both blood lusted and current incarnations

Gladiator is at full confidence.

(P.S the title is a TYPO!)

#2 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

sentry solos

#3 Posted by NeonGameWave (8042 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry can solo.

#4 Posted by lytet5 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

remove any of the two men from the team and you get a fair fight, but then it'll be a repost anyway, though.

#5 Edited by Immortal777 (7702 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman makes fun of Glads mohawk his confidence drops and then Glads gets one shotted by a deck of cards Superman just happened to have.

Superman throws a helicarrier at Sentry who becomes mentally unstable and allows Superman to punch him in the face repeatedly with planet bench pressing strength.

Flawless victory for Superman.

#6 Edited by PALADIN_ (265 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does Sentry solo?

He got stomped by superman in a cross over and even lost to world war hulk, honestly I think Gladiator stands a better chance than sentry.

#7 Posted by PALADIN_ (265 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#8 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

When did Sentry ever fight Superman in a crossover?

#9 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22317 posts) - - Show Bio

@LubeMan said:

When did Sentry ever fight Superman in a crossover?

#10 Edited by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman gets "joker'd" pretty hard, especially with both Sentry and Gladiator in this fight.

@PALADIN_ said:

both blood lusted and current incarnations

Gladiator is at full confidence.

(P.S the title is a TYPO!)

You might want to change up the rules a bit or maybe a add some people? I definitely think Sentry could solo for the majority, I don't know about Gladiator, but Sentry definitely can and cross overs aren't usually canon meaning they don't count when it comes to debating, only features from their respective universes. As for the thread, it is soon to get locked in its current status. As for the typo, I am a grammar Nazi, though I didn't even realize it until you clarified it in the thread. :D

- Daaerk

#11 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

So, i'm assuming it's a three way free for all?

#12 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

@PALADIN_ said:

Why does Sentry solo?

He got stomped by superman in a cross over and even lost to world war hulk, honestly I think Gladiator stands a better chance than sentry.

Because Sentry bloodlusted is the Void and he can take on both Superman and Gladiator together in a stomp.

#13 Edited by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@Raizex said:

@PALADIN_ said:

Why does Sentry solo?

Because Sentry bloodlusted is the Void and he can take on both Superman and Gladiator together in a stomp.

Here's the problem I have with Sentry, every time he's used in a battle! You've just nailed it, Sentry/Void!! So, who is it that's in this battle? Is it Sentry or Void? Because people seem to pick and choose, yeah, it's Sentry, but he just goes Void!! Well, then, yeah, suppose you could use Superman, but he could just go Sundipped and become OWAW Superman, but, that's not the what the original op stated. So, if it says Sentry, then, you really have to use Sentry, and ONLY Sentry, within his set powers and parameters, cause if you can use Void, then you should be able to use Monarch for Captain Atom, Prime for Superman, WB Hulk for Hulk etc. Unless it's stated as those upgrades, then, lets stick with what the op has stated, and not digress too much from there!

p.s. just imo

#14 Posted by PALADIN_ (265 posts) - - Show Bio

@LubeMan: Yes I meant regular blood lusted sentry (no void)

#15 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator can punch planets apart. Superman get's KO'd by exploding planets.

And when did Sentry fight Superman in a crossover?

#16 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#17 Posted by WillPayton (9581 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Team

Team is too much for Superman alone.

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton: Yep.