#201 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84550 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primecut:  You're defeating your own case dude. Superman attacks aimed to destroy Doomsday > then calm rational Superman punches aimed to incapacitate. Wonder Woman took everything an enraged Superman out to kill Doomsday had to offer and then some.
Moderator
#202 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primecut said:

" Superman disarmed her attempt to cheat, it still doesnt change the fact she cheated.   Anyway,  the key fact you are missing or just ignoring out of convenience is that it was berserked Superman.  That means she didn't beat the regular Supes and that is the issue here, that berserked Superman =/= Superman.  The feat just showed that Superman can drag her around with raw power if he abandons all defense and just keeps attacking irrationally. Too bad the real Superman is nothing like him, he'd use his brain a whole lot more and fight more defensively like he usually does.  
 
The key is you cant just go around saying Wonder Woman beat Supes when it wasnt even Supes fighting her, he was fighting Doomsday in his own mind, and Wonder Woman was fighting an out of character Supes.  It is no different than using scans of out of continuity instances since Supes was drastically different.  At least in the out of continuity scans of Superman killing her he isnt fighting Doomsday in his head when he's fighting Wonder Woman....man, the fact you think that is a credible win is just funny. 

Took you long enough to respond to me. Even if Superman disarmed her, you failed to realize why the Kryptonite was of no consequence, simply because he was too close to a yellow sun. You then tried to tell me to research Kryptonite, when you didn't even know the circumstance as to why it didn't help her. You YOURSELF said that mild-mannered Superman couldn't curbstomp her, but that a berserked Superman would. As it stands, a berserked Superman failed to curbstomp her twice. Even when Superman is mild-mannered, Wonder Woman was able to stalemate him in battle several times. Superman being bloodlusted doesn't change the fact that she defeated him, and you still have a problem with it. That's fine. The evidence speaks for itself, and can't be compared to out-of-continuity scans for very simple reasons that even you would fail to understand. Didn't you post that Red Son scan on the other page, like it meant something? LOL.
 
Please, don't waste my time with nonsense, buddy. I don't like to repeat myself to those that lack the intelligence to pay attention.
 

@Primecut

said:

" Yeah, that's why he plowed her around the solar system and dragged her to the sun all the way from Earth, because they are equal....right.  Sounds like you didnt read it to me.  Her eyes wouldnt be rolling back in her head when he has a hold if her if they were close. "

I read the comic, smart guy. Wonder Woman said she was holding back, and wasn't giving it her all against a bloodlusted Superman that thought she was Doomsday, and yet, he failed to curbstomp her, something that you claimed he could do. Maybe you missed that part, too. After all, you didn't know why the Kryptonite didn't work, so I wouldn't put it past you.
#203 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @Primecut:  You're defeating your own case dude. Superman attacks aimed to destroy Doomsday > then calm rational Superman punches aimed to incapacitate. Wonder Woman took everything an enraged Superman out to kill Doomsday had to offer and then some. "
I didn't think this guy was that clueless. Reminds me of Klandicar/Porlos.
 
@vuviper said:
" Needed her out of the way so Supes could die ;-) She is pretty fast according to switchdoctor"
She really impressed Superman there.
#204 Posted by The New Poo Poo List (31 posts) - - Show Bio
I figured my presence on the Vine would scare away the trolls or prevent new ones from coming through, but I figured wrong. Perhaps I should update the list.
#205 Edited by Primecut (38 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:

" @Primecut:  You're defeating your own case dude. Superman attacks aimed to destroy Doomsday > then calm rational Superman punches aimed to incapacitate. Wonder Woman took everything an enraged Superman out to kill Doomsday had to offer and then some. "

Prove that bloodlusted Superman is a better fighter than regular Supes.  Doubt that is happening actually.

 
 
  
 

@Static Shock

said:

 

You YOURSELF said that mild-mannered Superman couldn't curbstomp her, but that a berserked Superman would.
 
 
I read the comic, smart guy. Wonder Woman said she was holding back, and wasn't giving it her all against a bloodlusted Superman that thought she was Doomsday, and yet, he failed to curbstomp her, something that you claimed he could do. Maybe you missed that part, too. After all, you didn't know why the Kryptonite didn't work, so I wouldn't put it past you. 

I never even mentioned berserked Superman before you brought him up.  You continue to lie about me referencing a berserked Superman curbstomping her.  I was talking about Superman in his normal state going all out like in the above scans, using his wits and counter attacks.  Who cares about berserked Superman?  I guess you do since you banked your entire argument on him being the same as regular Superman.  Reality check, he isnt.   Berserked/mind controlled heroes generally lose or are subdued in comics, they fight recklessly and no one wants to see the hero killed by a maniac, genius.
#206 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primecut said:
"I never even mentioned berserked Superman before you brought him up.  You continue to lie about me referencing a berserked Superman curbstomping her.  I was talking about Superman in his normal state going all out like in the above scans, using his wits and counter attacks.  Who cares about berserked Superman?  I guess you do since you banked your entire argument on him being the same as regular Superman.  Reality check, he isnt.   Berserked/mind controlled heroes generally lose or are subdued in comics, no one wants to see the hero killed by a maniac, genius. "
In the above scans, he wasn't in a normal state. He was bloodlusted. As it stands, Wonder Woman endured an enraged Superman geared to fight Doomsday as if Lois had been killed by him. At the same time, a mild-mannered Superman has been stalemated by Wonder Woman in other fights. I never said that a bloodlusted Superman was the same as a regular Superman. Don't get me wrong. It's the same Superman, just a different mind state. The character, as a whole, isn't different. But, you're right. Nobody wants to see a hero killed by a maniac. Doesn't take away from the fact that he lost, though. There's no getting past that, kiddo.
#207 Edited by Primecut (38 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

" @Primecut said:

"I never even mentioned berserked Superman before you brought him up.  You continue to lie about me referencing a berserked Superman curbstomping her.  I was talking about Superman in his normal state going all out like in the above scans, using his wits and counter attacks.  Who cares about berserked Superman?  I guess you do since you banked your entire argument on him being the same as regular Superman.  Reality check, he isnt.   Berserked/mind controlled heroes generally lose or are subdued in comics, no one wants to see the hero killed by a maniac, genius. "

In the above scans, he wasn't in a normal state. He was bloodlusted. As it stands, Wonder Woman endured an enraged Superman geared to fight Doomsday as if Lois had been killed by him. At the same time, a mild-mannered Superman has been stalemated by Wonder Woman in other fights. I never said that a bloodlusted Superman was the same as a regular Superman. Don't get me wrong. It's the same Superman, just a different mind state. The character, as a whole, isn't different. But, you're right. Nobody wants to see a hero killed by a maniac. Doesn't take away from the fact that he lost, though. There's no getting past that, kiddo. "
Yeah, he wasnt in his normal state just like the scans you are using of him trying to murder Wonder Woman.  So you just contradicted yourself majorly but I'll let you put another quarter in this machine to continue.  Okay, so mild-mannered Supes stalemates her but bloodlusted Supes loses.  Read that previous sentence again.  That's why I said regular Supes is a better fighter than this blood crazed maniac you keep showing.  You just proved my point.  Now what happens when mild mannered Supes gets serious about putting her down without losing his mind like he did to Wonder Woman.  I'm going with Supes, your evidence using bloodlusted Superman was weak at best.   Just like calling me kiddo because you lost the argument is weak and childish.  Come see me when you get a real argument. 
#208 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84550 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primecut:  You didn't read what I posted did you? However, its rather easy if you are using that particular scan. Bloodlusted Superman immediately speed blitzed who he thought was Doomsday and proceeded to fly straight for the Sun. No BS, no running his mouth, no moral code holding him back. Now look at the scan you posted of Superman fighting an emotional Doomsday. Cocky, talkative, throwing body punches against a character who tanks shots like that. So you tell me who appears to be the better fighter. The one not holding anything back doing exactly what needs to be done to finish the fight .....or the fighter who feels the need to make a speech while using tactics that he ultimately knows wont work? Its not like Bloodlusted Superman was unable to use tactics if that's the argument you are trying to make.
Moderator
#209 Edited by Primecut (38 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:

" @Primecut:  You didn't read what I posted did you? However, its rather easy if you are using that particular scan. Bloodlusted Superman immediately speed blitzed who he thought was Doomsday and proceeded to fly straight for the Sun. No BS, no running his mouth, no moral code holding him back. Now look at the scan you posted of Superman fighting an emotional Doomsday. Cocky, talkative, throwing body punches against a character who tanks shots like that. So you tell me who appears to be the better fighter. The one not holding anything back doing exactly what needs to be done to finish the fight .....or the fighter who feels the need to make a speech while using tactics that he ultimately knows wont work? Its not like Bloodlusted Superman was unable to use tactics if that's the argument you are trying to make. "

I did read it.  The fact is that she didn't beat regular Superman, she beat a blood crazed Superman who doesnt use defensive techniques but just keeps attacking.  He also thinks he is fighting the wrong opponent and we know that Diana is nothing like Doomsday.  You do realize he doesnt have to throw Wonder Woman into the sun, right?  He can physically kill her with his fists so he was basically wasting his energy flying her to the sun because he didnt know her vulnerabilities.  He took an entire unnecessary approach to beating her that he wouldnt have to if he fought her without his mind being in shambles.   You are arguing blood crazed Supes is a better fighter but that isnt proven unless he beats the villains that regular Superman has beaten.  I'd say he is not up to par considering regular Supes stalemates her and this bloodcrazed maniac lost.   She has a feat over a blood crazed Superman but not the regular one. 
#210 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primecut said:

" Yeah, he wasnt in his normal state just like the scans you are using of him trying to murder Wonder Woman.  So you just contradicted yourself majorly but I'll let you put another quarter in this machine to continue.  Okay, so mild-mannered Supes stalemates her but bloodlusted Supes loses.  Read that previous sentence again.  That's why I said regular Supes is a better fighter than this blood crazed maniac you keep showing.  You just proved my point.  Now what happens when mild mannered Supes gets serious about putting her down without losing his mind like he did to Doomsday above.  I'm going with Supes, your evidence using bloodlusted Superman was weak at best.   Just like calling me kiddo because you lost the argument is a little bit childish.  Come see me when you get a real argument. "

That's just like me saying what if Wonder Woman gets serious about putting Superman down. The bloodlusted Superman that she fought twice shows everyone that she can endure his best attacks, even when she's not going all out (especially taking heat vision to the face and surviving a punch that sent her back to Earth, and she even survived reentry). Besides, even when he was mind-controlled by Maxwell Lord, he wasn't exactly a crazed maniac. Bloodlusted, sure. But, even then, he was was still fighting as if he was able to use tactics. If mild-mannered, he's not that much of a threat as for as damaging her goes. Even if Superman is a better fighter in his calm state, he's not a better fighter than Wonder Woman is. I lost? How so? You haven't shut my argument down yet. As far as I'm concerned, if this is a game for you to win, I feel very sorry for you. My real argument has been brought.
#211 Edited by Primecut (38 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

" @Primecut said:

" Yeah, he wasnt in his normal state just like the scans you are using of him trying to murder Wonder Woman.  So you just contradicted yourself majorly but I'll let you put another quarter in this machine to continue.  Okay, so mild-mannered Supes stalemates her but bloodlusted Supes loses.  Read that previous sentence again.  That's why I said regular Supes is a better fighter than this blood crazed maniac you keep showing.  You just proved my point.  Now what happens when mild mannered Supes gets serious about putting her down without losing his mind like he did to Doomsday above.  I'm going with Supes, your evidence using bloodlusted Superman was weak at best.   Just like calling me kiddo because you lost the argument is a little bit childish.  Come see me when you get a real argument. "
That's just like me saying what if Wonder Woman gets serious about putting Superman down. The bloodlusted Superman that she fought twice shows everyone that she can endure his best attacks, even when she's not going all out (especially taking heat vision to the face and surviving a punch that sent her back to Earth, and see ever survived reentry). Besides, even when he was mind-controlled by Maxwell Lord, he wasn't exactly a crazed maniac. Bloodlusted, sure. But, even then, he was was still fighting as if he was able to use tactics. If mild-mannered, he's not that much of a threat as for as damaging her goes. Even if Superman is a better fighter in his calm state, he's not a better fighter than Wonder Woman is. I lost? How so? You haven't shut my argument down yet. As far as I'm concerned, if this is a game for you to win, I feel very sorry for you. My real argument has been brought. "
You lost because you keep using mind controlled Supes as evidence that Wonder Woman beats him. Superman thought his opponent was Doomsday when it was really Wonder Woman and that is not what the OP described.   Wonder Woman has more weaknesses to exploit than Doomsday does, so Supes basically held back the fists and opted to fly her to the sun.  Why fly someone to the sun when he can just pound out a victory with his fists and KO her?  You are arguing that is the best he can do against her essentially since it is the foundation of your argument.   If that is your real argument then likewise I feel very sorry for you. 
#212 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84550 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primecut said:
" I did read it.  The fact is that she didn't beat regular Superman, she beat a blood crazed Superman who doesnt use defensive techniques but just keeps attacking.  .  "
Then you would have realized that my post wasn't about Wonder Woman beating Superman, but that she  took offensive shots aimed to KILL Doomsday while holding back herself. Your post doesn't really make sense. Regular Superman could easily kill Wonder Woman, but Bloodraged Superman who was actually trying to kill Doomsday couldn't?
Moderator
#213 Edited by Primecut (38 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:

" @Primecut said:

" I did read it.  The fact is that she didn't beat regular Superman, she beat a blood crazed Superman who doesnt use defensive techniques but just keeps attacking.  .  "

Then you would have realized that my post wasn't about Wonder Woman beating Superman, but that she  took offensive shots aimed to KILL Doomsday while holding back herself. Your post doesn't really make sense. Regular Superman could easily kill Wonder Woman, but Bloodraged Superman who was actually trying to kill Doomsday couldn't? "
Doomsday can't be physically beaten by him again so he went for the sun.  Understand?  Don't cut out half my post then say it doesnt make sense.  It is pretty easy to understand actually.  He isn't going to focus on punching an opponent to death when the opponent is likely immune to any physical assaults.  He had her by the throat and her eyes were rolling back, instead of pounding her face in he goes for the sun.  That's why I dont think that was the best strategy.
#214 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primecut said:

" You lost because you keep using mind controlled Supes as evidence that Wonder Woman beats him.

Yet, here you are still arguing with me. What exactly did you win? LOL. Yes, Wonder Woman did beat him.
 
@Primecut said:

" Superman thought his opponent was Doomsday when it was really Wonder Woman and that is not what the OP described.   Wonder Woman has more weaknesses to exploit than Doomsday does, so Supes basically held back the fists and opted to fly her to the sun.  Why fly someone to the sun when he can just pound out a victory with his fists and KO her.  You are arguing that is the best he can do against her essentially since it is the foundation of your argument.   If that is your real argument then likewise I feel very sorry for you.  "

Even if he thought Wonder Woman was Doomsday, my main point is that she endured him when he was fighting to the best of his ability, taking hits that were aimed to kill and endured all of them. He was bloodlusted, but he wasn't fighting like a lunatic. The OP asked everyone who would win between the both of them, so Superman's mental state isn't even relevant. None of this means that he would actually fly her to the sun in this battle, and the scans posted weren't shown to prove that this battle would play out just like them. He could attempt to pull out a victory using only his fists. That's fine. But, she isn't going to make easy, nor is she going to stand there and allow him to KO her. They fought before (minus the bloodlusted fights), and Superman was never able to KO her, anyway. You're also forgetting that she is open to winning by KO, as well, even though it wouldn't be easy for her, either.
#215 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84550 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primecut said:
" @Gambler said:

" @Primecut said:

" I did read it.  The fact is that she didn't beat regular Superman, she beat a blood crazed Superman who doesnt use defensive techniques but just keeps attacking.  .  "

Then you would have realized that my post wasn't about Wonder Woman beating Superman, but that she  took offensive shots aimed to KILL Doomsday while holding back herself. Your post doesn't really make sense. Regular Superman could easily kill Wonder Woman, but Bloodraged Superman who was actually trying to kill Doomsday couldn't? "
Doomsday can't be physically beaten by him again so he went for the sun.  Understand?  Don't cut out half my post then say it doesnt make sense.  It is pretty easy to understand actually.  He isn't going to focus on punching an opponent to death when the opponent is likely immune to any physical assaults.  He had her by the throat and her eyes were rolling back, instead of pounding her face in he goes for the sun.  That's why I dont think that was the best strategy. "
Dude, I already said that in my original post. You asked me to "prove" that Bloodlusted Superman was a better fighter right? Okay, so Bloodlusted Superman "Thinks" he's fighting Doomsday right? So he instantly tries to fly what he believes to be Doomsday to the sun. THAT'S THE SMART APPROACH. You then posted a picture of a non-bloodlusted Superman fighting Doomsday and what is he doing? Talking, trying to " Psychically Harm Him." Which you yourself just now said CANT BE DONE LOL. There's your prove. Bloodlusted Superman would automatically try to dispatch Doomsday as quickly as possible, while non bloodlusted Superman tries body shots. Its got nothing to do with Wonder Woman at this point. That's not what you asked me to prove correct?
 
I cut your post to address the part that didnt make sense, come on man its like you're not even paying attention to whats being said. Your so fixated on Superman winning that you're not even reading the posts.
Moderator
#216 Posted by Primecut (38 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Primecut said:
" You lost because you keep using mind controlled Supes as evidence that Wonder Woman beats him.
Yet, here you are still arguing with me. What exactly did you win? LOL. Yes, Wonder Woman did beat him.
 
@Primecut said:
" Superman thought his opponent was Doomsday when it was really Wonder Woman and that is not what the OP described.   Wonder Woman has more weaknesses to exploit than Doomsday does, so Supes basically held back the fists and opted to fly her to the sun.  Why fly someone to the sun when he can just pound out a victory with his fists and KO her.  You are arguing that is the best he can do against her essentially since it is the foundation of your argument.   If that is your real argument then likewise I feel very sorry for you.  "
Even if he thought Wonder Woman was Doomsday, my main point is that she endured him when he was fighting to he best of his ability, taking hits that were aimed to kill and endured all of them. He was bloodlusted, but he wasn't fighting like a lunatic. The OP asked everyone who would win between the both of them, so Superman's mental state isn't even relevant. None of this means that he would actually fly her to the sun in this battle, and the scans posted weren't shown to prove that this battle would play out just like them. He could attempt to pull out a victory using only his fists. That's fine. But, she isn't going to make easy, nor is she going to stand there and allow him to KO her. They fought before (minus the bloodlusted fights), and Superman was never able to KO her, anyway. You're also forgetting that she is open to winning by KO, as well, even though it wouldn't be easy for her, either. "

His mental state is entirely relevant.  It is ridiculous you would even say something like that.  If the OP specified he wants Superman crazy in this fight then maybe your argument would be a little better.  He thought he was fighting Doomsday and wasnt able to analyze his opponent's weaknesses properly.  The brain is a relevant tool for any fighter in a fight, especially Superman who frequently employs strategy appropriate to who he is fighting.  You see, Wonder Woman is susceptible to KO while Doomsday isnt.  He isnt going to go fly Wonder Woman to the sun because he thinks she is Doomsday in a regular fight.  The feat is only applicable to a specific instance of Superman fighting crazily.  I'm not forgetting that he can be KOed, it is just more likely he will KO her, she has had trouble hanging with some of his old opponents he has taking many shots from.
 

#217 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primecut said:

" His mental state is entirely relevant.  It is ridiculous you would even say something like that.  If the OP specified he wants Superman crazy in this fight then maybe your argument would be a little better.  He thought he was fighting Doomsday and wasnt able to analyze his opponent's weaknesses properly.  The brain is a relevant tool for any fighter in a fight, especially Superman who frequently employs strategy appropriate to who he is fighting.  You see, Wonder Woman is susceptible to KO while Doomsday isnt.  He isnt going to go fly Wonder Woman to the sun because he thinks she is Doomsday in a regular fight.  The feat is only applicable to a specific instance of Superman fighting crazily.  I'm not forgetting that he can be KOed, it is just more likely he will KO her, she has had trouble hanging with some of his old opponents he has taking many shots from.  "

It's not relevant, because it if was, the OP would have addressed it already. Sadly, there's nothing there about anyone's mental state. Besides, I'm not arguing for a crazy Superman. I just got through saying that. Yes, he thought he was fighting Doomsday, and I know he's not gonna fly her to the sun here. I get that. Since you say Wonder Woman is susceptible to a KO, how come Superman (who thought he was fighting Doomsday) could not KO or kill her with the attacks aimed for Doomsday? Why is it that she was able to endure attacks meant for Doomsday? She's survived the punch that sent her flying back to Earth. She took heat vision to the face. She wasn't KO'ed or anything. How is more likely that he will KO her, when she's the better fighter of the two of them?
#218 Edited by Primecut (38 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:

" @Primecut said:

" @Gambler said:

" @Primecut said:

" I did read it.  The fact is that she didn't beat regular Superman, she beat a blood crazed Superman who doesnt use defensive techniques but just keeps attacking.  .  "

Then you would have realized that my post wasn't about Wonder Woman beating Superman, but that she  took offensive shots aimed to KILL Doomsday while holding back herself. Your post doesn't really make sense. Regular Superman could easily kill Wonder Woman, but Bloodraged Superman who was actually trying to kill Doomsday couldn't? "
Doomsday can't be physically beaten by him again so he went for the sun.  Understand?  Don't cut out half my post then say it doesnt make sense.  It is pretty easy to understand actually.  He isn't going to focus on punching an opponent to death when the opponent is likely immune to any physical assaults.  He had her by the throat and her eyes were rolling back, instead of pounding her face in he goes for the sun.  That's why I dont think that was the best strategy. "
Dude, I already said that in my original post. You asked me to "prove" that Bloodlusted Superman was a better fighter right? Okay, so Bloodlusted Superman "Thinks" he's fighting Doomsday right? So he instantly tries to fly what he believes to be Doomsday to the sun. THAT'S THE SMART APPROACH. You then posted a picture of a non-bloodlusted Superman fighting Doomsday and what is he doing? Talking, trying to " Psychically Harm Him." Which you yourself just now said CANT BE DONE LOL. There's your prove. Bloodlusted Superman would automatically try to dispatch Doomsday as quickly as possible, while non bloodlusted Superman tries body shots. Its got nothing to do with Wonder Woman at this point. That's not what you asked me to prove correct? I cut your post to address the part that didnt make sense, come on man its like you're not even paying attention to whats being said. Your so fixated on Superman winning that you're not even reading the posts. "
That's a smart approach against Doomsday but it isnt the smart approach against Wonder Woman. Come on man, it's like your so fixated on winning an argument that you forgot to make a valid one.   Static said the scans I showed were bloodlusted Superman and now you are saying he is non-bloodusted.   Since you guys are on the same team all the time how about one of you clarify and make up your minds? 
 

In the above scans, he wasn't in a normal state. He was bloodlusted.
 


 If you are going to use terms at least know when they are appropriate.  Once again, trying to win an argument without making one, throwing around flashy terms like non-bloodlust whether they are appropriate or not.  Typical Gambler.  ;)
 
Wait, you are trying to make one...I'm sorry, it is just so poor that I didn't realize you were trying to be valid.  Heh, the debaters on this site really have hit rock bottom. 
#219 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primecut said:
" Man, I think Gambler needs to get his head out of Static's @ss or vice versa.  It is hurting his debating skills....then again they both were never that good anyway.  These arguments against Supes were simply pitiful.  Guess all the good debaters went to a better website by now. "
Insulting a moderator usually gets you banned. Just thought I'd let you know. As far as how you feel about my debating skills, I respect your opinion. Here's mine. You're worse than mediocre and you aren't even doing a better job to defend Superman. But, that's OK. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. :) 
 
Anyway, Gambler has a different approach to the scans you posted. We aren't on the same team, and the idea of us always being on the same team isn't the truth. Just because I said that Superman was bloodlusted doesn't mean another person is going to say the same thing.
#220 Posted by Torpor (275 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps.
 















#221 Posted by vuviper (5530 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primecut said:
Static said the scans I showed were bloodlusted Superman and now you are saying he is non-bloodusted.   Since you guys are on the same team all the time how about one of you clarify and make up your minds? 
 
They're 2 different people with 2 different opinions, how does them disagreeing about something somehow equate to you being right?
#222 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84550 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primecut: Hahaha awww, someone has problems with comprehension :( Here, lets go back so we can catch you up to speed. 
 
@Primecut said:
" Prove that bloodlusted Superman is a better fighter than regular Supes.  Doubt that is happening actually.

 
Read what you posted. Are you asking me about Wonder Woman? Nope. Are you asking me about who would win? Nope. You are asking me to prove that Bloodlusted Superman is a better fighter then Non Bloodlusted Superman. Do you see that scan above? The scan you posted? Okay, listen close.......that......is.......normal......Superman.......Non......Bloodlusted.............vs.........Doomsday. Are ya still with me? Stay close now. Do you see what he is doing? Do you see Superman's brilliant strategy for dealing with Doomsday when he's not bloodlusted? He's trying to "Physically" harm him yes? And what did you yourself just say? 

 @Primecut said:
" Doomsday can't be physically beaten by him . " 
But wait? If normal Superman is such a better fighter......why would he be using a strategy that you yourself say doesn't work? Hmmmm.  
 
@Gambler said:
" Dude, I already said that in my original post. You asked me to "prove" that Bloodlusted Superman was a better fighter right? Okay, so Bloodlusted Superman "Thinks" he's fighting Doomsday right? So he instantly tries to fly what he believes to be Doomsday to the sun. THAT'S THE SMART APPROACH. "
 Understand yet? The fact that it was actually Wonder Woman has NOTHING to do with the debate taking place between you and I. Focus lol. We're debating which one is the better fighter. I've shown you that Bloodlusted Superman doesn't hesitate to immediately take Doomsday(dont get sidetracked by the fact that it was Wonder Woman, Bloodlusted Superman didnt know that and so his strategy for dealing with Doomsday while Bloodlusted is viable) out the fastest way he can (flying him to the sun). Where as Non Bloodlusted Superman tries taking him out with punches. I'm sorry Static is schooling you on a separate issue, I feel for you. Perhaps its all just to overwhelming and you need to step back and take a break :) Non-Bloodlusted is a flashy term? Really though if you feel I'm not making any points then simply stop responding to me :D
 
Moderator
#223 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Torpor: A lot of those scans aren't canon. The Mongul fight is Pre-Crisis, and no longer in continuity. The Bizarro fight never happened in the mainstream universe, and it's just a panel that comic book artist did, not even in a comic book. The one with Wonder Woman fighting Wonder Girl is canon, but she's holding back for fear of severely hurting her. The one with Superman strangling Wonder Woman isn't canon. Two different versions of both characters. In the first one with Medusa stabbing her, it's valid, but she takes Superman's punches on a regular better than she does piercing weapons. Superman doesn't have weapons here.
#224 Edited by Primecut (38 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:

" @Primecut said:

Static said the scans I showed were bloodlusted Superman and now you are saying he is non-bloodusted.   Since you guys are on the same team all the time how about one of you clarify and make up your minds? 
 
They're 2 different people with 2 different opinions, how does them disagreeing about something somehow equate to you being right? "
It means one of them is wrong and doesnt even know what bloodlust is.  It's pathetic, I should be on a real website with great debaters but I'm stuck with Comic Vine's circle jerkers like Static and Gambler.  
#225 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84550 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primecut said:
" but I'm stuck with Comic Vine's circle jerkers like Static and Gambler.   "
spits drink hahahaha did you want to join in? Is that the real issue ;)
Moderator
#226 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primecut said:
"It's pathetic, I should be on a real website with great debaters but I'm stuck with Comic Vine's circle jerkers like Static and Gambler.   "
LOL @ Circle jerkers. Nobody says that anymore. Anyway, if this is the case, maybe you should leave the thread, instead of running your mouth. If not, continue on with the discussion since you think you're better than us.
#227 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Primecut said:
"It's pathetic, I should be on a real website with great debaters but I'm stuck with Comic Vine's circle jerkers like Static and Gambler.   "
LOL @ Circle jerkers. Nobody says that anymore. Anyway, if this is the case, maybe you should leave the thread, instead of running your mouth. If not, continue on with the discussion since you think you're better than us. "
Sagat is for noobs
#228 Posted by vuviper (5530 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primecut said:
" @vuviper said:
" @Primecut said:
Static said the scans I showed were bloodlusted Superman and now you are saying he is non-bloodusted.   Since you guys are on the same team all the time how about one of you clarify and make up your minds? 
 
They're 2 different people with 2 different opinions, how does them disagreeing about something somehow equate to you being right? "
It means one of them is wrong and doesnt even know what bloodlust is.  It's pathetic, I should be on a real website with great debaters but I'm stick with Comic Vine's circle jerkers like Static and Gambler.   "
But what one of them is wrong about isn't even what you guys are debating about, so it's kinda irrelevant, unless you planned on undermining the credibility of their arguments by saying if they can't even tell what bloodlusted means they're argument is wrong. How about you just address points that are actually relevant to whether or not wonder woman can beat superman?
#229 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
" Sagat is for noobs "
I'd stomp you with Sagat, though.
#230 Edited by Primecut (38 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:

" @Primecut: Hahaha awww, someone has problems with comprehension :( Here, lets go back so we can catch you up to speed. 
 

@Primecut

said:

" Prove that bloodlusted Superman is a better fighter than regular Supes.  Doubt that is happening actually.

 

Read what you posted. Are you asking me about Wonder Woman? Nope. Are you asking me about who would win? Nope. You are asking me to prove that Bloodlusted Superman is a better fighter then Non Bloodlusted Superman. Do you see that scan above? The scan you posted? Okay, listen close.......that......is.......normal......Superman.......Non......Bloodlusted.............vs.........Doomsday. Are ya still with me? Stay close now. Do you see what he is doing? Do you see Superman's brilliant strategy for dealing with Doomsday when he's not bloodlusted? He's trying to "Physically" harm him yes? And what did you yourself just say? 

 

@Primecut

said:

" Doomsday can't be physically beaten by him . " 

But wait? If normal Superman is such a better fighter......why would he be using a strategy that you yourself say doesn't work? Hmmmm.  
 

@Gambler

said:

" Dude, I already said that in my original post. You asked me to "prove" that Bloodlusted Superman was a better fighter right? Okay, so Bloodlusted Superman "Thinks" he's fighting Doomsday right? So he instantly tries to fly what he believes to be Doomsday to the sun. THAT'S THE SMART APPROACH. "

 Understand yet? The fact that it was actually Wonder Woman has NOTHING to do with the debate taking place between you and I. Focus lol. We're debating which one is the better fighter. I've shown you that Bloodlusted Superman doesn't hesitate to immediately take Doomsday(dont get sidetracked by the fact that it was Wonder Woman, Bloodlusted Superman didnt know that and so his strategy for dealing with Doomsday while Bloodlusted is viable) out the fastest way he can (flying him to the sun). Where as Non Bloodlusted Superman tries taking him out with punches. I'm sorry Static is schooling you on a separate issue, I feel for you. Perhaps its all just to overwhelming and you need to step back and take a break :) Non-Bloodlusted is a flashy term? Really though if you feel I'm not making any points then simply stop responding to me :D  "
You are making points, but they aren't any good man.  He was bloodlusted in both fights and you keep saying non-bloodlust like it means something.  The one against Wonder Woman he was berserked AND bloodlusted because Lois died.  The two properties are stackable.  The fact he didnt throw Wonder Woman into the sun means it wasnt such a good strategy as you make it out to be.  The other bloodlusted Supes that could think actually humiliated Doomsday because he wasnt going berserk, he was thinking how to counter his attacks.  I am not going to make believe you are making good points when you arent just because you are a moderator. Just a piece of advice, stop the circle jerking and start debating....research what bloodlust means too.  All those damn posts and you dont even have a basic grasp of that.  This is simply pathetic.
#231 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primecut said:
" The other bloodlusted Supes that could think actually humiliated Doomsday.
Superman wasn't bloodlusted there.
#232 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Just in case a certain someone didn't see it.
 
@Static Shock said:
"It's not relevant, because it if was, the OP would have addressed it already. Sadly, there's nothing there about anyone's mental state. Besides, I'm not arguing for a crazy Superman. I just got through saying that. Yes, he thought he was fighting Doomsday, and I know he's not gonna fly her to the sun here. I get that. Since you say Wonder Woman is susceptible to a KO, how come Superman (who thought he was fighting Doomsday) could not KO or kill her with the attacks aimed for Doomsday? Why is it that she was able to endure attacks meant for Doomsday? She's survived the punch that sent her flying back to Earth. She took heat vision to the face. She wasn't KO'ed or anything. How is it more likely that he will KO her, when she's the better fighter of the two of them?"
#233 Posted by Torpor (275 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Torpor: A lot of those scans aren't canon. The Mongul fight is Pre-Crisis, and no longer in continuity. The Bizarro fight never happened in the mainstream universe, and it's just a panel that comic book artist did, not even in a comic book. The one with Wonder Woman fighting Wonder Girl is canon, but she's holding back for fear of severely hurting her. The one with Superman strangling Wonder Woman isn't canon. Two different versions of both characters. In the first one with Medusa stabbing her, it's valid, but she takes Superman's punches on a regular better than she does piercing weapons. Superman doesn't have weapons here. "
Superman has more votes on this thread.  He'll grab anything sharp and just finish her for good if he wants her dead, he knows she is weak to piercing.

 














Non canon my butt, she has the same powers and skills in these comics and still lost badly! 
#234 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84550 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primecut said:
" @Gambler said:
" @Primecut: Hahaha awww, someone has problems with comprehension :( Here, lets go back so we can catch you up to speed. 
 
@Primecut said:
" Prove that bloodlusted Superman is a better fighter than regular Supes.  Doubt that is happening actually.

 
 
Read what you posted. Are you asking me about Wonder Woman? Nope. Are you asking me about who would win? Nope. You are asking me to prove that Bloodlusted Superman is a better fighter then Non Bloodlusted Superman. Do you see that scan above? The scan you posted? Okay, listen close.......that......is.......normal......Superman.......Non......Bloodlusted.............vs.........Doomsday. Are ya still with me? Stay close now. Do you see what he is doing? Do you see Superman's brilliant strategy for dealing with Doomsday when he's not bloodlusted? He's trying to "Physically" harm him yes? And what did you yourself just say? 

 @Primecut said:
" Doomsday can't be physically beaten by him . " 
But wait? If normal Superman is such a better fighter......why would he be using a strategy that you yourself say doesn't work? Hmmmm.  
 
@Gambler said:
" Dude, I already said that in my original post. You asked me to "prove" that Bloodlusted Superman was a better fighter right? Okay, so Bloodlusted Superman "Thinks" he's fighting Doomsday right? So he instantly tries to fly what he believes to be Doomsday to the sun. THAT'S THE SMART APPROACH. "
 Understand yet? The fact that it was actually Wonder Woman has NOTHING to do with the debate taking place between you and I. Focus lol. We're debating which one is the better fighter. I've shown you that Bloodlusted Superman doesn't hesitate to immediately take Doomsday(dont get sidetracked by the fact that it was Wonder Woman, Bloodlusted Superman didnt know that and so his strategy for dealing with Doomsday while Bloodlusted is viable) out the fastest way he can (flying him to the sun). Where as Non Bloodlusted Superman tries taking him out with punches. I'm sorry Static is schooling you on a separate issue, I feel for you. Perhaps its all just to overwhelming and you need to step back and take a break :) Non-Bloodlusted is a flashy term? Really though if you feel I'm not making any points then simply stop responding to me :D  "
You are making points, but they aren't any good man.  He was bloodlusted in both fights, the one against Wonder Woman he was berserked because Lois died.  The two properties are stackable.  The fact he didnt throw Wonder Woman into the sun means it wasnt such a good strategy as you make it out to be.  The other bloodlusted Supes that could think actually humiliated Doomsday.  I am not going to make believe you are making good points when you arent just because you are a moderator. Just a piece of advice, stop the circle jerking and start debating. "
Its sad that you apparently dont even read the comics you post scans from. The scan you posted is from Superman v2 #175 and he was not Bloodlusted. Now I know at this point I could make some sarcastic post attempting to make you look foolish. However, I feel at this point you've pretty much done that all on your own. 
  
Moderator
#235 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primecut said:
" @vuviper said:

" @Primecut said:

Static said the scans I showed were bloodlusted Superman and now you are saying he is non-bloodusted.   Since you guys are on the same team all the time how about one of you clarify and make up your minds? 
 
They're 2 different people with 2 different opinions, how does them disagreeing about something somehow equate to you being right? "
It means one of them is wrong and doesnt even know what bloodlust is.  It's pathetic, I should be on a real website with great debaters but I'm stuck with Comic Vine's circle jerkers like Static and Gambler.   "
Well you can go to Comixtreme, where Odin can solo DCU and Captain America can beat Wonder Woman
 
You can go to KMC, its ok but most of them on that site are freaggin goobers
#236 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Torpor said:

"Superman has more votes on this thread.  He'll grab anything sharp and just finish her for good if he wants her dead, he knows she is weak to piercing.

This is a debate. Not a political election. The number of people deciding that Superman wins doesn't mean anything. Superman's not grabbing anything sharp. There's no weapons here. On top of that, Superman, under normal conditions, wouldn't kill Wonder Woman.
 
@Torpor said:

"Non canon my butt, she has the same powers and skills in these comics and still lost badly!  "

The last scan with her fighting Bizarro wasn't from ANY comic. It's fan art drawn by Al Rio. Wonder Woman never fought Bizarro. Anyway, I'll just repost what I said about your scans. Something being non-canon doesn't have any grounds here. I figured you;'d have been her long enough to know that. Why don't you make a case, other than post out-of-context scans?
 
@Static Shock said:

"A lot of those scans aren't canon. The Mongul fight is Pre-Crisis, and no longer in continuity. The Bizarro fight never happened in the mainstream universe, and it's just a panel that comic book artist did, not even in a comic book. The one with Wonder Woman fighting Wonder Girl is canon, but she's holding back for fear of severely hurting her. The one with Superman strangling Wonder Woman isn't canon. Two different versions of both characters. In the first one with Medusa stabbing her, it's valid, but she takes Superman's punches on a regular better than she does piercing weapons. Superman doesn't have weapons here. "

#237 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
" @Primecut said:
" @vuviper said:

" @Primecut said:

Static said the scans I showed were bloodlusted Superman and now you are saying he is non-bloodusted.   Since you guys are on the same team all the time how about one of you clarify and make up your minds? 
 
They're 2 different people with 2 different opinions, how does them disagreeing about something somehow equate to you being right? "
It means one of them is wrong and doesnt even know what bloodlust is.  It's pathetic, I should be on a real website with great debaters but I'm stuck with Comic Vine's circle jerkers like Static and Gambler.   "
Well you can go to Comixtreme, where Odin can solo DCU and Captain America can beat Wonder Woman  You can go to KMC, its ok but most of them on that site are freaggin goobers "
Those people are on smoking some damn good weed
#238 Posted by Torpor (275 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Torpor said:

"Superman has more votes on this thread.  He'll grab anything sharp and just finish her for good if he wants her dead, he knows she is weak to piercing.

This is a debate. Not a political election. The number of people deciding that Superman wins doesn't mean anything. Superman's not grabbing anything sharp. There's no weapons here. On top of that, Superman, under normal conditions, wouldn't kill Wonder Woman.
 
@Torpor said:

"Non canon my butt, she has the same powers and skills in these comics and still lost badly!  "

The last scan with her fighting Bizarro wasn't from ANY comic. It's fan art drawn by Al Rio. Wonder Woman never fought Bizarro. Anyway, I'll just repost what I said about your scans. Something being non-canon doesn't have any grounds here. I figured you;'d have been her long enough to know that. Why don't you make a case, other than post out-of-context scans?
 
@Static Shock said:

"A lot of those scans aren't canon. The Mongul fight is Pre-Crisis, and no longer in continuity. The Bizarro fight never happened in the mainstream universe, and it's just a panel that comic book artist did, not even in a comic book. The one with Wonder Woman fighting Wonder Girl is canon, but she's holding back for fear of severely hurting her. The one with Superman strangling Wonder Woman isn't canon. Two different versions of both characters. In the first one with Medusa stabbing her, it's valid, but she takes Superman's punches on a regular better than she does piercing weapons. Superman doesn't have weapons here. "

"
The number of people who think Superman wins is essential to this thread.  I counted and I'm in the right on this one.  It means your arguments for Wonder Woman werent good enough to sway folks to your side.  Your opinion as an individual isnt worth more than anyone else's opinion.  You can make as many posts as you want but I counted the number of separate individuals backing Superman and it comes out to more.  Superman won.
#239 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Primecut said:
" @vuviper said:

" @Primecut said:

Static said the scans I showed were bloodlusted Superman and now you are saying he is non-bloodusted.   Since you guys are on the same team all the time how about one of you clarify and make up your minds? 
 
They're 2 different people with 2 different opinions, how does them disagreeing about something somehow equate to you being right? "
It means one of them is wrong and doesnt even know what bloodlust is.  It's pathetic, I should be on a real website with great debaters but I'm stuck with Comic Vine's circle jerkers like Static and Gambler.   "
Well you can go to Comixtreme, where Odin can solo DCU and Captain America can beat Wonder Woman  You can go to KMC, its ok but most of them on that site are freaggin goobers "
Those people are on smoking some damn good weed "
Yeah and I'm dead serious about it also, almost every comic site I have ever been on have been full of Marvel fanboys that probably just got into comics after Xmen and Spiderman films hit the theatre 
 
CBUB was pretty bad also, a guy literally said Wolverine would beat Cyborg Superman and Gambit and Cyclops can hold off Sinestro corp members
 
KMC is ok, there are some idiots on there but there are some decent people too
#240 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Torpor said:
" The number of people who think Superman wins is essential to this thread.  I counted and I'm in the right on this one.  It means your arguments for Wonder Woman werent good enough to sway folks to your side.  Your opinion as an individual isnt worth more than anyone else's opinion.  You can make as many posts as you want but I counted the number of separate individuals backing Superman and it comes out to more.  Superman won. "
Again, this isn't a poll or an election. The votes you counted are meaningless, despite the fact that you are right about the number of people that voted for him. As far as my argument not swaying anybody, that's fine. I'm not arguing for anyone's approval, anyway. I guess it's safe for you to say that my opinion isn't worth more than anyone else's, which is cool. But, it's also safer for me to say that one's opinion isn't worth a damn if he can't state his reasoning or argue for it. Only in your eyes, Superman won. Doesn't mean he won to everyone else. 
 
I applaud your ability to look for an excuse to not make an argument, though. Doesn't surprise me at all.
#241 Edited by Primecut (38 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Red_Blade said:
" @Primecut said:
" @vuviper said:

" @Primecut said:

Static said the scans I showed were bloodlusted Superman and now you are saying he is non-bloodusted.   Since you guys are on the same team all the time how about one of you clarify and make up your minds? 
 
They're 2 different people with 2 different opinions, how does them disagreeing about something somehow equate to you being right? "
It means one of them is wrong and doesnt even know what bloodlust is.  It's pathetic, I should be on a real website with great debaters but I'm stuck with Comic Vine's circle jerkers like Static and Gambler.   "
Well you can go to Comixtreme, where Odin can solo DCU and Captain America can beat Wonder Woman  You can go to KMC, its ok but most of them on that site are freaggin goobers "
Those people are on smoking some damn good weed "
Yeah and I'm dead serious about it also, almost every comic site I have ever been on have been full of Marvel fanboys that probably just got into comics after Xmen and Spiderman films hit the theatre   CBUB was pretty bad also, a guy literally said Wolverine would beat Cyborg Superman and Gambit and Cyclops can hold off Sinestro corp members  KMC is ok, there are some idiots on there but there are some decent people too "
Yeah, I guess I can upgrade to KMC again.  I just hope the current moderators on there arent on other poster's nuts all the time.   Less circle jerking there these days I'd assume too.
#242 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primecut said:
" Yeah, I guess I can upgrade to KMC.  I just hope the moderators on there arent on other poster's nuts all the time.   Less circle jerking there I'd assume too. "
Damn, bruh. If you are going to leave, haul ass. Why are you still here? LOL.
#243 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio

KMC would be a major downgrade, It was decent by the Vine blows it out of the water both in users and in quality of the site
 
This site is actually well ran and designed and it actually lets you know what's going on in comics,  KMC is basically one giant forum, no videos, no articles, nothing.  
 
On this site, I can think of 3 or 4 people [minus anime fanboys] that I dislike, on KMC you will probably find 10-20
 
Do whatever you like though, but I am telling you from experience that KMC would be going down the food chain

#244 Edited by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

" @Primecut said:

" Yeah, I guess I can upgrade to KMC.  I just hope the moderators on there arent on other poster's nuts all the time.   Less circle jerking there I'd assume too. "
Damn, bruh. If you are going to leave, haul ass. Why are you still here? LOL. "
Too busy choking ... y'know what, he's not even worth the joke.
#245 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" Too busy choking on his boyfriends... y'know what, he's not even worth the joke. "
LMAO!
#246 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84550 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primecut:  
@Torpor: 
 
I wasnt going to say anything, cause frankly I found it amusing. However your antics have grown tiresome. I know you are the same person ;D Please check your pm (Torpor).
Moderator
#247 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay, for IP-detecting. LOLOL.
 

#248 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @Primecut:  
@Torpor:   I wasnt going to say anything, cause frankly I found it amusing. However your antics have grown tiresome. I know you are the same person ;D Please check your pm (Torpor). "
LOL.
 
Wow. This reminds me of that thing posted in the Rate the Debaters thread. Being your own wingman.
#249 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:
" LOL.  Wow. This reminds me of that thing posted in the Rate the Debaters thread. Being your own wingman. "
He actually tried to pull that off. LOL.
#250 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @iLLituracy said:
" LOL.  Wow. This reminds me of that thing posted in the Rate the Debaters thread. Being your own wingman. "
He actually tried to pull that off. LOL. "
Yeah, apparently forgetting that most mods are able to track IP's on basically every modern forum ever., It's why I don't bother with double accounts on any forum.