Superman vs Sentry

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think superman win the first two rounds but with the void I don't his superboy prime would kill the void if he doesn't want to die.

Avatar image for christhecomicpunk
ChristhecomicPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christhecomicpunk: Void and Sentry are the same guy, just different sides of the Psychosis. It's like someone with a split-personality. Whatever Void can do, Sentry can as well since Sentry is the Void, and the Void IS Sentry. As far as mind-raping the world.... yeah, it was him, no one else helped.... it was all him. As fast and strong as Superman is, Sentry's supposed to be on his level physically, plus he has all kinds of other abilities.... for example Emma Frost called him one of the most powerful telepaths on the planet..... The guy's like the Martian Manhunter on steroids.

Not really. Void is clearly more powerful than Sentry. Do you know what has happened to the ladder? He's been stomped by Anti-Man, chumped by Red Hulk, and punched out by Blue Marvel. Of course, Sentry has his share of good feats, but the things Void has done don't usually translate over to Sentry.

I think you're wrong. There was context to that. Baseless statements are pretty much meaningless, and comparing him to Martian Manhunter is ludicrous, Sentry doesn't have a single offensive telepathy feat that holds a candle to what MM has even done on average.

Supposed to be on Supermans physical level based on what feats? Again, he hasn't shown anything that Superman couldn't equal or easily exceed.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@christhecomicpunk: Where you interested to see some feats from Sentry that would suggest he is up there with Superman? I could post some if you like.

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Supes

Round 2:Supes , an extremely angry supes would wreck sentry.

Round 3: VOOOIIIIDDD , sbp is really strong but void is just ridiculous and dumb

ChristhecomicPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christhecomicpunk: Where you interested to see some feats from Sentry that would suggest he is up there with Superman? I could post some if you like.

Yes. I would appreciate it if you did that.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Killemall

@christhecomicpunk: Cool, here me putting in feats and stuff, please do know that with these feats i am trying to say Sentry is up there in power level with Superman, as opposed to what most people think i am saying when i post feat (i.e. Sentry would stomp Superman).

Starting with Origin and a bit of Hyperbole, which helps put things in perspective. Bob Reynold, a junkie gets a super serum, which sends his molecules rushing foward in the time stream, the serium also creates a "photosynthetic reaction" like Superman giving him boundless energy.

No Caption Provided

Like the professor put it "In effect, your powers are limitless"

"You are omnipotent. immortal"

Thats the true power of Sentry (omnipotent being a relative term in marvel).

Sentry stomped Terrax, well known in the vine, Terrax is also a bit of a jobber and Superman should be able to beat him just fine. However its "how" Sentry beat him thats impressive. Terrax fires an energy attack at Sentry, who blocks it with 1 hand, and physically over-powers Terrax with 1 hand just fine. While beating Terrax might not be as impressive, beating him with 1 hand surely is.

Honestly it looks a lot more impressive, when you read the issue together with the script of Paul Jenkins.

No Caption Provided

The intention from the writer was to show Sentry is far beyond the level of normal heroes, and this is what Paul Jenkins, in his own script said was the intention of this issue.

No Caption Provided

"The point here is ...... to show just how bloody brilliant the Sentry really is"

When Sentry fought Genis Vell, he showed something impressive, he could channel energy from everywhere, while Genis , as photon (who was blinking entire universe in and out of existence a bit later during house of M story arc) was able to move Sentry energy around, evidently the energy released from Sentry was enough to "Shred entire worlds", a bit of a hyperbole maybe, we also see it was blowing things apart in the background. Sentry lost the fight because he got BFRed, he was never physically beaten here.

So what was the feat i am trying to show? Being able to hold his own against a guy who, before power up (having absorbed the powers of moonstone) was able to go toe to toe with King Thor (very short fight), tank a combined blast from the Galactic council and had the Galactic council actually scared of him. And the fact that the blast is said to be powerful enough to destroy worldS helps.

Sentry also fought The Collective on even ground, the same person who just pwned both Iron Man and Binary with absolute ease. He never won though, and impressive feat there, they are able to actually destroy a moon (given the context and it lies between Earth and Mars and its roundish shape, i am guessing that was meant to be Demios), something Superman has never shown, which is cool.

Now Sentry vs Absorbing Man, he fights Absorbing man and when he expressesly stops holding back, letting lose his energy Absorbing man is over-loaded. The feat is impressive because he has absorbed most of Odin power, as well as the power of a cosmic cube. Shows Sentry can release energy to overpower Absorbing man, which is energy significantly higher than any normal heroes like Thor or Silver Surfer can do, much higher.

Absorbing recalls the loss, and states it damn nearly killed him, which i suppose is cool.

No Caption Provided

Now moving on to the well known fight with World War Hulk, which he lost. The fight is actually pretty impressive if you take the time to analyze what happened. First Sentry was mentally unstable, he mentioned how Void broke all the bones in Hulks body (of course Void side we are not talking about here) which show Bob is actually afraid, not of Hulk but of his own power. He also spends 29 hours on his doorstep. We know when Sentry is unstable, his power decreases, even when they fight Hulk he starts unleashing energy, which burns the whole city , Hulk himself needs help to put the fire out on him, and was going to kill everyone and everything on Earth had he not stopped. Sentry allows Hulk to defeat him, because not doing so would have killed everyone (something that happened in 1 what if, What IF World War Hulk, but thats non canon) and thanks him after the defeat.

Greg Pak, actually explains the whole thing when someone asked him

No Caption Provided

So without going all out he unleashed so much energy that he was going to kill everyone on Earth, had World War Hulk burning and the whole city was on fire, cool aye.

3 days after the fight with Hulk and the city was still burning, that's what casualling unleashing Sentry power did.

No Caption Provided

Going next to his fight against Dr. Doom, once he called upon his magic both Iron Man and Ms Marvel were stark helpless against him, but Sentry just blitzes past his defenses with ease, which i think was pretty cool and showing of how much Sentry is above the likes of Iron Man and Ms Marvel.

A second instance against Dr. Doom where he had Wonder Man, Ares , and other Mighty Avengers helpless against his defense, Sentry just breaches his defense and rips his armor apart. Wonder Man himself is actually pretty powerful and the issue clearly shows Sentry significantly beyond him, this easily puts him at the very least on Thor class and most likely above him.

Then moving on to Sentry vs Blue Marvel, where Sentry barely beats Blue Marvel, its impressive because Blue Marvel was moving around astroid the size of a city, had a hydrogen bomb go off on his hand without any damage, defeated an entire alien armada on his own and nearly broke the moon in half with 1 hit.

A purely physical fight between Sentry and the Void had potential to destroy all life on Earth.

No Caption Provided

There are other minor feats, but in crux:

1. Being able to destroy moon as a side effect.

2. Unleashing enough energy to destroy entire worlds.

3. Unleashing enough energy to nearly kill everyone on Earth, while holding back.

4. Defeating a moonbuster.

5. Unleashing so much energy that over-loaded Absorbing Man.

Alongside being shown to be significantly superior to guys like Terrax, Wonder Man, Iron Man, Ms Marvel (Binary), does show he is pretty easily at Superman level, wouldnt you agree?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Rounds 1& 2: Superman.

Round 3: That fight would go on pretty much forever.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman all rounds

ChristhecomicPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christhecomicpunk: Cool, here me putting in feats and stuff, please do know that with these feats i am trying to say Sentry is up there in power level with Superman, as opposed to what most people think i am saying when i post feat (i.e. Sentry would stomp Superman).

Starting with Origin and a bit of Hyperbole, which helps put things in perspective. Bob Reynold, a junkie gets a super serum, which sends his molecules rushing foward in the time stream, the serium also creates a "photosynthetic reaction" like Superman giving him boundless energy.

No Caption Provided

Sentry stomped Terrax, well known in the vine, Terrax is also a bit of a jobber and Superman should be able to beat him just fine. However its "how" Sentry beat him thats impressive. Terrax fires an energy attack at Sentry, who blocks it with 1 hand, and physically over-powers Terrax with 1 hand just fine. While beating Terrax might not be as impressive, beating him with 1 hand surely is.

Honestly it looks a lot more impressive, when you read the issue together with the script of Paul Jenkins.

No Caption Provided

The intention from the writer was to show Sentry is far beyond the level of normal heroes, and this is what Paul Jenkins, in his own script said was the intention of this issue.

No Caption Provided

"The point here is ...... to show just how bloody brilliant the Sentry really is"

When Sentry fought Genis Vell, he showed something impressive, he could channel energy from everywhere, while Genis , as photon (who was blinking entire universe in and out of existence a bit later during house of M story arc) was able to move Sentry energy around, evidently the energy released from Sentry was enough to "Shred entire worlds", a bit of a hyperbole maybe, we also see it was blowing things apart in the background. Sentry lost the fight because he got BFRed, he was never physically beaten here.

So what was the feat i am trying to show? Being able to hold his own against a guy who, before power up (having absorbed the powers of moonstone) was able to go toe to toe with King Thor (very short fight), tank a combined blast from the Galactic council and had the Galactic council actually scared of him. And the fact that the blast is said to be powerful enough to destroy worldS helps.

Sentry also fought The Collective on even ground, the same person who just pwned both Iron Man and Binary with absolute ease. He never won though, and impressive feat there, they are able to actually destroy a moon (given the context and it lies between Earth and Mars and its roundish shape, i am guessing that was meant to be Demios), something Superman has never shown, which is cool.

Now Sentry vs Absorbing Man, he fights Absorbing man and when he expressesly stops holding back, letting lose his energy Absorbing man is over-loaded. The feat is impressive because he has absorbed most of Odin power, as well as the power of a cosmic cube. Shows Sentry can release energy to overpower Absorbing man, which is energy significantly higher than any normal heroes like Thor or Silver Surfer can do, much higher.

Absorbing recalls the loss, and states it damn nearly killed him, which i suppose is cool.

No Caption Provided

Now moving on to the well known fight with World War Hulk, which he lost. The fight is actually pretty impressive if you take the time to analyze what happened. First Sentry was mentally unstable, he mentioned how Void broke all the bones in Hulks body (of course Void side we are not talking about here) which show Bob is actually afraid, not of Hulk but of his own power. He also spends 29 hours on his doorstep. We know when Sentry is unstable, his power decreases, even when they fight Hulk he starts unleashing energy, which burns the whole city , Hulk himself needs help to put the fire out on him, and was going to kill everyone and everything on Earth had he not stopped. Sentry allows Hulk to defeat him, because not doing so would have killed everyone (something that happened in 1 what if, What IF World War Hulk, but thats non canon) and thanks him after the defeat.

No Caption Provided

So without going all out he unleashed so much energy that he was going to kill everyone on Earth, had World War Hulk burning and the whole city was on fire, cool aye.

3 days after the fight with Hulk and the city was still burning, that's what casualling unleashing Sentry power did.

No Caption Provided

Going next to his fight against Dr. Doom, once he called upon his magic both Iron Man and Ms Marvel were stark helpless against him, but Sentry just blitzes past his defenses with ease, which i think was pretty cool and showing of how much Sentry is above the likes of Iron Man and Ms Marvel.

A second instance against Dr. Doom where he had Wonder Man, Ares , and other Mighty Avengers helpless against his defense, Sentry just breaches his defense and rips his armor apart. Wonder Man himself is actually pretty powerful and the issue clearly shows Sentry significantly beyond him, this easily puts him at the very least on Thor class and most likely above him.

Then moving on to Sentry vs Blue Marvel, where Sentry barely beats Blue Marvel, its impressive because Blue Marvel was moving around astroid the size of a city, had a hydrogen bomb go off on his hand without any damage, defeated an entire alien armada on his own and nearly broke the moon in half with 1 hit.

A purely physical fight between Sentry and the Void had potential to destroy all life on Earth.

No Caption Provided

3. Unleashing enough energy to nearly kill everyone on Earth, while holding back.

Alongside being shown to be significantly superior to guys like Terrax, Wonder Man, Iron Man, Ms Marvel (Binary), does show he is pretty easily at Superman level, wouldnt you agree?

Nice scans. You've provided a lot of genuinely good feats here, some I didn't even know about. I don't doubt that Sentry is up there with Superman, although I still think Superman would win in a blood lusted fight. But, just a few things about some of those scans:

1. In his fight with The Collective, where exactly does it show them destroy a moon?

2. Dishing out energy to overwhelm Absorbing Man when he had absorbed power from Odin and a Cosmic Cube seems quite iffy for two reasons:

A) If Absorbing Man could take in power from people like Odin and even a Cosmic Cube, there's no reason he should have any trouble with Sentry.

B) I'm not an expert on Absorbing Man, but isn't he rather weak? I've always thought it didn't take much to beat him, so being able to absorb power from Odin and a CC seems weird.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Killemall

Nice scans. You've provided a lot of genuinely good feats here, some I didn't even know about. I don't doubt that Sentry is up there with Superman, although I still think Superman would win in a blood lusted fight. But, just a few things about some of those scans:

To be fair thats all i set out to do :)

Once you agree on the underlying part thats all good, coz honestly i dont think it any differently

(it would change had we been talking about Sentry true potential, or Void, but we will get to then when the thread comes along, that would be another barriage of scan spammage.. fun :p )

1. In his fight with The Collective, where exactly does it show them destroy a moon?

Second scan last panel.

Lets try and put it one at a time.

Sentry flies away from the Earth towards Collective.

No Caption Provided

He then reaches past a moon (1st panel), then a red planet (guessing Mars) and the fight with Collective destroy the moon as you can see chunks of rocks after destruction flying around there.

No Caption Provided

After having temporarily BFRed Sentry (a scan i didnt post earlier) The Collective flies towards Earth, from Mars. We can see Mars, we can see Earth but the moon isnt thread, because they destroyed it in the fight

No Caption Provided

2. Dishing out energy to overwhelm Absorbing Man when he had absorbed power from Odin and a Cosmic Cube seems quite iffy for two reasons:

A) If Absorbing Man could take in power from people like Odin and even a Cosmic Cube, there's no reason he should have any trouble with Sentry.

B) I'm not an expert on Absorbing Man, but isn't he rather weak? I've always thought it didn't take much to beat him, so being able to absorb power from Odin and a CC seems weird.

Well thats because he unleashed the power in one go, but yeah potentially can be PIS.

I would have gotten this if the thread was about Sentry full potential, because he has absorbed entire cosmic cube in him as well as defeated a cosmic cube being in a fight (Molecule Man)

Absorbing Man isnt really weak, Thor has to always rely on plot to defeat him, but the has a convinent weakeness. You get him to come in contact with something weak or unstable, like water, gas, paper, thats what he becomes making him easier to deal with. Thats often how he is defeated.

ChristhecomicPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall:

Yeah, I definitely think Sentry is up there.

1. I see it now. Although, the moon actually seems to be much smaller when it was destroyed than it was when Sentry flew past it, but I suppose that isn't really a reason to discredit it. Good feat.

2. Ah, okay.

Again, I appreciate the scans and information.

The138L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By The138L

R1: superman via prep

R2: sentry

R3: tough call, I think void has a better shot honestly but SBP is redic so

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Superman.

The138L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By The138L

@goddamnironman: i agree with 1 and 3 but 2? U realize that his anger can rise during the course of this battle right? More importantly is that really the basis for your claim? How do we know that superman being very angry>angry sentry? Plus he is stable!? Sentry would beat him in that scenario imo

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By TheTruthIII

1. Supes. None of them are prep-masters, but Superman has better friends to rely on.

2. Probably Sentry. Via mind-rape, pure energy expulsion, offensive power capabilities and other stuff Robert was afraid of doing normally.

3. Void. IDK much about Superboy Prime, but Void dished out some pretty hardcore hurt over Asgard, an impressive feat by itself.

The_New_Sentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd have to agree With you 1. The justice league is practically every hero in dc so of course Supes would win.

2.supes would be able to stand the blitzing and maybe even the mental attacks but if Supes made Sentry lose control and transform into the Void well... He would be one Dead God-Mod.

3. I'd say Void I mean look at the sentrys feats then imagine that power x 1000 then you have an idea of the Void's power.

UNKNOWNUSER101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Superman - He can do more with prep (Sundip)

2. Sentry

3. Void

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By SheenLantern

1. Superman

2. Superman

3. Sentry

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By green_skaar

@enzeru said:

Round 1: Superman

He would benefit more from one week of prep than Sentry would, I guess. I can see him coming up with something to take the W.

Round 2: Sentry

Without prep I don't see Superman standing a chance. Sentry has too many advantages over Superman, due to his versatility.

Round 3: Void

Superboy-Prime is way to unstable to face someone like the Void. He would go down like never before, after one tendril touches him.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#122  Edited By Bezza

Superman, Superman , void..

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Jacthripper

Since this is 52 superman I would say all rounds go to sentry unless supes can fly at this point

Then it's

Round 1 supes

Round 2 supes

Round 3 sentry

And if you say that superboy prime angry makes him more powerful, it really doesn't, it just makes him stop holding back. Even so supes almost always comes around before he kills them and void can just stomp. Unless it's superboy prime in anti monitor suit

The_New_Sentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've rethought some of their powers and I have the same results but for different reasons.

1. Same: Supes has the entire justice league at his back including Bat Man who could do anything with prep time.

2. About the same speed, senses, strength, and energy output. But sentry would win mainly because of his matter manipulation, his power to come back to life, and if he got to mad he would go VOID.

3.Void obviously anything that can take on Asgard and The Avengers alone can take out something as unstable Supes-Prime.

Pimparoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

1. Superman
  2. Tough call, but I would say Sentry
  3. The Void
dominicwalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman can beat goku....superman beats his cheap clone

SpinnerPlays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Supes

2.Sentry

3.Void/Sentry

(SBP needs more sun than normal superman so destroying the something sentry is capable of doing)

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Superman

Void

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Kingant27

1. Superman

2. Stable Sentry(One of the most underrated characters)

(Sentry’s Power level)

Absorbing man managed to absorb Odin before, and the Cosmic Cube before; but nearly died trying to absorb the Sentry’s power. (having power of 1,000,000 suns, whereas as Superman has the power of 1,000 suns).

Kubik, the most powerful Cosmic Cube being, was inferior to the Molecule Man; as he stated ‘you can do things even I cannot do'.

Even the Molecule Man stated that Sentry’s power level is the highest he has ever seen, therefore the Sentry’s power level is at least a top Cosmic Cube level; going by statements from 2 cosmic cube level beings.

People think Sentry is just a rip of Superman, he is different, he has molecular manipulation, and can control every molecule in his body; Superman cannot win.

3. Void

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry, supes, sentry

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#131  Edited By MasterKungFu

1 supes 2 supes 3 void

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3: i believe superman will win because the more they fight the more sentry gives him more powerful. you know superman gets is power from the sun? and sentry has that. so that will make superman stronger. eventually superman will be far stronger via sentry's exploding sun. didnt you see the fight between apollo and superman. when apollo sun burn superman big time, i mean it wasn't even funny at all. he burn superman, do you know what superman said? lol he said you dont know me at all. which means superman shrugged off that blast which made him stronger. do you know what superman did to him? haha. he freaking punch this apollo guy big time. so i believe superman will win against sentry. sentrys million exploding sun will be a waste to superman. correct me if am wrong.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: Sentry has the power of exploding sons his attacks attacks aren't solar based and it won't make super more powerful. Sentry is one of the most powerful beings in marvel and ontop of tha he has matter manipulation and would be able to beat supes. With void he becomes way more powerful.

superman can beat goku....superman beats his cheap clone

Son don't even go there. You don't know how wrong you are.......

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only see Superman taking round 1.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman every round

Avatar image for xxkorvexiusxx707
xXKorvexiusXx707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman should take the first two rounds without much difficulty at all. Superman bloodlusted would just destroy the earth immediately, and if that doesn't take Sentry out, just speed blitz him until he dies out of the IMP's. The one with prep easily goes to Superman. He's ally is Batman, so he could just ask Batman to help him. If anything is more effective then prep time, it is Batman with prep time.. Hehehe...

Considering I don't know anything about Void, I can't give you any certain answer in the winner, but seeing as Superboy Prime once took out all the Flashes at once in less than a second, or at least knocked them down hard enough so they couldn't get back up, my guess is Superboy Prime takes this. However I do not understand why we are using Superboy. Aren't they different? Or is Superboy Prime just a younger version of Superman Prime?

Superman should take all 3 rounds if I'm correct.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Superman

Void

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In theory sentry> Sun dipped Superman, as sentry is the power of 1 million exploding suns, whereas Superman is the power of 1000 exploding suns, and that is why sentry has much more evolved abilities, such as molecule manipulate, immortality etc.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By HAMMER_OF_J2

I think sentry round 1 and 3 maybe 2

Round 1 sentry because his matter manipulation plus speed being near equal to superman

Round 2 obviously an extremely mad superman is a very scary thought but he has a pretty short list of powers so there are less things he can do to sentry. His heat vision is out of the question because of Sentry's energy absorption and manipulation, supes would have to speed blitz him and use his super strength o that the only way he could be able to win. Sentry MIGHT be able be able to handle it long enough to use his energy projection or matter manipulation effectively

Round 3 simply void>superboy prime

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman every round

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By HAMMER_OF_J2
DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Sentry does stand a chance of winning.

Nerd Of A Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

#144  Edited By Nerd Of A Hero
Man Of Steel Wins This!
Man Of Steel Wins This!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think sentry round 1 and 3 maybe 2

Round 1 sentry because his matter manipulation plus speed being near equal to superman

Round 2 obviously an extremely mad superman is a very scary thought but he has a pretty short list of powers so there are less things he can do to sentry. His heat vision is out of the question because of Sentry's energy absorption and manipulation, supes would have to speed blitz him and use his super strength o that the only way he could be able to win. Sentry MIGHT be able be able to handle it long enough to use his energy projection or matter manipulation effectively

Round 3 simply void>superboy prime

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: well he does have near superman level powers that superman plus other ones that would be useful in this battle

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Sentry (with Void)

2. Superman

3. Superboy Prime with ease.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxkorvexiusxx707: beating sentry without much difficulty is way stupid. do you know who sentry is? meant looking at what he did to world war hulk shows that sentry is no slouch at all. he is not stupid. superman will have to cut-loose to fight sentry or else superman will go into coma.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Erkan12

Sentry.

@hammer_of_j2:

Demonknight is hardcore DC fan. Just saying.