.Blood lusted

.Will not lose control

Superman:

No Caption Provided

.New 52

.No speed blitzing

.Morals on

Set up:

Tetsuo is rampaging in Manhattan and Superman arrives to stop him. They meet at night in a heavily populated area that Tetsuo has already partially destroyed. Superman tries to talk Tetsuo down but the boy won't listen to reason. Superman decides negotiation isn't an option. There are people present and Tetsuo will make no effort to avoid them. Superman will try to prevent casualties and collateral damage but no BFR is allowed. Win is by death or KO.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for jim_halpert_swag
Jim_Halpert_Swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins this in the end most likely, but I think Tetsuo might give Superman some trouble. Manga version was way more powerful than his anime version. He put a hole through the center of the moon with his TK alone, and could move FTL.

Haven't read to much on the New 52 Superman, does he have any resistance or blocking to telepathy? Tetsuo isn't as powerful, as say Martian Manhunter or Xavier, but he still possess Telepathy.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By never give up

Superman even though you tried to make it more even lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nelomaxwell
RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You should make it so that Superman has recently been hit by a beam mimicking the radiation of a Red Sun and is slowly getting his powers back, and starts off with just super strength and durability and the slower it takes Tetsuo to beat Supes the more powers he gets, making it harder for Tetsuo as it goes on. So that way it becomes a debate whether Tetsuo can take out Supes fast enough before he regains all his powers, and whether Testuo can beat Superman at full power if the time rolls on.

Avatar image for ifoughtgalactus
Ifoughtgalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ifoughtgalactus

Tetsuo never had to fight anyone remotely close to Superman, let alone someone as experienced. Superman stomps as fast as possible to prevent more lives lost.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tetsuo never had to fight anyone remotely close to Superman, let alone someone as experienced. Superman stomps as fast as possible to prevent more lives lost.

Doesn't Tetsuo have FTL reactions or something. Even though he didn't show them in the movie. What about the manga how much stronger is he.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

poor Tetsuo....

Ifoughtgalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up:

He teleports A LOT in the manga, and is hypersonic in speed. Manga tetsuo to movie tetsuo is the same as Comic Thor to Movie Thorsworth in terms of nerfing. But combat wise, when did Tetsuo ever show he is capable to responding effectively to someone like Superman? Someone who could theoretically fly right through Tetsuo, he has regeneration not durability to withstand a certified moonbuster.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tetsuo can heal from being blown apart and whatnot, so unless Superman drops him into the sun or something i don't see him putting him down for good. I remember Tetsuo reformed his arm with metal and whatnot, an extension of his telekinesis, i assume, so perhaps he could do that even if he was dumped in the sun..? Also, if Tetsuo wont lose control then i guess he could do some serious damage to Superman with his telekinetic/whatever-he-did-at-the-end-of-the-film abilities, as i'm aware the manga version of the character is more powerful than the film version, but i'm not sure. Superman is just far too durable for Tetsuo to beat in any obvious way, so this is a pretty tough fight.

Ifoughtgalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tetsuo can heal from being blown apart and whatnot, so unless Superman drops him into the sun or something i don't see him putting him down for good. I remember Tetsuo reformed his arm with metal and whatnot, an extension of his telekinesis, i assume, so perhaps he could do that even if he was dumped in the sun..? Also, if Tetsuo wont lose control then i guess he could do some serious damage to Superman with his telekinetic/whatever-he-did-at-the-end-of-the-film abilities, as i'm aware the manga version of the character is more powerful than the film version, but i'm not sure. Superman is just far too durable for Tetsuo to beat in any obvious way, so this is a pretty tough fight.

Tetsuo's comic feats are ridiculous including opening pocket dimensions and ripping chunks out the moon just to show off. But since no BFR is allowed Tetsuo's best chance of defeating Superman is gone. Superman rips Tetsuo's brain out once he realizes it's the only way to stop him.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would ripping out Testuo's brain stop him if he can heal himself? Also, if he has the power to open pocket dimensions and rip bits of the moon then he can still cause harm to Superman, by throwing chunks of planet at him, putting all that telekinetic pressure on him, etc. Does he have much/any telepathic power in the manga?

Ifoughtgalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because unless his powers can manifest without him thinking to use them Tetsuo will be defeated without his brain controlling his telepathic and telekinetic powers.
Tetsuo will not be able to physically do anything to Superman, unless his explodo gaze is so mastered it can hurt someone of Superman's physiology which I highly doubt.

He is a great telepath in the manga, but as far as i remember he never does anything thing to suggest he could mindrape someone Superman, he ain't Fernus (or MMH for that matter).

Tetsuo is not focused or experienced enough with his power to suggest he could use all of them effectively enough to defeat Supes. Hell, he dies because he exerts too much power, loses control, and explodes.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up:

He teleports A LOT in the manga, and is hypersonic in speed. Manga tetsuo to movie tetsuo is the same as Comic Thor to Movie Thorsworth in terms of nerfing. But combat wise, when did Tetsuo ever show he is capable to responding effectively to someone like Superman? Someone who could theoretically fly right through Tetsuo, he has regeneration not durability to withstand a certified moonbuster.

I wasn't saying Tetsuo wins lol. I've only seen the Movie Akira just curious about the manga feats.

Ifoughtgalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ifoughtgalactus
Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

To be fair, Tetsuo would get stomped, as would almost anyone against a bloodlusted Superman...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes

ntb101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers