#1 Posted by Hero Hunter (14 posts) - - Show Bio

battle of the goodys as u can see who would win? the man of steel who is a icon of comics everywhere or the super statesman both have invulnerability ( yes i had to google that to spell it right) i really have no idea hence am asking you so give me your comments

#2 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
I still see Superman winning here
#4 Posted by Cavalry (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems to me like a stalemate.  The Statesman is nothing more than a clone of Superman, with all the same powers. (However, he has none of his weaknesses, but has no access to Kryptonite).

However, due to him being a magical being with magical powers / creation, I would give it to him.  He's actually Zeus.

#5 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

Statesman seems to be weaker and slower than Superman.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Statesman seems to be weaker and slower than Superman."
Truth
#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23509 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman would win with his mid-late silver age to current day versions.  Earlier Versions of Superman would be crushed almost Instantaneously.  Though Statesman does have the advantage of his powers being mystical/magical/divine in origin and a holy crap huge army of heroes at his disposal.    Statesman would end up losing after a very intense fight with the more recent super men.  But He would Leave an Impression on Superman that he would never forget, and they could Possibly become Friends and team up to bash Skulls.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Superman would win with his mid-late silver age to current day versions.  Earlier Versions of Superman would be crushed almost Instantaneously.  Though Statesman does have the advantage of his powers being mystical/magical/divine in origin and a holy crap huge army of heroes at his disposal.    Statesman would end up losing after a very intense fight with the more recent super men.  But He would Leave an Impression on Superman that he would never forget, and they could Possibly become Friends and team up to bash Skulls."
Mhmmmm...Dreadnaught has come with logic today

lol
#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23509 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats when I can focus, aka, when I'm not tired. 

#10 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Thats when I can focus, aka, when I'm not tired. "
Ah I See... so I guess School has been a drag for you lately
#11 Posted by Vrakmul (23509 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really, I'm head of my class.

#12 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Not really, I'm head of my class."
Oh Wow. So what has you so exhausted then ?
#13 Posted by Vrakmul (23509 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperactivity burns out my energy rapidly. 

#14 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Hyperactivity burns out my energy rapidly. "
Oh I See
#15 Posted by Vrakmul (23509 posts) - - Show Bio

I need to eat a meal once every 2 hours to maintain a normal amount of weight and so my energy can last.  Otherwise I end up emancipated.

#16 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"I need to eat a meal once every 2 hours to maintain a normal amount of weight and so my energy can last.  Otherwise I end up emancipated."
My God
#17 Posted by Vrakmul (23509 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"I need to eat a meal once every 2 hours to maintain a normal amount of weight and so my energy can last.  Otherwise I end up emancipated."
My God"
They say I may end up a burnt out shell at age 60.   Extreme Hyperactivity tends to shorten one's lifespan.  Thats Why I want to live Longer, I don't want to be biologically 80 at a Chronological age of 60. 
#18 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
My God"
They say I may end up a burnt out shell at age 60.   Extreme Hyperactivity tends to shorten one's lifespan.  Thats Why I want to live Longer, I don't want to be biologically 80 at a Chronological age of 60. "
Yeah I Gotcha... wow that pretty crazy
#19 Posted by Vrakmul (23509 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
My God"
They say I may end up a burnt out shell at age 60.   Extreme Hyperactivity tends to shorten one's lifespan.  Thats Why I want to live Longer, I don't want to be biologically 80 at a Chronological age of 60. "
Yeah I Gotcha... wow that pretty crazy"
The Upside is that It is almost impossible for fat or cholestorall *or however it is spelled* to build up in my body. 
#20 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
My God"
Yeah I Gotcha... wow that pretty crazy"
The Upside is that It is almost impossible for fat or cholestorall *or however it is spelled* to build up in my body. "
Yeah... well good luck
#21 Posted by Vrakmul (23509 posts) - - Show Bio

Any way, Super man wins with most versions most of the time. 

#22 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Any way, Super man wins with most versions most of the time. "
Truth
#23 Posted by Vrakmul (23509 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless Stateman's mindless hordes of players/heroes get in the way.

#24 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Unless Stateman's mindless hordes of players/heroes get in the way."
Maybe... I dont see them being an issue here... since they were stated as being part of the battle
#25 Posted by Vrakmul (23509 posts) - - Show Bio

Except for those max level people. 

#26 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
What exactly is Statesman strength level anyways ?
#27 Posted by Vrakmul (23509 posts) - - Show Bio

The man doesn't do much, except make the poor SOB who ends up as the party tank turn into jelly. 

#28 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"The man doesn't do much, except make the poor SOB who ends up as the party tank turn into jelly. "
Ha Ha Ha  !

Wow
#29 Posted by Vrakmul (23509 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"The man doesn't do much, except make the poor SOB who ends up as the party tank turn into jelly. "
Ha Ha Ha  !

Wow
"
He can kill you with his eyes.  Literally. 
#30 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
Ha Ha Ha  !

Wow
"
He can kill you with his eyes.  Literally. "
Yes INDEED he Can...

(=
#31 Posted by Vrakmul (23509 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
Ha Ha Ha  !

Wow
"
Yes INDEED he Can...

(=
"
I ended up on the recieving end of his fists once, even though I was at max level, That crap freaking hurts!
#32 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
Ha Ha Ha  !

Wow
"
Yes INDEED he Can...

(=
"
I ended up on the recieving end of his fists once, even though I was at max level, That crap freaking hurts!"
What ? How exactly did this start to occur ?
#33 Posted by Vrakmul (23509 posts) - - Show Bio

A raid.  He is a tough foe, and can defeat pretty much any player one on one with ease unless you are god. 

#34 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"A raid.  He is a tough foe, and can defeat pretty much any player one on one with ease unless you are god. "
But I thought you were a God ?
#35 Posted by Vrakmul (23509 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"A raid.  He is a tough foe, and can defeat pretty much any player one on one with ease unless you are god. "
But I thought you were a God ?"
Hes made so that no one player can beat him alone.  Some can, but They must cheat.  So are most MMORPG boses.
#36 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
But I thought you were a God ?"
Hes made so that no one player can beat him alone.  Some can, but They must cheat.  So are most MMORPG boses."
Oh Wow
#37 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman should take it.

#38 Posted by YoungThriller (746 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman would win.

#39 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman