Superman VS Thor (Topic will be put to rest)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheTruthNerds

Superman can withstand over 50 supernovas going off at once and survive.

Superman has lifted over 200 Quintilian tons (Regular superman can do 6.6 Quintilian)

Superman can hold black holes

Superman can fly 18x the speed of light

Superman is immortal (If he stays within yellow or blue sun energy distance)

Superman durability is at 10 octillion

Superman is basically un-killable (Unless he is presented kyrptonite, magic, red sun light)

Superman's brain can process things 10,000x faster than the human brain.

Thors capabilities

Thor max lifting capabilities is 2 million tons (With the belt it's doubled.)

Thor can survive a black hole since he can go 2x the speed of light.

Thor's durability is not on par or even close to Superman's.

Thor can fly 2x the speed of light (As I previously stated)

Thor has no known weakness other than his urge to fight when a fight a presented to him.

Thor is immortal (Unless he is killed of course)

He can manipulate magic, which is one of supermans weakneses (but nothing superman cant out think.)

So rationally speaking, who do you think would win this fight?

Side note: If superman is fully powered he can withstand Thor's magic to a certain extent.

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheTruthNerds

Superman is so over powered they gave him three weaknesses to compensate

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ImmortalT1000

This is still a dupe thread.

Superman wins.

I don't care what anyone says Thors powers, speed, strength and durability will never be above Supermans.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CalebHara

Hey man, welcome to the vine, this has been done alot before, and there have actually been alot of people that have tried to put tho argument to rest. But this is a never ending battle, that will be debated forever.

I agree, Superman wins due to his speed, durability and strength being above that of thor.

But, you really arent allowed to make threads like this, good luck in CV in the future.

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheTruthNerds

@CalebHara: Why is that? This is the battle forum, isn't it? Just dislike all the uneducated stuff people put up on here. They use no facts at all other than to say "Blank would win because he is blank." That annoys me man...

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By theDCkid

Superman is stronger, faster and has a wider range of powers and I don't think Thor would think to use kryponite as brute strength is more his MO.

Superman wins 8/10 confrontations.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

supes is stronger than you said he is, but it doesnt matter cause he wins anyway

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MethoKi

@TheTruthNerds: I didn't bother to read at all. Superman wins.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

@TheTruthNerds: No offence, but I don't think you know much on Thor. First of all Thor could lift far more than 1 million tons. He pulled a island, without trying, pushed over the leaning tower of pisa with a finger, and pushed the world engine connected to the 9 worlds. He also out muscled the Midgard Serpent, which was powerful enough to crush the earth with it's grip. Thor is also more durable than Superman. Thor fights skyfather's, and hell lords on a regular basis, he has gone from tanking hits from Celestials & Skyfathers. Also Superman cannot survive 50 supernova's, not even 2, or 3 to my knowledge. I swear I remember he got knocked out before by one, while Thor has tanked it. Thor can also fly 3x the speed of light, has microseconds reaction speed, and can swing Mjolnir twice the speed of light, but Superman is still vastly faster than Thor, because why? Thor's character was not meant to be revolved around speed. Thor was meant to be a character who out muscles, or powershis opponet,which most of the times happens, while he is in morals on. Not to try, and make Thor look all powerful by lying, and stuff, but I only recall seeing a morals off Thor fighting a herald level being ( Superman level ) a couple of times. Silver Surfer is one of them, and Thor was often shown to outclass Classic Surfer many times, not by a large margain, but he was more powerful than Surfer. They never really had a fair fight thus so far. When Asgard & Galactus went to war, Silver Surfer & Thor fought, but it was too a standstill. Surfer even bull-rushed Thor into mars, where Surfer felt damage, and Thor felt nothing. It could have been, because of Thor's amour though. Also in that fight Thor had a rainbow gash across his stomach from the Yagrassi Tree. Which was hurting him throughout the battle. So to be fair, Thor was at a disadvantage. He was weakened, and was still tanking cosmic blasts from Surfer, and all. Thor also went all out against Gladiator who greatly angered Thor to the point, Thor went all out, and stomped Gladiator so hard, in about 4 blow. Lucky Thor didn't want to kill him. Funny thing is, Gladiator is extremly strong, and fast. Basically Superman, but a little weaker. He can destroy planets, and has FTL speeds, and nanosecond reaction speed, but Thor beat him. When Thor is greatly angered, or fighting someone really powerful, he will hit people with blows strong enough to hurt Skyfathers, and hit Celestials so hard, it puts a hole in there amour, and shakes the entire planet! Now imagine if Thor was to hit the planet directly with that blow? So, yeah your greatly underrestimating Thor here. He has a very high chance at beating Superman.

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheTruthNerds

@Batman242: I just want Thor fans to come and argue against this. They have nothing that can beat superman within this fight. These aren't even half the things superman can do... I handicapped superman lmao.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MethoKi

@TheTruthNerds: What makes you think that's gonna stop them from coming here and defending Thor along with being unreasonable and one-sided. My name, background pic, and avatar relate to Batman, but I can admit when he actually loses. The most annoying fanboys would probably be the DBZ or Hulk fanboys.

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheTruthNerds

@Batman242: I have a Superman pic because I am supporting the film being released in june. I like all DC and Marvel hero's, but yea...

@BlueHope At your third point, huh? That makes no sense. 6.6 Quintilian tons vs 2 Million tons. Are you out of your mind sir? In the magic department I understand a little bit, but c'mon man this is what I am talking about. You guys use no real facts to defend your side. I am using facts I have gathered all over the web/comics. Seriously... Thick skulls...

And thor wont be able to see superman. So how will he have any tricks? Trip him with his feet xD Impossibru. Superman is stronger faster and smarter.

@bluehope lmao!!!!!! Bigger than earth no. It only weighed half of earths weight. That was when marvel gave thor overkill power for his mo.... he cant just jump from millions to quintilions, and even if overkill superman can lift 100x that. 

Guys I cant respond today since posted 5 replies already. Talk to you guys tomorrow I guess QQ.
BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BlueHope

1-This thread was made before too many times

2-You put feats of Silver Age Superman what is not canon anymore, superman is not even close today from what he was in this time

3-I'm a superman fan but Thor is A LOT more powerful than Superman, the only advantage that superman have over Thor is his speed but Thor have too many tricks to fight against speedsters
catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By catofellow

Superman can't even fly at 1x light speed.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By willpayton

@TheTruthNerds said:

What does this even mean???

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BlueHope

@TheTruthNerds said:

@Batman242: I have a Superman pic because I am supporting the film being released in june. I like all DC and Marvel hero's, but yea...

@BlueHope At your third point, huh? That makes no sense. 6.6 Quintilian tons vs 2 Million tons. Are you out of your mind sir? In the magic department I understand a little bit, but c'mon man this is what I am talking about. You guys use no real facts to defend your side. I am using facts I have gathered all over the web/comics. Seriously... Thick skulls...

And thor wont be able to see superman. So how will he have any tricks? Trip him with his feet xD Impossibru. Superman is stronger faster and smarter.

Thor can throw Mjolnr faster than Light, Superman barely reach in this speed today. Thor lifted a snake bigger than earth while Superman can move a planet. Thor fighted many times against Gladiator(a faster marvel ripoff of Supes) and Silver Surfer(a far faster character than Superman) and none of those characters could speedblitz him

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jackofspades

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheTruthNerds: No offence, but I don't think you know much on Thor. First of all Thor could lift far more than 1 million tons. He pulled a island, without trying, pushed over the leaning tower of pisa with a finger, and pushed the world engine connected to the 9 worlds. He also out muscled the Midgard Serpent, which was powerful enough to crush the earth with it's grip. Thor is also more durable than Superman. Thor fights skyfather's, and hell lords on a regular basis, he has gone from tanking hits from Celestials & Skyfathers. Also Superman cannot survive 50 supernova's, not even 2, or 3 to my knowledge. I swear I remember he got knocked out before by one, while Thor has tanked it. Thor can also fly 3x the speed of light, has microseconds reaction speed, and can swing Mjolnir twice the speed of light, but Superman is still vastly faster than Thor, because why? Thor's character was not meant to be revolved around speed. Thor was meant to be a character who out muscles, or powershis opponet,which most of the times happens, while he is in morals on. Not to try, and make Thor look all powerful by lying, and stuff, but I only recall seeing a morals off Thor fighting a herald level being ( Superman level ) a couple of times. Silver Surfer is one of them, and Thor was often shown to outclass Classic Surfer many times, not by a large margain, but he was more powerful than Surfer. They never really had a fair fight thus so far. When Asgard & Galactus went to war, Silver Surfer & Thor fought, but it was too a standstill. Surfer even bull-rushed Thor into mars, where Surfer felt damage, and Thor felt nothing. It could have been, because of Thor's amour though. Also in that fight Thor had a rainbow gash across his stomach from the Yagrassi Tree. Which was hurting him throughout the battle. So to be fair, Thor was at a disadvantage. He was weakened, and was still tanking cosmic blasts from Surfer, and all. Thor also went all out against Gladiator who greatly angered Thor to the point, Thor went all out, and stomped Gladiator so hard, in about 4 blow. Lucky Thor didn't want to kill him. Funny thing is, Gladiator is extremly strong, and fast. Basically Superman, but a little weaker. He can destroy planets, and has FTL speeds, and nanosecond reaction speed, but Thor beat him. When Thor is greatly angered, or fighting someone really powerful, he will hit people with blows strong enough to hurt Skyfathers, and hit Celestials so hard, it puts a hole in there amour, and shakes the entire planet! Now imagine if Thor was to hit the planet directly with that blow? So, yeah your greatly underrestimating Thor here. He has a very high chance at beating Superman.

this and Thor wins only on this site he lose

LilTweety

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LilTweety

As much as I like Thor i think Superman Wins. Dont get me wrong its a close battle but in the end Superman outlast Thor.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@TheTruthNerds:

Thor's strength limit hasn't been determined yet... and I 'm very sure he can lift far more than 2 mil tons.

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Raizex

@WillPayton said:

@TheTruthNerds said:

What does this even mean???

Yeah, I was mindfuked by that, too.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jeanroygrant

@catofellow said:

Superman can't even fly at 1x light speed.

Lol, yes he can. A lot faster than that.

@BlueHope said:

1-This thread was made before too many times

2-You put feats of Silver Age Superman what is not canon anymore, superman is not even close today from what he was in this time

3-I'm a superman fan but Thor is A LOT more powerful than Superman, the only advantage that superman have over Thor is his speed but Thor have too many tricks to fight against speedsters

Thank you, atleast someone knows. Thor is a lot more powerful than Superman. It's just Superman is faster. Superman has never hurt skyfathers to the point they fell to there knees in pain.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jeanroygrant

@jackofspades: Yep

@theDCkid said:

Superman is stronger, faster and has a wider range of powers and I don't think Thor would think to use kryponite as brute strength is more his MO.

Superman wins 8/10 confrontations.

Thor has more powers.

ComicKID777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ComicKID777

Thor would win. Dat hammer an he isnt no slouch without it either. current versions, thor wins.

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BlueHope

@TheTruthNerds said:

@bluehope lmao!!!!!! Bigger than earth no. It only weighed half of earths weight. That was when dc gave thor overkill power for his mo.... he cant just jump from millions to quintilions, and even if overkill superman can lift 100x that.

No, Superman can just move a planet and Thor can still increase his strenght 10 times in his warrior madness.