Superman vs The Hulk

This topic is locked from further discussion.

benjielgeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By benjielgeneral

Ok Gentlemen I know this topic has been covered over and over again but I am going to attempt to finally answer this question once and for all using Comic Book Logic. I shall try to appeal to your commonsensical sides as most have the Hulk defeating Doomsday WHICH I WHOLE HEARTEDLY AGREE WITH. I have always felt that Doomsday is just a bootleg Hulk and DC just played to fans desire to see this fight when they decided to kill Superman. Now we all know comics are illogical but some comics are so grossly illogial they even defy their own logic. Not sure if you follow but Superman is the perfect example of this. Always with new powers to fit the situation and getting out of seemingly impossible situations with the same old excuse "Kryptonian DNA". I find it corny, it'd simply be better if Superman just found a way to deal with the situation then continuously gaining some outrageous power out of the sky blue. Regardless of how ridiculously powerful the Hulk has become it has always stuck to the logic that the angrier he would get the stronger he got, they just played to the levels of anger. He never magically flew because the moment called for it, he just got angrier and found a way to win.

Now here is my logical argument. I feel The Hulk would beat superman and I feel like the question has already been answered by each universe respectively. So when Sups fought DC's version of the hulk, in Doomsday, he was killed. Now when the Hulk fought both of Marvel's versions of Superman in Gladiator and Sentry the Hulk won. He actually almost killed Gladiator; and Sentry who is technically speaking more powerful then Superman got KO'd. I already know all of the outlandish excuses I am going to hear and ridiculous outliers that make no sense like Superman prime etc. But the fact remains Superman was destroyed by a character with the EXACT same powers as Hulk who looks like the Hulk and even acts like the Hulk. Superman's powers were not initially infinite but Hulks powers have always been infinite. You cannot put a quantitative level on anger it is an emotion and only the person who feels that emotion can understand how great it truly is. For example you have people that feel that they love someone so much that they would give them anything they wanted and for them that is the greatest love can possibly be, then you have people that love someone so much they are willing to die for them and to them that is the greatest love can be, then you have people who love someone so greatly they would break all of there morals and kill someone for them and to them that is the greatest love can be etc. etc etc. And that can continue on infinitely. Also as he gets bigger and stronger he's continuously evolving creating the possibilities for new levels of anger everytime. There is this crazy obsession Superman fanboys have that even when he loses or is killed, he "was not at full strength" or some other lame excuse. But when you strip it down to pure comic book logic having shown that he can be killed by creature that is strong enough, angry enough, mean enough and tough enough Superman has shown you the chinc in his armor. The chinc that should logically tell you HULK wins and is truly the strongest there is.

P.S.

Hulk is so strong he is being left out of Captain America Civil War because whoever would have him on their team would win. Even movie writers could NOT find a logical way of dumbing down the Hulks powers or having him somehow legitimately lose EVEN with Thor in the movie. They basically said "This is crazy, this guy is too strong. We cant have him in the movie or he'll kill everyone." You can always find a way to dumb down Supermans powers so much so that you can pit him against Batman.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Before reading, I'm just doing to say inb4lock.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

no

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SupremeGeneration

@benjielgeneral: I agree that most versions of Hulk beat most versions of Supes, but this has been down approx. ENOUGH DARN TIMES TO MAKE IT BORING.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I respect your view.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#8 JediXMan  Moderator

Go post your "wisdom" in an existing battle.