Superman Vs. Thanos

• 196 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Superman beats the f#ck outta Thanos.

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By TruePwnge
erik said:
"You are using non canon crap and where did you get these stats? Making stuff up does not mean you are right. "
I can't believe the Superdickery fanatics, there are fools here who think depowered Superman is as good a karate fighter as Batman. It's pathetic how you guys never concede a point even when Kent is drowning. Maybe the juvelile comics have left a mental impression on you guys.

Everytime Surfer and Superman cross, Superman admits Silver Surfer is more powerful

Where am I getting my % figures....these opinions have been all over the net for years

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/dr-manhattan-vs-silver-surfer/18869/
You just know that the power cosmic is like 10 percent of galactus.

...Vance Astro said:
"Superman beats the f#ck outta Thanos."
Superdickery fails at life, people have tried bashing the f#ck out of Thanos the dude just smiles back. He's a master strategist

Thanos stomps him
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#53  Edited By Erik

I am really getting tired of you using that reference for Superman. It was old right after the first time. 

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By claws
erik said:
"@ Claws:

I know.
"

alright
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
TruePwnge said:
"Vance Astro said:
Superdickery fails at life, people have tried bashing the f#ck out of Thanos the dude just smiles back. He's a master strategistThanos stomps him"
See this is what I find annoying about you.In another thread,you got on me for arguing against a character because I don't like them,when I actually gave good reasons why I thought the character I was arguing for would win.You come in here and you are clearly biased against Superman and you give the most BS argument I have read since mira said Hulk wins because he's the strongest their is.Everyone who has gone h2h with Thanos was weaker than Superman but are all stronger than they were when they fought Thanos.So you have no point with this "people have tried to bash the f#ck out of Thanos argument".Also Thanos doesn't always smile back when he gets hit with physical attacks.He wasn't smiling against Thor and the Thing,he wasn't smiling vs. Gamora or Drax and he wasn't smiling against the Thing solo.They all put him on his ass and caused him pain.

Superman wins.You fail.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TruePwnge
Vance Astro said:

Superman wins.You fail.
"
No you fail, you're an admitted Thanos basher Vance Astro. You go anti-Thanos in every thread. We could do Cap America vs Thanos, Robin vs Thanos you would still vote against him Vance Astro. I call Superman "Superdickery" because I hate the character not because I make him fail every thread. Wonder Woman and Shazam went h2h on Thanos and he pimp slapped him while calling for Darkseid to stop acting chicken and come out and fight.

Yes I'm no Superman fan, I don't like the comic but I am not biased in his battles, if he faces Hulk, Flash, Cap Atom, Batman, Professor X and the Xmen or Sentry or whoever I give the win to Superman in a battle like this....ALWAYS
I hate him but I try my best to be truthful and honest about the outcome of the fight

You just troll and lie in your pet threads

I'm not sure who is worse Hulk-Smash fanatics or Superdickery fanatics
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#57  Edited By claws

i realized that this is kingdom come supes and i dont know much about so i take that back when i said thanos curbstomp

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By King_Saturn
KC Superman wins....
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
TruePwnge said:
"Vance Astro said:

Superman wins.You fail.
"
No you fail, you're an admitted Thanos basher Vance Astro. You go anti-Thanos in every thread. We could do Cap America vs Thanos, Robin vs Thanos you would still vote against him Vance Astro. I call Superman "Superdickery" because I hate the character not because I make him fail every threadI don't like the comic but I am not biased in his battles, if he faces Hulk, Flash, Cap Atom, Batman, Profressor X and the Xmen or Sentry or whoever I give the win to Superman in a battle like this....ALWAYSI hate him but I try my best to be truthful and honest about the outcome of the fightYou just troll and lie in your pet threadsI'm not sure who is worse Hulk-Smash fanatics or Superdickery fanatics"
I admitted that I don't like Thanos.I never said I was a Thanos basher.I don't say things against Thanos because I don't like him.I say them because their true.I can tell by the BS argument you put up that..that's the difference between me and you.You clearly are making a case just for the sake of seeing Superman lose..you even call him names it's pathetic.I would never say Cap or Robin beat Thanos..you are making up sh#t to make your argument seem credible but it's not.

You can call me a troll or liar all you want but you have proven time and time that those words are true about you.Nobody will vouch for your debating skill.You're terrible at this.Go to the preferences and turn battle forums off.

Superman wins.I dare you to prove otherwise.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Erik
TruePwnge said:
"erik said:
"You are using non canon crap and where did you get these stats? Making stuff up does not mean you are right. "
I can't believe the Superdickery fanatics, there are fools here who think depowered Superman is as good a karate fighter as Batman. It's pathetic how you guys never concede a point even when Kent is drowning. Maybe the juvelile comics have left a mental impression on you guys.

Everytime Surfer and Superman cross, Superman admits Silver Surfer is more powerful

Where am I getting my % figures....these opinions have been all over the net for years

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/dr-manhattan-vs-silver-surfer/18869/
You just know that the power cosmic is like 10 percent of galactus.
Karate? Are you serious? I do not even think Superman is trained in karate. Superman is very skilled in marital arts though. You have an obvious bias to Superman. That is why you do not acknowledge his fighting prowess. 

I already told you to stop using that worthless, non canon, crossover garbage.

You are getting your figures from fans?! Does that make them right just because a lot of fans say it? Show me proof you poor misdirected prosimian. 
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By TruePwnge
Vance Astro said:
"
prove otherwise.
"
I proved it in about 10 different areas troll

energy projection,  durability, cosmic manipulation, precog, ....bla bla
Thanos stomps it

You're the one with bias and I think you Superdickery fanatics are the ones who need to turn battle forums off.
In the VS HULK thread you said " I think Hulk has a chance v Thanos"
In those trolling Dragonball threads you said "Goku will murder Thanos people need to watch DBZ "
In the Sentry thread you alone bashed everyone on comicvine who voted Thanos
You went on in other threads to say "Thanos isn't a very good fighter", but also "Thanos is no better of a fighter than Jubilee". Then when people made a joke of you listing the people Thanos defeated h2h, you ignored it and said it didn't make him even a moderate fighter

Now who is the troll?
erik said:
"Superman is very skilled in marital arts though. "
Don't think so. A wrestler almost killed him, he fought Ali it was almost manslaughter, WonderWoman is a better fighter and Batman has owned him.
I know DC is trying to power him up making him a champion martial artist but the joke is on us as Superdickery drives DC into the ditch one again.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
TruePwnge said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
prove otherwise.
"

Thanos stomps it

You're the one with bias and I think you Superdickery fanatics are the ones who need to turn battle forums off.
In those trolling Dragonball threads you said "Goku will murder Thanos people need to watch DBZ "
You went on in other threads to say "Thanos isn't a very good fighter", but also "Thanos is no better of a fighter than Jubilee". Then when people made a joke of you listing the people Thanos defeated h2h, you ignored it and said it didn't make him even a moderate fighter
I don't even like Superman..everyone should know that by now.
Current Hulk does have "a chance" against Thanos.
Goku IMO would murder Thanos.Thanos is far too slow to keep up with Goku.
I didn't bash everyone who voted Thanos.I bashed claws for the fun of it and I debated with everyone else.Nobody proved me wrong and I gave good arguments.
Thanos isn't a very good fighter.The Marvel Handbook agrees with me.Marvel wrote it..so I think Marvel knows more about their own character than you do.
Thanos hasn't beaten anyone h2h that makes him a good fighter.The only good fighter he beat was the Champion and he tricked him and avoided contact.

You're still the troll.You know very little about comics and the things you try to use as arguments are easily refuted by anyone who does read comics.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Erik
TruePwnge said:
erik said:
"Superman is very skilled in marital arts though. "
Don't think so. A wrestler almost killed him, he fought Ali it was almost manslaughter, WonderWoman is a better fighter and Batman has owned him.I know DC is trying to power him up making him a champion martial artist but the joke is on us as Superdickery drives DC into the ditch one again."
  • Jesus! I cannot believe you tried to troll out that Silver Age nonsense with Ali. That was before he trained at anything.
  • What does Wonder Woman being a better fighter have to do with anything? Wonder Woman trashes Batman every time they spar.
  • Current Superman has trained for 1000 years in Valhalla, is now a master of Kryptonian martial arts, and has been trained by Batman, Wonder Woman, and many others.
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Triumphant

KC Superman ftw

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By BatDance
claws said:
"i realized that this is kingdom come supes and i dont know much about so i take that back when i said thanos curbstomp"
KC Superman is a super powerful hero, way more powerful than usual. The comic is a must buy for any DC, JLA fans but there are parts of the story that disappoint me since everyone else is a minor character next to Superman. Batman almost doesn't appear in the series at all. It's primary focus is Superman, Superman, and once again Superman. It's not so bad since there's a good story and it also focuses on the more interesting part of Superman's character, the Clark Kent persona. Here's how it kicks off. Spectre is hanging around with some dude showing him how the world may fall apart. The Daily planet gets jacked by Joker, Lois is murdered. Superman goes into a state of depression worse than Batman ever had and Superman retires to solitude working on a farm. Once again the series starts going into some philosophical Jesus mode, Kent is leaning on big timbers of wood and looking all Second Coming like. He leaves the world to the new heroes who are way more ruthless,  the people get behind guys like Magog who becomes judge, jury and executioner and just blasts Joker apart killing him. Heavy on religious themes, takes a lot of references from modern culture. Finally with the Luthor's plans unhatching and the world starting to go up in smoke. WonderWoman convinces farmboy Superman to shave off his grey beard and make a JLA style come back before doomsday strikes. Batman believes Superman is self righteous, an idealist, an annoying big partiot act needed for the elitist to shepard the little sheep. But Batman was wrong, Bats figures Superman was right afterall and Wayne was wrong so he sets up a hospital for the injured combatants. Luthor controlled Marvel confronts Superman, he knocks him around a bit, Shazams some lightning into him and soon Superman has blood coming out his ears. Superman covers Shazam's loud mouth and Marvel is owned once again.
The fight VS Marvel is great, its a much more thrilling battle besides the usual Lex Luthor kryptonite junk. Spectre doesn't really do anything, he just hangs with some normal preacher dude called Norman who is judging how cool it is to watch the Apocalypse.  Lantern, Flash and anyone else have limited input in the series, its all Superman, Superman, and once again Superman. Best line in the entire book : KC Super and Diana saying We've something to announce and Batman butting in saying Youre Preggers...Diana :HOW DID YOU? Batman: Are you guys sill as stooopid as ever, so retarded as ever?? Who do you think I am. I'm the godddam BATMAN you no brainer uber powered punks. Finally Superman kisses Wonder Woman and they all live happily ever after. It's not really Waid storytelling that sells it, its the stunning, beautiful art of Alex Ross. The man is a genius and the paintings leap of the page like real life and add real creativity and emotion to the characters. I love the art but there's a background vibe I dislike about Kindgom Come which stops it from being one of my favorite comics. It inspired crap like Superman Returns while Frank Miller's work inspired some of the best movies ever made.

KC Superman in a nutshell. Amped Up Powers: Kingdom Come is faster, much faster than usual. He's strong maybe twice as strong as usual. He can take a Nuke without too much pain and can resist Kryptonite much to the dismay of Luthor. He can own JSA Superman pretty fast. However as powerful as he is, this is not Pre-Crisis Superman or One Million. Chinks in the armor : Marvel in theory can out muscle him, Lex and Joker beat him in the brains department, he needs oxygen during long exposure to space, Wonder Woman's blade can murder him, Marvel's lightning bolts almost killed him.

Superman as per usual is over powered but he's thicker than a brick and thinks he's bigger than Jesus. Once again Luthor almost killed him.
BTW Thanos will murder this KC guy

Veran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Veran

Superman wins

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By BatDance
Thanos crushes superman

the lil superman fanboys throw a hissy fit

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Triumphant
Veran said:
"Superman wins"

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By BatDance
Superman fails

Thanos muder stomps

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By BIackFlash
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"thanos wins easily with or without prep time"
agreed
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Triumphant
Valor said:
"KC Superman ftw"

Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Sleuth
Vance Astro said:

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By BatDance

LegendaryKYJ said:

"
Hal_Jordan1986
said:
"I hate to say this since im a supes fan

but thanos wins easily with or without prep time

his durability and strenght are far beyond supermans

the only advatange supes really has is speed and flight

but thanos has beaten down the silver surfer like he was nothing"

What Hal said... times a sideways number 8. This is most literally a curbstomp.

agreed, this thread is OVERKILL

Vance Astro
said:
"
"
Wow what a troll
Nibiru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Nibiru

Thanos destroys him with a backhand.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Tevnoba
Vance Astro said:
"TruePwnge said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
prove otherwise.
"

Thanos stomps it

I don't even like Superman..everyone should know that by now.
I didn't bash everyone who voted Thanos.I bashed claws for the fun of it and I debated with everyone else.Nobody proved me wrong and I gave good arguments.
Thanos isn't a very good fighter.The Marvel Handbook agrees with me.Marvel wrote it..so I think Marvel knows more about their own character than you do.
Thanos hasn't beaten anyone h2h that makes him a good fighter.The only good fighter he beat was the Champion and he tricked him and avoided contact.

You're still the troll.You know very little about comics and the things you try to use as arguments are easily refuted by anyone who does read comics.
"
Ok, now I am not happy.  You apparently do not know jack about Thanos.  Let's be clear on something important - Thanos trained Gamora - she at one time was called the most dangerous woman in the universe because of her battle prowess.  They have spared before and Thanos can still kick her a$$ without resorting to any tricks, or power ups - just H2H.  She has beaten many great fighters in her time with the Avengers including Captain America, Black Panther, and many other suposed more powerful fighters than her.  Thanos is a master of H2H combat - he just prefers to use his brains.
Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Thanos,because he does have thos powerful rings.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Incredible Hulk-Prime said:
"

Thanos,because he does have thos powerful rings.

"
would not matter, superman has beaten people more powerful then thanos.
Taliax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Taliax

A lot of people would pick Silver Surfer over Superman in a fight but then pick Superman over Thanos? I know the whole ABC logic thing but when has Surfer even put up a remotely decent fight against Thanos that would instill confidence that Supes would fair better or curbstomp him?

Avatar image for the_crimson_nutcase
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Thanos especially if he has the infinite gauntlet/gems!

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Taliax said:
"A lot of people would pick Silver Surfer over Superman in a fight but then pick Superman over Thanos? I know the whole ABC logic thing but when has Surfer even put up a remotely decent fight against Thanos that would instill confidence that Supes would fair better or curbstomp him?"
well thaons does not have the same powers as surfer is why.
Taliax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Taliax
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Taliax said:
"A lot of people would pick Silver Surfer over Superman in a fight but then pick Superman over Thanos? I know the whole ABC logic thing but when has Surfer even put up a remotely decent fight against Thanos that would instill confidence that Supes would fair better or curbstomp him?"
well thaons does not have the same powers as surfer is why."
What?!? I don't think you understood what I wrote.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Taliax said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Taliax said:
What?!? I don't think you understood what I wrote."
i don't think you understood what i i wrote, from what i know thanos does not have transmutation, t hats why SS wins with superman most of the time, thanos on the other had only has energy attack it seems and his raw strength, but if he slugs it out with sups he will lose, superman is more durable and is faster then him.
BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By BIackFlash
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Taliax said:
Thanos has Surfer powers and more,  black arts, can't die plus he has this ability which allows him to predict the next move his opponent makes.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
BIackFlash said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Taliax said:
Thanos has Surfer powers and more,  black arts, can't die plus he has this ability which allows him to predict the next move his opponent makes. "
like i said i do not remember if he has transmutation and if you say he does can i get a scan please.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By King_Saturn
Kingdom Come Superman wins here... in a decent fight with the Mad Titan
Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn said:
"Kingdom Come Superman wins here... in a decent fight with the Mad Titan
"
I agree. It would be one heck of a fight.
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

I was all ready to give this to Thanos, then i saw it was Kingdom Come Supes, so i'll have to give it to him.

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By BIackFlash

Yes Superman has resitsance against Green but can he resist the Red sheet

Thanos turns Superman into a block of red kryptonite, KC goes spazzo like Batman on drugs

Thanos LOLs at tonights entertainment,

KC superman says Chacarron, Chacarron, um, aliluliron,Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, n, em, Chacarron, em,aliluliron , um, ah Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,,ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,alsualsualualauusualulusualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, la, alsualsualualauusualulus ,alsualsualualauusualulusChacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron , Chacarron, n ,Chacarron, aliluliron , um, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Tevnoba

KC Supes or not, Thanos still wins.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By SeSAW

Thanos could own the JLA this is not a fight.

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By BIackFlash

Thanos pimp slaps

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By TruePwnge

Thanos stompage

Walker616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Walker616
@Apparition: See this is my problem with people who pick Superman to win over everybody, most of you only look at strength, speed, and durability. There are so many factors in a fight that determine the winner. I don't care how strong, how fast, or how tuff you are a good plan will take you out everytime and Thanos is the man to do it. The people that Thanos fights aren't planet breaking muscle heads, these are people who make the univers run, keep cosmic order, people who are champions of worlds (not nations, worlds). That means that they are not only strong, they are smart, well trained in fighting, and at least somewhat intelligent. In the past we have seen Supes get stopped or lose to people who had prep time or a strategy to beat him. He either gets lucky or gets saved by somebody else. Thanos would outpower hime, outthink him, and just downright embarass him.

O and for the record if being fast made you win fights wouldn't the all the people that have the flash force or whateva its caused be much stronger, think about it.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By AtPhantom
Walker616 said:
@Apparition: See this is my problem with people who pick Superman to win over everybody, most of you only look ... [more]
You presume that Thanos had time to prepare, which is not the case in a random encounter. And Flashes are pretty freaking tough.
Walker616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Walker616
@AtPhantom: someone of Thano's level is always prepared. most of the time when he loses its because he wants to. Superman is an impressive fighter but he has lost to the likes of Lex Luthor, a highly intelligent individual but at the same time no where near the level of a Thanos and even Mr. Luthor knows how to plan for him on the fly.

and the flash thing was a joke
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Walker616 said:
@AtPhantom: someone of Thano's level is always prepared. most of the time when he loses its because he wants to. ... [more]
lex is just as good as thanos when it comes to prep to do with sups, but sups wins this due to not being able to hit him.
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Mortein

Thanos Crumbstomp

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Mortein said:
Thanos Crumbstomp

theres no way, superman has beaten darkseid (when it was written good) and darkseid is above thanos, also thanos has nothing on sups in a random encounter.
Walker616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Walker616
@DC_Marvel_1000: there is no way you can tell me Lex Luthor is on the same level as Thanos, I can understand if you said Darkseid, and if superman used his speed like he should have in all his fights he would never lose. He may start out with it or even do it in the middle but thats not something he often falls back on. You gotta think about his fighting style too.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By AtPhantom
Walker616 said:
@AtPhantom: someone of Thano's level is always prepared. most of the time when he loses its because he wants to. ... [more]
He cannot be prepared against a guy he has never seen before, but even if he could, this is not the point of a random encounter. The point is to figure out who is more powerful, and who would win with no outside interference. If you wish to include preparation, then you would add prep time to the battle situation. If there is no prep time in the OP, then he might as well have been sleeping for the last thousand years.