Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: yep though in most fights wonderwomans capable of standing up to superman with her indestructable gautlets "

They can shoot magical lightning.......but i don't see her using the lightning.....
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Valtot
@AtPhantom:
hes know to vibrate in most of its tricks for a very very long time and now supergirl can go instangible and invisible with vibrating too

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AtPhantom said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" He's done that for a long time........ "
Really? I remember him vibrating invisible, but that's hardly the same thing. "

He can become invisible too. He has the same ability as The Flash. He can vibrate through walls, pretty much anything he wants too..
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By AtPhantom

...Evidence people, evidence.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Silver2467

I believe Supes phased during a fight with Doomsday, but even if Superman could render himself intangible by vibration, he rarely uses this tactic (and the same for vibrating invisible). 

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Valtot
@AtPhantom: 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AtPhantom said:
"...Evidence people, evidence. "

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot:
Beat me to it.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Valtot
@AtPhantom:
superman has vibrated against a few people but there always powerhouses so he barely has to do something like it though its well known he could if needed
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By AtPhantom

I love how much has been said about his widely developed ability of vibration and then when asked for evidence all that can be found scan of him doing it...

I'm unimpressed. A case can be made that he is simply evading the blows and leaving his afterimage, especially in the fourth panel when his head visibly moves. You're gonna have to do better.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AtPhantom said:
"I love how much has been said about his widely developed ability of vibration and then when asked for evidence all that can be found scan of him doing it...  I'm unimpressed. A case can be made that he is simply evading the blows and leaving his afterimage, especially in the fourth panel when his head visibly moves. You're gonna have to do better. "

I thought you wanted a scan?
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Valtot
@AtPhantom:
ok heres something- you have to move backwards and forwards at light speed to vibrate instingable thats how people knew it was what he was doing it, but anyway hes vibrated on cyborb superman to shatter him, vibrated invisible to hide, also hes vibrated a few times against random enemies like holding someoen and vibrating to do serious damage, than supergirl can also vibrate invisible and threw things now. Vibratings just a trick they do as there skilled enough to do vibration techniques most likely off watching and getting taught of the flashs- well i know thats what happened with supergirl. I wouldnt be suprised if conner starts doing vibration tricks off being taught by bart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt Superman will vibrate....

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:
yep he wouldnt vibrate threw wonderwomans blows as they wouldnt hurt enough for him to need too. Though if she gets the lasso on him he will thats what were talking about here isnt it since the lasso cant be broken.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: yep he wouldnt vibrate threw wonderwomans blows as they wouldnt hurt enough for him to need too. Though if she gets the lasso on him he will thats what were talking about here isnt it since the lasso cant be broken. "

She does have a chance to use magical lightning. But it's unlikley that she will.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By AtPhantom
@Valtot said:
" @AtPhantom: ok heres something- you have to move backwards and forwards at light speed to vibrate instingable thats how people knew it was what he was doing it, but anyway hes vibrated on cyborb superman to shatter him, vibrated invisible to hide, also hes vibrated a few times against random enemies like holding someoen and vibrating to do serious damage, than supergirl can also vibrate invisible and threw things now. Vibratings just a trick they do as there skilled enough to do vibration techniques most likely off watching and getting taught of the flashs- well i know thats what happened with supergirl. I wouldnt be suprised if conner starts doing vibration tricks off being taught by bart "
A few points. 

Vibrating to destroy something is not hard. We have machines that do that right now. 
I can accept Superman and Supergirl vibrating invisible. I've seen them do it a number of times. I want to see them vibrate through solid freaking matter. So far all you've shown to me is one scan which might as well have been him moving his head out of the fist's way. If he has vibrated a few times, I want to see those few times.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Silver2467
@Valtot said:
" @comicdude23: yep he wouldnt vibrate threw wonderwomans blows as they wouldnt hurt enough for him to need too.
What? Diana is perfectly capable of harming him with her blows.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Wonder Woman would give him trouble. I don't see Supes using his vibrating. But Supes should get through her equipment.

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Valtot
@Silver2467:
yep but his durability level can take a whole lot of her blows while hers cant take his
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Silver2467
@Valtot said:
" @Silver2467: yep but his durability level can take a whole lot of her blows while hers cant take his "
What makes you think that? Diana has withstood blows from Superman before, as well as others like Genocide, Zoom, Flash, Power Girl, Bizarro, and others. Why would she suddenly be incapable of resisting as many hits?
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Valtot
@Silver2467:
because when he hit her with a full power punch he knocked out and she went flying from space to earth leaving a crator than woke up, seeing him use freeze breathe on her. Than the stupidness starts where she got outa the ice (could be explained as vibrating outa the ice but not the point),  than she somehow sneaked up on him while he was focusing on her with super hearing and smashed her gauntlets on his head causing him to drop in pain since there magical gauntlets. But during the fights she hits him and he takes it but when he actually lays a hit on her it causes real damage and she needs to constantly block his attacks with the gauntlets
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By termiteone4ever

Superman GOt this . 
NO way Diana is going to beat a serious superman 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana has taken alot of punishment
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Silver2467
@Valtot said:
" @Silver2467: because when he hit her with a full power punch he knocked out and she went flying from space to earth leaving a crator than woke up, 
He knocked her unconscious as a result of the heat from the sun (only made more scorching by his heat vision),his being briefly sun-amped as a result of his close proximity to the sun, his blows, and her fall the entire distance back to earth. It was not simply his blow, and even if it was, that would be inconsistent anyway. A mind controlled Superman punched Wonder Woman directly in the back of the head in the Tenth Circle, and she stood up again. She has proven more than once as being durable enough to handle blows from characters in Clark's strength class (and Diana herself is in his weight class as well).  

seeing him use freeze breathe on her. Than the stupidness starts where she got outa the ice (could be explained as vibrating outa the ice but not the point),   
How is that stupid? Do you honestly believe that Wonder Woman is not strong enough to break out of ice? LOL. 

than she somehow sneaked up on him while he was focusing on her with super hearing and smashed her gauntlets on his head causing him to drop in pain since there magical gauntlets. But during the fights she hits him and he takes it but when he actually lays a hit on her it causes real damage and she needs to constantly block his attacks with the gauntlets "
He did not simply "take it" as you claim. He was knocked back and harmed by her strikes, as he has been in some of their other fights. Also, during For Tomorrow, Wonder Woman resisted a blow from him without any legitimate noticeable injury.  

And why would she just tank his blows when she can block them? Her durability can and has sufficed to withstand hits from Superman (and other characters as strong as he is), but a fair amount of blows would cause damage, just as it would to Superman. So give me one good reason she should just stand there and allow him to punch her.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#125  Edited By Static Shock

I would like Wonder Woman to win, but Superman would probably take the majority

NeonNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By NeonNemesis

Superman takes this without much problem, in fact all of their fights when superman was serious it ended with 1, 2 or 3 blows from Superman and WW down, sacrifice was the exception because Superman was alucinating and believing he was fighting Doomsday, that fights completly diferent from WW, and DD doesn't carry a magical tiara with him, nor retreats to make tactics, besides, in that fight, he stated after that that he was making "DD" suffer instead of going for a quick kill, he easilly snapped her wrist like a twig, if he did that in the early parts of the fight when he grabbed her by the neck she would have a broken neck in less than a second of the fight's start. 
And he did KOed her in the middle of the fight with a single punch BTW, the landing woke her up. 
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#127  Edited By beatboks1
@Valtot said:
" @comicdude23: yep he wouldnt vibrate threw wonderwomans blows as they wouldnt hurt enough for him to need too. Though if she gets the lasso on him he will thats what were talking about here isnt it since the lasso cant be broken. "
One question, How is he going to be able to do that. Doesn't the lasso give WW power over those who are caught in it? I could be wrong I haven't read any WW for about 25 years.
NeonNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By NeonNemesis
@beatboks1 said:
" @Valtot said:
" @comicdude23: yep he wouldnt vibrate threw wonderwomans blows as they wouldnt hurt enough for him to need too. Though if she gets the lasso on him he will thats what were talking about here isnt it since the lasso cant be broken. "
One question, How is he going to be able to do that. Doesn't the lasso give WW power over those who are caught in it? I could be wrong I haven't read any WW for about 25 years. "

Didn't stopped Bizarro from breaking it and beat her to a pulp.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#129  Edited By TheGoldenOne

superman. He is stronger, faster, has a lot of powers, and has better durability.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By lordraiden

Superman 9/10
manx422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By manx422

Superman

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By MzombieX

I don't understand these statements that Diana won't use her lightning ... if she is capable of doing it, she can do it in my opinion. 
How is anyone to say " nah, she just won't because I don't want her to." 
As if Superman is vibrating invisible every single issue ... but for some reason it's perfectly fine for him to do this in the battle. 

It doesn't matter, because there are other ways Diana could end this fight if she stuns Supes with her bracers' thunder clap and shatters his eardrums.  
Assuming she's allowed to do this also, unless people would like to nerf her for this fight once again and say they don't want her doing that to poor Superman. 
She could then take the opportunity to use her speed to ensnare him in her lasso while he's stunned.  
She could then use lightning, but if that's still too unfair for Superman, she could still just slit his throat open with her sword or tiara. 

I would like to see evidence of Superman vibrating through the Lasso of Truth. 
Even if evidence could be provided that he can vibrate through solid objects ... this is the unbreakable and mystically enchanted Lasso woven by the Gods. 
Is there any evidence Superman could vibrate through this, considering it isn't exactly the same as a brick wall?
If not, then I would have to say, NO ... he cannot pass through it like it's some insignificant peice of silly string. 

I'm not saying that Superman cannot possibly win a fight with Diana, but people need to stop taking away powers from her and abilities that are rightfully hers ... 
to twist this fight into Superman's favor and make it seem as if she has no way of winning.
NeonNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By NeonNemesis

BTW isn't current WW street lvl or something?
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#134  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

big blue all day
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#135  Edited By goldenshot80

This is ridiculous

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Static Shock
@NeonNemesis said:
"Didn't stopped Bizarro from breaking it and beat her to a pulp. "
Back the truck up for a minute.

In one showing, Bizarro beating up Wonder Woman wasn't in a comic book. It was a fan art piece by Al Rios.

In another showing, Bizarro breaking the Lasso and beating up Wonder Woman was in Trinity, and DC Elseworlds mini. It's not canon, at all, and within a different continuity.

Using the mainstream New Earth continuity versions, Bizzaro has never fought Wonder Woman. At the same time, Bizarro cannot be used in this discussion as a benchmark for what Superman would do. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Static Shock
@NeonNemesis said:

" Superman takes this without much problem, in fact all of their fights when superman was serious it ended with 1, 2 or 3 blows from Superman and WW down

I remember all fights with Superman and Wonder Woman, including ones with Superman brainwashed. Wonder Woman was NEVER KO'ed in a few hits... The fight Superman had against Wonder Woman in Absolute Power wouldn't count, because that was a different version of Wonder Woman, not the original one. All fights were either sparring matches, misunderstandings (like the one in the For Tomorrow arc, and in another arc where Wonder Woman defeated the Justice League members one by one) that didn't have a clear winner, or battles with Superman under the influence (Tenth Circle, Sacrifice, Witch and the Warrior pt. 2). 

EDIT: Sacrifice might be an exception, since Superman did KO her, knocking her from the Sun and into the Earth's atmosphere. Although she stated reentry woke her up, the only reason why Superman was able to manage that attack was because he was so close to the Sun. In essence, he was powered up when he hit her like that.

@NeonNemesis said:

" BTW isn't current WW street lvl or something? "

No. She's still Class 100. Whether or not she's as strong as her original incarnation is yet to be determined.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldenshot80 said:
"This is ridiculous "

No.
Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MzombieX said:
" I don't understand these statements that Diana won't use her lightning ... if she is capable of doing it, she can do it in my opinion. How is anyone to say " nah, she just won't because I don't want her to." As if Superman is vibrating invisible every single issue ... but for some reason it's perfectly fine for him to do this in the battle.  It doesn't matter, because there are other ways Diana could end this fight if she stuns Supes with her bracers' thunder clap and shatters his eardrums.  Assuming she's allowed to do this also, unless people would like to nerf her for this fight once again and say they don't want her doing that to poor Superman. She could then take the opportunity to use her speed to ensnare him in her lasso while he's stunned.  She could then use lightning, but if that's still too unfair for Superman, she could still just slit his throat open with her sword or tiara.  I would like to see evidence of Superman vibrating through the Lasso of Truth. Even if evidence could be provided that he can vibrate through solid objects ... this is the unbreakable and mystically enchanted Lasso woven by the Gods. Is there any evidence Superman could vibrate through this, considering it isn't exactly the same as a brick wall?If not, then I would have to say, NO ... he cannot pass through it like it's some insignificant peice of silly string.  I'm not saying that Superman cannot possibly win a fight with Diana, but people need to stop taking away powers from her and abilities that are rightfully hers ... to twist this fight into Superman's favor and make it seem as if she has no way of winning. "
I agree.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins. He has shown to be superior to her in a random encounter.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PhoenixoftheTides:
Disagree, You have to take consistent showings and character into count. And Supes has shown to be superior to her in a random encounter.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Valtot
"The two have fought several times. In the Tenth Circle, they basically stalemated. In Sacrifice, Superman was bloodlusted because of Max Lord, and he was dominating Diana because of this. She survived by escaping the fight and breaking Lord's hold over Supes' mind. In For Tomorrow, Wonder Woman challenged Clark while armed with her sword and shield, and Superman never even had any interest in fighting her. Despite this, he still gained the upper hand. Based on their track records, skill sets, and power sets, Wonder Woman could potentially win, but Superman should win a majority.  "

basically this
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Silver2467
@Static Shock said:
In another showing, Bizarro breaking the Lasso and beating up Wonder Woman was in Trinity, and DC Elseworlds mini. It's not canon, at all, and within a different continuity.  Using the mainstream New Earth continuity versions, Bizzaro has never fought Wonder Woman. 
I thought you said Trinity was canon.
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude23 said:
" @PhoenixoftheTides: Disagree, You have to take consistent showings and character into count. And Supes has shown to be superior to her in a random encounter. "
Kinda hard to find consistent showings for both - they are two of DC's most iconic characters, so unless we specify which Superman and Wonder Woman we are dealing with, it's pretty up in the air in terms of superiority. Is this Goddess of Truth WW, current Superman,  or some other version? Also, it's not fair, IMHO, to take into account powers that Superman rarely uses or recent martial arts training without conceding that Wonder Woman has more martial arts experience and feats regarding same or powers that, even though rarely used, can match what Clark can pull out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PhoenixoftheTides said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @PhoenixoftheTides: Disagree, You have to take consistent showings and character into count. And Supes has shown to be superior to her in a random encounter. "
Kinda hard to find consistent showings for both - they are two of DC's most iconic characters, so unless we specify which Superman and Wonder Woman we are dealing with, it's pretty up in the air in terms of superiority. Is this Goddess of Truth WW, current Superman,  or some other version? Also, it's not fair, IMHO, to take into account powers that Superman rarely uses or recent martial arts training without conceding that Wonder Woman has more martial arts experience and feats regarding same or powers that, even though rarely used, can match what Clark can pull out. "

Wonder Woman has no combat feats..... 

Superman is a master martial artist.....
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude23 said:
Wonder Woman has no combat feats.....  Superman is a master martial artist..... "

I really hope you're joking, because Wonder Woman is acknowledged to be the best martial artist in the world by Batman, and is stated to be superior in these skills among the Big Three.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PhoenixoftheTides said:
" @comicdude23 said:
Wonder Woman has no combat feats.....  Superman is a master martial artist..... "
 I really hope you're joking, because Wonder Woman is acknowledged to be the best martial artist in the world by Batman, and is stated to be superior in these skills among the Big Three. "

No. I'm not joking. 

Statemeants mean nothing. 

Wolverine stated that Elektra is a better fighter than him. (Wrong) 

Superman has combat feats 

Wonder Woman doesn't
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By MzombieX
@comicdude23: 

He's got to be kidding ... comic you aren't serious right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MzombieX said:
"@comicdude23: 

He's got to be kidding ... comic you aren't serious right? "

Give me some.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MzombieX:
I know she can fight. 

But Supes has dropped other Kryptonians easily.