This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by WWQ (162 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Prep: None
  • Time Limit: None
  • Location: NYC
  • Win: Death, Knockout or BFR
  • Wonder Woman has Thor's hammer

#2 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Supes.

#3 Edited by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

I give this one to Wonder Woman with Thor's hammer. Usually what makes Supes better than Thor is his speed; in this case Diana is pretty effin fast and with good reaction time...so she wins.

#4 Posted by WillPayton (9504 posts) - - Show Bio

Might have to go with WW on this one.

#5 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman with Thor's hammer wins due to superior versatality.

#6 Posted by Iamlovewithin500 (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana

#7 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess who's on the ground?

#8 Posted by wildvine (9970 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Superman but i think Wonder Woman would win.

Moderator
#9 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman due to having Mjolnir.

#10 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Superman

* Thors hammer aint gonna do anything to Superman *

#11 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Still Supes.
#12 Posted by StuckOnEuropa (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes is stronger in the strength and speed department. Superman is also a decent fighter, but Diana is a warrior. She is skilled in the arts of combat and has a few accessories plus Mjolnir.

If I remember correctly WW beat an enraged Supes in the "Sacrifice" arc.

I'll give it to Diana.

#13 Posted by Pokeysteve (8337 posts) - - Show Bio

I still say she takes him with out the hammer. If anything it might slow her down. She can dodge his attacks and has shown she can hurt him. She'll probably knock him out.

#14 Posted by Saren (25696 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

Moderator
#15 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

If wonder woman still has her combat speed she may win this...

Online
#16 Posted by Gritterr (491 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

Still Superman

* Thors hammer aint gonna do anything to Superman *

You Don't Really Believe that Do You?

#17 Posted by TAneT62 (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

She could take him with or without the hammer. They have stalemated before, in both instances WW was holding back. Her superior fighting skills and reaction speed is what gives her the advantages, whatever he gives she can take.

The fight can go either way though, there is no knowing who could come out the victor, Superman vs Wonder woman is one of the most debated topics in comics. Yet all these Superman vs Wonder woman debates end in stalemates.

And since there is no stating morals are on or off in the OP then that could change the fight dramatically.

#18 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12230 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana has the potential to win without the hammer .... with it ..... well ....

She already has the limited power of most of the Greek gods, now she has Norse god power ...... She is Zeus's daughter ... and now she has the power of Odin's son ..... wow .... I would say this boarders upon spite ....

#19 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman is stronger than Thor without Mjolnir. She would be many time stronger than him if they both had it.

Magical Zeus lighting + Mjolnir lightning + impenetrable barrier + becoming intangible + all of Mjolnir's other stupid powers = Wonder Woman takes it easily.

#20 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8281 posts) - - Show Bio

Does she know how to use the hammer?

#21 Edited by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty: It seem's like everyone is assuming she is, so I'd have to say yes.

and in that vein I'd say WW she has way more versitality with Mjolnir.

#22 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8281 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982: If she knows how to use it, and it adds its powers to hers, then she has a large power advantage here.

With a strength, speed, and durability advantage, plus her usual skill advantage she would almost certainly win.

#23 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty: That's what I'm thinking too.

#24 Posted by kadeem (2870 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

Still Superman

* Thors hammer aint gonna do anything to Superman *

You are aware that magic can hurt Superman, right?

#25 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio
@ImTheDamnBatman said:
Still Supes.
#26 Edited by kadeem (2870 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

sometime.wonder woman look like very weak. sometime,she look like almost as powerful as superman

so...

#28 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman cant fight.. wonder woman is a trained warrior.. she takes this even without the hammer..

#29 Edited by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

@FMStyyx: Supes can fight, but typically his brute strength is good enough. However, Wonder Woman is the better h2h fighter. Wonder Woman gets Thorforce because she gets Mjolnir, right?

#30 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@FMStyyx said:

Superman cant fight.. wonder woman is a trained warrior.. she takes this even without the hammer..

Supes is a pretty good h2h fighter, has been trained by Bats, by Wonder Woman, know some weird Kryptonian martial art and has many MANY years of Combat experience (but, Diana has the same experience since she and Kal both took part in the 1000 years Asgard war)

That being said, with all his training and awesomeness...Superman is not, and I repeat, NOT, in the same league as WW when it comes to fighting ability. A powerless Diana can hang with Batman, Superman cannot.

#31 Posted by TheVision (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman hard

#32 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

@FMStyyx: Supes can fight, but typically his brute strength is good enough. However, Wonder Woman is the better h2h fighter. Wonder Woman gets Thorforce because she gets Mjolnir, right?

@Jayfournines said:

@FMStyyx said:

Superman cant fight.. wonder woman is a trained warrior.. she takes this even without the hammer..

Supes is a pretty good h2h fighter, has been trained by Bats, by Wonder Woman, know some weird Kryptonian martial art and has many MANY years of Combat experience (but, Diana has the same experience since she and Kal both took part in the 1000 years Asgard war)

That being said, with all his training and awesomeness...Superman is not, and I repeat, NOT, in the same league as WW when it comes to fighting ability. A powerless Diana can hang with Batman, Superman cannot.

superman may have been trained but he doesnt use it.. when he fights guys that are stronger than him or guys that can fight better than him that can take his hits he NEVER resorts to it unlike WW. she uses skills ALL the time supes does not.. he just pounds things.. or shots them with his lasers.. thats not fighting skills..

#33 Posted by TAneT62 (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

She is more than capable enough to take on a Bloodlusted Superman, she had 2 chances to kill him in this fight but didn't, she was holding back barely she said, trying not to kill, just trying to slow him down. Now imagine if she wasn't holding anything back, with no morals at all, who do you think would win? WW is the more likely victor since she done equal to Superman in this fight. Now I know Superman thought she was Doomsday, but that just makes it even more impressive, as he would have given more effort in the fight, more deadly.

#34 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

@FMStyyx said:

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

@FMStyyx: Supes can fight, but typically his brute strength is good enough. However, Wonder Woman is the better h2h fighter. Wonder Woman gets Thorforce because she gets Mjolnir, right?

@Jayfournines said:

@FMStyyx said:

Superman cant fight.. wonder woman is a trained warrior.. she takes this even without the hammer..

Supes is a pretty good h2h fighter, has been trained by Bats, by Wonder Woman, know some weird Kryptonian martial art and has many MANY years of Combat experience (but, Diana has the same experience since she and Kal both took part in the 1000 years Asgard war)

That being said, with all his training and awesomeness...Superman is not, and I repeat, NOT, in the same league as WW when it comes to fighting ability. A powerless Diana can hang with Batman, Superman cannot.

superman may have been trained but he doesnt use it.. when he fights guys that are stronger than him or guys that can fight better than him that can take his hits he NEVER resorts to it unlike WW. she uses skills ALL the time supes does not.. he just pounds things.. or shots them with his lasers.. thats not fighting skills..

Quoted for Truth. Supes has been trained by Batman, but he never uses the training. you're so right.

#35 Posted by Lord Shiva (794 posts) - - Show Bio

Really is all this fight is Thor with comparable super-speed to Superman but with unbreakable lasso and braclets. Diana for majority

#36 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

@FMStyyx said:

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

@FMStyyx: Supes can fight, but typically his brute strength is good enough. However, Wonder Woman is the better h2h fighter. Wonder Woman gets Thorforce because she gets Mjolnir, right?

@Jayfournines said:

@FMStyyx said:

Superman cant fight.. wonder woman is a trained warrior.. she takes this even without the hammer..

Supes is a pretty good h2h fighter, has been trained by Bats, by Wonder Woman, know some weird Kryptonian martial art and has many MANY years of Combat experience (but, Diana has the same experience since she and Kal both took part in the 1000 years Asgard war)

That being said, with all his training and awesomeness...Superman is not, and I repeat, NOT, in the same league as WW when it comes to fighting ability. A powerless Diana can hang with Batman, Superman cannot.

superman may have been trained but he doesnt use it.. when he fights guys that are stronger than him or guys that can fight better than him that can take his hits he NEVER resorts to it unlike WW. she uses skills ALL the time supes does not.. he just pounds things.. or shots them with his lasers.. thats not fighting skills..

Quoted for Truth. Supes has been trained by Batman, but he never uses the training. you're so right.

#37 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

Wonder Woman with Thor's hammer wins due to superior versatality.

#38 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

@FMStyyx said:

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

@FMStyyx: Supes can fight, but typically his brute strength is good enough. However, Wonder Woman is the better h2h fighter. Wonder Woman gets Thorforce because she gets Mjolnir, right?

@Jayfournines said:

@FMStyyx said:

Superman cant fight.. wonder woman is a trained warrior.. she takes this even without the hammer..

Supes is a pretty good h2h fighter, has been trained by Bats, by Wonder Woman, know some weird Kryptonian martial art and has many MANY years of Combat experience (but, Diana has the same experience since she and Kal both took part in the 1000 years Asgard war)

That being said, with all his training and awesomeness...Superman is not, and I repeat, NOT, in the same league as WW when it comes to fighting ability. A powerless Diana can hang with Batman, Superman cannot.

superman may have been trained but he doesnt use it.. when he fights guys that are stronger than him or guys that can fight better than him that can take his hits he NEVER resorts to it unlike WW. she uses skills ALL the time supes does not.. he just pounds things.. or shots them with his lasers.. thats not fighting skills..

Quoted for Truth. Supes has been trained by Batman, but he never uses the training. you're so right.

Except for when he does

And of course there was that time Superman was a gladiator in war world for which I lack the scan. Again, I am not making a case for Superman defeating Wonder Woman, she is a much, MUCH better fighter than Kal and would most likely defeat him each time if it were not for his usual superior power (which is not the case in this OP. Diana still wins). However, I would like to make a case that Superman is not an incompetent fighter like most people believe, it has been stated many times that he is an expert boxer, so whenever he actually blitzes someone, he's doing so like a boxer, not like some simple brawler throwing punches. He's received training by some of the best and can usually hang with good fighters when he's powerless.

#39 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@TAneT62: He knows how Doomsday fights He just slugs it out and Superman will do the same.

I bet if He wasn't delusional and fighting if he were fighting doomsday, but fighting with his mind in tact "Bloodlusted" fighting Wonderwoman

He would of snapped more than her wrist.

#40 Posted by TAneT62 (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k: No not really, because when it comes to skill, fighting abilities etc. WW is far superior than Superman in that area. Plus WW knows how to use her strength and speed in effective ways, she uses them with her combat making her more of a threat than what really is.

WW can win majority of the fight if she doesn't hold anything back

#41 Posted by Mad8Baller (494 posts) - - Show Bio

WW can beat a morals on Superman without needing a freaking hammer.

#42 Posted by kadeem (2870 posts) - - Show Bio

@TAneT62 said:

She is more than capable enough to take on a Bloodlusted Superman, she had 2 chances to kill him in this fight but didn't, she was holding back barely she said, trying not to kill, just trying to slow him down. Now imagine if she wasn't holding anything back, with no morals at all, who do you think would win? WW is the more likely victor since she done equal to Superman in this fight. Now I know Superman thought she was Doomsday, but that just makes it even more impressive, as he would have given more effort in the fight, more deadly.

Thanks, I had a hard time finding the entire fight.

#43 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@TAneT62 said:

@CerberusPrime3k: No not really, because when it comes to skill, fighting abilities etc. WW is far superior than Superman in that area. Plus WW knows how to use her strength and speed in effective ways, she uses them with her combat making her more of a threat than what really is.

WW can win majority of the fight if she doesn't hold anything back

Yes really I know she is a better fighter Superman knows that also He knows how she fights If he wasn't delusional thinking he was fighting doomsday and basically brawling WW which he mistook her for Doomsday because through his mind he was fighting Doomsday whom is a Brawler and Superman will not change his fighting style to fight him, He'll just brawl with Doomsday . WW clearly took full advantage of his reckless swinging and owned him but If He wasn't dellusion and his mind was intact while being "Bloodlusted" He would have fought WW entirely different and that one time He would of got hold of WW's wrist like he did in fight she would have been done for.

#44 Posted by TAneT62 (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@TAneT62 said:

@CerberusPrime3k: No not really, because when it comes to skill, fighting abilities etc. WW is far superior than Superman in that area. Plus WW knows how to use her strength and speed in effective ways, she uses them with her combat making her more of a threat than what really is.

WW can win majority of the fight if she doesn't hold anything back

Yes really I know she is a better fighter Superman knows that also He knows how she fights If he wasn't delusional thinking he was fighting doomsday and basically brawling WW which he mistook her for Doomsday because through his mind he was fighting Doomsday whom is a Brawler and Superman will not change his fighting style to fight him, He'll just brawl with Doomsday . WW clearly took full advantage of his reckless swinging and owned him but If He wasn't dellusion and his mind was intact while being "Bloodlusted" He would have fought WW entirely different and that one time He would of got hold of WW's wrist like he did in fight she would have been done for.

The only reason he got hold of her wrist is because she exposed herself, trying to get the lasso around him, in result her wrist broke, but that didn't stop her from attacking him again. Superman's fighting skill is no where near the level of WW's, he relies on his power to much, WW uses her skill more than anything. And even if he was controlled to kill WW, I don't think he would have anyhow.

#45 Posted by TAneT62 (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

@kadeem: :)

#46 Posted by SaintJohn (143 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone who says superman can win is an idiot!!!!!! and why would i call them an idiot? Because they are obviously fan boys.

Superman could be beaten by wonder woman in a regular fight but then you want to add THORS POWER? for the crazy people who said superman must not know the things Thor can do but chooses not to? OR what wonder woman can do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lets compare shall we

1)Superman:Strength, Speed, flight Invulnerability, heat vision, freeze breath. super senses

2)Thor:Strength, Speed, Invulnerability, flight, super senses, weather manipulation, earth manipulation, can create force fields, soul absorption,teleportation, energy absorption, god blast, matter manipulation, magic negation, invisibility, intangibility, necromancy, vast knowledge of magic. AND A UNBREAKABLE MAGIC HAMMER HE CONTROLS TELEPATHICALLY.

Now you want to add all of these powers to wonder woman? and somehow you think superman STILL can win? fanboys need to be burned at the stake.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

or better yet lets do it like this

Heat vision and freeze are USELESS against a god of weather. one strike against supes

He is weak against magic.Strike TWO for supes.

He has no protection against the god blast, matter manipulation and soul absorption. Strike THREE.

while on the flip side supes ONLY has strength on his side against wonder woman which is then corrected by having thors hammer making her STRONGER than superman.

and if my detailed reason for why supes loses hard isn't good enough then you know your a fanboy. to find a way for him to win against an opponent stronger who is a better fighter, more powerful,and just as fast is ridiculous and would be PIS if he won.

#47 Posted by marvelfanboy (509 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty said:

Does she know how to use the hammer?

I would assume so.

WW with mjolnir wins.

#48 Posted by Nefarious (20643 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, like this hasn't been done before....

Online
#49 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

superman. seriously what does the hammer add to WWs power?? WHAT???

#50 Posted by WWQ (162 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Yeah, like this hasn't been done before....

Yeah, it hasn't LOL. Wonder Woman has Mjolnir in this battle, so obviously it hasn't been done before. If you think a thread has been done before, post the link, don't just assume it has been done.