#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Blue...

he can fry Superman's brain with electrical energy

M

#2 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

who, how, and why?

yeah i know its a superman/superman fight but i want to know who is more powerfull?

#3 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i also think superman blue can move faster than the norm supes.

#4 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

He just doesnt have as many powers as the orginal i think but supermans always been vunerable to the head if thats the case blue wins.

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i think he actually had more powers than the original, but they were different and harder to explain

M

#6 Posted by Scene Kid (327 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"He just doesnt have as many powers as the orginal i think but supermans always been vunerable to the head if thats the case blue wins."

Go Blue Superman..Go and Die

#7 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah they never did get into them all.

#8 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

It was the red and blue superman right but i was never to clear on the two one could phase the other could do somethign else they could beat the original though.

#9 Posted by napoleon (824 posts) - - Show Bio

superman blue wins

#10 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue. Intangibility, faster speeds, and extremely high order energy manipulation/absorption could all pose troubles for Clark. More importantly though, SuperMan has addressed the fact that his powers have some tie to the EM spectrum, due to his absorption of solar radiation. He has at times generated electrostatic fields. But because of this, SuperMan Blue should be able to manipulate the electromagnetic properties and the radiation and energy inside Clark. That could also spell a loss for regular SuperMan.  

SuperMan Blue for the win. 

#11 Posted by napoleon (824 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: yep
#12 Posted by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
"Blue. Intangibility, faster speeds, and extremely high order energy manipulation/absorption could all pose troubles for Clark. More importantly though, SuperMan has addressed the fact that his powers have some tie to the EM spectrum, due to his absorption of solar radiation. He has at times generated electrostatic fields. But because of this, SuperMan Blue should be able to manipulate the electromagnetic properties and the radiation and energy inside Clark. That could also spell a loss for regular SuperMan.   SuperMan Blue for the win.  "

Nice.
#13 Posted by Thorstomp (131 posts) - - Show Bio
@napoleon said:
" superman blue wins "

#14 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

I would go with Blue for this .