#751 Edited by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Setting aside the cheap shot while Superman was looking away, the interesting part is the sixth scan, where Diana says she can't beat Superman in combat.

I have this one, its funny, I found out about this issue because various people were using scans to show how Diana was capable of taking out members of the JLA, but I never saw these actual pages till I got the comic. Other than her honor, I don't think this comic does much for her in terms of beating other league members. I tend not to use this even when taking Sups side.

#752 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#753 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it sad, I was so bored one day, I read through all of this. And with all that information gathered, Superman wins.

#754 Posted by TAneT62 (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK: That isn't even canon ....

#755 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

@TAneT62 said:

What?

#756 Posted by TAneT62 (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK: The photo, Supes killing an alternate version of WW ... snapping her neck with her lasso ....

#757 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#758 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

@TAneT62 said:

@HBKTimHBK: The photo, Supes killing an alternate version of WW ... snapping her neck with her lasso ....

Jog my memory, when did I post the photo?

#759 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@TAneT62 said:

The story arc you're referring to, Absolute Power, is a canon storyline. Superman and Batman's origins were altered in that arc by Saturn Queen, Cosmic King, and Lightning Lord (members of the Legion of Super-Villians), using time travel to remove Bruce and Clark from childhood events in an attempt to shape them into Superman and Batman, but at the same time, make them dictators, sans any morals. Soon, after fighting the other heroes, killing that alternate Wonder Woman, and all other hoopla, Superman and Batman eventually figure out that reality was altered and fight to restore to the way it was just after Darkseid was defeated by Superman in the Supergirl from Krypton arc. Although Superman did kill an alternate version of Wonder Woman (and yes, it shouldn't even be mentioned here for obvious reasons), there's no reason to suggest that Absolute Power isn't canon.

#760 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins.

Wonder Woman is in over her head against the Man of Steel.

#761 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

Superman wins.

Wonder Woman is in over her head against the Man of Steel.

Pretty much.

#762 Posted by TAneT62 (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock: Oh got it, just read people's posts saying it wasn't canon .... So she did die or something, mind posting some scans please?... i just want to see.

#763 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@TAneT62 said:

@Static Shock: Oh got it, just read people's posts saying it wasn't canon .... So she did die or something, mind posting some scans please?... i just want to see.

#764 Posted by TAneT62 (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock: Woah thats freaky. Seriously, the one with bizarro freaked me out, now this just double freaks me out. Lol

So who was controlling him, for him to be in this state he would have to be controlled or something right ... what happened afterwards?

#765 Posted by Saren (26009 posts) - - Show Bio

@TAneT62 said:

@Static Shock: Woah thats freaky. Seriously, the one with bizarro freaked me out, now this just double freaks me out. Lol

So who was controlling him, for him to be in this state he would have to be controlled or something right ... what happened afterwards?

He wasn't being controlled. Cosmic King, Lightning Lord and Saturn Queen changed history to create a world that was under the dominion of Superman and Batman. They were bad guys in that reality, essentially.

#766 Posted by TAneT62 (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Oh wow freaky ... but i dont get how he broke her bracelets and shield with one punch, there industructible weapons, even if he wasnt holding back they couldn't have broken that easily ...

The bizarro ones are def non canon though.

#767 Posted by wonderW (134 posts) - - Show Bio

The reason people think superman is so bad ass is because you see so much of him and they show all he can do. 
Wonder Woman they don't show her true power on tv and when you look up superman and wonder woman stats they are close in everything but fighting skill yes he is stronger but only as strong as a man would be from a woman but she can fight way better. 
and they know guy boy men or whatever would cry like little babies if a man got his ass beat by a woman. and superman is weak to magic she uses all magic hello but like i said a man would not like to she a woman win so they dummy wonder woman down on tv and movies witch more people base their info on the two on.  

tell the truth what do you really know on Wonder Woman can you even say you looked her up on this site or dc wiki 

so how can you judge her.  

P.S. WW Wins

base on what powers they have and what they can do.  
#768 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@wonderW said:

tell the truth what do you really know on Wonder Woman can you even say you looked her up on this site or dc wiki

I read Wonder Woman comics.

Superman wins

#769 Posted by Saren (26009 posts) - - Show Bio

@wonderW said:

superman is weak to magic she uses all magic hello

You win all the things.

#770 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins pretty easily.

#771 Posted by wonderW (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman lost as many times as he won or it was an draw 

P.S. thats Wonder Woman 
#772 Posted by Saren (26009 posts) - - Show Bio

@wonderW: P.S that's not canon anymore than Superman breaking Diana's neck with her own lasso is.

You know what is canon, though? The last panel of this scan.

#773 Posted by Dernman (15430 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Wins.

#774 Edited by wonderW (134 posts) - - Show Bio

if Wonder Woman can over power power girl in raw power  she can take superman  
and like i said before its a he wins she wins battle matter who writs and the age of the comic     
sometimes wonder woman wins sometimes superman wins
like i said magic won win and superman weak to it we can go back and forth all day n nite  
but superman is an fan fav so they don't really like to show him lose like Superman vs Captain Marvel he should lose all day in nite their as well but it matter to on the writer and the what age they are in. 

#775 Posted by buttersdaman000 (10203 posts) - - Show Bio

Le homme de acier!

#776 Posted by wonderW (134 posts) - - Show Bio

She took an eye beam to the face got hit from space to the ground and got hit with his ice breath and still was holding back to save him from Maxwell Lords mind control. When she had to take him down, she did to save him not to kill him, she was HOLDING BACK.  
Like i said it matters on the writer and what age they were in, in the comics 

#777 Posted by TAneT62 (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

WW has alot of chances at winning, and those saying she doesn't are clueless. WW has stalemated Supes twice, in both instances he was bloodlusted, the fight with Mawell Lord, she managed to hold him of to get to Maxwell Lord, Supes was sundipped, at the peak of his powers yet she took hits from him, his most powerful hits and got back up straight away. She would win due to her fighting abilities and smarts.

#778 Posted by Dernman (15430 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman 8/10  
See? She wins some. :p

#779 Edited by Supermansito (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@wonderW: @wonderW said:

She took an eye beam to the face got hit from space to the ground and got hit with his ice breath and still was holding back to save him from Maxwell Lords mind control. When she had to take him down, she did to save him not to kill him, she was HOLDING BACK.

in that fight he thought WW was doomsday ( superman thinkgs doomsday cant be killed by punch or any physical...) so he tryed to sent her to the sun .. ( the entire matcvh he was thnking that WW was doomsday!!! got it? doomsday no weakness? so he wont lose time sendding big punchs against Doomsday... hope u understand my point

#780 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@wonderW said:

if Wonder Woman can over power power girl in raw power she can take superman

Just because Power Girl is a Kryptonian from another reality doesn't mean that she's as strong as Superman.

@TAneT62 said:

@CitizenBane: Oh wow freaky ... but i dont get how he broke her bracelets and shield with one punch, there industructible weapons, even if he wasnt holding back they couldn't have broken that easily ...

It's a different version of Wonder Woman. That's why.

#781 Posted by Spydey (404 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes phases through her punches

Or hits her with a 1 2 3000000000 hit combo

#782 Posted by Spydey (404 posts) - - Show Bio

@wonderW: WW just told him she couldn't beat him. I think that pretty much sums it up.@CitizenBane said:

@wonderW: P.S that's not canon anymore than Superman breaking Diana's neck with her own lasso is.

You know what is canon, though? The last panel of this scan.

#783 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

I.A.T.

#784 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12349 posts) - - Show Bio

who the hell bumped this....... WHO!!!!!!!!!!

#785 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

superman

#786 Edited by wonderW (134 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spydey: then she a lie bcuz she beat him before like more then once. read my last post they say it all and show pic where she beat him, they both beat each other when it come down to it. he wins some she wins some.

in that fight he thought WW was doomsday ( superman thinkgs doomsday cant be killed by punch or any physical...) so he tryed to sent her to the sun .. ( the entire matcvh he was thnking that WW was doomsday!!! got it? doomsday no weakness? so he wont lose time sendding big punchs against Doomsday... hope u understand my point

#787 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

superman

#788 Posted by DTFB (192 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot: Bros over Hoes.LOL

#789 Posted by DTFB (192 posts) - - Show Bio

i fill she just has to make her warrior skill work for her as the bat does in his fights. but definitly dont think she would when a sluggfest wit superman.

#790 Posted by Immortal777 (7732 posts) - - Show Bio
#791 Posted by fangirl101 (551 posts) - - Show Bio
@Immortal777 said:
Why are you posting something that means nothing? Since everyone knows his punches and smacks are the same, having invulnerable skin will do that. And She wasn't even looking at him or fighting him? This means nothing. At all. 
#792 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@fangirl101 said:

@Immortal777 said:
Why are you posting something that means nothing? Since everyone knows his punches and smacks are the same, having invulnerable skin will do that. And She wasn't even looking at him or fighting him? This means nothing. At all.

I never though this day would come but i agree with fangirl, Superman might have better feats but posting scans that has little to do with the battle is not doing justice to Wonder Woman.

In terms of battle though Superman should win.

#793 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman has this

#794 Posted by Spydey (404 posts) - - Show Bio

@wonderW: So....you're saying she just said-no...she did EVERYTHING she did to the other JL boys just boost his ego?

#795 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@fangirl101: He's posting that because it's funny? Different people have different sense of humor.

#796 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, his powers put him above Wonder Woman.

#797 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

If Frank Miller is writing then this fight ends in ***.

Morals off, they will not stop until earth is destroyed.

#798 Edited by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

Since someone bumped this already, I'll pitch in.

Wonder Woman with full gear (including her sword and gauntlets of atlas) lusted and morals off would probably outright kill Superman. The gauntlets make her far stronger than Superman. She also has the Godwave, etc. In the end, Wonder Woman's powers are magical, and she has access to magical equipment and abilities that Superman just has no defense against.

Morals on, no additional equipment (standard lasso, tiara, bracers only), it depends on the writer and situation. The person that needs to win in that situation to fulfill the story will win, pretty much.

#799 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@fangirl101 said:

@Immortal777 said:

I never though this day would come but i agree with fangirl, Superman might have better feats but posting scans that has little to do with the battle is not doing justice to Wonder Woman.

In terms of battle though Superman should win.

Or it could simply be humor, not an actual scan.

#800 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman always.