#251 Edited by kidThunder (70 posts) - - Show Bio

@dcsuperman0007: here .....have a good time...when u compare Thor and supes.. this will make everyone know what their saying by researching both characters..

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/how-powerful-is-thor-and-how-does-he-fare-against-74776/

The strength part..u and me honestly know there is more...Normal thor equals Normal supes..any given day..it all depends on the writers...

check this out bro..http://www.comicvine.com/thor/4005-2268/forums/thors-greatest-feat-of-physical-strength-made-even-715768/

Marvel wiki stated thor has infinite physical strength and his strength is unlimited...same goes for supes,incalculable..so yeah...viva thor viva superman...

Bro check out my thread man...pls do comment...

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/ares-god-of-war-1454050/

#252 Posted by dondave (39087 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#253 Posted by dtm1980 (247 posts) - - Show Bio

Well this was all very dramatic. Can the next tournament just be Supes Fans vs. Thor Fans?

At least you'd get a few definite fatalities out of that LOL

#254 Posted by Kuzman123 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is faster then Thor if you judge by feats. But....if you can trow or spin something at the speed of light and catch it...shouldnt you be able to react to things going FTL?

#255 Posted by xlab3000 (3411 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#256 Posted by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder why people assume an Hour sundipped would make him unto a god. It took 15,000 years in the sun plus a Green Lantern Ring, Combining the powers of all his decedents and all the people he met (Somewhere he became a power mimic). To become Superman Prime One Million. So an Hour would only increase his power a little.

People like to use the 15 mins -300% ratio but that isn't fully set in stone. It is presumed and that does not mean for every 15 mins he gains another 300%.

Warrior Madness on Thor is a boost of 1000% so this form is not to be taken lightly but this is on top of any powers he might normally hold such as Rune King Thor in Warrior Madness would be FAR beyond a 1000% power boost from normal Thor.

I give it this way
Superman (slightly)
Thor
Thor

#257 Posted by Kuzman123 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@perpetr8rmike: Dont get me wrong I like Thor more then superman but I dont see him winnig at all in any fight. Thor hasnt shown anything that puts him above superman.The only argument we have is that superman is weak against magic.

Superman is just toooo fast for thor. Thor last year was sooo bad and weak, he got one shoted by the hulk.

But I need someone to awnser my last question. If you can trow something FTl and catch it....isnt it obvious you can react to thing going FTL??? Its just so confusing....

#258 Edited by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@kuzman123: Which I get, except Thor has lifted the World Tree which held 9 realms so far beyond the weight of the world. He lifted a magical object that had weight that is immeasurable. So why when Thor does it its not called a feat but Superman fans like to cite his Lifting Specter (who's weight is eternity) as a feat when it is just as immeasurable. So if Superman does it then its a feat but if someone else does it.. its not?

#259 Edited by Kuzman123 (230 posts) - - Show Bio
#260 Posted by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@kuzman123: And Superman needed help moving the moon. Your point being? He needed WW and MM.

#261 Posted by Kuzman123 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@perpetr8rmike: My point being Thor is at best as strong as superman (which is debatable again) . Still the main problem for Thor isnt strength it is speed. Thor gets owned by wolverine.... he never showed a speed feat where he was fighting fast, he only showed FTL speed while traveling. And classic thor was one version of thor that could beat superman. Stan lees thor...

#262 Posted by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@kuzman123: Yes Superman is faster but he also has limited speed in combat feats. He does not fight FTL he has something like Nanosecond or Picosecond fighting speed. Thor has been shown to catch strikes from Speedsters and Mjolnir can clock a speedster pretty well too. Knock Superman down and he is not moving as fast. These are much closer then you give them credit.

#263 Edited by Kuzman123 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@perpetr8rmike: "Thor has been shown to catch strikes from Speedsters" . Which ones ?scans will help, I remmember him TAGING quicksilver but never catch strikes from any one as fast as superman.

#264 Posted by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@kuzman123: I don't have the scans because I do not collect them. I do recall seeing them on numberous other Thor threads. He catches Quicksilvers attack from behind while he was running at and around him at high speeds (Speed blur behind him). He has also thrown Mjolnir so fast he clocked SS with it (He can swing Mjolnir twice the speed of Light if he halves its power, but at the speed of light normally)

#265 Edited by Kuzman123 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@perpetr8rmike: still quicksilver isnt as fast as superman.....HOw fast can exactly quicksilver go? Speed of sound at best?

#266 Posted by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@kuzman123: No Mach 5 is his best, I agree he is no where near as fast as Superman but it shows he can react to speedsters.

#267 Posted by momo111191 (251 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 2, Supes get's curbstomped because Thor brings in god damned Odin.

Superman all 3 round with ease people forget what sun dip means :/. As for this post when has Odin ever help Thor? Odin would rather see Thor get his butt whooped and learn a lesson or two. And super in my opinion has some of the best prep feat he is one of the smartest characters in the DCU and has access to the best tech.

#268 Posted by russellmania77 (16068 posts) - - Show Bio

1 Superman

2 Thor

3 Superman

#269 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman all three.

#270 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

R1 Superman

R2 Superman

R3 Thor

#271 Posted by thebeast656 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Thor

2. Thor

3. Thor crushes superman with morals off

#272 Posted by GhostRavage (9667 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman all 3... And Warrior's madness doesn't increase Thor's attributes by 1000%... More like only strength x10, and he becomes more dumb than Savage Hulk in that state...

#273 Posted by CaptnMcDeadpool (975 posts) - - Show Bio

Er...Superman wins all three matches. While Thor has a mystical edge, I don't know that he is fast enough to use it against a guy who move around the speed of light.

Superman takes all three rounds.

#274 Edited by 4444 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

thor is the god of thunder

he will crush superman easily

#275 Posted by karimamin (53 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Thor - Supes is too much of a boyscout

2) Superman

3) Is this a joke? Superman

#276 Posted by adhd_assassin (532 posts) - - Show Bio

Depending on the round this is a spite thread. Round one and three go to supes, and round 2 goes to thor.

#277 Posted by Sama_el (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Sups

Sups - phantom zone(dont know much about what help could thor gets so i may change my mind)

Sups

Sups shouldnt be fighting thor after a sundip, you can be a fan of thors but you know that normal sups is at least equals to thor, sundip super would crush

#278 Posted by jashro44 (27522 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#279 Edited by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

These comments...man oh..man

#280 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7379 posts) - - Show Bio

M vote goes to Thor.

#281 Edited by Lynchmob (5 posts) - - Show Bio

A sundipped superman will win all three should of gave thor something to boost his power also

#282 Posted by DarkRaiden (9078 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give Thor all three. He's at stated at least as fast as lightning and has tagged FTL beings like Surfer often and consistently, and Supes should be no different. Mjolnir can also energy drain (possibly Supes's solar energy from his body) and Lightning always gives Supes trouble. Thor is easily supernova+ durability and planet+ strength so I see him pulling out the 1st round barely.

2nd round he takes it with more ease with Destroyer, possibly Odinforce and runes as well.

3rd round would be mostly a physical battle cause warrior madness, but that Thor is just too much for Supes. so he wins.

#283 Edited by mjolnirson (2000 posts) - - Show Bio
#284 Edited by wanonalake (297 posts) - - Show Bio

thor would own all 3 with eas

#285 Posted by Marshall_Long (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman all rounds

#286 Posted by axelbra108 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand how Thor could ever beat a sun dipped Superman.... how is this possible? Sun dipped Superman owned Imperix. Please somebody knowledgeable give me details.

#287 Posted by Fernando072295REBORN (522 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: You gave Superman a one hour sundip but left Thor cold? ok lol. Spite against Thor.

Round 2: Horrific spite against Superman.

Round 3: Thor

#288 Posted by Fernando072295REBORN (522 posts) - - Show Bio

@dcsuperman0007:

-It's not by far, and even if he was so what? Are they going to arm wrestle?

-He's hit just as fast opponents before.

-That's just ignorant.

-That's also ignorant. Asgardian technology is above anything on Earth.

-You're not smart lol. Thor's as strong as the Hulk with mastery over the supernatural and the godblast to boot without his hammer.

I think it's clear you need more info on Thor.

#289 Posted by ChristhecomicPunk (105 posts) - - Show Bio

@dcsuperman0007:

-It's not by far, and even if he was so what? Are they going to arm wrestle?

-He's hit just as fast opponents before.

-That's just ignorant.

-That's also ignorant. Asgardian technology is above anything on Earth.

-You're not smart lol. Thor's as strong as the Hulk with mastery over the supernatural and the godblast to boot without his hammer.

I think it's clear you need more info on Thor.

Hitting fast characters doesn't mean that they are operating at any significant rate of speed when they are tagged. There really isn't anything to suggest Thor is capable of reacting to a speed blitz from Superman.

#290 Posted by Lvenger (22502 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh one of these threads again. Time to throw in the obligatory clear up for those uninformed on either characters

• Round 1 goes to Superman IMO. Sure they'll start out fairly evenly but once Superman kicks into speed blitz mode and uses his speed and reactions to his advantage, Thor doesn't have a hope of landing a hit on him. Let's not forget Thor's poor history of combat speed feats and dull reactions. Thor's a sluggish brawler whereas Superman will be a nimble blur to him once he uses his speed.
  • Round 2 is very interesting. On the one hand, Superman can use his Legion Flight ring to go the future and get as much prep as he needs. From Brainiac 5's forcefields that are basically impenetrable to a Miracle Machine that Superman's memorised the design of that can grant one wish, Superman can have all this prep and still have time for a day's sun dip. On the other hand, Thor has Asgardian weaponry at his disposal including the Belt of Strength, the Odinsword (which can shrink down in size) and the Destroyer (though since he's in character, he won't use it) It could go either way here but if Superman brings Brainiac's impenetrable forcefield ring into play, that could shift the fight in Superman's favour for certain.
  • Round 3 is an utter stomp in Superman's favour. A one day sun dipped Superman will be vastly more powerful than Thor and will instantly go for a super fast kill that Thor won't see coming. Just like he didn't react to the Sentry's attack, he wouldn't react to Superman's either. There are a plethora of ways Superman could end Thor but the one I've posted here should suffice. Superman takes a clean majority here, no doubts about this one at all.
#291 Edited by jashro44 (27522 posts) - - Show Bio
#292 Edited by dondave (39087 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

Oh one of these threads again. Time to throw in the obligatory clear up for those uninformed on either characters

• Round 1 goes to Superman IMO. Sure they'll start out fairly evenly but once Superman kicks into speed blitz mode and uses his speed and reactions to his advantage, Thor doesn't have a hope of landing a hit on him. Let's not forget Thor's poor history of combat speed feats and dull reactions. Thor's a sluggish brawler whereas Superman will be a nimble blur to him once he uses his speed.
  • Round 2 is very interesting. On the one hand, Superman can use his Legion Flight ring to go the future and get as much prep as he needs. From Brainiac 5's forcefields that are basically impenetrable to a Miracle Machine that Superman's memorised the design of that can grant one wish, Superman can have all this prep and still have time for a day's sun dip. On the other hand, Thor has Asgardian weaponry at his disposal including the Belt of Strength, the Odinsword (which can shrink down in size) and the Destroyer (though since he's in character, he won't use it) It could go either way here but if Superman brings Brainiac's impenetrable forcefield ring into play, that could shift the fight in Superman's favour for certain.
  • Round 3 is an utter stomp in Superman's favour. A one day sun dipped Superman will be vastly more powerful than Thor and will instantly go for a super fast kill that Thor won't see coming. Just like he didn't react to the Sentry's attack, he wouldn't react to Superman's either. There are a plethora of ways Superman could end Thor but the one I've posted here should suffice. Superman takes a clean majority here, no doubts about this one at all.

I'm not sure he would actually use the prep he's given, recently before going to face Gorr, Thor had had all the time in the world to get more weapons or even don the Destroyer Armour but instead decided to get drunk.

#293 Edited by green_skaar (5380 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

I'm not sure he would actually use the prep he's given, recently before going to face Gorr, Thor had had all the time in the world to get more weapons or even don the Destroyer Armour but instead decided to get drunk.

Like a boss!

#294 Edited by Lvenger (22502 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Yeah Thor's not much of a prep master is he? He doesn't have many good prep feats to his name whereas Superman is shown mastering advanced and alien tech with ease.

#295 Posted by Lvenger (22502 posts) - - Show Bio
#296 Edited by BullPR (1654 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Do you see anything wrong with this prep?

I hope Sif was around for the after party.

#297 Posted by dondave (39087 posts) - - Show Bio

@bullpr said:

@dondave said:

I think Sif was dead

#298 Edited by BullPR (1654 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@bullpr said:

@dondave said:

I think Sif was dead

Well, if Thor was drunk enough, not sure that it was a problem, no?

(Sorry.)

#299 Posted by Fernando072295REBORN (522 posts) - - Show Bio

@christhecomicpunk: Except they were. Hyperion, Surfer, Sentry, all blitzed, and received hammer to face.

#300 Posted by Fernando072295REBORN (522 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: lmao, ah oh well. I saw his post and it was so ridiculous I need to reply.