Superman vs. Solar:Man of the Atom

E-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By E-MAN

Superman up against one of the most powerful hero in the Valiant/Akkaim Universe.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Forever

Solar. He's a reality warper. An extremely powerful one.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Forever says:

"Solar. He's a reality warper. An extremely powerful one."

Yeah, solar has the ability to manipulate and control energy.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#4  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Speed kills. Can he use his power before Superman hits him? If not, does he have great defenses? I don't know anything about him, that's why I'm asking.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Forever

I never saw him display Superman's level of speed but I doubt anything could kill him. He caused an accident that made earth fall into a black hole and while he was inside he recreated that part of the universe.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Prodigal Son

Ah, my beloved and missed Valiant characters. Fanboy hates to say it, but Superman is way out-classed here, but I won't totally close the door on him. If the conditions were just right, Supes might be able to knock Solar out before he could bring his warping powers to bear. If Kal-El is just a pico-second too slow, it's game over.

Seoul Trane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Seoul Trane

Supes powers allow for him to usually have at least a margin for success, but Solar has him. He moves energy.

E-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By E-MAN

Forever says:

"I never saw him display Superman's level of speed but I doubt anything could kill him. He caused an accident that made earth fall into a black hole and while he was inside he recreated that part of the universe."

Solar Speed Rivals that of the Surfer,or maybe greater. He can alter and control energy in any form. Even if Superman landed a punch,it wouldn't hurt Solar,he's living energy. Solar Wins this hands down. Read the Image/Valiant crossover,if u have it in your collection look what Solar and Union did to Supreme.

Solar wins.

E-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By E-MAN

Prodigious Man says:

"Ah, my beloved and missed Valiant characters. Fanboy hates to say it, but Superman is way out-classed here, but I won't totally close the door on him. If the conditions were just right, Supes *might* be able to knock Solar out before he could bring his warping powers to bear. If Kal-El is just a pico-second too slow, it's game over."

Well. . . I guess that's one thing we can agree on,the Valiant Heroes were the best.Hope Accliam or who ever ends up with the rights to them brings them back.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By the creator

There have been many occasions when Solar was caught off guard and reacted second to enemies that did not possess the reactiona nd movement speed of Superman. However even if Superman hits Solar he will only tear through his enegy form which Solar can reform and teleport away to recover from. Solar appears to be able to speed up his reactions but in his mind he is still human. Usually it's only his travel speed that is super fast.

Solar's control of energy is such that he could drain the energy from Supes extremely quickly or start to disassembly Supes on a molecular level with his control of matter.

Solar wins this round.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

bump for no reason