Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@Static Shock said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @PhoenixoftheTides: I need real scans of WW fighting skill. "
Wonder Woman's fighting skill is prevalent in many of her fights. She's Amazonian, and probably the best Amazonian warrior, besides Artemis. You can search KMC for that. It's already been established that Wonder Woman is a better fighter than Superman. It's only difficult for her to fight him because of his decent fighting ability + all of his powers combined. "

Yeah i know she has Combat feats, but when i asked the people who said WW, they never gave me any, but yeah, he's nearly at her skill level, more versatile and more powerful.... 

So i will agree that Superman wins...
jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#202  Edited By jayskee

wonder woman
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#203  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

Superman would wreck current Wonder Woman
Pre WW 600 could go either way but I give a majority to Clark

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#204  Edited By Static Shock  Online
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
" Superman would wreck current Wonder Woman Pre WW 600 could go either way but I give a majority to Clark "
I co-sign both of your answers.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Static Shock said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon said:
" Superman would wreck current Wonder Woman Pre WW 600 could go either way but I give a majority to Clark "
I co-sign both of your answers. "
Pre 600 Diana vs Clark in hand to hand only I may give a slight majority to Diana because of her fighting skills.  I'd give the majority to Clark otherwise because of his other powers. 
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By theicon

supes all the way, if  he doesn't hold back, n his  anger he could destroy any thing

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@theicon said:
" supes all the way, if  he doesn't hold back, n his  anger he could destroy any thing "
Have you read "Sacrifice" he was brainwashed by Maxwell Lord to think Diana was Wonder Woman and that she killed Lois.  Wonder Woman fought an enraged Superman and survived. 
StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

#208  Edited By StarKiller809

I think Wonder Woman could hold her own. I'm not saying she could win, but I definitly think she would be able to fight him for a LONG TIME
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By theicon
@Cosmic_Falcon: i read it  and if  u remember  superman with a sliced throat, continued with a mission right after he awoke from maxwell lords control, and flew off .  The  slice  throat  only  stunned him...didnt stop supes!..and he wasnt  fully raged.... seeing how he has done more powerful things  when helping others....
LONGTIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By LONGTIME
@StarKiller809 said:
" I think Wonder Woman could hold her own. I'm not saying she could win, but I definitly think she would be able to fight him for a LONG TIME "
You mean couldn't?
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By theicon

wonder woman is powerful, but  superman's  blows are  too strong.  over time  wonder  woman would ware out, shes no where near as  invulnerable as supes is!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Static Shock  Online
@theicon said:
"and he wasnt  fully raged.... seeing how he has done more powerful things  when helping others.... "
Considering the fact that she was brainwashed into thinking that Wonder Woman was Doomsday, who had just killed Lois Lane, he was fully enraged and going all out, trying to kill her.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By pcbh168

I think she could beat him if she used her magic sword.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By theicon
@pcbh168: could work,  however  supermans mere single drop of blood flicked  at wonder woman, cracked her  sword....so i can imagen what 2 or 4 drops would do to her weapon

@Static Shock: as i said  if that were true  he would have unleashed  more power, seeing how weve seen superman do greater, and  use more force on people he has helped....he heated an entire planet up  once with  his heat vision,he vaped an entire army of doomsday clones with his vision  ,all this  he was at normal supes level, he did not use that much  magnitude on wonder woman.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By pcbh168

@pcbh168:
superman vs wonderwoman from superman # 211  yes the magic sword can hurt superman enchanted items can hurt him just his natural abilities allow him to combat them 

The user, 'Valtot' posted these scans on the Dark Willow Vs Superman thread.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By theicon
@pcbh168: awesome...love this  book
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By pcbh168
@theicon:  It definitely looks good.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By theicon
@pcbh168: what looks  good now?
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By pcbh168
@theicon:  The book lol.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By theicon
@pcbh168: lol  yea  i have both books  by jim lee  its  pretty awesome   Supers  takes this..lol
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Static Shock  Online
@theicon said:

"@Static Shock: as i said  if that were true  he would have unleashed  more power, seeing how weve seen superman do greater, and  use more force on people he has helped....he heated an entire planet up  once with  his heat vision,he vaped an entire army of doomsday clones with his vision  ,all this  he was at normal supes level, he did not use that much  magnitude on wonder woman. "

Sadly, it is true.

Heating up an entire planet with his heat vision doesn't really dictate much. You have to take into account how far away he was from the Earth, in comparison to how far the Sun is from the Earth. Judging by the scan in question, he wasn't that far away (and wasn't using as much heat/solar energy as the Sun gives off, because if he did, being as close as he was to the planet, he'd kill everybody), and thus, he only used his heat vision at a level that was safe for the environment. Besides, the magnitude of his heat vision was distributed in a wide arc, so it's not as powerful as a concentrated beam. In Wonder Woman's fight with Superman (brainwashed), she was immediately taken to the Sun at the beginning of her fight. She wasn't at all harmed by the heat, but Superman's heat vision (at close range, in a concentrated beam) burned her skin. Think about it.

Vaporizing a bunch of Doomsday clones means nothing. All of the clones were significantly weaker than the original Doomsday (and a lot less durable, considering the fact that Superman was able to kill one with one punch, splitting it's head in two). On top of that, those Doomsday clones weren't truly alive, as confirmed by Batman. It allowed Superman to use a bit more force than usual. In Wonder Woman's fight with Superman (brainwashed), he hit her with his one of his best punches while they were close to the Sun (so it's safe to assumed that he was powered up due to being the Sun's immediate vicinity). Keep in mind that he was trying to kill her. Like that Doomsday clone Superman killed in one punch, why was Diana only KO'ed right before reentering the Earth's atmosphere?

Like I said, he was going all out.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Silver2467

Superman 6-7/10. Diana can take some wins. 

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#223  Edited By tensor

superman

LONGTIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By LONGTIME

Wonder Woman.

LastSonBackUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By LastSonBackUp
@Silver2467 said:
" Superman 6-7/10. Diana can take some wins.  "
This.
Avatar image for franklinrichards86
franklinrichards86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @theicon said:
" supes all the way, if  he doesn't hold back, n his  anger he could destroy any thing "
Have you read "Sacrifice" he was brainwashed by Maxwell Lord to think Diana was Wonder Woman and that she killed Lois.  Wonder Woman fought an enraged Superman and survived.  "

Wow, they make WW look good in a WW comic, thats crazy, im going with supes, all out he is just to much for her.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By theicon
@franklinrichards86: agreed
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#228  Edited By Lvenger

Superman is more likely to win due to his wider versatility of powers like heat vision and freeze breath but WW is near equal if not equal to Superman in speed and strength. Plus her fighting skills outclass Superman and her willingness to kill as a part of her warrior upbringing mean if it was a fight to the death WW would take it. However if it wasn't then I'd say Supes.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Silver2467 said:
"Superman 6-7/10. Diana can take some wins.  "
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Valtot
@Lvenger:
it was agreed superman wins majority we already saw what would happen if superman was really going to kill wonderwoman when superman was blood lusted in wonderwomans comic and he was dragging wonderwoman to the sun in seconds melting part of her face on the way with his heat vision, but she survived because bruce gave her kryptonite and once she pulled kryptonite out the sun amped up superman punched her from close to the sun all the way down to the earth but seriously if she didnt have kryptonite shed be dead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lvenger:
She won't kill Supes.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:
if she had her magical sword she could cut him but hed just heal thanks to the healing factor infact shed have to get her sword make sure hes laying on the ground not doing anything and tear him apart with it otherwise hed just heal like when she slit his throat with the magic tiara and he healed and when wasnt healed he was moving around and talking with a slit throat so hes got what it takes to survive magical weapons
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By termiteone4ever
@Valtot said:
" @comicdude23: if she had her magical sword she could cut him but hed just heal thanks to the healing factor infact shed have to get her sword make sure hes laying on the ground not doing anything and tear him apart with it otherwise hed just heal like when she slit his throat with the magic tiara and he healed and when wasnt healed he was moving around and talking with a slit throat so hes got what it takes to survive magical weapons "
well said
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By velle37

Still with WW.......
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Valtot
@velle37:
doesnt matter a superman whos willing to kill and wants to would slaughter her we have seen this enough in comics and in this fight she doesnt have kryptonite helping her this time

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@velle37 said:
"Still with WW....... "

Not really...... 

Superman wins.....
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By cascadeking09

This has been argued to death. I'm hardly even interested at this point. WonderWoman and Superman 5/10.

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Valtot

this is how i see the fight going if its to the death than now remember to take the kryptonite out of the situation 

notice the panel after superman heat visions her face (look at her face after he melted it)

ok now inmagine this situation if wonderwoman didnt have kryptonite and notice her face this is proof his heat vision at full power causes serious damage to her if shes not blocking it with her gauntlets

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By theDCkid

When batman was granted superman's powers he took on WW, Red tornado,Hal jordan, John stewart, supergirl, firestorm and Hawkgirl at the same time and won. So Superman should have no problem with Wonder woman.

Charlie_Jade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Charlie_Jade

@theDCkid said:

When batman was granted superman's powers he took on WW, Red tornado,Hal jordan, John stewart, supergirl, firestorm and Hawkgirl at the same time and won. So Superman should have no problem with Wonder woman.

This is terrible logic

Batman and Superman are not the same person

the Bat aka Bruce Wayne is a way more natural fighter than Clark, he's better trained than Clark and Bruce is a far more intelligent battle tactician

@Matezoide2 said:

@Norbit said:
" wouldnt superman beat her to a pulp? shes a woman afterall... she can stand toe to toe with him? Shes weaker and less durable surely... "
*sigh* Wonder Woman is just as strong,durable and fast than Superman and she is a better fighter

Wonder Woman is weak against cutting attacks like bullets and knives

but I agree she is a better fighter and has better reactions and reflexes

big difference between flying very fast in a straight line and reaction time to dodge a gun pointed straight at your face

top speeds however of Superman come close to the Flash

agility and reactions just don't match Diana and his reactions are way behind Surfer and the Flash

caption
caption
caption
caption

his top speed in flight is possibly FTL

Diana's agility and reflexes have possible feats to show Wonder Woman having Light speed reactions,

she flies much slower though, feats for bullet time flights, mach speeds flight and hyper sonic flight, WW can fly fast but she doesn't have enough straight line speed feats to make us agree she flies light speeds

:)

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Wolfrazer

Wait a tick....if WW is so much better then Supes, then why is Supes DC's strongest hero? Aside from comic appearance orgin and what not.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Bo88gdan

Superman Would win

Wonder woman can be better fighter on paper but that doesent mean she is gonna win

My Neighbour trains mma and kickboxing and i always kick his ass :D

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Stronger

Superman always wins.

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By GunGunW

Goes either way

Avatar image for oppagangnamstyle19
oppagangnamstyle19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes

Avatar image for fanofsuperheroes
fanofsuperheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

All right, I am not sure who was posting that Diana has no major combat feats but you my friend are a moron. Here is here fighting Ares, the GOD OF WAR, although she may have lost she fought him for SEVERAL hours, WHEN SHE WAS A CHILD. He was preparing her to take his place. The God of War thought she was the best warrior so how dare anyone think otherwise.

No Caption Provided

Now lets talk about those who think she can't tank his blows. It is a proven fact that when your angry (blood lusted) that you may fight with much less intelligence, but you hit harder cause your angry. That's how you explain the Hulk. So if Diana can tank a blood lusted superman I'm pretty sure she has taken his full punch. Whoever said she has always gone full out against Superman, where is the proof in that?? She has NEVER been blood lusted against him and has never wanted to kill him before. NEVER! So what makes you think she doesn't pull her punches??

Here she is learning Flash's movements and tags him at superspeed so what makes anyone think she can't do that with Superman who is slower than Flash?

Here she is blocking Darkseids Omega Beam effect which is suppose to be unstoppable.

She will do that with his eye beams no problem. My point being that Diana has a way to overcome most, if not all, of Superman's advantages. Is Superman stronger, yes, but not by so much that it defines an automatic win over her. If you take Bruce Lee, an amazing and quick as hell fighter and put him up against say, Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime, Bruce will always win cause he is quicker and a better fighter. That is what we have here. Yes Superman has gotten a lot better at fighting over the years but Diana was warrior born and raised. She outclasses him in fighting period. As for the lightning she now has, if you're going to say she hasn't used it often enough to say she would use it here then your also a moron. If Diana has to take Clark out she will use what she knows and she knows Clark's weaknesses. Clark will come at Diana brawling like he always does thinking he'll just beat her to death and her skill is going to give her the win. Can Superman beat Wonder Woman, sure, I think anyone can beat another given the right circumstances. I just think that if Clark and Diana woke up one day and realized that one needed to die, Diana will come out on top more times that Clark.

TootyJohn12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW on the account that Superman likes Wonder Woman he would win but Superman is compassionate.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Experio

Big blue

DeathUponAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By DeathUponAll

I posted this exact comment on another thread on why Superman stomps. It's not words, don't worry. It's actual stuff happening :).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathuponall: So you bumping these threads because you hate Wonder Woman? Pathetic