• 200 results
#1 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers team consist of Captain America, Thor, Ironman, Black Panther, Beast, Quicksilver, Vision, Wonderman, Scarlet Witch, Wasp and Yellowjacket. In my opinion, the strongest Avengers line-up ever.

Before anyone feel that this team is too much for Supes, keep in mind that this is the team a Superman like Count Nefaria fought and almost beat.

No Odinforce for Thor!

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91366 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"The Avengers team consist of Captain America, Thor, Ironman, Black Panther, Beast, Quicksilver, Vision, Wonderman, Scarlet Witch, Wasp and Yellowjacket. In my opinion, the strongest Avengers line-up ever. Before anyone feel that this team is too much for Supes, keep in mind that this is the team a Superman like Count Nefaria fought and almost beat. No Odinforce for Thor! "

Ok.Superman owns...Captain America,Iron Man,Black Panther,Beast,Quicksilver,Wonderman,Wasp,and YellowJacket.

Scarlet Witch,Thor,and the Vision are the only people who have a chance and i'm not sure they can beat him.If Wanda is at her most powerful she could just pretend he doesn't exist and he won't so then the Avengers win.

#3 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm.. I wouldn't count Cap America, Iron Man and Black Panther out though. They couldn't fight him head on. But Cap is a brilliant strategist, he could tell others what to do. And Iron Man, beast and Black Panther are some really smart guys. Perhaps they could make a kryptonite beam or something...

#4 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Alpha says:
"The Avengers team consist of Captain America, Thor, Ironman, Black Panther, Beast, Quicksilver, Vision, Wonderman, Scarlet Witch, Wasp and Yellowjacket. In my opinion, the strongest Avengers line-up ever. Before anyone feel that this team is too much for Supes, keep in mind that this is the team a Superman like Count Nefaria fought and almost beat. No Odinforce for Thor! "
Ok.Superman owns...Captain America,Iron Man,Black Panther,Beast,Quicksilver,Wonderman,Wasp,and YellowJacket. Scarlet Witch,Thor,and the Vision are the only people who have a chance and i'm not sure they can beat him.If Wanda is at her most powerful she could just pretend he doesn't exist and he won't so then the Avengers win."

Wonderman and Ironman are no push-overs, though they wouldn't last long by themselves Captain America and the Black Panther has more to give other than just fighting him. Caps strategic mind couple with Panthers intellect, would be a powerful addition to the fire-power already on the team.

As far as Wasp and YJ, what if they flew in his ear and blasted him from within?

#5 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins. Why? Speed factor. He could blitz all of the other characters before they could even react. The intelligence and strategic mind of Panther, Iron Man and Cap won't matter here. Superman could move 10 times the speed of human thought. His only problem would be Thor and Wonder Man. I'm certain he could take Wonder Man with ease, as he is no where hear as strong as Superman, anyway. Superman would take this...

#6 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

IOf you use this team as was, Scarlet Witch was nowhere near as powerful as she later became. I don't think that yellowjacket (Hank Pym) had his shrinking/growing fields yet either as he had not had long enough exposure to his Pym Particles. BP does not all his gadgets either and Quicksilvers top speed at the time was 175 mph.

Cap, BP, Beast, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Wasp, Yellow Jacket and possibly the Vision all die fractions of a second as Superman's heat vision cuts them in half due to his huge speed adavantage.

The others are more difficult but can still be overcome. I still maintain that Supes is far stronger than the Marvel powerhouses and this combined with his speed will see him to victory.

#7 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"Alpha says:
IOf you use this team as was, Scarlet Witch was nowhere near as powerful as she later became. I don't think that yellowjacket (Hank Pym) had his shrinking/growing fields yet either as he had not had long enough exposure to his Pym Particles. BP does not all his gadgets either and Quicksilvers top speed at the time was 175 mph. Cap, BP, Beast, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Wasp, Yellow Jacket and possibly the Vision all die fractions of a second as Superman's heat vision cuts them in half due to his huge speed adavantage. The others are more difficult but can still be overcome. I still maintain that Supes is far stronger than the Marvel powerhouses and this combined with his speed will see him to victory. "

Nicely stated! Even I can't argue with your logic.

#8 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19321 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Superman wins. Why? Speed factor. He could blitz all of the other characters before they could even react. The intelligence and strategic mind of Panther, Iron Man and Cap won't matter here. Superman could move 10 times the speed of human thought. His only problem would be Thor and Wonder Man. I'm certain he could take Wonder Man with ease, as he is no where hear as strong as Superman, anyway. Superman would take this..."

Wasnt Quicksilver part of the lineup? But yeah superman is a formidable foe, but Quicksilver would able to keep up with him on the speed factor. If Wanda used her powers to alter reality in which to hold superman in place (this is possible) then all the avengers could attack at once. Number wise the avengers would win, one on one superman would win.

#9 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

need a better team to take him down.

#10 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is so much faster and more durable that the avengers that he defeats all of them in seconds.

M

#11 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Slight says:

"Wasnt Quicksilver part of the lineup? But yeah superman is a formidable foe, but Quicksilver would able to keep up with him on the speed factor. If Wanda used her powers to alter reality in which to hold superman in place (this is possible) then all the avengers could attack at once. Number wise the avengers would win, one on one superman would win."

Superman is faster. Even if Quicksilver could keep up, he wouldn't be able to do anything Superman. Superman could blitz Wanda before she could even think to use her powers, so the idea you came up with won't work since she can't react to his speed. Thor has the best chance here, and even he would lose.

#12 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Slight says:

"Static Shock says:
"Superman wins. Why? Speed factor. He could blitz all of the other characters before they could even react. The intelligence and strategic mind of Panther, Iron Man and Cap won't matter here. Superman could move 10 times the speed of human thought. His only problem would be Thor and Wonder Man. I'm certain he could take Wonder Man with ease, as he is no where hear as strong as Superman, anyway. Superman would take this..."
Wasnt Quicksilver part of the lineup? But yeah superman is a formidable foe, but Quicksilver would able to keep up with him on the speed factor. If Wanda used her powers to alter reality in which to hold superman in place (this is possible) then all the avengers could attack at once. Number wise the avengers would win, one on one superman would win."

Most of that team have pretty piss poor durability except for Ironman, Thor and Wonderman. All these others also do not have the reaction speed to oppose / avoid Supermans actions.

The Vision's normal density state is not intangible or at super massive levels so unless prewarned, he won't be at those levels to defend against heat vision.

If the Vision did survive he may find that Superman, like Wonderman, is immune to his phasing attack as his body is a solar battery, like Wondermans is a storehouse for ionic energy, as the Visions phasing attack does not work against this types of being that are highly 'charged' or partly energy based.

Quicksilver has no chance of reacting or keeping up with Superman. Back when this Avengers team was in operation his max speed was 175 mph. His reaction speed was approx 5x a normal human and his brain processed info at aspeeds in line with his running speed (to react to his environment). This is a lot slower than he was after exposure to element X when at Wundergore Mountain. At his top speed back then, he could not outrace a bullet.

As this is the Avengers team that faught Count Navaria, this is also an older Ironman armour (the classic red and gold actually). So nowhere near as strong (it multiplied the wearers strength 75 times, so maybe around 10 tonnes), was not as durable, did not have all fancy weapons and sensor systems of todays armours, could not fly as fast (top speed mach 1.2) and Stark did not have an Extremis powers.

So I don't see this armour as a major threat really.

Finally it brings us back to Thor and Wonderman. A powerful duo to be sure but at the time Wonderman was still not confident in his abilities and was reliant on his belt jets for flight. Taking out the jets would ground him and limit his effectiveness. I don't think that he is strong enough to worry Superman either as he is not as strong as the Sentry and the Sentry could not stop a falling Hellicarrier. Compare that to a man who has helped 2 others move the moon (so he maybe responsible for a 1/3 of the moons weight, so roughly 24,500,000,000,000,000,000 tonnes).

At this level of strength vs Wondermans durability, Supermans fist should go straight through his superhard frame quite easily.

That brings us back to the age old Superman vs Thor and I still think Superman wins this one as well.

#13 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I don't know why everyone pushes Quicksilver for speed -- he's certainly not the fastest hero in the Marvel U, even amongst speedsters. Gorgon once knocked him out of superspeed mode with a stomp, and he's no Superman.

Yeah, I gotta agree, this team is not going to take Superman unless some of the members aren't in combat, and are sitting around in hiding studying him from afar. Then Beast or Black Panther or Iron Man might come up with a plan!

But I guess that's not the scenario here.

#14 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers take it. All of them die expect Thor and Wonder Man [maybe the vision if he can become intangible in time]. Thor is strong enough to survive a Superman blitz and then all it takes is a thought to send Mjolnir at speeds that Superman cant match to kill him. I know people say Superman isnt vulnerable to magic anymore but do you seriously think he is going to be able to withstand the Mighty Mjolnir?

#15 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins here. He is simply too fast for anyone on the Avengers lineup to handle.

#16 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Mjolnir can move faster than him, and i really dont think Superman's blitz will have a quick enough effect on Thor for him not to be able to command Mjolnir to kill him.

#17 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Logic Mark III says:

"Mjolnir can move faster than him, and i really dont think Superman's blitz will have a quick enough effect on Thor for him not to be able to command Mjolnir to kill him."

Superman moves past light speed... I'm pretty sure Superman moves faster than Thor can think to use that hammer.
Post Edited:2008-05-22 21:28:58

#18 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Logic Mark III says:

"The Avengers take it. All of them die expect Thor and Wonder Man [maybe the vision if he can become intangible in time]. Thor is strong enough to survive a Superman blitz and then all it takes is a thought to send Mjolnir at speeds that Superman cant match to kill him. I know people say Superman isnt vulnerable to magic anymore but do you seriously think he is going to be able to withstand the Mighty Mjolnir?"

Yes but then again he won't need to if Superman acts at the speed he has been shown able to.

Thor, like other Asgardians and even the Olympians, is not bulletproof. This has been shown recently in the later comics in the old Thor title, and in recent issues of the Incredible Herc. These pair have also been cut by blades as well when wielded by superhuman opponents - no doubt as the force delivered over a small area is sufficient to rupture their skin and flesh. I agree that Thor has huge durability against gross kinectic damage, say from a punch, but this is a different application.

Now imagine taking a superhuman, who is strong enough to move 1/3 of the moons weight, have him extend his invulnerable fingers, so his hand is is like a spear (flat and with a low surface area at the point). Then have punch at Thor with the spear hand. His hand would be travelling at speeds of tens of thousands of mph. The force per unit area is massively larger than that delivered by a bullet of a sword and would be far more effective at piercing Thor's flesh. Now say he did that to Thor's neck.

Thor has just as many, if not more, vulnerabilities / weaknesses in this fight.

#19 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"Yes but then again he won't need to if Superman acts at the speed he has been shown able to.Thor, like other Asgardians and even the Olympians, is not bulletproof. This has been shown recently in the later comics in the old Thor title, and in recent issues of the Incredible Herc. These pair have also been cut by blades as well when wielded by superhuman opponents - no doubt as the force delivered over a small area is sufficient to rupture their skin and flesh. I agree that Thor has huge durability against gross kinectic damage, say from a punch, but this is a different application.Now imagine taking a superhuman, who is strong enough to move 1/3 of the moons weight, have him extend his invulnerable fingers, so his hand is is like a spear (flat and with a low surface area at the point). Then have punch at Thor with the spear hand. His hand would be travelling at speeds of tens of thousands of mph. The force per unit area is massively larger than that delivered by a bullet of a sword and would be far more effective at piercing Thor's flesh. Now say he did that to Thor's neck.Thor has just as many, if not more, vulnerabilities / weaknesses in this fight."

With that being said, game, set, and much....

#20 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"Logic Mark III says:
"The Avengers take it. All of them die expect Thor and Wonder Man [maybe the vision if he can become intangible in time]. Thor is strong enough to survive a Superman blitz and then all it takes is a thought to send Mjolnir at speeds that Superman cant match to kill him. I know people say Superman isnt vulnerable to magic anymore but do you seriously think he is going to be able to withstand the Mighty Mjolnir?"

Yes but then again he won't need to if Superman acts at the speed he has been shown able to.

Thor, like other Asgardians and even the Olympians, is not bulletproof. This has been shown recently in the later comics in the old Thor title, and in recent issues of the Incredible Herc. These pair have also been cut by blades as well when wielded by superhuman opponents - no doubt as the force delivered over a small area is sufficient to rupture their skin and flesh. I agree that Thor has huge durability against gross kinectic damage, say from a punch, but this is a different application.

Now imagine taking a superhuman, who is strong enough to move 1/3 of the moons weight, have him extend his invulnerable fingers, so his hand is is like a spear (flat and with a low surface area at the point). Then have punch at Thor with the spear hand. His hand would be travelling at speeds of tens of thousands of mph. The force per unit area is massively larger than that delivered by a bullet of a sword and would be far more effective at piercing Thor's flesh. Now say he did that to Thor's neck.

Thor has just as many, if not more, vulnerabilities / weaknesses in this fight.

"

Okay last time I checked bullets didn't hurt gods. Pick up a new Thor comic book and see three men or more clearly shooting at thor and he stands there and throws his hammer once beating them. Herc can definitly take bullets what marvel comics do you read?? It clearly states gods can take bullets energy blast and other things and can be killed if a huge amount of there body is take off. Even then anther sky father can bring them back to life. Thor is definitly more durable then superman. He's taken hits from galactus, living tribunal, walker then death god, thanos. Superman can barely take hits from doomsday, darkseid, mongoul, toyman.

Chances are superman isn't gonna be able to use his pinky to thors neck with out breaking it or thor moving. What type of fight is that. Thor can be seen to move so fast that he was a blur while running. He can been seen to move to fast around a crowd of people and making a trench around them to the point where they didn't even notice it was built around them. Logically Thors pinky has been seen pushing the leaning tower up with ease. Superman hasn't demonstrated much with his hands except making coal to diamond. Which Thor did after having sex with moondragon. Theoretically if Thor threw a punch at superman and Superman at Thor at the same time Thors punch would crush supermans hand. Reason being Supermans hit only sent and alien to orbit. Thors punch sent and alien all the way out of the solar systems which means nine planets or more. Think really whos hit would hurt more then?? So Superman has more weaknesses in this fight not Thor. The only weakness he really has is at times with out his hammer. Other then that he doesn't really have them superman has telepathy, magic green k, alot of physical force which will be shown in this fight. Simple as that.

This is a crush I do hope you know that. Superman could never handle a team like this. Scarlet witch alone should be enough for him lol magic. Thor doesn't need the Odin force if he did he wouldn't be part of the Avengers. Ironman could help but its his suit durability that superman can eventually get past. Then theres vision who could give superman some go. He can become very dangerous to him as well with the putting your hand through your body. Wonder man well he's pretty high up there to.

Superman dies in this fight really lol to many for him to deal with.

#21 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Logic Mark III says:
"Mjolnir can move faster than him, and i really dont think Superman's blitz will have a quick enough effect on Thor for him not to be able to command Mjolnir to kill him."

Superman moves past light speed... I'm pretty sure Superman moves faster than Thor can think to use that hammer.
Post Edited:2008-05-22 21:28:58"

Thors hammer can follow its foes if need be. He done it plenty of times in his first few occasions. Since his hammer can move three times the speed of light superman barely the speed of light I think it will get to him.

#22 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Okay last time I checked bullets didn't hurt gods. Pick up a new Thor comic book and see three men or more clearly shooting at thor and he stands there and throws his hammer once beating them."

Did you fail to notice that he was wearing armour at the time. Thor now wears some kind of chainmail.

Don't forget that this is also an older version of Thor as the thread maker says it was the team who fought Count Nafaria - so no chainmail.

"Herc can definitly take bullets what marvel comics do you read??."

For a person who thinks they knows a lot about Thor you sure do drop some clangers.

In the later stages of the old Thor comic, when Asgard was being assulted by soldiers, we saw several Asgardians getting shot and wounded by automatic rifles.

How about Ares shooting Hecules in the recent Incredible Herc comic with a big rifle, to get hydra blood in to Herc's system.

Have you read any of these comics ?

"It clearly states gods can take bullets energy blast and other things and can be killed if a huge amount of there body is take off.Even then anther sky father can bring them back to life."

Where does it state that Thor or Hecules is immune to bullets ?

Please supply some information to support this caim.

The second part of your setence I take it refers to the following OHOTMU quote,

"Only an injury of such magnititude that it incinerated him or dispersed a major portion of his bodily molecules could kill Hercules. In at least some such cases, Zeus or one of the other gods might still be able to resurrect him.".

This quote only applied to Olympian gods (and seperately Eternals) and was not quoted for Asgardian gods.

"Thor is definitly more durable then superman. He's taken hits from galactus, living tribunal, walker then death god, thanos. Superman can barely take hits from doomsday, darkseid, mongoul, toyman. Chances are superman isn't gonna be able to use his pinky to thors neck with out breaking it or thor moving."

So so far we have seen Asgradians and Olympians wounded by guns. Yes, they can take huge amounts of gross kinectic punishment (from blows) but my provided answer involved a simple way for Superman to expolit Thors durability issue.

As for Thor being more durable than Superman, here as some quotes from Superboy-Primes 10000 sterling work over in the Superman vs Gladiator thread.

In Superman #54, (and continued in Adventures of Superman #477), an atomic bomb blew up in his hands and Superman didn't bat an eye.

In Superman for all Seasons, Book Two, he survived, without any injury, a Lexcorp thermonuclear missile, capable of destroying Metropolis, at point blank range. He smiled immediately after the explosion.

In Superman #9, John Byrne's "weak" Superman endured at ground zero (the bomb was in his hands) a 40 megaton thermonuclear bomb. Then he fell to Earth (he was in outer space at the time of the explosion). Superman was knocked unconscious for a half hour; he suffered no physical damage. 40 megatons is more than 3000 times as powerful as the blast that destroyed Hiroshima. Superman also endured a 30 megaton blast without losing consciousness, though I'm presently lacking the issue reference.

To further cement Superman's nuke-proof status, in the recent Man of Steel #131, Superman easily shrugged off a massive nuclear blast, while literally sitting in kryptonite.

In Action Comics #649, Superman withstood without injury, Braniac's "clean" (non- radioactive) city-destroying bombs.

In Superman Man of Steel #52, Superman withstood 3 particle beams, each powered by the core of a planet, fired at him by the Cyborg. One of these planet-powered beams was a plasma beam capable of leveling a city

In War of the Gods #4: Superman used his body as a shield to block a magical bolt capable of destroying an entire Island (Themyscira, Paradise Island). So effective a shield was he, that he weakened the bolt such that only a single casualty occurred on the island. Despite experiencing pain, Superman survived without any medical attention.

In Superman #23, Superman endured without visible harm, a magical explosion that destroyed most of an island, but was unconscious after the blast.

In Superman Man of Steel #66, he once again acted as an effective shield, protecting cities around the world by blocking numerous "atom-smashing" force beams with his body. At one point he had 6 such beams trained on him simultaneously.

In Superman Man of Steel #30, Superman survived a so called "force twelve disintegration beam" fired from a ship the size of a small moon, with absolutely no effect at all.

In Adventures of Superman #581, Superman allowed Adversary, a powerful magical foe, to hit him as hard as he could, without retaliation. Superman was literally punched halfway across the planet- from Metropolis, he literally landed in China- without any injury or loss of consciousness.

In Superman #181, Superman and Bizarro (his magically-created, brain damaged, "imperfect" duplicate) switched bodies. Superman (in Bizarro?s body) punched Bizarro (in Superman?s body) completely through the Earth and out the other end. Bizarro (in Superman?s body) was slammed in through the ground in Metropolis and came out two panels later in China. He was shown ripping straight through the Earth's crust, mantle, and core, and coming out on the other side of the planet.Superman's body was fully conscious and completely unharmed by the blow (Bizarro was smiling as usual).

In Man of Tomorrow #13, Superman harmlessly shrugged off a blast from Orion's Astro-Harness that blasted him across the planet from the North Pole to India.

Action Comics # 762: Superman harmlessly shrugged off a blow from the magical demon Etrigan. The blow actually knocked Superman from Earth's surface all the way to the moon (239,000 miles), a distance that is about 10 times the diameter of the Earth. Superman was virtually unfazed. In this issue he also shrugged off magical demon-fire (which he did previously in Action #589), and his super-lungs harmlessly inhaled the demon's magical gases. At times, Superman has faced impossibly powerful foes with strength even greater than his own. Though outmatched in strength, he still endured these beatings impressively.

In Superman #22, he withstood several blows from Quex-El, a pocketverse Kryptonian whose strength seemed comparable to Pre-Crisis levels.

In Action Comics # 591, he withstood blows from the Pre-Crisis Superboy (a being who could juggle planets and tow a solar system) without visible injury, but this may have been artistic license.

In Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey, Superman survived, at ground zero, a blast equal to "a million nuclear bombs" (according to the energy being Waverider). The explosion was caused by the destruction of the power generator for the entire planet of Calaton; the energy was drawn from the planetary core. Superman did not suffer any physical damage, but was momentarily rendered inert, and stated that he felt concussed. He then got up and boxed a little more with Doomsday, who also survived the blast.

In Superman #3, Superman survived the dreaded fire pits of Apokolips, but suffered a spell of amnesia. Each fire pit takes up a large portion of Apokolips? surface; Apokolips is a much larger planet than Earth. On Earth, a fire pit would be a continent-sized blast furnace.

In Adventures of Superman #478, as part of the Time and Time Again storyline, Superman survived- without so much as batting an eye- the nuclear destruction of the entire moon in the year 2995. The moon had been lined with sufficient nuclear devices to disintegrate it in one shot. When the moon was obliterated, Superman was actually within the moon (structures had been built beneath the surface of the moon). He did not suffer any harm and did not lose consciousness.

In Superman #171, with three seconds to act, Superman flew from an about-to-explode Pluto. It's not clear from the depiction how far away from the planet he was when it exploded (although he was shown to be caught in the shockwaves from the explosion). He was unharmed by the blast, which obliterated the planet. He suffered only "ringing in my ears" (very curious since there is no sound in space). This is either an invulnerability feat, or a flight speed feat, depending on how fast he got away and how far away he was from the planet when it exploded. Take your pick.

In Adventures of Superman #480, Superman survived immersion in the sun for the first time, but with great difficulty. This was actually a RED sun at the time, due to the Eradicator's interference.

In both the Superman: Last God of Krypton one shot and Superman Man of Steel #50, Superman survived immersion in the outer layers of the Earth's yellow sun enjoyably, received extra power from the sun, and effortlessly escaped the sun's gravitational pull.

In both Action Comics # 782 and Superman Man of Steel #64, Superman survived the core of the sun without any problems. The pressure at the core of the sun is equal to 250 billion Earth atmospheres. I

n JLA #41, Superman absorbed the energy of the Mageddon Warhead, a device capable, at the minimum, of vaporizing half a galaxy. Writer Grant Morrison intended Mageddon to be "the primordial annihilator" capable of literally destroying everything. Visibly distressed by the absorption, Superman still suffered no harm whatsoever, and even smiled afterwards.

Oh and my favourite - Superman in the death of the New Gods comic survived being close to the point of collision of the 2 planets, New Genesis and Apoclaypse, which destroyed both planets. He wasonly Ko'ed.

"What type of fight is that. Thor can be seen to move so fast that he was a blur while running. He can been seen to move to fast around a crowd of people and making a trench around them to the point where they didn't even notice it was built around them."

I am not bothering to argue speed between these 2 as it has been done to death.

Even if his hammer can follow foes and can fly at faster than the speed of light, evidence has now been posted in other threads to show Superman can move faster than light speed as well.

However the key argument here is Thor's reaction/thinking speed. Superman has been shown to operate at speeds approaching those of the Flash.

Superman is faster in reaction and cognitive speed in my opinion.

"Logically Thors pinky has been seen pushing the leaning tower up with ease. Superman hasn't demonstrated much with his hands except making coal to diamond. Which Thor did after having sex with moondragon. Theoretically if Thor threw a punch at superman and Superman at Thor at the same time Thors punch would crush supermans hand. Reason being Supermans hit only sent and alien to orbit. Thors punch sent and alien all the way out of the solar systems which means nine planets or more.."

How about Superman moving roughly 1/3 the weight of the moon. Is that enough of a strength feat for you.

As you like to google things so much, look up the weight of the moon, divide it by three and see just how large a figure that is compared to some of Thor's strength feats.

"Think really whos hit would hurt more then?? So Superman has more weaknesses in this fight not Thor. The only weakness he really has is at times with out his hammer. Other then that he doesn't really have them superman has telepathy, magic green k, alot of physical force which will be shown in this fight. Simple as that. This is a crush I do hope you know that. Superman could never handle a team like this. Scarlet witch alone should be enough for him lol magic. Thor doesn't need the Odin force if he did he wouldn't be part of the Avengers. Ironman could help but its his suit durability that superman can eventually get past. Then theres vision who could give superman some go. He can become very dangerous to him as well with the putting your hand through your body. Wonder man well he's pretty high up there to. Superman dies in this fight really lol to many for him to deal with."

Did you even bother reading the previous postings because your ramblings here seem to indicate not.

#23 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Thors hammer can follow its foes if need be. He done it plenty of times in his first few occasions. Since his hammer can move three times the speed of light superman barely the speed of light I think it will get to him."

Dude, I have a scan to prove that Superman moves almost 5x the speed of light. Wanna see it? Check the caption too. It's there.... He reaches a moon of Saturn 4 minutes after Lex is elected president. It take light 19 minutes to reach Saturn...

#24 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

" Scarlet witch alone should be enough for him lol magic.

She gets blitzed before she can use it.

Ironman could help but its his suit durability that superman can eventually get past.

He gets blitzed too. And, this isn't Extremis Iron Man. It's the original...

Then theres vision who could give superman some go. He can become very dangerous to him as well with the putting your hand through your body. Wonder man well he's pretty high up there to. "

Vision gets blitzed too. Wonder Man isn't as strong as Superman.

#25 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"zee crusher says:
" Scarlet witch alone should be enough for him lol magic.

She gets blitzed before she can use it.

Ironman could help but its his suit durability that superman can eventually get past.

He gets blitzed too. And, this isn't Extremis Iron Man. It's the original...

Then theres vision who could give superman some go. He can become very dangerous to him as well with the putting your hand through your body. Wonder man well he's pretty high up there to. "

Vision gets blitzed too. Wonder Man isn't as strong as Superman.

"

I never said wonder man was as strong I just said he's up there meaning he can throw a punch or two. Ironman yeah he's gonna die. Scarlet witch I don't know why you guys insist on thinking that since superman is now fighting Marvel characters he's gonna blitz but when he fought doomsday,shaggy man, imperiex he didn't blitz. Superman will get crushed by scarlet witch. He doesn't use his speed the way you guys think he would. What type of superman just blitz in a fight anyway? I would really like to know this issue cause usually he just throws punchs and when that doesn't work throws more punches. Hows he gonna know her powers anyway I don't think she'd be dumb enough to get up close and try and fire at him.

#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91366 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"Superman moves at almost light speeds, far too fast for any of the Avengers to attack him with. His strength dwarfs the Avengers entirely and all in all there's absolutly no possible victory for the Avengers unless they have preptime. That's the only way I can see them taking a victory like this away. Superman has been shown moving planets and performing all kinds of other feats that really show his strength. I may not like the guy but he's taking this battle easily."

I think it all depends on if he blitzes before Wanda attacks.Even if she doesn't manipulate reality her magic is pretty powerful.

#27 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman moves at almost light speeds, far too fast for any of the Avengers to attack him with. His strength dwarfs the Avengers entirely and all in all there's absolutly no possible victory for the Avengers unless they have preptime. That's the only way I can see them taking a victory like this away. Superman has been shown moving planets and performing all kinds of other feats that really show his strength. I may not like the guy but he's taking this battle easily.

#28 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Heres to creator the guy who owns like 3,000 comics but everytime something is mentioned he needs a pic.

First of all Thor had a chain mail suit so what. Not all the bullets where hitting in that area. If you looked closely chains mail suits down stop bullets. They were made for swords so how stupid were you to say that they couldn't get throw.

If you weren't so stupid my friend you'd go and look in any encyclopedia it clealy states what can't and can hurt them. But since you don't go by what the company says you wouldn't know right?? I thought so.

If you read closely the same thing is for asgardians. You can even find a book in borders saying the same thing.

Last time I checked Thor reaction time was good enough he could stop the silver surfer from attacking him from behind. Is the silver surfer stronger and faster then superman I do believe so. Thor also has the power to be able to sense fast beings and evil doers. Since you don't read any of his comics you wouldn't know that which is why you would ask so a stupid question about reaction time.

Hey do me a favor go and read when Superman was getting his ass kicked by batman cause he had one green ring okay??

Now go read the Issue when Thor beat captain american in hand to hand combat fighting with no powers. Please tell me who has a fast reaction time now?? Thor didn't use reaction speeds in his fight but in supermans fight however he couldn't blitz please tell me explain what happened in his fight then?? Can he only blitz on marvel characters now?? I'm really confused oh yeah thats right supermans speed is overrated.

Superman moving 1/3 the moon. Thats a joke right?? I really hope so lets go back to when Thor pulled the midgard serpent by a hook. Lets look even closer The midgard serpent was holding on to earth. This means Thor was pulling the midgard serpent and was pulling earth at first. Superman can move 1/3 the moon that was really funny like that was suppose to compare.

Also who said I liked googling things?? Last time I checked you were the one who asked me question on pics "Zee put the pic up for proof" Your the one who doesn't even read the comic or believe that company you google your stuff trust me I don't.

#29 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"I never said wonder man was as strong I just said he's up there meaning he can throw a punch or two. Ironman yeah he's gonna die. Scarlet witch I don't know why you guys insist on thinking that since superman is now fighting Marvel characters he's gonna blitz but when he fought doomsday,shaggy man, imperiex he didn't blitz. Superman will get crushed by scarlet witch. He doesn't use his speed the way you guys think he would. What type of superman just blitz in a fight anyway? I would really like to know this issue cause usually he just throws punchs and when that doesn't work throws more punches. Hows he gonna know her powers anyway I don't think she'd be dumb enough to get up close and try and fire at him."

He's blitzed Shaggy Man once. Both him and Wonder Woman did at the same time. They blitzed him at Mach 3.

He blitzed Imperiex as well, fighting him at superhuman speeds.

He's blitzed his enemies plenty of times, so it's valid.

He has the speed, so it's there. Why take it away because you've never seen him use it? Fact of the matter is, since most of the characters (including Scarlet Witch and Vision) can't react to his speed, they get blitzed the hell up. You can't argue against it. LOL. If he's moving 10x the speed of thought, then Scarlet can't use her magic effectively...

#30 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"Superman moves at almost light speeds, far too fast for any of the Avengers to attack him with. His strength dwarfs the Avengers entirely and all in all there's absolutly no possible victory for the Avengers unless they have preptime. That's the only way I can see them taking a victory like this away. Superman has been shown moving planets and performing all kinds of other feats that really show his strength. I may not like the guy but he's taking this battle easily."

You don't read marvel comics obviously do you?? Superman flies at light speeds that means he has to actually get to light speed. Why would he bother going light speed in a fight?? Please tell me how he's gonna win unless your saying superman gets scared and tries to fly away fast as possible.

The superman moving planets you speak of is no more. Moving planet doesn't help when you Have Thor, wonder man, vision, Ironman, scarlet witch, and yellow jacket on you. It really doesn't do much. Supermans way to overrated on this site. He couldn't even beat batman with a green k ring.

#31 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

You don't read marvel comics obviously do you?? Superman flies at light speeds that means he has to actually get to light speed. Why would he bother going light speed in a fight?? Please tell me how he's gonna win unless your saying superman gets scared and tries to fly away fast as possible.

The superman moving planets you speak of is no more. Moving planet doesn't help when you Have Thor, wonder man, vision, Ironman, scarlet witch, and yellow jacket on you. It really doesn't do much. Supermans way to overrated on this site. He couldn't even beat batman with a green k ring.

#32 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"zee crusher says:
"I never said wonder man was as strong I just said he's up there meaning he can throw a punch or two. Ironman yeah he's gonna die. Scarlet witch I don't know why you guys insist on thinking that since superman is now fighting Marvel characters he's gonna blitz but when he fought doomsday,shaggy man, imperiex he didn't blitz. Superman will get crushed by scarlet witch. He doesn't use his speed the way you guys think he would. What type of superman just blitz in a fight anyway? I would really like to know this issue cause usually he just throws punchs and when that doesn't work throws more punches. Hows he gonna know her powers anyway I don't think she'd be dumb enough to get up close and try and fire at him."

He's blitzed Shaggy Man once. Both him and Wonder Woman did at the same time. They blitzed him at Mach 3.

He blitzed Imperiex as well, fighting him at superhuman speeds.

He's blitzed his enemies plenty of times, so it's valid.

He has the speed, so it's there. Why take it away because you've never seen him use it? Fact of the matter is, since most of the characters (including Scarlet Witch and Vision) can't react to his speed, they get blitzed the hell up. You can't argue against it. LOL. If he's moving 10x the speed of thought, then Scarlet can't use her magic effectively..."

Okay. First pic wasn't really a blitz but really two hits together at once. Powergirl and supergirl did the samething to ultra man.

Second pic and third I give it to you yeah he did blitz him but with no effect but still he used his speed. Although he doesn't do it often.

Fourth pic I could never tell whether he was just throwing alot of punches or just speed but either way none of the avengers would really sit i take that back the strong one won't sit and let him do that.

Last pic I've seen Thor do that many times to.

Superman won't go 10x speed of light can barely goes above the speed of light. If he does how does he expect to fight going at such speeds? Is he gonna work his way up there then come back down to earth and try and throw hits at those speeds?? I can't argue with the scarlet witch thing if he goes fast enough she can't use her magic.

#33 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"You don't read marvel comics obviously do you?? Superman flies at light speeds that means he has to actually get to light speed. Why would he bother going light speed in a fight?? Please tell me how he's gonna win unless your saying superman gets scared and tries to fly away fast as possible."

Did you see the scan I posted for Superman's faster-than-light speeds? Fact is, he can do it. Even if he doesn't move at that speed normally, he still moves too fast for anyone on the Avengers to react to it. And, what does reading Marvel comics have to do with anything?

#34 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Okay. First pic wasn't really a blitz but really two hits together at once. Powergirl and supergirl did the samething to ultra man.Second pic and third I give it to you yeah he did blitz him but with no effect but still he used his speed. Although he doesn't do it often.Fourth pic I could never tell whether he was just throwing alot of punches or just speed but either way none of the avengers would really sit i take that back the strong one won't sit and let him do that."

All of those pics prove that he blitzes. And even if he didn't do it by himself, it's the same thing. With two people, it's twice as powerful. The first pic is a blitz at mach speed. He attacked Shaggy Man at a speed he couldn't react to. Hence, a blitz. As for the second ones, he doesn't have to do it often. He does it. Plain and Simple. And there are more examples too (against Mongul and others). The fourth pic counts as well. Obviously, he throwing hundreds of punches at superhuman speeds. The fifth one too. They all fall in the same category. It just proves that Superman could easily blitz most of the characters successfully....

#35 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"zee crusher says:
"You don't read marvel comics obviously do you?? Superman flies at light speeds that means he has to actually get to light speed. Why would he bother going light speed in a fight?? Please tell me how he's gonna win unless your saying superman gets scared and tries to fly away fast as possible."

Did you see the scan I posted for Superman's faster-than-light speeds? Fact is, he can do it. Even if he doesn't move at that speed normally, he still moves too fast for anyone on the Avengers to react to it. And, what does reading Marvel comics have to do with anything?"

I meant the other guy not you about reading marvel comics. Reading marvel has alot to do. If you don't know who galactus is you could assume joke could beat him and I don't mean joker with 99% of the imps power either.

I say that scan couldn't read the writing but I don't think it said 5 times the speed of light. Also your wrong about that. Thor has the ability to sense fast beings. The vision is also pretty fast as well and can do the same thing with putting his hand through your chest and killing you at a certain density. If he does this to superman while superman is beating up Ironman and wonder man fights over. Thor doesn't have to worry about speed him alone could do something like this.

#36 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"zee crusher says:
"Okay. First pic wasn't really a blitz but really two hits together at once. Powergirl and supergirl did the samething to ultra man.Second pic and third I give it to you yeah he did blitz him but with no effect but still he used his speed. Although he doesn't do it often.Fourth pic I could never tell whether he was just throwing alot of punches or just speed but either way none of the avengers would really sit i take that back the strong one won't sit and let him do that."

All of those pics prove that he blitzes. And even if he didn't do it by himself, it's the same thing. With two people, it's twice as powerful. The first pic is a blitz at mach speed. He attacked Shaggy Man at a speed he couldn't react to. Hence, a blitz. As for the second ones, he doesn't have to do it often. He does it. Plain and Simple. And there are more examples too (against Mongul and others). The fourth pic counts as well. Obviously, he throwing hundreds of punches at superhuman speeds. The fifth one too. They all fall in the same category. It just proves that Superman could easily blitz most of the characters successfully...."

Yeah most slow character. You guys on this site mistaken Thor for being a slow character. If I post the shaggy man vs superman fight the first one I mean you shall see superman didn't blitz him at all he was losing as well as the rest of the people but still losing. When he fought the shaggy man as the general alone in some basement he was losing terrible and couldn't even get up after he get hit with some green k thing. But even before that he was losing which is why he got hit in the first place.

I could understand you guys saying superman could blitz around ulik, Hulk, Mr.hyde. But a guy like Thor doesn't have problem with speedsteers. Also superman doesn't always use his speed the way you guys think he does. Superman also doesn't blitz at 5 times the speed of light imagine him stopping himself??

#37 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"zee crusher says:
I say that scan couldn't read the writing but I don't think it said 5 times the speed of light

I'll read it to you...

"A small dead moon or Saturn, approximately 4 minutes after the announcement that Lex Luthor would be the next president of the United States...."

So, it took him four minutes to reach Saturn from Earth after Lex was elected president. It takes light 19 minutes to do that..."

Damn you had me looking for it saying he went five times the speed of light.

#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91366 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Kain Echnida says:
I think it all depends on if he blitzes before Wanda attacks.Even if she doesn't manipulate reality her magic is pretty powerful."
It's debatable, I'll give you that but the man is moving so much faster then she can think. I'm willing to argue that he can take them all out in less then 3 seconds. One punch is all he needs. That's all."

I agree with that...i'm just saying that...more likely if he's going to throw the first blow then he's not going to go for her first unless he's aware of her powers and also assuming he doesn't blitz.So if he's beating the crap out of the class 100 Avengers who will most likely try to brawl with him,that leaves Wanda to cast spells...assuming this isn't an incarnation of Wanda that can do pretty much anything she wants.

#39 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Kain Echnida says:
I think it all depends on if he blitzes before Wanda attacks.Even if she doesn't manipulate reality her magic is pretty powerful."

It's debatable, I'll give you that but the man is moving so much faster then she can think. I'm willing to argue that he can take them all out in less then 3 seconds. One punch is all he needs. That's all.

#40 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

I say that scan couldn't read the writing but I don't think it said 5 times the speed of light

I'll read it to you...

"A small dead moon off Saturn, approximately 4 minutes after the announcement that Lex Luthor would be the next president of the United States...."

So, it took him four minutes to reach Saturn from Earth after Lex was elected president. It takes light 19 minutes to do that...
Post Edited:2008-05-23 16:14:57

#41 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Yeah most slow character. You guys on this site mistaken Thor for being a slow character. If I post the shaggy man vs superman fight the first one I mean you shall see superman didn't blitz him at all he was losing as well as the rest of the people but still losing. When he fought the shaggy man as the general alone in some basement he was losing terrible and couldn't even get up after he get hit with some green k thing. But even before that he was losing which is why he got hit in the first place.

I know they were losing, but they still blitzed him in that scan. Regardless. I don't care about the rest of the fight, because it's irrelevant. Just know that Superman (and Wonder Woman) blitzed Shaggy Man in that scan. I never said Thor was slow. I just think that Superman is faster.

Superman also doesn't blitz at 5 times the speed of light imagine him stopping himself??"

He doesn't have to blitz them at light-speed...

#42 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"zee crusher says:
"Yeah most slow character. You guys on this site mistaken Thor for being a slow character. If I post the shaggy man vs superman fight the first one I mean you shall see superman didn't blitz him at all he was losing as well as the rest of the people but still losing. When he fought the shaggy man as the general alone in some basement he was losing terrible and couldn't even get up after he get hit with some green k thing. But even before that he was losing which is why he got hit in the first place.

I know they were losing, but they still blitzed him in that scan. Regardless. I don't care about the rest of the fight, because it's irrelevant. Just know that Superman (and Wonder Woman) blitzed Shaggy Man in that scan. I never said Thor was slow. I just think that Superman is faster.

Superman also doesn't blitz at 5 times the speed of light imagine him stopping himself??"

He doesn't have to blitz them at light-speed..."

I can agree he may be faster but I can't agree with others here saying that in this one fight Thor wouldn't lay one finger on him or the rest of the avengers. The others would get some hits in to. Superman is dealing some a few other power houses here so chances are he is in big trouble. In the crossover remember he got jumped.

Now that you say he doesn't blitz them at the speed of light sounds more normal. I don't imagine him try to blitz these guys it be just a fight.

#43 Posted by Vance Astro (91366 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:
" Yeah most slow character. You guys on this site mistaken Thor for being a slow character. If I post the shaggy man vs superman fight the first one I mean you shall see superman didn't blitz him at all he was losing as well as the rest of the people but still losing. When he fought the shaggy man as the general alone in some basement he was losing terrible and couldn't even get up after he get hit with some green k thing. But even before that he was losing which is why he got hit in the first place.
I know they were losing, but they still blitzed him in **that** scan. Regardless. I don't care about the rest of the fight, because it's irrelevant. Just know that Superman (and Wonder Woman) blitzed Shaggy Man in **that** scan. I never said Thor was slow. I just think that Superman is faster.
I can agree he may be faster but I can't agree with others here saying that in this one fight Thor wouldn't lay one finger on him or the rest of the avengers. The others would get some hits in to. Superman is dealing some a few other power houses here so chances are he is in big trouble. In the crossover remember he got jumped. Now that you say he doesn't blitz them at the speed of light sounds more normal. I don't imagine him try to blitz these guys it be just a fight."

Honestly,Superman holds back alot.If he wanted to though he could end...this entire fight as fast as he wants.Thor should be able to floor him with his Hammer or a blast from it because of the magical origin and Wanda should be able to do some damage as well..but Superman could end this as soon as it starts if he wants.

#44 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:
" Yeah most slow character. You guys on this site mistaken Thor for being a slow character. If I post the shaggy man vs superman fight the first one I mean you shall see superman didn't blitz him at all he was losing as well as the rest of the people but still losing. When he fought the shaggy man as the general alone in some basement he was losing terrible and couldn't even get up after he get hit with some green k thing. But even before that he was losing which is why he got hit in the first place.
I know they were losing, but they still blitzed him in **that** scan. Regardless. I don't care about the rest of the fight, because it's irrelevant. Just know that Superman (and Wonder Woman) blitzed Shaggy Man in **that** scan. I never said Thor was slow. I just think that Superman is faster.
I can agree he may be faster but I can't agree with others here saying that in this one fight Thor wouldn't lay one finger on him or the rest of the avengers. The others would get some hits in to. Superman is dealing some a few other power houses here so chances are he is in big trouble. In the crossover remember he got jumped. Now that you say he doesn't blitz them at the speed of light sounds more normal. I don't imagine him try to blitz these guys it be just a fight."

Honestly,Superman holds back alot.If he wanted to though he could end...this entire fight as fast as he wants.Thor should be able to floor him with his Hammer or a blast from it because of the magical origin and Wanda should be able to do some damage as well..but Superman could end this as soon as it starts if he wants."

Not true. If you wanna say superman going crazy let the rest not hold back. Ever seen Thor in warriors rage? When he was in warriors rage Thanos, silver surfer drax, and some one else had to go to Odin because they couldn't handle him. Thor in warriors rage took out the entire infinity watch. When he gained the power gem he became a threat to the universe. When superman cuts loose he can give doomsday a go for a few minutes. When Thor cuts loose with out warriors rage he can do things like so. Remember a being like Loki can move at speeds of sounds or move his son probably the same.

Taking down absorbing man with ease.

Beating up a future gladiator who should be stronger and faster then Thor.

#45 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:
Honestly,Superman holds back alot.If he wanted to though he could end...this entire fight as fast as he wants.Thor should be able to floor him with his Hammer or a blast from it because of the magical origin and Wanda should be able to do some damage as well..but Superman could end this as soon as it starts if he wants."
Not true. If you wanna say superman going crazy let the rest not hold back. Ever seen Thor in warriors rage? When he was in warriors rage Thanos, silver surfer drax, and some one else had to go to Odin because they couldn't handle him. Thor in warriors rage took out the entire infinity watch. When he gained the power gem he became a threat to the universe. When superman cuts loose he can give doomsday a go for a few minutes. When Thor cuts loose with out warriors rage he can do things like so. Remember a being like Loki can move at speeds of sounds or move his son probably the same. Taking down absorbing man with ease. Beating up a future gladiator who should be stronger and faster then Thor. "

Your showing me scans of people who aren't as powerful as Supes or Thor himself losing to Thor.That doesn't prove your point.Silver Surfer,Drax and Thanos have had power upgrades.She-Hulk beat Absorbing Man with easy and Sentry killed him.Cannoball and Gambit have beaten Gladiator."

Boy you are in deniel. Loki is clearly stronger then Thor in these pics. He is even able to make other Thor hammers and such. Fenris wolf is beyond Thor in strength you saying that means you don't know these characters really. Last time I checked Thanos died, drax, got depowered, Silver surfer had and upgrade. So what are you saying?? Those three any one of those three could beat Superman. Sentry didn't kill him. Cannonboll beat juggernaut gladiator got beat by juggernauts two fingers and he didn't beat gladiator.

#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91366 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:
Not true. If you wanna say superman going crazy let the rest not hold back. Ever seen Thor in warriors rage? When he was in warriors rage Thanos, silver surfer drax, and some one else had to go to Odin because they couldn't handle him. Thor in warriors rage took out the entire infinity watch. When he gained the power gem he became a threat to the universe. When superman cuts loose he can give doomsday a go for a few minutes. When Thor cuts loose with out warriors rage he can do things like so. Remember a being like Loki can move at speeds of sounds or move his son probably the same. Taking down absorbing man with ease. Beating up a future gladiator who should be stronger and faster then Thor. "

Your showing me scans of people who aren't as powerful as Supes or Thor himself losing to Thor.That doesn't prove your point.Silver Surfer,Drax and Thanos have had power upgrades.She-Hulk beat Absorbing Man with easy and Sentry killed him.Cannoball and Gambit have beaten Gladiator.

#47 Posted by Vance Astro (91366 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:
Your showing me scans of people who aren't as powerful as Supes or Thor himself losing to Thor.That doesn't prove your point.Silver Surfer,Drax and Thanos have had power upgrades.She-Hulk beat Absorbing Man with easy and Sentry killed him.Cannoball and Gambit have beaten Gladiator."
Boy you are in deniel. Loki is clearly stronger then Thor in these pics. He is even able to make other Thor hammers and such. Fenris wolf is beyond Thor in strength you saying that means you don't know these characters really. Last time I checked Thanos died, drax, got depowered, Silver surfer had and upgrade. So what are you saying?? Those three any one of those three could beat Superman. Sentry didn't kill him. Cannonboll beat juggernaut gladiator got beat by juggernauts two fingers and he didn't beat gladiator."

Now,your making up stuff.

1.Thor has always beat Loki.Loki is powerful but not physically that strong.Strong Guy is stronger than Loki.

2.Drax didn't get depowered he evolved.He got more physically stronger but lost the power to project energy.

3.Please show me a scan of Absorbing man existing after the Sentry overloaded him with energy.

4.Canonball did beat Gladiator.

#48 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

In all fairness, even if Thor threw his hammer at Superman, Superman has the reaction time to catch it. Seeing as he's worthy of holding it (Avengers/JLA), all he'd have to do is keep it away for 60 seconds and Thor's out of the fight.

#49 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Zee, Absorbing Man hasn't been heard from since Sentry killed him.... When the last time you saw him in a comic after he fought the Sentry?

And, also, Loki is not as physically strong as Thor. He's as strong as an average Asgardian male, which in the class 30 (30 tons). He can increase his strength with magic though...

#50 Posted by Vance Astro (91366 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
Now,your making up stuff. 1.Thor has always beat Loki.Loki is powerful but not physically that strong.Strong Guy is stronger than Loki. 2.Drax didn't get depowered he evolved.He got more physically stronger but lost the power to project energy. 3.Please show me a scan of Absorbing man existing after the Sentry overloaded him with energy. 4.Canonball did beat Gladiator."
Please tell me where I made anything up. Your the one who doesn't believe anything. 1.Thor doesn't alway beat Loki. If that was the case please explain how ragnarok happened. I'd really like to know. How about the time Loki made thor's hammer hit thor in his head and forgot he was good. You don't know this but Thor doesn't always win. 2.Drax did get depowered. Its been stated he's a better fighter. He's not as strong anymore can't fly or project energy he's been depowered. 3.Abosrbing man was only split up. Thor split up his molecules and he came back I think he can do it again. Do you know how long people in comis stay dead?? 4. Why are you repeating your self I already said he did as well. You can't stop him while flying so you putting that there shows what??"

Again you making up sh!t.

1.Thor is more powerful than Loki...you and I both know it.

2.Drax did not get depowered and it hasn't been stated anywhere.Drax was class 40 when he fought Thanos in Infinity Gauntlet...he has shown feats on class 100 level but it has not been said how strong he actually is.

3.Don't be stupid.You cannot say Absorbing Man is still alive if you haven't seen him.