This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Hawkwing (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Vs

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

It's like every day with the same old thing. Let's get some new combatants please.

#3 Posted by Shattered Hand (154 posts) - - Show Bio

But The Sentry would win anyways cause his powers are solar based so he'd just suck the light energy straight outta Superman.

#4 Posted by Hawkwing (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"It's like every day with the same old thing. Let's get some new combatants please."

Ugh...sorry, my bad. I'm still new here.

#5 Posted by Pontius (346 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know much about Sentry but he kinda seems like a Superman rip off.

#6 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio
Raines said:
"

"

Powers

The Sentry is one of the most powerful super-heroes in the Marvel Universe. It is not know the full extent of his powers but he has said that he can hear a butterfly's heartbeat in Africa from New York. He beat Galactus to a standstill (Very debated subject). He has shown Super-Strength, Speed, Flight and heightened human senses. Emma Frost stated that Sentry is one of the most powerful telepaths on Earth, having once wiped all memory of him from the each person on the planet.

During the Civil War, Spider-Man: and a group of SHIELD agents rank Sentry as the most powerful of all heroes, with Hulk as a second and Black Bolt as third.

Sentry, under extreme emotional distress, can resurrect a person, as manifested by his wife brought back to life just by his touch. He doesn't have control of this power yet, as he was shocked to that he even had that kind of power.

#7 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
mimic12 said:
"Raines said:
"

"

Powers

The Sentry is one of the most powerful super-heroes in the Marvel Universe. It is not know the full extent of his powers but he has said that he can hear a butterfly's heartbeat in Africa from New York. He beat Galactus to a standstill (Very debated subject). He has shown Super-Strength, Speed, Flight and heightened human senses. Emma Frost stated that Sentry is one of the most powerful telepaths on Earth, having once wiped all memory of him from the each person on the planet.

During the Civil War, Spider-Man: and a group of SHIELD agents rank Sentry as the most powerful of all heroes, with Hulk as a second and Black Bolt as third.

Sentry, under extreme emotional distress, can resurrect a person, as manifested by his wife brought back to life just by his touch. He doesn't have control of this power yet, as he was shocked to that he even had that kind of power.

"
Which source is this ?
#8 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

This is old. And Sentry loses this battle. He's not on Superman's level.

#9 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes wins my friends

#10 Posted by Booster Gold Prime (215 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawkwing said:
"

Vs

"
Man! This drawing of Sentry is terrible. The foreshortening is all out of whack! I just looks like he has a giant hand. LOL! And btw, big blue wins...annnnd isn't Sentry just a rehash of Solar Man from Superman IV.

caption

#11 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
Booster Gold Prime said:
"Hawkwing said:
"

Vs

"
Man! This drawing of Sentry is terrible. The foreshortening is all out of whack! I just looks like he has a giant hand. LOL! And btw, big blue wins...annnnd isn't Sentry just a rehash of Solar Man from Superman IV.

caption

"
lol when i look at the pic Sentry could be
#12 Posted by Lunacyde (19129 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry should win but because of his mental instability it can and will be argued he will lose.

#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins.He has greater feats than even Classic Sentry who wasn't mental unstable.

#14 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman will win this fight
#15 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Sentry should win but because of his mental instability it can and will be argued he will lose."
Not really. Him being mentally unstable doesn't mean anything. Superman beat Bizarro on occasion. Sentry is not as powerful as Superman. Sentry's unlimited potential can only be reached with a stable mind. Something that Sentry doesn't have.
#16 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Sentry has the potential to become more powerful then supes

but as of right now in a fight supes beats sentry

good fight though try againin a few years

assuming marvel doesnt kill robert off

#17 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"I think Sentry has the potential to become more powerful then supes"

We will know when he reaches this potential.
#18 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"I think Sentry has the potential to become more powerful then supes"

We will know when he reaches this potential."
Assuming marvel doesnt kill him off
#19 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"I think Sentry has the potential to become more powerful then supes

but as of right now in a fight supes beats sentry

good fight though try againin a few years

assuming marvel doesnt kill robert off"
Actually I dont think Sentry could be more powerful then Superman... if we use the entire DC actuality. Cause in DC One Million... Superman after spending thousands of years in the Sun becomes Superman Prime One Million ( and he is basically an Omnipotent being )... but this is all techincal BS

lol
#20 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes wins for now after Sentrys mini ser i might change my mind.

#21 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Raines said:
"

"
What do you mean "kinda?"

Superman for the win.
#22 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

I think sentry may win if he can radiate sunlight to weaken supes

#23 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"I think sentry may win if he can radiate sunlight to weaken supes"
radiate sunlight to weaken supes?! what the hell does that mean?! thats quite the contradictory there. Think of what you just wrote and please explain. Supes wins this hands down. 
#25 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Hasn't this been done for like a million times already? Superman wins because he's original, more experienced and sane.

Let it die...

#27 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"mimic12 said:
"Raines said:
"

"

Powers

"
Which source is this ?"

http://www.comicvine.com/sentry/29-1454/
#29 Posted by Lunacyde (19129 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Sentry should win but because of his mental instability it can and will be argued he will lose."
Not really. Him being mentally unstable doesn't mean anything. Superman beat Bizarro on occasion. Sentry is not as powerful as Superman. Sentry's unlimited potential can only be reached with a stable mind. Something that Sentry doesn't have."

That is exactly what I said dude
#30 Posted by Misty Knight (74 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Static Shock said:
"Lunacyde said:
Not really. Him being mentally unstable doesn't mean anything. Superman beat Bizarro on occasion. Sentry is not as powerful as Superman. Sentry's unlimited potential can only be reached with a stable mind. Something that Sentry doesn't have."

That is exactly what I said dude"
LOL.
#31 Posted by Lunacyde (19129 posts) - - Show Bio

I appreciate that someone find humor in it lol...Misty