Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pr_Beyonder

Superman 1

trillion

(1 million  spending  10,000 years in the sun) 
vs 
Superman Prime 1 million 
vs 
Superman played  by Brandon Routh in  superman returns spending 10,000 years in the sun 
Now before many comments are made about how weak  this last version of superman might be, 
I'd like to argue that  he has some pretty  amazing feats 
before he was sundipped  he took  a bullet to the eye  and was able to  pick up a large ship with little to no effort 
he landed on  lex luthor's  kryptonite continent and was roughed up pretty  badly by  some average  people and was stabbed by a  shard of  krpytonite 
he was  saved by lois and her family 
after he  had  only slightly recovered (even though he could fly , due to weakening at this point im estimating he's probably equal to or weaker than golden age superman) he used his remaining strength to  fly to  the sun for about  8 seconds and was  powerful enough to fly the  enitre continent(I'm guessing  it to be about 8,000,000,000 tons) that is made out of  kryptonite into space.From my  perspective this is impressive even when being compared to comic book  versions of superman.  

Ps: i've only read like 15 Superman Comics and the last one was  about 2 years ago so  please don't be to hard on me  if  this is a horrible arguement.
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Knightly1

When you say Superman Prime 1 Million, you're talking about the Golden Superman, correct? People seem to mistake him and Kal Kent for the same beings. Besides, Superman 1 trillion would be stronger since he spent more time inside the sun, meaning he'd logically be stronger(assuming Superman could get stronger from the point of his powers at Superman Prime 1 Million's.) And should the Superman in "Superman Returns" do the same routine, he'd be weaker than Superrman 1 trillion,but maybe stronger than or equal to Superman 1 million.

Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@OblivionKnight said:
"When you say Superman Prime 1 Million, you're talking about the Golden Superman, correct? People seem to mistake him and Kal Kent for the same beings. Besides, Superman 1 trillion would be stronger since he spent more time inside the sun, meaning he'd logically be stronger(assuming Superman could get stronger from the point of his powers at Superman Prime 1 Million's.) And should the Superman in "Superman Returns" do the same routine, he'd be weaker than Superrman 1 trillion,but maybe stronger than or equal to Superman 1 trillion. "

In the last sentance you do mean 1 million  not trillion right? 
otherwise your  contradicting yourself :P
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Knightly1
@Pr_Beyonder: Oops, sorry. You're right. I meant Superman 1 million.
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@OblivionKnight:
so do you think superman 1 million(before  spending like thousands of years  in the sun) could  lift a krpytonite continent  with  only 8 seconds of sun time?
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@OblivionKnight:
and  yeah  i know  kal kent and Golden Superman aka smp1m are different=D
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Knightly1
@Pr_Beyonder: Superman Prime 1 million was stated to be a reality warper and the strongest of all the Supermam Dynasty. He survived the Kryptonite missile that attacked him in the Sun(I believe it was a being called Nova, but I may be wrong the name) so Kryptonite likely doesn't affect him. He wouldn't need to get near it too lift it anyways. So, to put it simply, yes he could.
And I was just making sure as there have been 1 or 2 people consistently calling Kal Kent Superman Prime 1 Mil.
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Trillion. Spite.