Superman vs thor

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Apparition

see you proved my point. mongoose was too fast for thor to hit. do you know how slow mongoose is compared to superman? superman is almost as quick as flash. thor can fly really fast and when he throws his hammer it moves really fast, but he cant move his body near light speed. it's his hammer that moves that fast, not thor. so while thor is moving his arm to throw his hammer, superman hits him 1000 times and ends the fight before thor actually throws his hammer.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins...if i give an explanation no one pays attention to it...so thats why i dont

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#203  Edited By zee crusher

Apparition says:

"see you proved my point. mongoose was too fast for thor to hit. do you know how slow mongoose is compared to superman? superman is almost as quick as flash. thor can fly really fast and when he throws his hammer it moves really fast, but he cant move his body near light speed. it's his hammer that moves that fast, not thor. so while thor is moving his arm to throw his hammer, superman hits him 1000 times and ends the fight before thor actually throws his hammer."

Lol that makes no sense it claery sai dthro was talkign and playign around with moongoose and hel plus can superman hope to reach those destinations liek thor did in a matter of second heck no lol why hes weaker and slower now your makign stuff up cause if ths was the cause he wouldnt have trouble with peopel liek toy man lol or parasite while thors fighting stronger more worther beings lik mangog and absorbming man. and yes thos cant fly with out it so what we said flying we never said with out a mystical weapon that can destry planets. and besides superman getting 1000punhces f i rememebr hes throws the slowest punches ever lol against darkseid and oomsday they looked pretty slow to me.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By zee crusher

Well i gtg and i still see no points in how superman even comes close to beating thor right now looks like thor wins with ease lol but yeah laters and when i come back hopefully theirs something here that proves thor woul deven think of superman as worhty once he see superman has trouble with peoplelike toyman lol when thors fighting people like surtur and Demogorge would pwned marveld death gods.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By zee crusher

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"thor would win...he just smacks supes with an *uru* hammer {*uru* a metal harder than adamantium} in the side of the head"

Lol thank you theirs another example right their also for those who dotn know uru is harder then admantium if it has a strong bond with its weilder meaning thor ur hammer can go in the heart of the sun yes so it kill superman lol.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor would win...he just smacks supes with an uru hammer {uru a metal harder than adamantium} in the side of the head

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Valkaad

Apparition says:

"see you proved my point. mongoose was too fast for thor to hit. do you know how slow mongoose is compared to superman? superman is almost as quick as flash. thor can fly really fast and when he throws his hammer it moves really fast, but he cant move his body near light speed. it's his hammer that moves that fast, not thor. so while thor is moving his arm to throw his hammer, superman hits him 1000 times and ends the fight before thor actually throws his hammer."
EXACTLY!! There is a HUGE difference in flying in a straight line and reaction time. For example Sub-mariner can fly faster than spiderman can run, but he doesn't have near Spiderman's reaction time. Yes Thor can fly fast enough to overtake starships, but his practical reaction time isn't even close to spidermans much less supermans! When is the last time you saw thor react or move with superhuman speed (not flying)? Thor has gotten hit by Thing, Kurse, Hercules etc. etc. etc., do you think all of these guys can move at three times the speed of light?? For an example of reaction time versus flight speed look at the Ultimate issue where Hyperion (who CAN speed up all of his reactions to hundreds of times faster than human) took thor's hammer from him before thor could even think about reacting!ODinforce thor wins, regular thor doesn't stand a chance.
Post Edited:2007-09-10 21:23:11
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By zee crusher

Valkaad says:

"Apparition says:
EXACTLY!! There is a HUGE difference in flying in a straight line and reaction time. For example Sub-mariner can fly faster than spiderman can run, but he doesn't have near Spiderman's reaction time. Yes Thor can fly fast enough to overtake starships, but his practical reaction time isn't even close to spidermans much less supermans! When is the last time you saw thor react or move with superhuman speed (not flying)? Thor has gotten hit by Thing, Kurse, Hercules etc. etc. etc., do you think all of these guys can move at three times the speed of light?? For an example of reaction time versus flight speed look at the Ultimate issue where Hyperion (who CAN speed up all of his reactions to hundreds of times faster than human) took thor's hammer from him before thor could even think about reacting! ODinforce thor wins, regular thor doesn't stand a chance.
Post Edited:2007-09-10 21:23:11"

Yet superman who reaction is what your sayign better gets hit by toyman lol and paarsite wonder woman and a big guy like darkseid doomsday yeah hes fast but hes big so your sayign exactly what i'm saying besides i just said block artiliry bullets with hsi left hand holding a hammer goign 5000ft per second superman could never do this ever or has shown anything like this

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Apparition

lol he wasnt playing around with him. i read the comic. he couldnt touch him so he had to use his hammer, spinning around in a circle and that caught mongoose before he could move out of the way.

reaching destinations? this isnt a race is it? it isnt how fast you can fly, it's how fast you can punch and dodge. superman is almost as fast as the flash, while thor can barely hit mongoose. if you remember superman throwing slow punches it must be from watching tv instead of reading his comic books.

where is your proof that anyone in marvel is stronger than people in dc? did you know that most of the people on this site think that dc's stronger characters are waaaayy stronger than marvel's characters? youre like the only person who doesnt think so. why is everyone else wrong and youre right?

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"thor would win...he just smacks supes with an *uru* hammer {*uru* a metal harder than adamantium} in the side of the head"
Lol thank you theirs another example right their also for those who dotn know uru is harder then admantium if it has a strong bond with its weilder meaning thor ur hammer can go in the heart of the sun yes so it kill superman lol."
*uru* can also dent captain americas shield. so it is more then capable of killing supes
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Apparition

Valkaad says:

"Apparition says:
EXACTLY!! There is a HUGE difference in flying in a straight line and reaction time. For example Sub-mariner can fly faster than spiderman can run, but he doesn't have near Spiderman's reaction time. Yes Thor can fly fast enough to overtake starships, but his practical reaction time isn't even close to spidermans much less supermans! When is the last time you saw thor react or move with superhuman speed (not flying)? Thor has gotten hit by Thing, Kurse, Hercules etc. etc. etc., do you think all of these guys can move at three times the speed of light?? For an example of reaction time versus flight speed look at the Ultimate issue where Hyperion (who CAN speed up all of his reactions to hundreds of times faster than human) took thor's hammer from him before thor could even think about reacting! ODinforce thor wins, regular thor doesn't stand a chance.

thank you valkaad. i feel like i'm hitting my head against a wall...

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By zee crusher

Apparition says:

"lol he wasnt playing around with him. i read the comic. he couldnt touch him so he had to use his hammer, spinning around in a circle and that caught mongoose before he could move out of the way. reaching destinations? this isnt a race is it? it isnt how fast you can fly, it's how fast you can punch and dodge. superman is almost as fast as the flash, while thor can barely hit mongoose. if you remember superman throwing slow punches it must be from watching tv instead of reading his comic books. where is your proof that anyone in marvel is stronger than people in dc? did you know that most of the people on this site think that dc's stronger characters are waaaayy stronger than marvel's characters? youre like the only person who doesnt think so. why is everyone else wrong and youre right?"

Yeah you make that last comment a very dumb oen every body ro most people here agree marvels stronger for oen dc onyl has antimoitor and spectre at full power and the new shazam marvel has beyonder whos omnipotent blackheart thanos eternity infitnities and infitinty death galactus living tribunal so that was abotu the dumbest comment their espically when we also have surtur who could destroy the univere with a lite sword shuma gorath whos pwned universes hunger whos eats universe demogorge who beat satan and all the other death gods thsi list go ons for ever all dc has is antimonitor lol and hes destroyed two galaxies..... and we have the celestials.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Apparition

zee crusher says:

"Valkaad says:
"Apparition says:
Yet superman who reaction is what your sayign better gets hit by toyman lol and paarsite wonder woman and a big guy like darkseid doomsday yeah hes fast but hes big so your sayign exactly what i'm saying besides i just said block artiliry bullets with hsi left hand holding a hammer goign 5000ft per second superman could never do this ever or has shown anything like this"

dont you ever read superman? he doesnt just dodge artillery and bullets but he dodges lasers when he wants to. thor cant do that.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By zee crusher

Apparition says:

"zee crusher says:
"Valkaad says:
"Apparition says:
Yet superman who reaction is what your sayign better gets hit by toyman lol and paarsite wonder woman and a big guy like darkseid doomsday yeah hes fast but hes big so your sayign exactly what i'm saying besides i just said block artiliry bullets with hsi left hand holding a hammer goign 5000ft per second superman could never do this ever or has shown anything like this"
dont you ever read superman? he doesnt just dodge artillery and bullets but he dodges lasers when he wants to. thor cant do that."

Ofcours ei do or you guys wouldnt have laenred from me the sp called man of steelf got burned to his bones by a nuke and he dodged laser whats the poitn they dont go fast duh and thors showing off when hes hittign the bullets they really wouldnt do anythign to him seeing as hes been hit by worse

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Valkaad

"zee crusher says:
"."
*uru* can also dent captain americas shield. so it is more then capable of killing supes "

I have to disagree, caps shield is actually more durable than true adamantium "The only way it can be damaged in ANY way is to tamper with its molecular bonding."

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Apparition

"zee crusher says:
Lol thank you theirs another example right their also for those who dotn know uru is harder then admantium if it has a strong bond with its weilder meaning thor ur hammer can go in the heart of the sun yes so it kill superman lol."
*uru* can also dent captain americas shield. so it is more then capable of killing supes "

nothing is that strong. the only reason it dented it was because thor used his magic when he hit him. it was oden thor. we keep saying that thor with odens powers would win, but regular thor would not.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well still....thor wins

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By zee crusher

Valkaad says:

"zee crusher says:
"."
I have to disagree, caps shield is actually more durable than true adamantium "The only way it can be damaged in ANY way is to tamper with its molecular bonding."
"

you were saying?

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#219  Edited By Tevnoba

I will grant you main stream (their own comics) DC is stronger overall than Marvel. . . However Marvel has a large line-up of characters who only appear in other characters comics who could wipe the floor with most things in DC. Now at the top of the list for both is . . .well . . the top of the list (GOD vs. One Above All) they are perfectly matched (if not the same being as both their descriptions suggest). But the step in Marvel from the top of the list down goes a lot slower the DC.

Want Examples - Beyonders (any of them), The Infinity Gauntlet, Cosmic Cubes (with an intelligent user), Phoenix. Until you get to the big man upstairs DC has no competition for these people.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Apparition

zee crusher says:

"Apparition says:
"zee crusher says:
"Valkaad says:
"Apparition says:
dont you ever read superman? he doesnt just dodge artillery and bullets but he dodges lasers when he wants to. thor cant do that."
Ofcours ei do or you guys wouldnt have laenred from me the sp called man of steelf got burned to his bones by a nuke and he dodged laser whats the poitn they dont go fast duh and thors showing off when hes hittign the bullets they really wouldnt do anythign to him seeing as hes been hit by worse"

sorry but i never learned that from you. i watched superman take a nuke with no effects at all. characters have different showings over the course of the many decades they have been around. but for most of the time he has been written for superman just shrugs off nuclear explosions. thor only survives them because his hammer protects him.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By zee crusher

Obviously thor the regular woudl crush superman look at their feats and villiand midgard serpent perrikus demogorge set the serpent god celestial thanos galactus mangog surtur fafnir those people are way more stronger then supermans little leauge vllians of course toyman lol sorry parasite doomsday hes actualyl worthy darkseid and for soem odd reasn cant rememeber the rest they are all useless anyway and yeah lex luthor.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Apparition

zee crusher says:

"Valkaad says:
"zee crusher says:
"."
"
you were saying?"

do you even listen to anyone else? that's thor with the oden force and he is using its magic to tamper with the molecular bonding of the shield. regular thor cant do that, and cant beat superman.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By zee crusher

Apparition says:

"zee crusher says:
"Apparition says:
"zee crusher says:
"Valkaad says:
"Apparition says:
Ofcours ei do or you guys wouldnt have laenred from me the sp called man of steelf got burned to his bones by a nuke and he dodged laser whats the poitn they dont go fast duh and thors showing off when hes hittign the bullets they really wouldnt do anythign to him seeing as hes been hit by worse"
sorry but i never learned that from you. i watched superman take a nuke with no effects at all. characters have different showings over the course of the many decades they have been around. but for most of the time he has been written for superman just shrugs off nuclear explosions. thor only survives them because his hammer protects him."

Yeah not the silver age superman hed still lose but hey atleats he put up a fight a regulr other superman would get raped by thor lol you still havent proven anythign he can do to thor hes villians weaker hes much slower hes weaker hes dumb compared to thor hes fighting skills are trash and he sucks i dotn knwo why hes looked at so good o wait first dc character with power and plus marvel pwns dc all we need are galactus and zom the end fo rdc.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

regular thor can dent Cap's shield...he has super strength..and with Mjiolnir he can...it even says so...at www.marvel.com/universe

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Apparition

zee crusher says:

"Obviously thor the regular woudl crush superman look at their feats and villiand midgard serpent perrikus demogorge set the serpent god celestial thanos galactus mangog surtur fafnir those people are way more stronger then supermans little leauge vllians of course toyman lol sorry parasite doomsday hes actualyl worthy darkseid and for soem odd reasn cant rememeber the rest they are all useless anyway and yeah lex luthor."

well there you go then. with that i see talking to you about this isnt going to go anywhere. we'll just have to agree to disagree.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By zee crusher

Apparition says:

"zee crusher says:
"Obviously thor the regular woudl crush superman look at their feats and villiand midgard serpent perrikus demogorge set the serpent god celestial thanos galactus mangog surtur fafnir those people are way more stronger then supermans little leauge vllians of course toyman lol sorry parasite doomsday hes actualyl worthy darkseid and for soem odd reasn cant rememeber the rest they are all useless anyway and yeah lex luthor."
well there you go then. with that i see talking to you about this isnt going to go anywhere. we'll just have to agree to disagree."

Yeah i can agree with that i'd [ut more posts btu what the poitn i only admit tot two supermans beating thor anyway superman one million and prime that a fast as superman lol but yeah i think thro wins you think superman.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By zee crusher

Well i have to get going lol you have a good night maybe we may argue about something else again lol.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#228  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Aslo heres my proof but not ever thign he hits get destroyed as we can see from celestial armor and adamntiumSPEED: A) Thor could throw the hammer at the speed of light. See Thor#140, Thor#274; and, or can swing the hammer at TWICE the speed of light- Journey Into Mystery#102. B) In Thor -#393- it’s established that the speed of Thor’s hammer TRANSCENDS both TIME & SPACE. C) Also, Thor could appear anywhere across the Universe or other dimensions in just seconds (see- FF#339, and Thor#166). D) In addition, Thor could, visually, detect objects that move at fantastic speeds (this happen when Thor was the target of artillery fire- see Invaders#33- and Avengers-#281- when he saw the speedy Hermes). E) In the early issues of Journey Into Mystery, there were instances that Thor used Super-Human speed, physically speaking-that is. However, it’s impossible to measure his speed based on those depictions. However, in Marvel Team-up#26, it gives a slight more accurate description on Thor’s Super-Human speed, and you could make a similar case in Invaders-#33, where Thor (with his hammer) deflected artillery bullets fired at him by moving his ENITRE LEFT ARM at super-Human speed. Specifically, in Marvel Team Up-#26, the writer makes it fundamentally clear that Thor can move almost faster than mere MORTAL eyes can follow, and in Thor-#354, Thor was toying with Hela using speed that according to her was beyond comprehension. Thor stated that he was swift as the very lightning itself. G) Finally, the High Evolutionary using Thor’s DNA, did create a real Super-Speedster in Zefra. Question is, does Thor possess similar potential to that of Zefra due to his own unique DNA? After all, Thor’s DNA is quite different than that of mortals- Avengers-#14 (vol.1)- that’s for the writers to decide in some future date, I guess.Note: There’s been much debate by fans all-over regarding the difficulty that Mongoose presents on Thor due to his great speed. However, there shouldn’t be any debate concerning any threat that Mongoose can pose on Thor, since it’s firmly established that: 1) Thor can see objects, or beings moving at fantastic speeds, and 2) Thor can react even faster to defend himself against these specific threats. If artillery bullets can go from anywhere from 600 ft. per second to more than 5,000 ft. a second, why would anyone believe that Thor would be in trouble against someone like Mongoose, who could never be hope to attain such speed? Thor said, as the speed of his hammer physically deflected Mongoose, "My mystic mallet can attain velocities which are BEYOND your ability to grasp!" In other words, let us assume that a Marvel character like Gladiator, who can’t possibly defeat Thor from a distance, decides to use super-speed on him, he might just as well be committing suicide- considering how dangerously powerful Thor’s hammer truly is, plus the hammer could reach velocity that exceeds well-above the speed of light. The Kinetic effect would be UTTERLY devastating. Picture an object that weights practically thousands of tons (The Hulk couldn’t even budge the hammer when he tried to lifted using the Full strength of both his arms, and the people of Pangoria’s mightiest Cranes couldn’t budge it either) whirling at fantastic speed and striking someone, or something coming at incredible speed as well; to put it simply (considering the latter), whatever the hammer hits, it DESTROYS."

Copying other people's arguments? Sad.

All the fanboys need to post in the Fanboys Anonymous thread.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Valkaad

zee crusher says:

"Valkaad says:
"zee crusher says:
"."
"
you were saying?"

You know the more I get involved with you in threads the more I realize you truly don't read anything anyone writes. You just decide what you say is right and respond in whatever manner you want without really responding to the points other people make. Did you read where I said that the shield could not be damaged unless you tampered with its molecular bonding? Meaning it can be damaged by tampering with its molecular bonding. Does it look like Thor hits the shield with his hammer or does it look like he shoots beams at it that are apparently tampering with its molecular bonding? You Sir are Fuc&ing MORON!

Li'l T-bo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#230  Edited By Li'l T-bo

damn. pwnt.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Apparition

i had to stop talking to him, because he just wasn't listening.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Valkaad

Li'l T-bo says:

"damn. pwnt."

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Valkaad

Later T-Bo!!

T give me a C tomorrow.

Li'l T-bo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#234  Edited By Li'l T-bo

will do. watching cards/9ers?

E-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By E-MAN

Thors lightening can hurt supes just like Captain Marvels can.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok people...lets just kill this thread...we dont want it being like SS vs. goku thread now do we? ok...hmmmm....supes would win after awhile

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By The Mighty Thor

zee crusher says:

"Valkaad says:
"zee crusher says:
"."
"
you were saying?"

actual thor with his hammer can like dent it i think here give me a sec i will find the page

Deathpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Deathpool

I think Thor

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By The Mighty Thor

True adamantium

This type is the mother of all adamantiums; it is impossible to break. It could withstand a nuclear bomb, though Thor with all his strength and Mjolnir has slightly dented a small cylinder of it. Being this strong, it is very rare and expensive to create/manipulate and is top secret in the US government, though it has shared it with some of their "allies".

found out what they said and here is the page

http://www.comicvine.com/adamantium/40759/

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Supes... that bastard.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By zee crusher

I'm the fign mororn yet your dumbass cant prove a point yeah you sound dumb also its nto said that i picked another persons argument stupid thats from a place with thor facts that comes with issues stupid no body else posted their except for oen girl stating all his feats so its sad your dumb enough to think i went to another forum.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor would win in some scenarios. supes would win in some scenarios....yet in most scenarios. SUPERMAN WOULD WIN!

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By The Mighty Thor

oh and no one mentioned warrior madness

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Apparition

zee crusher says:

"I'm the fign mororn yet your dumbass cant prove a point yeah you sound dumb also its nto said that i picked another persons argument stupid thats from a place with thor facts that comes with issues stupid no body else posted their except for oen girl stating all his feats so its sad your dumb enough to think i went to another forum."

why are you calling people names?

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Valkaad says:

"The Mighty Thor says:
"True adamantium This type is the mother of all adamantiums; it is impossible to break. It could withstand a nuclear bomb, though Thor with all his strength and Mjolnir has slightly dented a small cylinder of it. Being this strong, it is very rare and expensive to create/manipulate and is top secret in the US government, though it has shared it with some of their "allies". found out what they said and here is the page
The" />http://www.comicvine.com/adamantium/40759/"
The thing is, Caps shield is actually an adamantium vibranium compound. It is a totally unique substance that has never been duplicated and is stronger than true adamantium. The Marvel universe says "The only way it can be damaged in any way is by tampering with its molecular bonding."."

yea thor can dent the most powerful admantium and that has to count for something and superman can't do that

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Valkaad

The Mighty Thor says:

"True adamantium This type is the mother of all adamantiums; it is impossible to break. It could withstand a nuclear bomb, though Thor with all his strength and Mjolnir has slightly dented a small cylinder of it. Being this strong, it is very rare and expensive to create/manipulate and is top secret in the US government, though it has shared it with some of their "allies". found out what they said and here is the page
" />http://www.comicvine.com/adamantium/40759/"

The thing is, Caps shield is actually an adamantium vibranium compound. It is a totally unique substance that has never been duplicated and is stronger than true adamantium. The Marvel universe says "The only way it can be damaged in any way is by tampering with its molecular bonding.".

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Valkaad

zee crusher says:

"I'm the fign mororn."

I'm so glad we finally agree!!

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By acewasp23

Apparition says:

"zee crusher says:
"I'm the fign mororn yet your dumbass cant prove a point yeah you sound dumb also its nto said that i picked another persons argument stupid thats from a place with thor facts that comes with issues stupid no body else posted their except for oen girl stating all his feats so its sad your dumb enough to think i went to another forum."
why are you calling people names?"

thast why he is on the poo poo list.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Apparition

acewasp23 says:

"Apparition says:
"zee crusher says:
why are you calling people names?"
thast why he is on the poo poo list."

lol. everytime i see that i laugh.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By acewasp23

The Mighty Thor says:

"Valkaad says:
"The Mighty Thor says:
The" />http://www.comicvine.com/adamantium/40759/"
The thing is, Caps shield is actually an adamantium vibranium compound. It is a totally unique substance that has never been duplicated and is stronger than true adamantium. The Marvel universe says "The only way it can be damaged in any way is by tampering with its molecular bonding."."
yea thor can dent the most powerful admantium and that has to count for something and superman can't do that "

yeah but in what world has there been adamantium (or any thing that's as dense or durable) in DC aside from the JLA/Avengers and DC vs Marvel?