a considerable margin and yet that won't be a good idea against Superman who has his New 52 strength. His Pre 52 counterpart was able to snap Diana's wrist handily so imagine with his New 52 strength.Diana won't be able to lasso Superman at all with his equal if not superior speed to Diana.In fact, the only reason this lasts longer is because of her and Clark would still win

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: Clark's speed is when compared to Black Adam.Diana could react more successfully than Teth by a considerable margin and yet that won't be a good idea against Superman who has his New 52 strength. His Pre 52 counterpart was able to snap Diana's wrist handily so imagine with his New 52 strength.Diana won't be able to lasso Superman at all with his equal if not superior speed to Diana.In fact, the only reason this lasts longer is because of her and Clark would still win

You talked me into changing my mind about this being a mismatch but I still don't see Superman winning. Has his heat vision been able to hurt Adam?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: tbh, I don't recall Superman using his heat vision against Black Adam.Or if other kryptonians like Power Girl have :/

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: And the Heat Vision where?

We see superman's eyes go red and than black adam goes flying, smoke is rising from black adam's body, and superman has not moved from his spot.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: But no heat vision is shown.

Again its pretty straightforward. What else could have created the smoke? And the building behind black adam is black which indicates burning.