This topic is locked from further discussion.

#351 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
" At least if you follow static's emotionally tinged logic."
Emotionally tinged logic? That's a good one, even though it doesn't make a lick of sense. Though, I ain't mad at you, since you can never argue against me or refute anything I say. So, you CLAIM I get emotional to make yourself feel better about it. But, aren't you the same person that couldn't admit Juggernaut lost to the Hulk when he was enhanced by Apocalypse, when he has lost many times without taking damage (twice against Thor)?

Seriously. If you wanna go joke for joke, let me know. And, I promise you. You won't have any self-esteem left when I'm done with you. OK, Pumpkin? :)"
lol, you've said yourself you needed to "cool down" after threads.  You told me that in a PM.  To be honest, i don't care if you're mad at me or not, it's actually quite humorous when you get all frustrated here.
The difference between thor and war hulk is that thor BFR'd him.  War hulk did not.
#352 Edited by The Man of Tomorrow (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman speed blitzes Hulk into oblivion. Nice posts by never give up. War Hulk whooped on Juggs. How could you say that's not a win thj? 

#353 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Tomorrow said:
"Superman speed blitzes Hulk into oblivion. Nice posts by never give up. War Hulk whooped on Juggs. How could you say that's not a win thj? "
he did 0 damage.  i'm not saying juggernaut won.  The fight was interrupted.
#354 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"lol, you've said yourself you needed to "cool down" after threads.  You told me that in a PM.  To be honest, i don't care if you're mad at me or not, it's actually quite humorous when you get all frustrated here.
The difference between thor and war hulk is that thor BFR'd him.  War hulk did not."
Yeah, that was like months ago after that one thread. I didn't say I had to cool down 'after threads'. I said I need to cool off a bit. The only time I got frustrated. I remember what I said. And, who said I was frustrated now? I'm fine. As far as BFR goes, it's still a loss. However, Juggernaut didn't take damage. In your eyes, it's not a loss, right?
#355 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"lol, you've said yourself you needed to "cool down" after threads.  You told me that in a PM.  To be honest, i don't care if you're mad at me or not, it's actually quite humorous when you get all frustrated here.
The difference between thor and war hulk is that thor BFR'd him.  War hulk did not."
Yeah, that was like months ago after that one thread. I didn't say I had to cool down 'after threads'. I said I need to cool off a bit. The only time I got frustrated. I remember what I said. And, who said I was frustrated now? I'm fine. As far as BFR goes, it's still a loss. However, Juggernaut didn't take damage. In your eyes, it's not a loss, right?"
no, its a win because hes not there.  If your opponent is right infront of you, and totally unharmed, he is not beaten. 
#356 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
"no, its a win because hes not there.  If your opponent is right infront of you, and totally unharmed, he is not beaten. "

But, there's no damage taken. So, why is it a win to you?
#357 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"no, its a win because hes not there.  If your opponent is right infront of you, and totally unharmed, he is not beaten. "

But, there's no damage taken. So, why is it a win to you?"
because he is gone.  Gone as in "not there", "away" , "not present"

#358 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
"because he is gone.  Gone as in "not there", "away" , "not present""

But, no damage. LOL. It's just like being there, on the floor and not fighting anymore, but no damage either...
#359 Posted by Carter Legacy (273 posts) - - Show Bio
"The Man of Tomorrow said:
"Superman speed blitzes Hulk into oblivion. Nice posts by never give up. War Hulk whooped on Juggs. How could you say that's not a win thj? "
he did 0 damage.  i'm not saying juggernaut won.  The fight was interrupted."
He did 0 visible damage. If you get punched and then never get back on you're feet, you're damaged. Its not like its rocket science. You're fighting and fighting and fighting, you get punched through a building and you never get back up, you lost.
#360 Posted by Carter Legacy (273 posts) - - Show Bio
"Static Shock said:

"
So if War Hulk wouldn't have followed Juggernaut after he tossed him across Eygpt, then he would have won right? Yeah that makes sense.
#361 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Carter Legacy said:
"So if War Hulk wouldn't have followed Juggernaut after he tossed him across Eygpt, then he would have won right? Yeah that makes sense."
LMFAO! Exactly!
#362 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Carter Legacy said:
"Static Shock said:

"
So if War Hulk wouldn't have followed Juggernaut after he tossed him across Eygpt, then he would have won right? Yeah that makes sense."
if juggernaut didn't come back, then sure.  That's not what happened though.
#363 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Carter Legacy said:
He did 0 visible damage. If you get punched and then never get back on you're feet, you're damaged. Its not like its rocket science. You're fighting and fighting and fighting, you get punched through a building and you never get back up, you lost."
well thats strange, since he was 100% fine at the end of the comic.
#364 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
"well thats strange, since he was 100% fine at the end of the comic."

He can be 100% fine after being BFRed. Wouldn't make a difference if he was there or not.
#365 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
I never said tht. never give up learn to read please

never give up
said:
"Static Shock said:
"never give up said:
"Dont listen to him he thinks that world war hulk can beat superboy prime."
LOL."
It is the truth go in the thread and look at his post."
#366 Posted by never give up (9495 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"I never said tht. never give up learn to read please

never give up
said:
"Static Shock said:
"never give up said:
"Dont listen to him he thinks that world war hulk can beat superboy prime."
LOL."
It is the truth go in the thread and look at his post."
"
Oh yeah if he gets stronger he could beat superboy prime still bad....
#367 Posted by Carter Legacy (273 posts) - - Show Bio
"Carter Legacy said:
He did 0 visible damage. If you get punched and then never get back on you're feet, you're damaged. Its not like its rocket science. You're fighting and fighting and fighting, you get punched through a building and you never get back up, you lost."
well thats strange, since he was 100% fine at the end of the comic."
Sure he was. It only took Absorbing Man to save him, but he was fine :)
#368 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Carter Legacy said:
"Carter Legacy said:
well thats strange, since he was 100% fine at the end of the comic."
Sure he was. It only took Absorbing Man to save him, but he was fine :)"
I wasn't aware that absorbing man controlled juggernaut's durability.
#369 Posted by Carter Legacy (273 posts) - - Show Bio

That's the problem :)

#370 Posted by the strongest (35 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk for the win.

#371 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

It's amazing how this thread seems to be going nowhere...

#372 Posted by the strongest (35 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"It's amazing how this thread seems to be going nowhere..."
Hulk wins get over it.
#373 Posted by the strongest (35 posts) - - Show Bio

I will post scans later.

#374 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84600 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman for the win. Scans are already posted :P

#375 Posted by the strongest (35 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Superman for the win. Scans are already posted :P"
My scans will beat your scans.
#376 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
the strongest said:
"Gambler said:
"Superman for the win. Scans are already posted :P"
My scans will beat your scans."
My Dad can beat up your Dad!  :P
#377 Posted by the strongest (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk can heal from superman heat vision

#378 Posted by the strongest (35 posts) - - Show Bio
#379 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

so?

#380 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84600 posts) - - Show Bio
the strongest said:
"Hulk can heal from superman heat vision

"
Nice scan. But Superman wouldn't just stand there while the Hulk healed himself ;)

caption
#381 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
the strongest said:
""

and?

I could show a scan of Superman going through every one of Hulk's feat's and then more...

M
#382 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84600 posts) - - Show Bio

Do it Methos. Put this thing to rest once an for all.

#383 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Do it Methos. Put this thing to rest once an for all."

we've done it a hundred times before.... why waste the server space again just because a few moronic idiots refuse to believe proof and logic

M
#384 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84600 posts) - - Show Bio

lol. Well, you could pm me the scans and I'll do it :D

#385 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

but you know the truth lol

M

#386 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84600 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#387 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread just go around in circles, Some one will say hulk, a bunch of others will say superman, a ton of scans will be posted, everyone will agree on superman, and then someone else will say hulk again.

so could you please just lock it up?

#388 Edited by Quintus_Knightfall (84600 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it really needs to be locked. Those who want to continue the debate can do so, as long as they keep the flaming down. If you're tired of the thread then just stop looking in it. (I know its hard. I always wanna see if someone's said the Hulk wins again lol)

#389 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"I don't think it really needs to be locked. Those who want to continue the debate can do so, as long as they keep the flaming down. If you're tired of the thread then just stop looking in it. (I know its hard. I always wanna see if someone's said the Hulk wins again lol)"
Yeah, same here.
#390 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i just keep popping in, deleting flames and abuse, warning people, correcting people and pulling them up on their BS....

just the usual things i do with all threads really

M

#391 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
DIE STUPID THREAD DIE!!!!!!
#392 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
#393 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins he is far more durable than Supes. I can post a scan of Supes dying in continuity can anyone post one of Hulk dying in continuity. Hulk wins  

#394 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Hulk wins he is far more durable than Supes. I can post a scan of Supes dying in continuity can anyone post one of Hulk dying in continuity. Hulk wins  "
I'll list the some of the times Hulk has died if you want...

• Enchantress one shotted him. Odin had to revive him.
  • The Abomination Killed him. General Ross and the Army had to revive him.
  • Hulk was shot in the head by the Army. If he was to turn back into Bruce, he would have died. The Leader had to use radiation to take the bullet out of his head.

I'm sure there are even more...
#395 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84600 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Hulk wins he is far more durable than Supes. I can post a scan of Supes dying in continuity can anyone post one of Hulk dying in continuity. Hulk wins  "
The Hulk couldn't take Doomsday either :)
#396 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hulk could take Doomsday he has taken almost everybody else who have tried to outright brawl him. And sorry man of yesteryear none of those count as deaths for hulk if ur heart stops and they shock you and make it work again your not dead ask a doctor. Like I said Hulk never died in continuity. Supes has died and he was killed in a physical battle.

#397 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
 And sorry man of yesteryear none of those count as deaths for hulk if ur heart stops and they shock you and make it work again your not dead ask a doctor.
Nope. Hulk was completely dead when Enchantress killed him. As I said before, Odin had to revive him.

And if that doesn't count as a death that means Supes was never killed either. :)
#398 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
Hulk cannot win this fight...
#399 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84600 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:

And if that doesn't count as a death that means Supes was never killed either. :)"
Nice
#400 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Scans please to show that and that it was in continuity.  And lets say it did happen ( which I have yet to see ) at least he was not killed in a brawl but by powerful magic