User Lists: 0

@karazor-el: Why?

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Team. It'd be tough for Supes to go 1 on 1 with Orion, add Wonder Woman and that's that.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@the_man_with_questions: for the same reasons weve been going over for the last 3 days. Orion alone was a match for him.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First Born solo's; team Curbstomps.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karazor-el:

Orion has never faced neither a blood lusted or morals off Clark and now he's facing an amalgam of the two. You also realize that Orion was downed by First Born just by him throwing him into a pillar. And you think he can withstand a planet shaking punch? Right.

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can First Born fly now?I don't think he'd enjoy a trip to the sun or maybe just getting tossed in space. The First Born wank is real.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark rips them all in half

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_man_with_questions: and supermans organs were cut with a blade phasing into him, apparently his organs arent so super.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_man_with_questions: you seem real confident. So how about you make superman morals on(in xharacter) like evryone else

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 thedailybagel  Moderator

The team should stomp.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By reaverlation

@karazor-el: He didn't attempt to

Darkseid>>>Superman>>>>>Team

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karazor-el:

Yeah they were phased into his organs so what. Martian Manhunter was got his organs phased by Flash. Does that mean his organs aren't tuff. Use logic please.

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By KaraZor-el

@reaverlation: nor has superman tried. No evidebce to siggest he could. Orion is enough to stalemate and maybe win. Add the other 2 and its a stomp

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#23 frozen  Moderator
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karazor-el: He actually has ripped someone in half.Nope Orion ain't beating Clark.

@frozen: With repeated amount of getting his face pounded or ripped in half

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Kingant27

@reaverlation: Orion already matched Clark; how hard is it to understand that adding Diana and First Born, could beat Superman by himself, still win.

Team Curbstomps.

Try and reply with a non fanb*yist answer like Clark riped them in half etc.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: it was casual. Lol. He was trading blows with doomsday. He was hurt. Nothing casual about that fight. And because he was abke to do it to doomsday doesnt mean he can do it to orion or anyone else. If he even tried hed get hisbhead cut off or punched

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: A Clark not going all out like here.Orion doesn't have speed feats on his level either.Diana gets beat as fast as when she fought Doomsday but faster

Sure

Lol at that word fanboyist.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: hes going to keep denying it because apparently superman is untouchable lol.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karazor-el: Of course Clark traded blows with Doomsday.Someone like Diana couldn't lol.He can do it here because no one here is durable enough to resist Clark from doing it,especially when his strength is over planetary

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: orion tagged superman. Speed feat.

Superman got humiliated by zod and faora before they distracted him and he was amoed and got a broken arm out of it for his troubles. Diana showed fsster combat speed and didnt even get tagged ONCE and she wasnt in god mode. Shes faster in combat than he is.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@karazor-el Several users (@dondave being one of them) have debunked this Zod nonsense you cite.

Superman has 3 confirmed planetary feats and ripped apart Doomsday, someone who broke Wonder Woman's arms. Superman didn't even fight back against Zod and Foara and the dialogue confirmed he didn't want too.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Kingant27

@karazor-el: lol, I just want to see his logic; because he is denying feats almost.

Orion already matched Superman.

First Born beat Orion and WW.

First Born solo's; Orion can join in to make it quicker; and Diana watches.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By KaraZor-el

@reaverlation: lmao whats he gonna do, laydown and bench press them to death?? Haha. Oh, no, i got it. Hes gonna push them with his oushing strength right. Just like he did.to zod and fao...oh thats right pushing and benching isnt striking . lol they break his arms (like zod)and legs rip his head off with diana sword.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: nobody has debunked anything other than me. I debunked this notion of what they think happened with zod and faora. He was amped and they tagged him 3 times before they sistracted him and knocked him out. And zod broke clsrks arm thats with zod holding back.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karazor-el: Spider-Man has tagged Silver Surfer.Speed feat.

Frozen just debunked your Zod and Faora example.Where's this speed proof of Diana's that match up to Clark?

Diana becomes broken in 1 hit from Clark and the others get ripped in half

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By KaraZor-el

@reaverlation: hahaha. Youre not even trying. Frozen didnt debunk it. I debunked him. I have the proof. You can keep trying to piggy back off of his comments like you always do though.

They break his arm like zod did when zod was holding back and annhilate him.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Clark tried to speed

Blitz him etc; and who is to say Orion was going all out.

Orion laughed at his speed blitz, and of course he isn't going to have speed feats on his level; because he has so few feats.

First Born can beat Orion and Diana at the same time; Orion being the same guy who laughed at Superman's speed blitz's, and took his punches.

So planetary strength gives him a win, no; what proof does Darkseid have of planetary strength, also lifting is not the same as striking you know.

It's good lifting a planet, but matching Orion; but First Born who has no lifting feats trashed Orion.

You are showing real ignorance and trying to ignore feats etc and the truth due to your love of the character; I though you were better than this?

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: i think he thinks superman is going to bench press them to death lol

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@karazor-el: Pure nonsense. Lvenger shut down your argument on another thread. I shut down your argument and Dondave shut down your argument, and this is only accounting for your current account and not your previous banned accounts. Zod did not hold back either, he unsuspectingly attacked Clark that had no interest in fighting, by your logic, Midnighter is as strong as Martian Manhunter (who has planetary strength) because he broke his nose from a shot J'onn did not anticipate.

He wasn't amped either, that's purely something of your own interpretation.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: lmao thats hilarious. They had zero comebacks for me. Thats why, if you go back, im the last comment.

Hahahaha yes he did. Zod told him he dodnt wanna kill him because it woukd hurt him to see another kyptonian dead. Did you not read the comic? I can quote it for you if u want. I can tell you the issue number and page number if youd like.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karazor-el: lol, I have already posted my opinions, and I don't want bring about a flame war; I just want to see how logically from knowing there feats, how he would think Clark still wins, other than fanb*yism etc.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@karazor-el: Getting the last comment is certainly not an indication of the other opponent having ''zero comebacks''; they are simply sick of arguing with a troll.

And no. Zod saying something and then his actions in the same comic and later issues completely contradicting his own words is something you neglect to acknowledge.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karazor-el: You didn't debunk anything,especially debaters who haven't been banned and hopped on multiple accounts and actually proven themselves credible unlike yourself

Clark rips them in half

@kingant27: He did blitz him.Even if Orion wasn't,Clark has more feats to suggest he's more powerful

Beating Diana isn't impressive.Diana has been given good fights by Aquaman and got demolished by Doomsday.Neither of those would happen against Clark

Darkseid actually destroyed a planet just by colliding with Highfather.I know striking isn't lifting strength.The strength to rip people in half is lifting strength

Superman my favorite?Not really.I prefer Kyle Rayner and Wally West over Superman and those are just 2 people I prefer over Superman

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: i have no idea. Orion stalemared superman without using the mother box. Diana showed better.combat speed than clark when.they faced zod and faora. And then she speed blitzed superdoom , kncoked him down, tied him and even flew him thousands of miles before he could react. And first borns tagged and beatten both of them put together. And that was before he fot his powers he has now. Its laughable,

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By KaraZor-el

@frozen: lol you can think that all you want but it shows they had no answer. Nor do you.

Call me a troll again and youll get flagged .

He didnt kill clark. He said he didnt want to. That shows he was holding back. All he did was break the sun amped clarks arm cause superman couldnt break out of zods oh so powerful hold.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 frozen  Moderator

@reaverlation: To think of it, Superman was holding back against Orion considering he was asking him a question/threatening him while he was punching him.

@kingant27: I suggest you seriously read up on N52 Wonder Woman and Superman's feats because the latter's feats are actually much more powerful.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: yea i did. Those guys mean nothing to me. I see how you look up to them though lol. Your heroes got debunked.

Superman gets wrecked here. Fb is stronger. Orions a match and diana has her sword and speed

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@reaverlation: It's best to follow the wise words GhostRavage said on the other thread.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@reaverlation: To think of it, Superman was holding back against Orion considering he was asking him a question/threatening him while he was punching him.

@kingant27: I suggest you seriously read up on N52 Wonder Woman and Superman's feats because the latter's feats are actually much more powerful.

Clark hasn't went all out against him IMO.Diana isn't in his league anymore.She was given good fights by Aquaman and was demolished by Doomsday.And neither would happen against Clark

@reaverlation: yea i did. Those guys mean nothing to me. I see how you look up to them though lol. Your heroes got debunked.

Superman gets wrecked here. Fb is stronger. Orions a match and diana has her sword and speed

Heroes?Think of them as you please but just know they handed you your as$ on a silver platter

Sure.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: lmao clark wasnt holding back, god, do you people even read comics?? Clark telks orion:"you can explain it to me now or through a straw in intensive care" and he said that after he blitzed orion with tons of punches and a tackle.,..and then orion smiled