1. The tiara stopped him, it didn't defeat him. He didn't roll on his back like a dog. As soon as he recovered, which I promise you would not have taken long, he would have gone straight at her again. He also got taken by surprise by the Tiara because he didn't expect Doomsday to throw it at him, which leads to my next point.
The thing the real WW fans look at is way before the tiara. How the entire fight she takes everything he has. She dodges most of his attacks easily and he doesn't dodge hers. How when she drops him she chooses to go after Lord instead. She had plenty of opportunity during that fight to end him.
2. Superman thought he was fighting Doomsday the whole time. And mind you, Doomsday is a very different fighter than Wonder Woman. How Superman fights Doomsday, is not how he would fight Diana.
This argument is decent but flawed. Superman can no longer beat Doomsday in a physical fight. He has to find a way to BFR him or get rid of him. He was mad and went at him with all he had. Doomsday is a tougher opponent than Wonder Woman.
3. Wonder Woman was NOT holding back during the fight. You're gonna sit there and tell me she wasn't trying against a bloodlusted Superman that was trying to kill her? Bull. Oh i'm sure Diana wasn't taken the fight seriously when he was in the middle of frying her face and breaking her wrist.
Have you actually read the fight?
1. Was that some lame attempt to say i'm not a "real fan" of WW?
2. First off Superman didn't go after Doomsday with everything he had. He was holding back during the fight because he wanted him to suffer first. There are panels showing this. In fact I believe Delta1938 showed the panel of this back in the battle between SM and WW(With Mjonir). I actually forgot about that little detail, but I refreshed my memory on it these past few hours. Secondly how Superman fights Doomsday, and how he fights Wonder Woman, does make a huge difference. Doomsday doesn't share the same tactics in combat that Diana does. Not even close. This is why Superman fought brawler style with Doomsday, and why Wonder Woman took him by surprise. Triple H is tougher than Jet Li. That doesn't mean the tactics someone uses to win a fight against Triple H would work on Jet Li.
3. She said she "barely" held back. This can only mean she didn't want to take it to the point where'd she try and kill him, but knocking him out or incapacitating him in some way were fair game. Which she couldn't do. She could only hold him back long enough to kill Max. I don't know what "opportunities" she had to end him that you're talking about. He was constantly going after her after each hit he took. She didn't have her sword either so good luck with that. If she did have her sword then it's possible she could've kill him, but again he wasn't aware he was fighting Wonder Woman.
In any other normal circumstances, Wonder Woman wouldn't have gotten as lucky as she did here. Superman is a lot smarter than people give credit, and he does know how to fight. It's just that most of the time he doesn't have to because his powers are enough. You don't think a clear headed Superman who isn't holding back, can't beat Diana? Because he has.