#1 Posted by YoungThriller (746 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok pretty sure this hasn't been done,and i'm new to this so bare with me.

Superman

Vs

Wonderwoman
Martian manhunter
Batman
Flash(barry allen)
Green lantern
Hawkgirl

No prep time,Superman just disagrees with the league and it insures into a tussle.

Location:Desert,plenty of sunlight to give superman a quick boost.

Takes place after the story line search for kryptonite,Meaning batman doesn't have a source of Kryptonite on him personally.

#2 Posted by Backflip (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

League. Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter are more than capable of overpowering Superman physically. Bat's may not have Kryptonite on him at that very moment, but the Flash could fetch it for him in an instant.

#3 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

League

#4 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

League easily, Bats usually keeps Kryptonite with him and he can easily stomp Supes head in after that

#5 Posted by cattlebattle (12779 posts) - - Show Bio

league

#6 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

underrated martian solos

#7 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR said:
League easily, Bats usually keeps Kryptonite with him and he can easily stomp Supes head in after that
No.. Just no. Read Hush. Or maybe you were just sarcastic/joking? Anyway, League takes it. Tons of things they can do to Supes. Blitz by Flash, Mob by MM and WW, Mindrape by MM, etc. Take your pic. Supes gets owned.
#8 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad: LOL damn ok well like someone already mentioned he gets Barry to fetch it for him problem solved
#9 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio
@Backflip said:

League. Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter are more than capable of overpowering Superman physically. Bat's may not have Kryptonite on him at that very moment, but the Flash could fetch it for him in an instant.

#10 Posted by YoungThriller (746 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR: Doesn't mean superman would let him lol.
#11 Posted by Grim (2079 posts) - - Show Bio
@higher_evolutionary said:
underrated martian solos
truth! it was said a couple times that John was as strong as Superman, and he has the intangibility, shape shifting, and telepathy.
#12 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@higher_evolutionary said:

underrated martian solos

Agreed :) Martian Manhunter FTW!
#13 Posted by MrDirector786 (43559 posts) - - Show Bio

League for sure

#14 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR: You miss the point. Canonically speaking, Batman with Kryptonite has never and will never beat Supes.
#15 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
League
#16 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

league

#17 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

League

#18 Posted by Erik (32799 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA quickly subdues Superman.

#19 Posted by progenitor (7541 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go with the League.  Manhunter would probably be key.
#20 Posted by Scarbearer (726 posts) - - Show Bio

Not that I'm really adding anything new to the debate, but I think the league wins here easily, and I do think that if push really came to shove, Martian Manhunter could take supes if he had to.

#21 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#22 Posted by Erik (32799 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
Superman
May I ask your reasoning?
#23 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor said:
Gotta go with the League.  Manhunter would probably be key.
@scarbearer said:
Not that I'm really adding anything new to the debate, but I think the league wins here easily, and I do think that if push really came to shove, Martian Manhunter could take supes if he had to.
agree. MM can be the key, but he cannot do this alone! he definitily needs the help ot the others leaguers.
#24 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
@MKF30 said:
Superman
Ok, wait may I ask this is current versions right? Not like SA or something? 

Also, initially I forgot that MMH was on the team my fault...I think he makes a big difference and would ultimately be the key factor for the team here to beat Superman.
#25 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:

agree. MM can be the key, but he cannot do this alone! he definitily needs the help ot the others leaguers.
This. Manhunter would be key in this but Superman's heat vision would give him trouble. (BUT M.M can go intangible!)  
1) The mere presence of fire makes M.M go on edge 
2) M.M has never shown in his fights to be intangible 100% of the time. It does require concentration. 

But the League could take him down. Not even all members would need to be present. 

Lol people must hate Barry Allen. If the Flash would have been Wally this thread would have been flooded with "wally solos".
#26 Posted by Erik (32799 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
@erik said:
@MKF30 said:
Superman
Ok, wait may I ask this is current versions right? Not like SA or something?  Also, initially I forgot that MMH was on the team my fault...I think he makes a big difference and would ultimately be the key factor for the team here to beat Superman.
Oh I see. So your position has changed then.
#27 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz said:
@demifiend said:

This. Manhunter would be key in this but Superman's heat vision would give him trouble. (BUT M.M can go intangible!)  1) The mere presence of fire makes M.M go on edge 2) M.M has never shown in his fights to be intangible 100% of the time. It does require concentration.  But the League could take him down. Not even all members would need to be present.  Lol people must hate Barry Allen. If the Flash would have been Wally this thread would have been flooded with "wally solos".
MMM is not afraid to fire anymore. 
MM has not the same strenght to supes. close but not same 
TP attacks can be the key  
bloodlusted supes is far above other members
 people love wally. i fact i love wally. 
#28 Edited by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:

@Kallarkz said:

@demifiend said:

This. Manhunter would be key in this but Superman's heat vision would give him trouble. (BUT M.M can go intangible!)  1) The mere presence of fire makes M.M go on edge 2) M.M has never shown in his fights to be intangible 100% of the time. It does require concentration.  But the League could take him down. Not even all members would need to be present.  Lol people must hate Barry Allen. If the Flash would have been Wally this thread would have been flooded with "wally solos".
MMM is not afraid to fire anymore. MM has not the same strenght to supes. close but not same TP attacks can be the key  bloodlusted supes is far above other members people love wally. i fact i love wally. 
ummm..what? 
M.M is more resistant to fire but the only Martian that does not fear it is his brother who was born immune to it. 
M.M has been able to overcome his fear for brief moments like In Martian Manhunter #0 when he broke through his brothers field of fire but not overcome it completely
#29 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
#30 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

league
#31 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
@MKF30 said:
@erik said:
@MKF30 said:
Superman
Ok, wait may I ask this is current versions right? Not like SA or something?  Also, initially I forgot that MMH was on the team my fault...I think he makes a big difference and would ultimately be the key factor for the team here to beat Superman.
Oh I see. So your position has changed then.
Yes, initially I didn't see MMH name there(I read the topic very fast, sometimes I admit I miss things when I read fast)
#32 Posted by blacharrt (1567 posts) - - Show Bio

league

#33 Posted by Nefarious (20384 posts) - - Show Bio

The JLA takes down Superman.

#34 Posted by Marvelcomicsrule2011 (33 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
@erik said:
@Nefarious said:
The JLA takes down Superman.
Correct.
#35 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Now if this was a bloodlusted Superman against a JLA w/ morals, it be a slightly different story.

#36 Posted by capfan80 (348 posts) - - Show Bio

League.  Of course I'm sure that comic writers would have it go the other way if they wanted.  How do you think Supes heat vision would impact a fire fearing MM? Anyone?
#37 Posted by Marvelcomicsrule2011 (33 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
Now if this was a bloodlusted Superman against a JLA w/ morals, it be a slightly different story.
That is what it should have been  Hal has beat this JlA while bloodlusted before although some said he had Parallax help I say he did not.
#38 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@Marvelcomicsrule2011: Wasn't that the whole point of Zero Hour though? That Parallax was slowly taking over Hal?
#39 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash solo
Martian solo.

#40 Posted by Marvelcomicsrule2011 (33 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
@Marvelcomicsrule2011: Wasn't that the whole point of Zero Hour though? That Parallax was slowly taking over Hal?
Yeah but i think Parallax was just influencing him I do not think he gave him power.
#41 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@Marvelcomicsrule2011: I'm not too familiar with the saga since I never read it, but it sounded like he was doing some incredible things that GL's couldn't normally do
#42 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

League really easy.Manhunter can stop him alone,Batman will have kryptonite he always have and ith the other it will be really easy.

#43 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:

Flash solo Martian solo. 

And Hal solos.

#44 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

MM mind rapes.

#45 Posted by departed402 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite. Poor Superman.
#46 Posted by Overkill (404 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if Superman could beat all of them at once but I can hardly believe any of them could solo against Supes. Remember what Flash said in Flashpoint #3 about Superman from his world:

"So we move on the the big guy. Superman. The sole survivor of a planet called Krypton. He's the most powerful being on earth.

And Geoff Johns wrote this line, we can assume that it's his opinion as well. So even the number one Flash fan and DC CCO thinks Superman is the most powerful being on earth. What do you need more?

#47 Posted by PowerHerc (84031 posts) - - Show Bio

The League wins a closer fight than most people think.

#48 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@Overkill said:
I don't know if Superman could beat all of them at once but I can hardly believe any of them could solo against Supes. Remember what Flash said in Flashpoint #3 about Superman from his world:

"So we move on the the big guy. Superman. The sole survivor of a planet called Krypton. He's the most powerful being on earth. And Geoff Johns wrote this line, we can assume that it's his opinion as well. So even the number one Flash fan and DC CCO thinks Superman is the most powerful being on earth. What do you need more?

#49 Posted by superfan_dc_mu (207 posts) - - Show Bio

Legue wins. Superman is holding back against 6 other people 3 of which are on or close to his level (Wonder Woman,Martian Manhunter and Green lantern i'd say Batman but no Krptonite means no point in Batman being there.)

#50 Posted by YoungThriller (746 posts) - - Show Bio
@superfan_dc_mu said:
Legue wins. Superman is holding back against 6 other people 3 of which are on or close to his level (Wonder Woman,Martian Manhunter and Green lantern i'd say Batman but no Krptonite means no point in Batman being there.)
No one is on superman level,people can only guess and hope.But superman is in a level that is above realism.No one in the league has the power to stop him if he strongly disagreed with something they said.