Superman vs The Avengers (Movie Versions)

• 54 results
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battles are won by KO. Random Encounter. Who wins and why.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: too soon, not enough people seen the movie yet. With that said, Superman can seriously blitz the piss out of every single one of the Avengers....

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure it has been shotgunned anyway.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Superman wins. He's to fast....

Avatar image for cloudzackvincent
cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

movie versions.... superman solos the avengers

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Curbestomp

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Christopher reeve superman will superstomp the avengers.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Perezite

Christopher reeve superman will superstomp the avengers.

Agreed. With Henry Caville's Superman, it's more even, but even then...not really...

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is all up to Hulk and Thor.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Thor and Hulk are relatively non factors. Zod, Faora and Non(?) showcased far superior jumping capabilities to Hulk as did Clark before learning how to fly. Couple that with strength and speed and it's a severe stomp.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Supes decimates them - g*ddamn, I love how Superman and the Kryptonians were just portrayed as straight-up destroyers in the movie.

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is not even that much faster than Ironman flying wise ! From what was shown he probably flew around Mach 3 to 6 ! His combat flight speed was much slower as well !

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

Supes decimates them - g*ddamn, I love how Superman and the Kryptonians were just portrayed as straight-up destroyers in the movie.

JadenYuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to have to disagree with the notion that Superman can just blitz Thor. Thor has never blitzed anyone but he has deflected laser beams from the chitauri so he should be able to handle Superman speed blitz fury without much trouble.

I think the avengers can take them because I'm not even sure Supes can take out Thor by himself.

Tony would just lock n load on Superman while hes fighting Thor and hammer him with his mega weapons. Wheb Superman falls Thor is on him at light speed pounding him until Hulk joins in on the pummeling and Kal is done fo

CampodelViolin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman, curbstop them all.

He's too fast, too strong.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to have to disagree with the notion that Superman can just blitz Thor. Thor has never blitzed anyone but he has deflected laser beams from the chitauri so he should be able to handle Superman speed blitz fury without much trouble.

I think the avengers can take them because I'm not even sure Supes can take out Thor by himself.

Tony would just lock n load on Superman while hes fighting Thor and hammer him with his mega weapons. Wheb Superman falls Thor is on him at light speed pounding him until Hulk joins in on the pummeling and Kal is done fo

not in the slightest, surviving the singularity (stated as having as much force of a small black hole) while being weakened, AND destroying it is pretty high in durability. The characters in this movie are at least super sonic. Punches that were creating shockwaves??? The avengers go down. Kryptonian heatvision were shown to take down large buildings, I would honestly put that over the chitauri laser beams, though it can probably still be deflected, but for how long? and light speed pounding? hardly, no one in the avengers really displayed high battle speed. Thor was unable to match the Hulk in strength, someone I would on par, or arguably below the man of steel.

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ImNemotheGemini

@x_insignia1:

Supes was not weakened while escaping the singularity ! He was weakening while he destroyed the World Engine ! Then in the se scene he is obviously sticking his hand to the sunlight (recharging) when he got back to Metropolis he was 100% again ! And he didn't destroy the black hole ! The whole point of it was for it to collapse in on itself to trap the Kryptonians ! There's also no evidence that Supes can KO hulk or Thor since neither ever been knocked out ! And Supes was basically invulnerable to everything except when he got blasted by the ship ! (He had to hold his ribs for a minute. Again STALEMATE !

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dont think you really responded to my points my friend

please argue these points directly if you can.

a - i dont think superman can speed blitz Thor -

-Thor deflected laser beams from chitauri. last time i checked laser travels at the speed of light or really close to, so sonic boom speed is nothing compared to that. I am not saying that Thor can himself blitz that fast, all I am saying is he has shown the capability to deflect things going faster then Superman was traveling.

b- you cant say for certain thor is weaker or less durabale then superman.

Superman's punch did NOT create shockwaves, it was the collision of superman's punch and zod's punch bro. Thor has leveled a damn near continent (check the frost Giant fight scene in Thor) As far as I'm concerned that is the most impressive strength feat by anyone in any comic verse thus far. And Thor, like Superman has yet to be even hurt.

In my eyes they are equals- Superman can't Blitz Thor yet I don't see how Thor can Consistently hit Superman, it would be like the Zod fight except Thor has the lightning to offset Superman's superior speed. (lightning faster then sonic boom sound) .. The team of Avengers will take out Supes because of Thor being basically Superman's equal.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

The no limit fallacy at it's finest,just because Thor and Hulk has never been K.O'ed that does not mean they can't.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1:

Supes was not weakened while escaping the singularity ! He was weakening while he destroyed the World Engine ! Then in the se scene he is obviously sticking his hand to the sunlight (recharging) when he got back to Metropolis he was 100% again ! And he didn't destroy the black hole ! The whole point of it was for it to collapse in on itself to trap the Kryptonians ! There's also no evidence that Supes can KO hulk or Thor since neither ever been knocked out ! And Supes was basically invulnerable to everything except when he got blasted by the ship ! (He had to hold his ribs for a minute. Again STALEMATE !

i'll revisit that scene, because I had to pee twice in the film. Regardless, how does putting your hand in the sunlight on the ground fro earth=recharging? seems more symbolic than anything, you're just making that assumption. That statement would of been more feasible if he actually flew higher in the sky. And Thor can be ko'd, he was well aware that the collapse that wall falling in was going to kill him, hence why he was so pressed to escape before it crashed on the ground. The Hulk was Ko'd from falling from above, hence his transformation back into Bruce. This is in no way a statemate

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has not been ko'd thats that. There is no proof or any resemblance of that. Could he have been knocked out? maybe? but was he ever? No. I'm standing by what the evidence proves. Also I dont think Hulk is Durable as Thor, watch the last fight scene again in Avengers... there is a clip about 2 mins showing that the Avengers were losing the grip on the battle, not losting, but not dominating- Iron man gets knocked around, Hawkeye injures himself, Captain takes a few licks and Hulk is being berated by Chitaturi attacks that are not hurting him but are slowing him down. This clip did not show any Thor because they had nothing on Thor. All I am saying is wehave yet to know the real limits of his durability and strength as presented in the MCU

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By X_insignia1

@phisigmatau said:

i dont think you really responded to my points my friend

please argue these points directly if you can.

a - i dont think superman can speed blitz Thor -

-Thor deflected laser beams from chitauri. last time i checked laser travels at the speed of light or really close to, so sonic boom speed is nothing compared to that. I am not saying that Thor can himself blitz that fast, all I am saying is he has shown the capability to deflect things going faster then Superman was traveling.

b- you cant say for certain thor is weaker or less durabale then superman.

Superman's punch did NOT create shockwaves, it was the collision of superman's punch and zod's punch bro. Thor has leveled a damn near continent (check the frost Giant fight scene in Thor) As far as I'm concerned that is the most impressive strength feat by anyone in any comic verse thus far. And Thor, like Superman has yet to be even hurt.

In my eyes they are equals- Superman can't Blitz Thor yet I don't see how Thor can Consistently hit Superman, it would be like the Zod fight except Thor has the lightning to offset Superman's superior speed. (lightning faster then sonic boom sound) .. The team of Avengers will take out Supes because of Thor being basically Superman's equal.

a. since when do laser beams travel at lightspeed?. In the movies, there is no specific time measurement, However in the comics I will say that streel levelers are capable of dodging lasers, and we ALL know they arn't FTL., and actually cap was dodging laser beams in the film, are you gonna state he's ftl too???

b. Thor was fearful of crashing in the capsule, I think it's safe to assume he was well afraid of either dying of being severely injured. And that is not the most impressive strength feat, reeves superman moved the move, that's whole nother story. Escaping the pull of a miniature black hole seems rather impressive ( caville)

3. Regardless, I would say nearly every time Supes, and Zod traded punches, shockwaves were created. And thor summoning lightning is not instantaneous, he stands there summoning, creating great opportunities for supes to fight. And to add, superman was a noob in the flight department.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By X_insignia1

@phisigmatau said:

Thor has not been ko'd thats that. There is no proof or any resemblance of that. Could he have been knocked out? maybe? but was he ever? No. I'm standing by what the evidence proves. Also I dont think Hulk is Durable as Thor, watch the last fight scene again in Avengers... there is a clip about 2 mins showing that the Avengers were losing the grip on the battle, not losting, but not dominating- Iron man gets knocked around, Hawkeye injures himself, Captain takes a few licks and Hulk is being berated by Chitaturi attacks that are not hurting him but are slowing him down. This clip did not show any Thor because they had nothing on Thor. All I am saying is wehave yet to know the real limits of his durability and strength as presented in the MCU

that's just pure speculation.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phisigmatau: I remember Hulk drawing blood from Thor during their brawl in Avengers

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1:

Lol symbiotic ?? You're calling one of Supes key aspects.. Symbiotic.. When stated at least 10 times in the movie that its our atmosphere and solar radiation that gives Clark his powers ! As soon as the world engine was destroyed. Our atmosphere came back.. So he stopped weakening ! Then the sun light hit his hand. He instantly starts regaining strength ! Plus the flight back to metropolis. He's gonna be taking in even more sunlight ! Kinda like how in a comic Superboy was getting beaten on all night.. And when he was just about to lose and the heros gang piled him.. The sun hit his hand.. The. He literally threw every one of him and basked in the sun !

Well if that's the case of the falling capsule.. (Which I don't believe the fall would have killed.. More hurt a hell of a lot) When Zod developed heat vision and destroyed the building they were in.. Supes seemed hard pressed to escape before it collapsed in on him... Probably would have killed him !

Hulk did revert to banner.. That's true and I can't deny it.. But I consider it plot just so Banner could deliver his "I'm always angry" line !

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imnemothegemini:

this fight isnt close.

the avengers heavy hitters are outclassed in everyway.

thors lightning is not magic as shown when ironman absorbed it. thor is painfully slow he couldnt react to starks suit fast enough not to get hit and showed he isnt strong enough to outright overpower ironman.

hulk was very strong but not durable at all. he reverted after falling from the sky and passed out.

everyone else is a none factor.

superman flew through the center of a gravity beam can fight at super human speeds far beyond ironman who thor couldnt dodge outright and showed vastly superior durability to anyone on that team. the only one that has any chance is hulk and even then they are slim to none.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imnemothegemini: @imnemothegemini: @imnemothegemini:

Your statement is false. Superman would not have died or even been hurt by zod collapsing the building we already saw him in several scenes before having buildinngds dropped on him and being smashed by world forming gravity beams.

thor was weak he got stabbed by loki and alcould not wreck ironman.

this fight isnt

the avengers heavy hitters are outclassed in everyway.

thors lightning is not magic as shown when ironman absorbed it. thor is painfully slow he couldnt react to starks suit fast enough not to get hit and showed he isnt strong enough to outright overpower ironman.

hulk was very strong but not durable at all. he reverted after falling from the sky and passed out.

everyone else is a none factor.

superman flew through the center of a gravity beam can fight at super human speeds far beyond ironman who thor couldnt dodge outright and showed vastly superior durability to anyone on that team. the only one that has any chance is hulk and even then they are slim to none.

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantherman:

I just used dudes logic against him ! He assumed one thing so I assumed another !

Just rewatched Thor n Ironmans fight.. (Thanks YouTube) They're fight was a straight brawl.. You know that stuff Thor loves ! You say he couldn't react ? Ironman blind sides him with Pulsar rays and that super Ames Uni beam three times.. Then attacked while he was momentarily dazed ! And before you say iron man blast hurt Thor and dazed him.. Superman got blasted by Zods ship.. He isn't have the speed to react and was actually hurt cause he grunted and held his ribs as he stood up ! Thor overpowered Tony easily.. 3 times ! Reacting and grabbing his punch.. The. Crushing his armour .. Tony head butted him.. Thor head butted back and sent him flying.. Tony flew into Thor.. Got grabbed and twisted into the air and slammed on the ground ! Thor then also leveled the forest when he hit CaptainAmericas shield ! He dd that by himself.. Not a combined effort like Zod n Clark ! Lol

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By X_insignia1

@imnemothegemini

you're assuming he was 100 % charged, you're not sure of that. I stated there was symbolism, which there was, however in past films to fully recharge supes needed to fly much higher, and closer. Anywho

The building comparison is a poor comparison, reason being that Kal flew through a machine that was exerting gravitation forces that exceeded that building collapse. In the film there were multiple buildings dropped on him/collisions. That building was in no way a threat to supes.

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1:

It doesn't take much for him to regain strength ! He also had to fly back to the city ! Which means he was closer and higher ! He showed no physical fatigue upon returning to save Lois ! So you're assuming he was even tired at all ?l! The only time he showed fatigue at all was during the World engine scene !

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Om4zd
UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By UltimateSMfan

@veshark said:

totally ,really showed what a fight between kryptonians would do and when zod realizes his full potential? holy Sh#t!!!

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

lol superman

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

lol superman

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think people are giving Superman far too much credit. This fight would wind down to Superman vs Thor and Hulk. Thor's got an upcoming film and nobody knows is Hulk's going to get another one..But we've only seen once of what superman's capable of whereas we're going to get to see again what Thor can do when his sequel comes around. Superman might win but don't act like the Avengers are pushovers. Superman wasn't exactly springing back up when Zod and the gang were knocking him down

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

lol it's like half of these new posters were born yesterday.

Superman stomps.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Cybrilious4
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imnemothegemini: He flew from South India to Metropolis in a matter of minutes I recall.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. Superman wins without even trying!

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SNascimento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SNascimento

Superman outclass.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Superman should win quite handily. Even if he's outnumbered, he's far more willing to destroy buildings than the Avengers are.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Superhero24

Man of Steel supes is getting overrated here. He is the fastest but not much faster than Iron Man. Iron man is a little faster than Thor. I think hulk is stronger but not by much. Thor is more powerful only by a little. Man of Steel did a bad job on durability. Zod neck gets snapped but he can take 100 punches to the face. They get hurt by human weapons, faora got knocked out by a missile. Superman was feeling the pain when kryptonian ship shot him. Iron man with decent amount of prep could make a suite to defeat supes if thor and hulk dont do it which they will.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers stom like, so hard.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man of Steel supes is getting overrated here. He is the fastest but not much faster than Iron Man. Iron man is a little faster than Thor. I think hulk is stronger but not by much. Thor is more powerful only by a little. Man of Steel did a bad job on durability. Zod neck gets snapped but he can take 100 punches to the face. They get hurt by human weapons, faora got knocked out by a missile. Superman was feeling the pain when kryptonian ship shot him. Iron man with decent amount of prep could make a suite to defeat supes if thor and hulk dont do it which they will.

Avengers stom like, so hard.

Seriously why? Do you see how old this thread is?

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers