• 75 results
#1 Posted by F-Man (37 posts) - - Show Bio

I read in supergirl's biography that the modern Kara Zor-El could be stronger than superman. Who do you think would win

#2 Posted by Brainiac1.0 (344 posts) - - Show Bio

SUPERMAN

#3 Posted by Jetfire The Wise Autobot (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl
#4 Posted by Hellos (8898 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl has bewbs.
#5 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

superman is sexy tho
#6 Posted by Obtrusive (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

I goes to superman unless they aren't related, then the sex appeal is to much for superman to ignore, plus he is lonely and isolated being the last of his kind.

#7 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

She's stronger, faster and doesn't hold back

Supergirl wins

#8 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@BIackFlash said:
" She's stronger, faster and doesn't hold back  Supergirl wins "
No, she's not.
#9 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

superman stated hes more powerful than supergirl, it just appears shes stronger cause she doesnt hold back while he does

#10 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
This has been done so many times, and btw, Superman wins this without a doubt
#11 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@BIackFlash said:
"She's stronger, faster and doesn't hold back  Supergirl wins "

No she doesn't, Superman wins, and I know Supergirl doesn't hold back, but she still loses, and where did you get the crap about her being faster and stronger
#12 Posted by AMS (1387 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj: 

It was stated many times, the reason being is she doesn't hold back where as Kal has put mental blocks on himself after years of living to Earth to hold him back from using his full power all the time. 

She is faster and stronger base until Kal decides to cut loose. 

Kara could win if she does her black kryptonite evil twin trick and fights Kal 2 on 1.
#13 Posted by MrDirector786 (43390 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins because he has more experience. And for people who bring up that Supergirl doesn't hold back as much, Superman takes on beings with strength that is equal if not greater than his own such as Mongul and I doubt they hold back much either and Superman can still take them.

#14 Edited by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@AMS said:

"@jasraj:  It was stated many times, the reason being is she doesn't hold back where as Kal has put mental blocks on himself after years of living to Earth to hold him back from using his full power all the time.   She is faster and stronger base until Kal decides to cut loose.  Kara could win if she does her black kryptonite evil twin trick and fights Kal 2 on 1."

2 kryptonians on Clark, well Clark would lose that, but I think Clark will use the right amount of power to KO her, and will she even use her trick?
#15 Edited by AMS (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrDirector786: 

The Superman who fights Darkseid and Mongul isn't the same Superman who fights say Toyman.  In a metaphorical sense.

He has better mental control over his strength and can switch his game up or down in an instant as he already warned Kara once when she was pushing him about that if he wanted to he could cut loose and take her down.  

If Supes didn't hold back and went around decimating people like early Kara was doing before she started to become more concious of holding back as well, we wouldn't have any stories to read anymore.

#16 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@AMS:
I think Superman can use the right amount of power to KO her, if you know what I mean,
#17 Posted by AMS (1387 posts) - - Show Bio
@fdhrtj: 

gtfo
#18 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@fdhrtj:
stfu
#19 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@AMS said:
"@fdhrtj:  gtfo "

OFT
#20 Posted by entropy_aegis (14205 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes cause i dont take jeph loeb seriously.
#21 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins? An adult male body builder or a teenage girl?

#22 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes.

#23 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#24 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69 said:
"Superman "
#25 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

ye superman stated hes more powerful anyway

#26 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman...look at the Superman/Batman arch when DS took Supergirl, and even in the movie...Supes was just taking hits from her til he got serious and K.O.ed her...

#27 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
Superman...look at the Superman/Batman arch when DS took Supergirl, and even in the movie...Supes was just taking hits from her til he got serious and K.O.ed her...
Yeah I remember him taking Kara in that story, or was it JUST the movie? I'll have to look into that. You have scans? 

But for this I say Superman, he's stronger (Moved the Earth), better fighter, and overall more powerful.
#28 Posted by spidey1fan (225 posts) - - Show Bio

superman

#29 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
Yeah I remember him taking Kara in that story, or was it JUST the movie? I'll have to look into that. You have scans?  But for this I say Superman, he's stronger (Moved the Earth), better fighter, and overall more powerful.
The most current Superman (the one who is going around America) stated, that he can benchpress the entire planet. I would love to see that!
#30 Edited by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enzeru said:

@comicdude23 said:

Yeah I remember him taking Kara in that story, or was it JUST the movie? I'll have to look into that. You have scans?  But for this I say Superman, he's stronger (Moved the Earth), better fighter, and overall more powerful.

The most current Superman (the one who is going around America) stated, that he can benchpress the entire planet. I would love to see that!
Wow, that'd be awesome!
#31 Posted by SIR (4 posts) - - Show Bio

superman
#32 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is just also far stronger then Supergirl. The newer Superman they're making more arrogant, not too thrilled with that lol...

#33 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman already stomped her in the new 52.

#34 Posted by PowerWoman (3327 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: not 100% really,the supergirl grow up her muscle strength,though,if they are fight again,i think that would be a good fight

#35 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: not 100% really,the supergirl grow up her muscle strength,though,if they are fight again,i think that would be a good fight

Wonder Woman also beat her.

#36 Posted by PowerWoman (3327 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: yes,but wonder woman say they are close in strength and in speed,also supergirl belive wonder woman as strong as superman

#37 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: yes,but wonder woman say they are close in strength and in speed,also supergirl belive wonder woman as strong as superman

She ain't.

#38 Posted by PowerWoman (3327 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: eh Do not rush to conclusions,when wonder woman take bracelet,she was more and more powerful,i think basically they are in the same level

#39 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: eh Do not rush to conclusions,when wonder woman take bracelet,she was more and more powerful,i think basically they are in the same level

Superman has lifted 6 sextillion tons for five days.

Let me see Wonder Woman achieving that.

#40 Edited by Lvenger (18216 posts) - - Show Bio

Not yet they're not. The thing is Wonder Woman doesn't have quantifiable lifting or striking feats in her standard form let alone in her non bracelet mode. When Wonder Woman hits this hard let me know because then it'll be a fairer fight with Superman

#41 Edited by PowerWoman (3327 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: @lvenger: In the logic wonder woman always close to superman in power level,i think though

i know superman has better feats,but i belive in the future wonder woman would be have great feats too,because she always close to superman,right?superman not 10 times stronger than her

#42 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: @lvenger: In the logic wonder woman always close to superman in power level,i think though

i know superman has better feats,but i belive in the future wonder woman would be have great feats too,because she always close to superman,right?superman not 10 times stronger than her

I don't know what will happen in the future,and I agree Wonder Woman should be near Superman in terms of strength,but for the record Superman is much, and I mean MUCH stronger than her.

#43 Posted by PowerWoman (3327 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: yes,superman has more feats,just like lobo,doomsday,orion,they are feats also is poor,but we all agree they are was superman strength level,right?doomsday even never moved the earth

#44 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: yes,superman has more feats,just like lobo,doomsday,orion,they are feats also is poor,but we all agree they are was superman strength level,right?doomsday even never moved the earth

I am talking about new 52 Superman.This version is much stronger than Wonder Woman.

Pre new 52 Superman was slightly stronger than Diana.

#45 Posted by PowerWoman (3327 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: Much stronger....?i think we are should be do not rush to conclusions,serious man

#46 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: Much stronger....?i think we are should be do not rush to conclusions,serious man

I haven't seen anything from new 52 Wonder Woman on par with Superman in terms of strength.

If you have anything new,show me.

#47 Posted by PowerWoman (3327 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: sure,but dont forgot,superman struggling lift aircraft carrier,his strength feats isnt fixed

#48 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: sure,but dont forgot,superman struggling lift aircraft carrier,his strength feats isnt fixed

What are you talking about ?

Show me the scan.

Is it young superman maybe ?

#49 Posted by PowerWoman (3327 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: Not young superman...i just say this is BAD write for DC

you see..bro...this ship i think just 200000 tons,the earth weight is 650,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons...............................

#50 Posted by Lvenger (18216 posts) - - Show Bio

That's how it usually is but for now in the New 52, Superman is way above Wonder Woman in terms of feats. In relation to that scan you've posted, there is a flaw. See, if Superman were to exert the force he used to lift the Earth, the aircraft carrier would crack. A big thing about Superman's powers is that he has expert control over them and knows when to hold back. Wonder Woman's presence means Superman has to exert less to stop the aircraft carrier and makes it safer to catch.