Superman vs Superman Team (Movie Versions)

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Superman, from Superman movies 1-4.

Team includes Superman from Lois and Clark, Man of Steel, Adventures of Superman, and Superman Returns.

Note: I realize that Routh and Reeve were meant to be the same, but separate their feats and use Routh as a completely different version.

Morals off.

Battlefield: Metropolis.

No prep.

No outside help.

Who wins?

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Fallschirmjager

I'm not very familiar with Lois and Clark or Adventures of Superman. I couldn't watch more than a couple episodes of the former and never seen the latter.

That being said, if Routh is suppose to be separate from Reeves...he would lose. Reeves moon feat outclasses Routh's island feat (even if it was made of kryptonite...) and his speed feats don't compare either way.

Cavill is also outclassed in every way by Reeves.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Lvenger

Dean Cain's Superman was really weak. He KOed himself by flying into a meteor and could only go a few times faster than sound. Not to mention his durability was fairly low. Don't know about the George Reeves Superman's feats but I think Reeve could ease out with a victory.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Routh lift a island with made of kryptonite but

Loading Video...

Reeves was unique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Dean Cain's Superman was really weak. He KOed himself by flying into a meteor and could only go a few times faster than sound. Not to mention his durability was fairly low. Don't know about the George Reeves Superman's feats but I think Reeve could ease out with a victory.

What about Henry Cavill's Superman?

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dorukesin

@logy5000 said:

@lvenger said:

-he is not fast enough even to seen Reeves Superman

-his strength feats was so weak

and Welling's Superman is well for this battle why are you passed him ?

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@logy5000 said:

@lvenger said:

Cavill's speed is only Mach 100-700 ish. Not fast enough. And he doesn't have a strength feat to compare with pushing the Moon away.

The Reeves' movies were made in the silver age and his powers reflect that level of crazyness.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: Welling vs Reeve is a fair fight one on one.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: fair yes but after a period of time,we r take sides and acting like fanboys in this endless debate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: fair yes but after a period of time,we r take sides and acting like fanboys in this endless debate

In all honesty, I'm a borderline-fanboy of Reeve. But it does seem like Smallville vs Superman: The Movie will go on forever.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@dorukesin said:

In all honesty, I'm a borderline-fanboy of Reeve. But it does seem like Smallville vs Superman: The Movie will go on forever.

Reeves speed was limitless Jor-El said that,he's been able to time travel and change the alternative timeline with his speed,consequently in Welling vs Reeves battle im with Real Big Blue

again and again

Loading Video...

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Team via Reeves in my opinion.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@logy5000 said:

@lvenger said:

Cavill's speed is only Mach 100-700 ish. Not fast enough. And he doesn't have a strength feat to compare with pushing the Moon away.

The Reeves' movies were made in the silver age and his powers reflect that level of crazyness.

Cavill's based on modern Superman so he won't have the crazy SA feats to match Reeve's ones.