Superman vs Wonder Woman (battle of the sexes)

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#801  Edited By fangirl101

Superman wins 5.5-7/10 depending on the situation. But he never wins easy. Ever. 

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#802  Edited By moywar700

@Edenial said:

Actually Superman does have a lot of willpower, you would know this if you read the comics. I have never seen Wonder Woman move at super speed, not once. You can keep argueing that Wonder Woman is stronger than Superman, but let's set up a scenerio.

If someone holded a gun to your head, and said. "Who would win in a fight? Superman or Wonder Woman? If you answer wrong i will shoot you in the head." You would say Superman would win, because you want to cut the bull and say, "Superman would win." to save you life.

This has to be the most ridiculous answer ever.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#803  Edited By Jayfournines

Superman would win in a really REHEEHEEEEAAAAALLY tough battle.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#804  Edited By Jayfournines

@moywar700 said:

@Edenial said:

Actually Superman does have a lot of willpower, you would know this if you read the comics. I have never seen Wonder Woman move at super speed, not once. You can keep argueing that Wonder Woman is stronger than Superman, but let's set up a scenerio.

If someone holded a gun to your head, and said. "Who would win in a fight? Superman or Wonder Woman? If you answer wrong i will shoot you in the head." You would say Superman would win, because you want to cut the bull and say, "Superman would win." to save you life.

This has to be the most ridiculous answer ever.

....I stopped at holded

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#805  Edited By darktiger

@Jayfournines said:

Superman would win in a really REHEEHEEEEAAAAALLY tought battle.

Sasquach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#806  Edited By Sasquach

FollowSend a PM

"In terms of magic, the one superhero i can think of that can give superman a run for his money, is Thor. What is Superman weak against? Magic. What is Thor? Magic."

@Edenial: What about black atom? In fact there are a lot of people who have the magic and power to fight superman. I personally believe that superman would win hands down and thats kind of acknowledged by the whole; the worlds in crisis...lets call superman. not wonderwoman. i also cant name many (if any) instances when batman called on wonder woman. when s**t hits the fan, who does he call on? Superman...As for the question of ethos, batman has probobly the best knowledge of superheroes and knows their weaknesses the best. Waller, luther, brainiac...all of those people also accredit superman as being the most powerful. name someone who worries more about wonder woman than superman in a fight....also BLACK ATOM WINS!!!

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#807  Edited By jphulk26

@WDW: This goes to show what Azzerrelo thinks of WW@CitizenBane said:

@WDW said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Libertyprime said:

LOL I found this in the internet anybody know where scan is from?

For Tomorrow. Later on, Diana got angry and tried to attack Kal. He grabbed her wrists and patiently told her to stfu.

No Caption Provided

Soon After Wonder Woman gets more angry and kicks superman out if his own CRIB

Really? Why don't you post the rest of the fight where Superman said he didn't even want to fight Diana, or perhaps later on when he was throwing planet-busting punches with Zod? You won't, because it doesn't fit with your delusion.

And there's also the Amazons Attack incident where Superman restrained Wonder Woman and flew her away from Hippolyta against her will.

I don´t take anything Azzerrelo writes with WW seriously.

There´s no point going to comics on this debate because it depends on the writers bias and what the writer knows about the character.

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#808  Edited By TheTruthNerds

I recall Mongul owning her ass well, then superman destroyed Mongul. :P

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#809  Edited By ImmortalT1000

Superman easily.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#810  Edited By zr0c00l

supes but pushed to his limit

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#811  Edited By Referee

Just one question..

Can Superman break out of Wonder Womans Lasso?

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#812  Edited By JamesKM716

Superman wins. But i'm not sure how many rounds he'll take.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#813  Edited By Stronger

Wonder Woman has never beaten Superman in a battle.

SUPERMAN wins.

LIVE with it.

Avatar image for martianfrommars
martianfrommars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins. WW has less than 25% chances of winning.Superman has superb HTH skills (not so good as WW though) WW's resistance to fire will not be that effective, she will get pierced through the chest if Superman ampes-up his heat vision and no she won't have a chance to block with her gauntlets because Superman is way too fast for her.Her magical equipment won't do much either if she can't match Superman's speed.His strength is arguably vastly superior (judging by his feats) as well as his durability,Superman is invulnerable to everything whereas WW is only invulnerable to energy/elemental projection and blunt attacks(punches,maces,hammers e.t.c)Her reflexes are inferior-equal to Superman's and she is not as skilled in airborne combat as Superman .WW would only win if they fought in a solid kryptonite planet orbiting a red star lol!

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Superman outclasses WW in almost every aspect, Superman wins.

Avatar image for martianfrommars
martianfrommars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edenial: The one with the gun was actually a very good one and I totally agree with it

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

@referee said:

Just one question..

Can Superman break out of Wonder Womans Lasso?

It's never been seen before except for in Superman: Red Son, where it was Diana who broke out of her own lasso to save Superman from the Red sun-lamps.

I recall Mongul owning her ass well, then superman destroyed Mongul. :P

Are you referring to the opening of Infinite Crisis? Mongul never "owned" her, he basically smacked both of them away, Superman recovered quicker and assaulted Mongul with heat vision. Not really a fair assessment mate :)

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Pre New 52- Wonder-Woman

New 52- Probably Spuerman

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Pre New 52- Wonder-Woman

New 52- Probably Spuerman

This

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#820  Edited By New_World_Order

Superman.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not an expert on either but I think superman would take a majority.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW ftw!

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Supes

AlteredBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#824  Edited By AlteredBeast

This is dumb. Not even a fight. Does no one remember Mongul beating the brakes off of Wonder Woman then Superman beating the brakes off of Mongul?

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#825  Edited By TheTruthNerds

@deranged_midget: I cant even post the pictures that's how many different versions of superman have kicked monguls behind, and wonder woman got tossed by him.

In this one superman stops WW from killing him with his two hands on her magic sword.

No Caption Provided

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#826  Edited By Deranged Midget

@thetruthnerds: Depends on the Mongul. The one you see who fought alongside and trained Superman to fight Imperiex was Mongul Jr, who in turn was weaker than his father, Mongul Sr. That was the Silver Age Mongul who regularly made a fool of Silver Age Superman.

SNascimento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is more powerful, but Wonder Woman is a superb fighter. I'll give the advantage to Supes, but Wondie would have her fair share of victories.

It would be as superb fight to see.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#828  Edited By Stronger

No matter what every WW fanboy says,the answer is pretty much obvious here......

A non-holding back Supes would beat her sh!tless........

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I think the above "Mongul" post by thetruthnerds is actually is a reference to " For the Man Who has Everything" story. In that one..Mongul looks poised to kill WW, and Superman rescues her.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

No matter what every WW fanboy says,the answer is pretty much obvious here......

you mean like in sacrifice, when he was bloodlusted and he couldn't beat her sht less?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

you mean like in sacrifice, when he was bloodlusted and he couldn't beat her sht less?

You forget Superman was brainwashed.He thought she was the god-damn Doomsday.He didn't expect a tiara at him.

Why does evey WW fanboy bring this up????

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@stronger said:

You forget Superman was brainwashed.He thought she was the god-damn Doomsday.He didn't expect a tiara at him.

cus .... she tossed the lasso at him too, he wasn't expecting that either....

problem?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#833  Edited By Stronger

@stronger said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@stronger said:

problem?

He probably thought Doomsday picked a rope or a chain or something....

Yeah,problem......

Stop bringing random irrelevant crap up when you are arguing....

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#834  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@stronger said:

Yeah,problem......

So, it's irrelevant cus you don't want it to be relevant? Seems legit, we'll go with that ..... lol doomsday gonna put Superman the man of steel in a regular rope and chains lol....that's new.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@stronger said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@stronger said:

problem?

Maybe because she wasn't blood-lusted herself and mainly trying to contain him. I've always thought personally, that the Physical advantage Superman has over Wonder-Woman is not enough to mitigate her considerably superior skill.

This is Pre-New 52 of course.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Maybe because she wasn't blood-lusted herself and mainly trying to contain him. I've always thought personally, that the Physical advantage Superman has over Wonder-Woman is not enough to mitigate her considerably superior skill.

right, she did state she was holding back a little bit, yeah.....makes her victory a little sweeter ...

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Whatever physical difference they had in Pre-52 was miniscule at best, but it arguably changed when he let's loose as he is infamous for holding back a large portion of his strength. Her skill evened that out by a ridiculous degree though.

New 52 is a completely different story as she doesn't really have that many strength or physical feats to hold up against Superman.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

Yeah,problem......

So, it's irrelevant cus you don't want it to be relevant? Seems legit, we'll go with that ..... lol doomsday gonna put Superman the man of steel in a regular rope and chains lol....that's new.

Ahhh,Doomsday could use the rope or the chain not to contain him,but to throw him away or something.By pure common sense which you seem to lack,if Superman knew it was WW,he would have stopped attacking her the moment he realized it.

Stop bringing up this fight........It's irrelevant.....

I have a verry relevant scan of Wonder Woman getting humiliated by Supes.

Also WW couldn't even beat the Mongul(Both of them). Superman has kicked the crap out of Mongul Jr twice and Mongul Sr once.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger: So once again.........its irrelevant cus you want it to be........not good enough, Wonder Woman wins

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger: So once again.........its irrelevant cus you want it to be........not good enough, Wonder Woman wins

Just leave comicvine in peace and stop posting your fanboy crap................

And for a time you know, I thought you knew the defference between a debater and a troll....Ironic cause your avatar says troll hunter....

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#841  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@stronger said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

And for a time you know, I thought you knew the defference between a debater and a troll....Ironic cause your avatar says troll hunter....

Yeah, I know the difference,.....you don't....\

Trolling

Let me start of by explaining what trolling actually is! Trolling is a user who posts to incite flame wars and continues to post in a manner that is offensive or posting something that has nothing to do with the thread. Baiting other users into an argument and continuing that argument in hopes of offending that user or the community. As such this is not allowed on comicvine and will be dealt with according to the comcvine guide lines! again if you can not debate civilly and with out trying to ignite a flame war then comicvine is not the site for you.

@stronger said:

@stronger said:

@stronger said:

So ............who's the troll? Right, you.....good hunting....

Boom...headshot

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

Yeah, I know the difference,.....you don't....\

Trolling

Let me start of by explaining what trolling actually is! Trolling is a user who posts to incite flame wars and continues to post in a manner that is offensive or posting something that has nothing to do with the thread. Baiting other users into an argument and continuing that argument in hopes of offending that user or the community. As such this is not allowed on comicvine and will be dealt with according to the comcvine guide lines! again if you can not debate civilly and with out trying to ignite a flame war then comicvine is not the site for you.

@stronger said:

@stronger said:

@stronger said:

So ............who's the troll? Right, you.....good hunting....

Boom...headshot

I am not the one who doesn't have a single arguement about my case,and support it by repeating something......

Anyway,since you are not cutting the crap,I wish to stop this......Don't post to me again.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#843  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#844  Edited By russellmania77
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#845  Edited By Deranged Midget

@ancient_0f_days: C'mon mate seriously? Stop egging on other users. Keep the debating at a respectful and reasonable level.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#846  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@deranged_midget: i didn't egg him on, he called me a fanboy, said I lacked common sense, told me to leave comic vine, and then insinuated I was a troll.

Afterwards I didn't even respond back to him .... just posted a meme

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: So instead of leaving it alone, you decided to post a meme stating a supposed victory? I've read the comments between the two of you. You know better than to continually argue with someone and yes mate, you taunted him. Even if he was insinuating you were a fanboy or a troll, was it necessary to respond in a similar manner rather than simply ignoring it? If you have a problem with a user in the future, just flag them and let one of the mods handle it. Don't escalate the situation :)

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't say the physical difference was "minuscule" at best. He was definitely stronger than her, she was just more willing to use her power than he was.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

With morals off, Superman will win 8/10.

Morals on, Superman 6/10.