Superman vs Wonder-Woman

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@linkjt: PIS-when a character of GREATER feats(Superman) is beaten, or matched buy one with much less feats(WW). This is due to one of the following: To keep the plot going,(Superman fighting WW),or because of popularity.(Thor beating SS)

That sounds a lot like this case. Why is it, that superman has held his own against doomsday?(Which doomsday would rip WW into shreds) But he goes and gets Slapped around by WW?

Yeah, it's PIS.

linkjt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302  Edited By linkjt

@nick31898: it is not PIS because he was never slapped around by WW,she gave him a good fight and she has the feats to make that credible,Doomsday has defeated Superman more often than not and at some point could take on the whole JL,so it's not a low showing for her if she can't beat Doomsday alone,usually Superman needs help as well when he fights Doomsday.

consistent feats put Superman and WW in a comparable level,i'm not taking feats like moving the earth into consideration because they are not consistent. I hope you realize that Superman's consistent feats are below the moving a portion of the earth feat. But if you take high end feats into consideretion we have to do the same for WW,her feat helping Superman to lift Spectre,moving a portion of the earth,etc that put her in a comparable level to his high end feats,so conclusion is not a low feat for Superman to have difficulty when fighting WW,feats from both sides,the consistent feats and the high end feats show her as a credible good fight for him.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303  Edited By legacy6364
No Caption Provided

linkjt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By linkjt

i think you should clarify that you are joking or a WW fan will come to tell you how the scan is out of context,the fight didn't end there and all that,LOL.

Avatar image for ganymedeofthemyscira
GanymedeOfThemyscira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 version of the characters, Diana wins. Pre-52m Superman takes it!

linkjt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganymedeofthemyscira: new 52 Diana is way below her pre 52 version,superman in pre and new 52 beats her,but not in a stomp like one user here says.

GanymedeOfThemyscira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linkjt: Not even close. New 52 Wonder Woman has so many impressive feats that puts her on Superman's level. She took on two Kryptonians at the same time whom Superman were struggling against. Wonder Woman broke no sweat. She also have many other feats that puts her on his level, mostly coming from Superman/Wonder Woman comics.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linkjt: I never said he was slapped around by her. I said that the fact that a WW, could give a superman, that ISN'T holding back, a good fight, is ignorance.

linkjt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By linkjt

@nick31898 said:

@linkjt: I never said he was slapped around by her. I said that the fact that a WW, could give a superman, that ISN'T holding back, a good fight, is ignorance.

it is not ignorance,it is consistent,their consistent feats put them in a comparable level. I'm talking about consistent feats only,if you want to count the high end feats for Superman(that is not the level he is consistently writen)you have to do the same for WW and count her high end feats as well,one way or the other(consistent feats or high end feats)the 2 characters are comparable,so it's 100% credible for her to be able to give a going all out Superman a fight,it has happended since the 50s and all the other fights they had since then and it will happen again if they fight in the new 52,we can't call it PIS when it's an standard that has been sustained for 7 decades.

Brucey_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao omg superman would rip her in half

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linkjt: Well if you look at Superman high end feats vs. WW high end feats, superman take sit by a mile. If they are both going all out, the one with the higher feats, wins.

Brucey_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: I know lol. But if I was to bet money on it, I'd say superman. Like if WW for some reason killed lois lane....then oh god Supes would kill her

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes takes it. Other than skill, he has the advantage in every statistical category.

Brucey_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By Brucey_25

@agent41: fine. It's still likely though that Supes would win. In a hard fight

Brucey_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: sorry. Meant no disrespect my man

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Superman.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: When has she reacted to light speed? Please provide a scan.

Also, while you're at it show her fighting someone on Doomsday level please. Superman high end feats>WW

Superman all feats>WW

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Superman, still.

BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still close.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Ok? I'm just saying Superman still wins.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By NICK31898

@agent41: What can she do to him, is the question?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman shuld win

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By christianrapper

she can get him arrested for domestic violence after he smacks her to the marvel universe.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By Homer_X

Superman

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898 said:

she can get him arrested for domestic violence after he smacks her to the marvel universe.

Or she can pull the rape card.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

WW

MPfly88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao omg superman would rip her in half

Given what he did to Doomsday, that literal scenario may actually be more likely than you think. We know Superman can snap her bones easily. I want to picture Superman attacking Wonder Woman like an enraged chimpanzee. Just pounding and biting her fingers and nose off.

Golender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its both a tie and in the end they both start making out. trololo

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins either pre or new 52 but its not a stomp as some suggest ww can win in many scenarios

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

superman

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark in a good match...

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@ganymedeofthemyscira said:

She took on two Kryptonians at the same time whom Superman were struggling against. Wonder Woman broke no sweat.

If you're referring to Faora and Zod from their SM/WW appearance, you do realize that Zod and Faroa aren't close to Superman's physicals? From what I saw, both were fairly new to absorbing our sun's solar energy. Clark's been absorbing them solar rays for a much longer time. And being kryptonian doesn't automatically make you Superman level+. Look at Supergirl.

As for Supes struggling, I believe it's because he didn't want to fight.

Superman takes the majority. Fighting skill and combat speed are probably the only things she has over Clark imo, but tbh, her combat speed isn't that much above Supes and she's better than Superman, but not that good in terms of fighting skills. Maybe in contrast to most super powered heroes, but to others like Cap, Batman and Shiva, they blow her out of the water.

She'll put up a fight though.

GanymedeOfThemyscira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_sophie said:

@ganymedeofthemyscira said:

She took on two Kryptonians at the same time whom Superman were struggling against. Wonder Woman broke no sweat.

If you're referring to Faora and Zod from their SM/WW appearance, you do realize that Zod and Faroa aren't close to Superman's physicals? From what I saw, both were fairly new to absorbing our sun's solar energy. Clark's been absorbing them solar rays for a much longer time. And being kryptonian doesn't automatically make you Superman level+. Look at Supergirl.

As for Supes struggling, I believe it's because he didn't want to fight.

Superman takes the majority. Fighting skill and combat speed are probably the only things she has over Clark imo, but tbh, her combat speed isn't that much above Supes and she's better than Superman, but not that good in terms of fighting skills. Maybe in contrast to most super powered heroes, but to others like Cap, Batman and Shiva, they blow her out of the water.

She'll put up a fight though.

WW has taken out Kal before by cutting his throat with her tiara. She can win and now she has God Mode which gives her the power-level of a Skyfather.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@ganymedeofthemyscira: Of course with powers on WW stomps Cap, Batman and Shiva. I'm saying that Wonder Woman's a good fighter but not that good. That's what I'm talking about. If you think that in a strictly h2h fight (no powers or weapons) WW stomps/takes the majority against them you're kind of overrating her skill.

And by the way, Superman can sundip to match WW's power boost and then some.

I'm not saying Clark stomps. WW will make him work for it, but in the new 52 I've seen better feats for Clark. So he takes the majority.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@ganymedeofthemyscira: The op was made 7 years ago. I believe they were talking about the post crisis versions. So yes, the tiara's a viable option. That said. wasn't the tiara trick a last ditch move? And on top of that didn't Superman think that he was fighting Doomsday? I'm not so sure he would've expected Doomsday to have some sort of sharp tiara (or whatever he saw) to be thrown at him. So I don't think throwing the tiara will work every round. And the god mode was introduced in the new 52. So no I'm not so sure it's applicable in this battle. And once again Supes can sundip to match her boost.

And where did you get the idea that the god mode gives her the power of a skyfather? No feat suggests this. On top of that god mode I believe only makes her stronger. The only feats I've seen from god mode Wondy aren't even that impressive. She beat a relatively featless Artemis (no being a god means jack squat) And holding off Superdoom when he was attacking Hessia (actually all she did was say "Stop" and wrapped him in her lasso).

I think Supes still takes the majority. She'll put up a fight, no doubt. But her advantages in fighting skill and tactical mindset can only go so far.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman one shots