Superman vs SS3 Goku

• 106 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for antimonitorrules
antimonitorrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By antimonitorrules

This is the fight that everyone's been waiting for.  The bronze age man of steel vs his japanese counterpart.  I personally vote for supes, but i do want other people to give their opinions and why they think that.

ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ThaMessenger07

This has been done. It always ends with Dragonball Z fanboys Stroking the Z characters like there getting paid for it and DBZ Haters making Z characters look like Street levelers with Power Beam. 

It's Pointless and goes nowhere.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By TheCerealKillz

All true, The only DBZ character that has been able to win a topic against Superman Was Janemba.

He is the only real Competitor when It comes to the entire DBZ Series.

Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kinasin

SS3 Goku would rip superman in half

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5  Edited By Erik
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" This has been done. It always ends with Dragonball Z fanboys Stroking the Z characters like there getting paid for it and DBZ Haters making Z characters look like Street levelers with Power Beam.   It's Pointless and goes nowhere. "
This. 
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kinasin
@TheCerealKillz said:
" All true, The only DBZ character that has been able to win a topic against Superman Was Janemba.   He is the only real Competitor when It comes to the entire DBZ Series. "
That is a straight up joke in my opinion
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Erik
@Kinasin:  
What a surprise.....
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Death Certificate
@ThaMessenger07 said:
"This has been done. It always ends with Dragonball Z fanboys Stroking the Z characters like there getting paid for it and DBZ Haters making Z characters look like Street levelers with Power Beam.   It's Pointless and goes nowhere. "

Too true
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Kinasin said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" All true, The only DBZ character that has been able to win a topic against Superman Was Janemba.   He is the only real Competitor when It comes to the entire DBZ Series. "
That is a straight up joke in my opinion "
Fine, who else has the power?

Oh wait, I think Gogeta and ESPECIALLY Veigto have the power. They could wipe him out. Sorry, but no one else comes to mind to kill Superman.
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kinasin
@erik said:
" @Kinasin:  What a surprise..... "

No Caption Provided
victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By victorymaker

SSJ3 is Goku's worst transformation. It takes up ki way too fast. Goku wouldn't be able to last the whole fight. He will get tired quite quickly.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Yeah, Superman wins.

@victorymaker said:

" SSJ3 is Goku's worst transformation. It takes up ki way too fast. Goku wouldn't be able to last the whole fight. He will get tired quite quickly. "

QFT
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@TheCerealKillz said:
"Yeah, Superman wins.

@victorymaker said:
" SSJ3 is Goku's worst transformation. It takes up ki way too fast. Goku wouldn't be able to last the whole fight. He will get tired quite quickly. "
QFT "

Yep, the transformation really isn't worth it. When Goku's energy tank runs dry he will have to power down to a lower level SSJ or eat a senzu bean. Which he won't have time, seeing how Supes will be rocking him till he's unconcious. I think SSJ3 Goku would give Supes a good fight before what I just mentioned happens.
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kinasin

@victorymaker said:

Third strongest last time I check and what makes you think that by the end of the series goku wouldn't have even greater control of that power considering he go ss4.........but not only that I honestly and truly believe with all my heart that ss3 goku could rip superman in half.......Goku at ss3 is planet destroyer with ease     

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By ComicStooge

Flagged. We don't need any more of these threads! You'll thank me later.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Kinasin said:

"

@victorymaker

said:

Third strongest last time I check and what makes you think that by the end of the series goku wouldn't have even greater control of that power considering he go ss4.........but not only that I honestly and truly believe with all my heart that ss3 goku could rip superman in half.......Goku at ss3 is planet destroyer with ease     

"
So is superman.

I feel really weird, I usually say that Goku wins, but this site has changed for the better.

Goku isnt faster, or is atleast as fast.

His strength is equal, or maybe alittle higher or lower.
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kinasin

@TheCerealKillz said:

" @Kinasin said:

"

@victorymaker

said:

"
So is superman.   I feel really weird, I usually say that Goku wins, but this site has changed for the better.  Goku isnt faster, or is atleast as fast.  His strength is equal, or maybe alittle higher or lower. "
SS1 goku could take superman...........  

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Erik
@Kinasin:  
No.
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ThaMessenger07

I Wish I was Goku.......I could use some stroking......

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Kinasin

Freeza is a planet destroyer and goku 1 shotted him with a energy blast that he barely put anything into in ss1 form yet you honestly think superman could take him in ss3 which to me is beyond laughable and a joke..........I love superman but he loses that is the TRUTH..........oh and master roshi in dragonball blew up the moon when was exhausted from fighting so you clearly don't understand the power level's I'm talking about here.......... if lil old master roshi can blow up the moon he can hit the earth with that blast and it would destroy it so far all you non objective supe fans out there I am deeply sorry but he stands no chance and never did stand a chance.......

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Erik
@Kinasin:  
I understand it just fine. DBZ is riddled with PIS and most of the accounts contradict one another. That moon was destroyed twice by the way. Twice.... 

In fact, if we want to get technical there is a lot of evidence to support that the characters of the first half of the DB series were more powerful than the same characters in the latter half of the DBZ series.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@erik said:
" @Kinasin:  No. "
QFT.

IF it were anyother character from Janemba, Supes wins this.

And belive me, I hate superman. with all my heart. and all other peoples heart.
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By thatguy
@Kinasin said:
" Freeza is a planet destroyer and goku 1 shotted him with a energy blast that he barely put anything into in ss1 form yet you honestly think superman could take him in ss3 which to me is beyond laughable and a joke..........I love superman but he loses that is the TRUTH..........oh and master roshi in dragonball blew up the moon when was exhausted from fighting so you clearly don't understand the power level's I'm talking about here.......... if lil old master roshi can blow up the moon he can hit the earth with that blast and it would destroy it so far all you non objective supe fans out there I am deeply sorry but he stands no chance and never did stand a chance....... "
Guess you make the facts? lol Anime Vice for you.
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Kinasin
@erik said:

" @Kinasin:  I understand it just fine. DBZ is riddled with PIS and most of the accounts contradict one another. That moon was destroyed twice by the way. Twice....  In fact, if we want to get technical there is a lot of evidence to support that the characters of the first half of the DB series were more powerful than the same characters in the latter half of the DBZ series. "

dragonball's restored it and also superman is riddle with way more PIS than dbz ever will be
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kinasin
@thatguy said:
" @Kinasin said:
" Freeza is a planet destroyer and goku 1 shotted him with a energy blast that he barely put anything into in ss1 form yet you honestly think superman could take him in ss3 which to me is beyond laughable and a joke..........I love superman but he loses that is the TRUTH..........oh and master roshi in dragonball blew up the moon when was exhausted from fighting so you clearly don't understand the power level's I'm talking about here.......... if lil old master roshi can blow up the moon he can hit the earth with that blast and it would destroy it so far all you non objective supe fans out there I am deeply sorry but he stands no chance and never did stand a chance....... "
Guess you make the facts? lol Anime Vice for you. "
What are your facts :) oh that's right you have none :)
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Erik
@Kinasin:  
I think you have your facts switched somewhere or are just plain making them up at this point? Have you counted each PIS moment in both DB and DC?
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Kinasin
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @erik said:
" @Kinasin:  No. "
QFT.  IF it were anyother character from Janemba, Supes wins this.   And belive me, I hate superman. with all my heart. and all other peoples heart. "
besides just saying something try to back up your words with evidence please
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kinasin
@erik said:
" @Kinasin:  I think you have your facts switched somewhere or are just plain making them up at this point? Have you counted each PIS moment in both DB and DC? "
are you joking god I hope so...........DC has been putting out PIS before Dragonball was even around and then they make up super outlandish things to supplant it which is a joke in my mind crisis on infinite earths is a joke in my mind and so is all the sequels
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Erik
@Kinasin said:
" @erik said:
" @Kinasin:  I think you have your facts switched somewhere or are just plain making them up at this point? Have you counted each PIS moment in both DB and DC? "
are you joking god I hope so...........DC has been putting out PIS before Dragonball was even around and then they make up super outlandish things to supplant it which is a joke in my mind crisis on infinite earths is a joke in my mind and so is all the sequels "
Well since you seem to be so well versed in all accounts of PIS, perhaps you can show me your documentation. None of the story arcs you listed are PIS by the way. 
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

IBTL

Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Kinasin
@erik said:

" @Kinasin said:

" @erik said:
are you joking god I hope so...........DC has been putting out PIS before Dragonball was even around and then they make up super outlandish things to supplant it which is a joke in my mind crisis on infinite earths is a joke in my mind and so is all the sequels "
Well since you seem to be so well versed in all accounts of PIS, perhaps you can show me your documentation. None of the story arcs you listed are PIS by the way.  "
you think all the PIS in DC history is gonna even come close to the PIS that DB-DBZ has is ridiculousness on massive scale and I'm not even gonna indulge you with at all.......your flaming the thread with things that are going way off topic the fact is Supes get's smashed end of story 
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By thatguy
@Kinasin said:
" @thatguy said:
" @Kinasin said:
Guess you make the facts? lol Anime Vice for you. "
What are your facts :) oh that's right you have none :) "
what proof do you have????? Superman has far more stupid ridiculous feats than anybody in the DBZ universe.
victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By victorymaker

The biggest PIS moment in DBZ I can recall off the top of my head at this moment is when Frieza got killed by Trunks' sword. I mean, he was able to survive a planet explosion for goodness sake! I understand how DBZ works with their "higher power level makes you more powerful than your opponent", but still. It's quite ridiculous when you look at it.

Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kinasin
@victorymaker said:
" The biggest PIS moment in DBZ I can recall off the top of my head at this moment is when Frieza got killed by Trunks' sword. I mean, he was able to survive a planet explosion for goodness sake! I understand how DBZ works with their "higher power level makes you more powerful than your opponent", but still. It's quite ridiculous when you look at it. "
not at all........and in fact you just stated yourself why it isn't
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kinasin:
1) Superman can tank planet destroying attack, goku couldn't which is why he had run away from namek and earth  

2) Dude you know roshi cannot destory the earth, the moon is smaller than the earth, bringing up roshi moonbuster is moot 
3) Superman can also destroy the moon, hell moons bigger than earth's  

4) Strength wise and speed, Superman is goku's superior 

So yeah even doe I like DBZ, outside of shonen, it gets crushed by DC/Marvel top/mid tiers and Stronger anime.
victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By victorymaker
@Kinasin said:
" @victorymaker said:
" The biggest PIS moment in DBZ I can recall off the top of my head at this moment is when Frieza got killed by Trunks' sword. I mean, he was able to survive a planet explosion for goodness sake! I understand how DBZ works with their "higher power level makes you more powerful than your opponent", but still. It's quite ridiculous when you look at it. "
not at all........and in fact you just stated yourself why it isn't "
The fact that I am trying to get across is that it is in fact stupid and ridiculous, when you are able to survive a planet explosion. Whether you see it as such is of no importance . It's ridiculousness and stupidity will not be eliminated.
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ThaMessenger07

DBZ is Filled with PIS but I felt it was to power down and not to power up the characters. They just kept making them stronger and stronger so theoretically they are Very Powerful. I remember in the Manga it said something to the fact that Kid Buu when he was first aive had destroyed a Galaxy in a Day. WOW!!! That's Powerful. PROBLEM! It States he destroyed the Solar System one planet at a time......That means he was Flying well Beyond Light Speed hitting Hyper Space. Yet he never Shows that speed in Battle. He does move incredibly fast just not that ridiculous.  So later in the Manga they say he has the Vanishing Ball(Planet Burst direct Japanese Translation). This is a beam that Eradicates Planets with one Shot. That is perfectly placed PIS for a non sensible feat created before and still leaves gaps. Not to mention in the Cell Games when Hercule and The announcer say they can't see them fight and the camera man say he can't get them on cam it's like they disappeared. Yet the the announcer begins to explain the fight after he said he couldn't see it lmao

Still Superman has Survived to Planets colliding and has flown through a Planet........These are all reasons I don't bother with these Fights.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Erik
@Kinasin said: 
you think all the PIS in DC history is gonna even come close to the PIS that DB-DBZ has is ridiculousness on massive scale and I'm not even gonna indulge you with at all.......your flaming the thread with things that are going way off topic the fact is Supes get's smashed end of story  "
You made the claim so the direction of the thread and its off topic course were your doing. In any case, I knew you could not back up your fallacious claims. I just wanted to prove that you were making outright lies. Which I have done. 
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Kinasin

ok apparently this has turned from supes to just being gokus superior in general that works fine with me

victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By victorymaker
@Death Certificate: Number 3 - Saturn's moons are smaller than Earth's moon, unless it is Titan which is bigger than Earth's moon, but since it said a "small" moon, we can come to the assumption that it wasn't Titan.
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Kinasin

goku could kill the gods who created the universe yet you feel he is inferior to superman..........       
  Goku reflects universe destroying attacks like they are swiss cheese :)
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Erik
@Kinasin:  
Gods of THAT universe which from what I have seen are not even that powerful. 
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@victorymaker: 
Which story did titan come from?
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Kinasin

You don't seem to understand gogeta has kicked away a universe busting attack without breaking a sweat..............

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Erik
@Kinasin said:
" You don't seem to understand gogeta has kicked away a universe busting attack with out breaking a sweat.............. "
No he did not. When did one of those attacks ever destroy a universe?
victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By victorymaker
@Kinasin said:
"
goku could kill the gods who created the universe yet you feel he is inferior to superman..........       
  Goku reflects universe destroying attacks like they are swiss cheese :) "
Superman has made the elemental Gods even fear him. Your argument for Goku is null and void. 

No Caption Provided
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Kinasin

Goku could kill the god who created the universe so what is your point you fail

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kinasin:
1) Do some home work on DC gods and realise how Big they are compared to DBZ 
2) That wasn't even close to a universe buster or even a planet. This is a universe destroyed. Compare the image below to your AMV and you can see a major difference in power.

victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By victorymaker
@Kinasin said:
" Goku could kill the god who created the universe so what is your point you fail "
No my friend. The only one who fails is you with your assumed logic for DBZ characters. GT isn't even canon. Using that as an argument is null and void and only makes you fail more.