#1 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

Viltrumites Leader vs new 52 Superman (only post Flashpoint feats are allowed for obvious reasons)

#2 Edited by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

Thragg after a bloody battle.

Online
#3 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Thragg after a bloody battle.

yeah, viltrumites fight nasty)))))

#4 Posted by coolguyr99 (3019 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#5 Posted by dondave (37565 posts) - - Show Bio

Thragg, that guy is ruthless

#6 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: nice scans!

#7 Posted by dondave (37565 posts) - - Show Bio

@asIsuspected:

#8 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@asIsuspected:

don't mention it

#9 Posted by argusx (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman casually and can someone explain why people think he's so strong i mean Viltrumites seem to cap around 1,000,000tons based on showings and power scaling from others (Invincible) and while he is far stronger than the average it doesn't exactly stop Superman from being literally thousands to millions of times stronger.

#10 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody beats Superman, he lifts 66 quintillion tons, takes 100 octillion mega tons of TNT to the face or a supernova, and can travel 7 times the speed of light, Superman solos DBZ, DC, and Marvel at the same time if he has the Sun.

#11 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

I Think LT would win this

#12 Posted by Z3RO180 (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a good fight .Now I haven't read any thing threat cause the second compendium isn't out yet but from what scans I have read he is the strongest virmulite out there and is mega ruthless. New-52 supers on the other hand is also mega strong you know branch pressing the earth and all that but he all so has more powers than threat I.e. heat vision,article breath etc so I am going to give. The advantage to superman but thragg is a ruthless warlord and a warrior so I'm going to say its a 50/50 battle withe a slight advantage to superman

#13 Posted by 80sBaby (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

Thragg MURDERSTOMPS Superman.

Superman doesn't have anywhere the durability feats to suggest he can hang with Thragg.

And Clark benching the Earth for 5 days is being blown out of proportion. In the last JL issue, he needed Wonder Woman's help lift a supercarrier..

#14 Edited by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Thragg, in comparison to a lot of DC and Marvel characters is still pretty much short in feats. I possessed all Invincible comics I don't think they have released the bio on Thragg yet.

New 52 Superman's durability feat is low, but bench pressing tremendous weight might indicates that Superman is very resistant to crushing, the tactic which Thragg generally employs. Invincible have show to be capable of shedding his blood, although it's superficial, but what I can tell is that Invincible's strength doesn't seems to be on par with Marvel's powerhouses yet (I'm bringing up Marvel for a reason). Thragg's durability feats so far is mostly from punches delivered by other superhuman, making it harder to judge.

What give Thragg an edge here is fighting skill and morality, although Superman possessed other powers in supplement such as heat vision, and arguably have better speed feat. Superman may as well be invulnerable to punches and jabbing at certain spot on his armor, his armor essential protect his torso unless Thragg could employ AOE or energy attack.

I'll said Superman takes this after a good fight.

#15 Posted by dondave (37565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cybrilious4: And was made to bleed by Batman, New 52 Superman isn't durable enough to hang with someone like Thragg

#16 Posted by Z3RO180 (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cybrilious4:Ok no yes superman is the most powerful hero on earth and a great hero but there are alot of character that can beat him.

@80sBaby said:

In the last JL issue, he needed Wonder Woman's help lift a supercarrier..

I dont think that means he is weak i think it was them helping each other out to save the people.

#17 Posted by SupermanWins465 (218 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cybrilious4 said:
Nobody beats Superman, he lifts 66 quintillion tons, takes 100 octillion mega tons of TNT to the face or a supernova, and can travel 7 times the speed of light, Superman solos DBZ, DC, and Marvel at the same time if he has the Sun.
#18 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupermanWins465 said:

@Cybrilious4 said:
Nobody beats Superman, he lifts 66 quintillion tons, takes 100 octillion mega tons of TNT to the face or a supernova, and can travel 7 times the speed of light, Superman solos DBZ, DC, and Marvel at the same time if he has the Sun.

new 52 does that!!! really?

#19 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#20 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks: nice points! except I'd give the edge in durability to Thragg, new 52 Supes durability feats are low so far (tank shells seem to hurt him) while supes would have the edge in strength, as for speed it's hard to say but I'm leaning towards the ruthless warlord since Omni-man has insane speed feats and Thragg >> Omni-man. Well, as for the fighting skills and H2H Supes is outclassed here by so far that It's not even funny...... In my opinion Thragg takes this unless it's pre flashpoint Supes with so many feats at his disposal.

damn! this guy is very durable))))

#21 Posted by dondave (37565 posts) - - Show Bio

@asIsuspected: Now, that is bad-ass

#22 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: :)

#23 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@asIsuspected said:

@AngryHulks: nice points! except I'd give the edge in durability to Thragg, new 52 Supes durability feats are low so far (tank shells seem to hurt him) while supes would have the edge in strength, as for speed it's hard to say but I'm leaning towards the ruthless warlord since Omni-man has insane speed feats and Thragg >> Omni-man. Well, as for the fighting skills and H2H Supes is outclassed here by so far that It's not even funny...... In my opinion Thragg takes this unless it's pre flashpoint Supes with so many feats at his disposal.

damn! this guy is very durable))))

Superman when he was injured by tank shell is when he still couldn't fly and barely stop a wrecking ball. Currently he was in his late young adulthood, his power have been increased.

New 52 Superman may lack durability and combat feat, but that's about it. At least Thragg couldn't harm his torso area due to his armor, and not to mention Thragg's durability is still vague as he have not shown resistance to some force in nature in order to get relative durability. New 52 Superman's speed and reflexes is still faster than any of the Invincible characters have shown (when he speed read, tag Flash, and stopped bullets). Not to mention he has variety of powers here such as heat vision, something Thragg and similar characters have not shown resistance to (so far no one in Invincible is capable of taking solar temperature). Superman's muscular durability can still prevent Thragg from crushing his skull or ripping his arm off (he need those durability to cope with titanic weight), so only move Thragg could do to hurt Superman is simple punch.

And no, Thragg > Omni-Man, not >>, Omni-Man and his son is capable of shedding his blood during the fight.