User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By dorukesin

Clark Joseph Kent
Clark Joseph Kent

vs

Norrin Radd
Norrin Radd

RULES

1. No Flight,Draining,TP,Intangibility,BFR,energy blast,Molecular Manipulation etc. This fight is strictly H2H
  2. Bloodlusted
  3. Morals:OFF
  4. Out Character
  5. Fight to the death
  6. Post and New 52 feats are allowed
  7. Started 300.000 km far away from each other,they can't leave earth(no flight remember),Earth is indestructible.

Starts with song

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Hand to hand, I believe Clark takes this. He's a better fighter and has better blunt force durability/ striking feats.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

this is one way to get clark a win vs surfer... he has been trained by bats and mongul also and surfer really has no training... technically surfer could hit him once and it be over but that would be a long shot at best so clark takes this with relative ease...

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman. He has lifted Earth's weight for 5 days he is much stronger than Surfer, plus he is a very good fighter and his strikes are powerful enough to be felt from the middle of Earth all the way up to the Watchtower, and he is durable enough to take several punches from himself or someone on his strength level. Surfer can't handle strikes on that level he gets KO by Superman in one or 2 hits

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

hmm i suppose if you nerf Silver Surfer this much than Superman might actually be able to win a few... however Surfer still wins a majority due to his way way way superior durability

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards Clark on this...I'm not sure if norrin has any credible h2h feats....he's lived for a long time and should have picked up some fighting grit over the years and universes....puzzling....

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@axle124 said:

this is one way to get clark a win vs surfer... he has been trained by bats and mongul also and surfer really has no training... technically surfer could hit him once and it be over but that would be a long shot at best so clark takes this with relative ease...

This

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

hmm i suppose if you nerf Silver Surfer this much than Superman might actually be able to win a few... however Surfer still wins a majority due to his way way way superior durability

I didn't nerf Norrin.I just made a h2h fight

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hard to say....... all of silver surfers major abilities and techniques have been taken out to even the battle out, to a point, where superman can compete and probably even come out on top....... i would go with superman since he is really the father of all bricks........ people talk about his versatility, but having additional heat vision and freeze breath doesn't make you versatile..... it's just another source of damage, which is fairly ineffective against many opponents...........

one could make arguments for silver surfer taking it, since he had a fairly good showing against hulk during the planet hulk event, but i'll still go with superman due to more consistent good showings, when it comes to physical encounters

Xenonyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strictly H2H? Yeah, I'd give it to Superman in terms of raw strength and the fact he's trained with the likes of Batman and maybe even Diana, besides other people. Whilst Silver Surfer hasn't really trained with anyone in terms of H2H to my knowledge.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dorukesin

@tensor said:
@axle124 said:

This

what ? Norrin have the powerset which consists from Clark's weaknesses.I just made a fair h2h fight

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 nwname  Moderator  Online

SS is still too durable to supe to harm IMO.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: Tough one.

Silver Surfer durability could allow him to use his cosmic power long enough to amp his strength to finally get the win.

If SS can not use the cosmic power to increase his strength he can not win.

You are the OP. Can SS do that in your battle?

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: idk if that would apply to SS, but I think supes takes it this way

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By dorukesin

@bullpr said:

@dorukesin: Tough one.

Silver Surfer durability could allow him to use his cosmic power long enough to amp his strength to finally get the win.

If SS can not use the cosmic power to increase his strength he can not win.

You are the OP. Can SS do that in your battle?

he can but he couldn't make Clark weak with any of his power

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman should stomp.

Jmarshmallow

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ariesxmasters

@serrure said:

I completely agree with "Serrure". You took away all the things that make Silver Surfer, Silver Surfer. Seems like this is just to make Superman look good, because you know in a regular one on one fight Silver Surfer would mop up Superman reletively easily.

Like how about you make a thread New 52 Batman vs New 52 Superman under a Red Sun so Superman doesn't have any powers any it just a 1 v 1 fist fight. Obviously Batman would win easily he knows like every form of martial arts and just the art of fighting in general, and Clark is very reliant on his powers so he doesn't know really how to fight that good, specially without his powers.

@jedixman@sc@saren Look at how much nerfing he did just to make Superman look good.

No Caption Provided

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer isn't known for this but he beat Skar, he beat Thing, Hulk, Abomination.And that was base strength

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BullPR

@dorukesin: Ok.

50/50

Clark can win before SS is strong enough to be of any threat.

SS durability could keep him alive the time to become strong enough to hurt Clark.

Too close to call for me.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hand to hand, Clark takes this. He's a better fighter and has better blunt force durability/ striking feats.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dorukesin

@ariesxmasters said:

@jedixman@sc@saren Look at how much nerfing he did just to make Superman look good.

No Caption Provided

I just made a fair h2h fight ,I just take Norrin's powers which could make Clark weak

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol ends in frustrated sex when Superman sun dips and Surfer drains continuously amps up his strength and durability with a nearby supernova, ending in a tie.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With SS restricted like this Superman should be able to pull off the win. It still won't be easy, but I give him the win 8/10

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ariesxmasters

@dorukesin: That and you know Pre 52 Clark in specific has WAY more hand 2 hands feats, while Silver Surfer has like uhhhm none. This thread is literally to make one character look good in this case Superman because you're like the biggest Superman fan in the galaxy.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sy8000

Superman.

@serrure: silver surfer isn't as durable as Clark, certainly not more durable than him. A headbut from thor dented him, tyrant one-shotted him(and failed to do so to gladiator), thanos 7 shotted him, Pluto one shotted him and hulk beat him into submission easily. I could cite a number of more instances. Surfers blunt force durability is sub par in comparison to other powerhouses.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Kingant27

Even this handicapped SS can win here, as he can amp his strength to a high enough level to surpass Clark, and he already possesses the superior duarability and invunerability...

SS wins, in a very good fight IMO...

@dorukesin: You copied my tag layout...

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark under these conditions.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: Please don't call me out in the future.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That said in straight hand to hand superman takes. He is a better fighter, his combat reflexes are more consistent (Norrins high end feats are a bit better IMO), and to my knowledge he has better strength feats.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread isn't even worth to comment, Surfer has next to no physical combat feats.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sy8000

@ghostrider2: they were both fine. Bleeding isn't really a good measuring stick since surfer doesn't have blood. Besides, there's a big difference between bleeding a little and having a dent in your skull.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hall monitors already calling them peoples...what a shame....

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By XiiX

@leo-343 said:

SS's reaction and h2h speed is above average at best.

No Caption Provided

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By XiiX

@leo-343: Hey, I hear 'ya man(as far as characters with definitive superhuman reactionary combat-speed).

I'm just sure you're aware how many people insist he's some synthesized trinity of Martian-Manhunter, Captain-Atom, and The Flash on crack.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Karazyn
@leo-343 said:

SS's reaction and h2h speed is above average at best.

are you serious or just trolling?

silver surfer has nanosecond reaction level speeds... the only questionable thing is his actual movement speed..... that in my opinion is overrated by many...... silver surfer is fast, when it comes to traveling on his board and realizing stuff, but his movement speed is meh

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@mezame: What is in question is his combat speed, which is slow by feats. And he crosses galaxies in seconds so his movement speed is many many times faster than light.

combat speed = movement speed
movement speed =/= traveling speed

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame:

he fights with the runner so he can move very fast... He can keep up with anyone dc has to offer... but in this fight he loses... he has no hand to hand skills... He could give off red sun radiation and make superman weaker if he could dodge long enough for it to matter

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ghostrider2

@leo-343: Surfer showed nanosecond and microsecond reaction and ftl combat.