• 75 results
#51 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: These scan prove the new 52 superman strength isnt fixed as well,the wonder woman look like is close to him in strength,yes,superman has better feats,but in the general knowledge,i think we all agree wonder woman always close to superman strength level,they are on the same strength level,so just let us waiting for time,in the future I think DC would be prove wonder woman strength,like i say,do not rush to conclusions

#52 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@powerwoman said:

@stronger: @lvenger: In the logic wonder woman always close to superman in power level,i think though

i know superman has better feats,but i belive in the future wonder woman would be have great feats too,because she always close to superman,right?superman not 10 times stronger than her

That's how it usually is but for now in the New 52, Superman is way above Wonder Woman in terms of feats. In relation to that scan you've posted, there is a flaw. See, if Superman were to exert the force he used to lift the Earth, the aircraft carrier would crack. A big thing about Superman's powers is that he has expert control over them and knows when to hold back. Wonder Woman's presence means Superman has to exert less to stop the aircraft carrier and makes it safer to catch.

Agreed.If the aircarier cracked inocents would die.

#53 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: maybe,but look like this feats really too low for New 52 superman

#54 Posted by Lvenger (20058 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: These scan prove the new 52 superman strength isnt fixed as well,the wonder woman look like is close to him in strength,yes,superman has better feats,but in the general knowledge,i think we all agree wonder woman always close to superman strength level,they are on the same strength level,so just let us waiting for time,in the future I think DC would be prove wonder woman strength,like i say,do not rush to conclusions

No they don't. Superman always holds back, even in lifting an aircraft carrier. Exert too much and it could crack. And whilst that is the general assumption and I'm sure DC will balance the playing field later on. But for now, as the feats go, Superman is in another league to Wonder Woman. The only one jumping to conclusions is you for assuming Wonder Woman is close to Superman when so far that knowledge has not been ascertained.

#55 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl. Superman would hold back against her and Power Girl has KO'd a Superman clone who had all his abilities but not his experience, so Kara should be able to do the same.

#56 Edited by Saren (25690 posts) - - Show Bio

#57 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: superman hold back,this is pre-52 superman,not new 52 superman,also,if superman need hold back to lift this ship,wonder woman need hold back too,i agree for now,superman has better feats,but based on common sense wonder woman should be very close to him,I think it's for now to conclusions just too hurried

#58 Edited by dondave (37646 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#59 Posted by Lvenger (20058 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: superman hold back,this is pre-52 superman,not new 52 superman,also,if superman need hold back to lift this ship,wonder woman need hold back too,i agree for now,superman has better feats,but based on common sense wonder woman should be very close to him,I think it's for now to conclusions just too hurried

He's still above Supergirl by far on actual feats Pre New 52 which supercede statements trying to justify Supergirl as superior to Superman. All I'm saying in the WW regard is that so far Wonder Woman doesn't have the feats to compete with Superman but that could change in time.

#60 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: My logic is wonder woman always close to superman so she should be do superman strength feats too,but for now,you are right,wonder woman no feats can prove it,but wonder woman not like some mon-el or Street characters,they are really no feats can really match for superman,wonder woman always close to superman you know what i mean

the another supergirl problem,supergirl was more and more stronger than before,yes,superman beat her,but supergirl also more powerful than before,that why she can match wonder woman in battle

#61 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a big superman fans,but I'm also know wonder woman is DC star treatment charater,in the pre-52,she always close to superman in power level,i dont think superman can 10X times stronger than her,even superman 10X times stronger than her,superman can lift 650,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons,wonder woman 10X times weaker than superman,so she can lift 650,000,000,000,000,000,00tons,this still very Impressive,but superman can 10x times stronger than wonder woman!?hell,nope,he even not double stronger than her

we just need time let DC Respect for Wonder woman,for now,I still say,,do not rush to conclusions,There is no significance for now to quarrel new 52 superman or wonder woman who stronger,new 52 just beginning

#62 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman said:

@stronger: maybe,but look like this feats really too low for New 52 superman

Superman didn't want to break the carrier.That's why he didn't use all of his stength.

You can't really prove anything only by using common sense.

#63 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: at least in the pre-52 wonder woman is superman strength level,i dont know why new 52 she isnt,is superman 100000000x tims stronger than her?

#64 Posted by son_of_tomorrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a big superman fans,but I'm also know wonder woman is DC star treatment charater,in the pre-52,she always close to superman in power level,i dont think superman can 10X times stronger than her,even superman 10X times stronger than her,superman can lift 650,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons,wonder woman 10X times weaker than superman,so she can lift 650,000,000,000,000,000,00tons,this still very Impressive,but superman can 10x times stronger than wonder woman!?hell,nope,he even not double stronger than her

we just need time let DC Respect for Wonder woman,for now,I still say,,do not rush to conclusions,There is no significance for now to quarrel new 52 superman or wonder woman who stronger,new 52 just beginning

Wonder woman is not anywhere near superman's level. Bad writing portrays people like wonder woman, captain marvel, martian manhunter, darkseid, Orion etc. On superman level, not true. They can't be on his level because they all have a limit to their strength. Superman does not have a limit, his strength increases every day he is on a planet with a yellow sun. So let's say for example that one day superman can lift a car, the next day 24 hours of solar absorption would allow him to lift more than he could the previous day etc. Superman is technically able to achieve unlimited strength since his power limit is always increasing the longer he stays near a yellow sun. Wonder woman has a set limit, the only way for her to increase that limit is through plot device. Get what i'm saying?

#65 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: at least in the pre-52 wonder woman is superman strength level,i dont know why new 52 she isnt,is superman 100000000x tims stronger than her?

No,but he is at least ten times stronger featwise.

#66 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: by the feats,new 52 wonder woman not have feats can match superman,ok,but she help superman lift a ship,you know,look like superman need wonder woman help him

@son_of_tomorrow:hell..superman isnt infinite strength... even i'm a big superman fans i cant agree

#67 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

The answer is obvious.

#68 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: by the feats,new 52 wonder woman not have feats can match superman,ok,but she help superman lift a ship,you know,look like superman need wonder woman help him

@son_of_tomorrow:hell..superman isnt infinite strength... even i'm a big superman fans i cant agree

I don't think so.Superman has feats saying otherwise.

#69 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: well,let us waiting for Wonder woman,ok?for now,really nothing to be battle

#70 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: well,let us waiting for Wonder woman,ok?for now,really nothing to be battle

OK

#71 Edited by batmansupergirl (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I like supergirl more then superman and I wish that dc can make her more powerful so she could be not that far behind superman

#72 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5662 posts) - - Show Bio

SM

#73 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#74 Edited by leonkarlen123 (4469 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl got downed by Cassandra Cain pretty fast

Superman got downed by Batman after an good fight AND he was holding back,

Both used their weakness so Superman wins by also having much better feats like benching the whole earth for 5 days.

#75 Posted by Bat_Girl_CC (2404 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: Not young superman...i just say this is BAD write for DC

you see..bro...this ship i think just 200000 tons,the earth weight is 650,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons...............................

I LOLED HARD at that scan! lol xD

This is how far DC gets, to make the stories interesting