superman vs thor captain marvel and hulk

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Are ppl really not understanding this? superman with out any amp is already considerably faster than any one here. Now lets double his entire power set not just his strength but his durability, his endurance, his stamina, etc.. but most importantly his speed. Let me put this in large bold letters SPEED...... x2. He could literally dispatch this team with out them even knowing what happened. Sure thor could hurt him with Mjolnir or possibly drain him(although its complete out of character and this is a blood lusted thor so there goes that), Billy could also possibly hurt him, and WBH can also do damage with his AoE abilities BUT thats if they even see him coming. The only threat is billy who has been in Superman's ball park of speed but even so with double the speed he wont have any time to do anything to save himself nor his team mates. I would like to see one of the many posters above give a credible debate other than "team is too much", "WBH is too powerful and gamma wave this gamma wave that", "thor can drain him" etc. As it stands Superman stomps before they realize what is goin on.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain marvel is the only thing keeping fron this being suoerman soloing

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jehtblu said:

This is just the kind of stuff everyone comes to expect from a superman fanboy. Of course if superman had double his power, was bloodlusted, had kryptonite proof underwear, and could reverse time by farting, he'd beat anyone and everyone in less than a fraction of a second all at the same time. Yay.

Superman's entire feat list is based off of PIS. One day a gasoline explosion hurts him, the next he's eating blackholes to improve his digestion. I know all superheros suffer from varying levels of power and capabilities, but super man blows everyone else out of the water.

Here's a question for you, if a blue sun doubles his strength, why not filter the earth's lite through something that changes it's spectrum to match that of a blue sun? Now super powered double up superman is available anytime something gets out of hand. What a stupid plot device. Oh this color son doubles my strength, but this color halves it.

Superman got beaten by batman. Who isn't any smarter than lex luthor. A few days later he's bench pressing a planet with one hand.

So yes, I agree, superman can beat any of them, at any time, and any situation. He will always win, because there's no limit to what he can do. You see though, that's what makes other heroes great. They have limits, they have weaknesses that go beyond crappy plot devices like a glowing green rock.

In any of these threads, it's absolutely stupid to try and say super-man would lose. Simply because some fanboy is going to pull some crazy comic scan out of his ass to show some PIS bs that proves superman will win the day again.

PS: Superman is the only hero that I like seeing in the cartoons/movies more than the comic books, because at least they're trying to tell a good story, not appease frothing fanboys.

PSS: It's funny that a writer like Jeph Loeb gets so much hate from marvel readers because of the incredible amount of PIS in his stories. But he's right at home writing superman comics.

This is one of the most ignorant but common(unfortunately) things ive read on the vine. Its ok most of us went through a point like this. Welcome to vine and i guess welcome to comics

PS. If you think superman is a plot device wait until u see further into characters like WBH, Thor, Batman, Wolverine, Flash(oh those speedsters), martian manhunter, thanos, silver surfer, doom with prep, Richards with prep, my grand mother with prep. point is most characters have tons of PIS feats, dont worry its common to single out superman as his popularity is only rivaled by those who dont like him.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@spm1m: Why would World Breaker Hulk be a plot device?

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes slaughters

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes slaughters

Z_Swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is way 2 strong and fast for all of them combined. Superman could use 1 strong punch and kill Thor than grab captain marvel and fly to the sun under a second and burn him to death and Supes could just play with the hulk! Hulk can touch Supes and he's not strong enough to hurt superman! Just logic broz

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulks a non factor. This is really between Supes vs Thor & Cap Marvel. I honestly think it could go either way.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karazor-el: Give Thor some credit, although his reaction speed is nowhere near Supes level, he's tagged and managed to hit plenty of people who are around Supes level in speed, Hyperion, Sentry etc

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophisticated_ignorance: yea. But theres never been proof of their fights going at certain speeds. In facts it shohld be pis for thor to ever touch surfer. Then again, not really since surfer hardly uses his combat speed

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#263 frozen  Moderator

Captain Marvel has already matched Superman in Superman #102 and both were bloodlust. Thor and Hulk make this a stomp.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team ftw

@frozen said:

Captain Marvel has already matched Superman in Superman #102 and both were bloodlust. Thor and Hulk make this a stomp.

Captain Marvel threw "a car" to Clark in that issue.Clark didn't use any of his skills on that fight.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@dorukesin: He and Marvel were near-bloodlust. That's why they did not fight tactically.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Superman stomps so hard its not even funny

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 frozen  Moderator

Superman stomps so hard its not even funny

Because he's under a Blue Sun or...?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@frozen: he is bloodlusted and amped to hell. He is faster, more skilled, and stronger then all these guys combined. He phases all their brains to mush in nanoseconds.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@allstarsuperman: A few problems with your scenario. I will agree he has the physical advantage due to the Blue Sun amp (he certainly doesn't without it), but that aside:

• Despite the amp, Thor has better striking feats
  • Superman has never used his phasing offensively, thus it is speculation to use this ability offensively (not defensively)
  • Hulk is stronger

Feats for Blue Sun amp Superman?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yellow amp Superman has put Darkseid away (with a dash of PIS), knocked Orion around a bit and moved a world that was traveling in the opposite direction....Blue is supposed to be even more effective...lets say he takes out Captain Marvel first......then who's to say he wont go all OWAW on them.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days:

When did amped Superman put Darkseid away? In Supergirl's first arc? Because IIRC he didn't go into The Sun and I dub Superman beating Darkseid as genuine PIS (Darkseid is also a level above Orion).

Regardless, I should have noted the amp in my first comment (which admittedly I did not notice) - what feats does Blue Sun Superman have?

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@frozen said:

@dorukesin: He and Marvel were near-bloodlust. That's why they did not fight tactically.

and who stated that ?

thats the whole fight.They weren't matched.Clark is always superior to Billy.Teth could be a better match

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@dorukesin: The writer said that they went all out and that Captain Marvel matched him due to his magic. ''It would take the League to break them up'' can be inferred too.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman dies. Billy's the main guy holding the team together though.

BlackJudas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see Superman putting up a great fight and even taking out someone too, but I lean towards the team over here. Then again, might I argue that Superman can actually win this in a way, He's faster and stronger than anyone on the bill in my opinion. Captain Marvel won't stall him for long, and Thor's attack won't put him down so easily, Hulk doesn't have much chance he's just somewhat of a brute in this, the only chance he'll get a hold of superman, which is highly unlikely seeing Sups reaction time. So yeah in a way the team can lose, up against Superman under the blue sun, but all this wouldn't mean anything if Thor & Cap. Marvel use their abilities to the full, in that case team wins.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team...off the top...

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Avatar image for hulksmashlittleman
HULKSMASHLITTLEMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman easily wins . thor gets one shotted

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins handily, and Thor is the only one who can one-shot here.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman under Blue sun And Bloodlusted Team easy Get's Speed blitz here .( 3x time faster , Stronger , More durable )

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins easily .

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman would destroy this team. He is twice as strong and twice as fast. I don't think they can even hit him once.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers