Superman vs Sargeras

ui876will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ui876will

Information (For those who don't know much about the characters)

- Post Crisis Superman is one of the most powerful version of Superman,his power is enough to level planets,and survive almost anything,including Supernovas.

- Sargeras is by far,the most powerful creature in World of Warcraft,he is a Legendary Titan,founder of the Burning Legion and one of the creators of the multiverse.His power is enough to blow multiple galaxies by only lifting his hand.

Rules

- Morals off

- No prep

- Takes place in an Universe very far from here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can Superman defeat The Legendary Sargeras,or he would be stomped?

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By dawnone

SA supes tanked a Big Bang gg

ui876will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ui876will

@dawnone: What The Hell ??? Really ???

I guess I will change it then

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ui876will: No it wont. tanking doesnt save you from reality warping. Something sargeras is VERY capable of.

Rammiton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My only problem with this fight is the mere fact that Sargeras has only been hurt once in his entire history from a weapon crafted by a Demi-God. Even then the damage was meager. They don't exactly explain totally what the weapon was made out of so I'm not sure if Superman can actually hurt Sargeras.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b15216a2a1e3
deactivated-5b15216a2a1e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sargeras wins easily.

ui876will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ui876will: well like. Reality warping> everything except omnipotence so

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: seeing as how sa supes can fly faster than infinity I doubt it would factor also there are somethings that exceed reality warping such as the power of creation, which unlike reality warping that alters the fabric of reality creation builds Reality itself itself and can build it to any form it wishes or imagines etc.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone: * Reality warps creation out of existence* Now creation doesnt exist.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: without creation there can be no reality creation is what builds reality also some levels of creation such as the ability to create something out of nothing can't be warped as it can be made out of nothing which reality can't affect.

neoman90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a hard one. we dont know the extent of sargeras power, i am going to quess hes 2-7x as strong as kiljaden and archimonde. which will put him above justice league animated superman, and mos superman, and batman vs supermans superman. but not stronger than the stronger comic versions.

id say he beats mos and batmanvsupermans superman, but not the stronger comic versions. especially not the strongest ones. in general tho, this will be a tough battle for both of them. especially since sargeras is magic based, and supes is weak against magic. id say sargeras got the upperhand in most scenarios.

final_kaoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well by the time we get to fight Sarge, he's going to have trillions of hp.

Straja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neoman90: you do realise that archimonde and kil jeaden are insects in comparison to sargeras...strength of 200 dragons is like a 1 percent of his full strength...He is also manipulating the most powerful magical and demonic energies and he is eternal which means cant be killed by convetional means...Also when he steps on the field anything in 50 miles radious gets vaporized by his flames who are not embodiment of sun or normal fire,instead they are magical like his powers....Galactus is a decent foe for sargeras to fight but even there i give it to sargeras...Superman is nothing but a extraordinary mortal who will end up as herald or dead...Sargeras is just on another level of existing i think that is a good definition...Btw i cant wait to see what type of PIS from Blizzard will end his reign...

neoman90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@straja:

RIP superman. this was posted before i saw the antorus argus defeat cinematic. superman stands no chance at all. i based sargeras strenght on hes avatars, not hes titan body. he destroys superman.

Straja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Straja

@neoman90: Yeah agreed...Sargeras before fel corruption when he was a weaker and warrior of pantheon saw a planet being corrupt by old gods and he than choped a planet in two with a single swing of his sword...I read alot of Sargeras from lore and i came to conclusion that his power,existance and all that comes with that is on a high tier celestial level from Marvel...It is impossible for beings like Goku,Superman,Thor and many more to combat Sargeras...But blizzard will somehow nerf him and make him beatable like they did with Archimonde and Kil jaeden...

I do not know alot of characters in fiction so i cant say with accurate measure which character is good to fight Sargeras but one thing is for certain,superman can not defeat him it is just impossible...

Sargeras is also very powerful and manipulative telepath which means he can corrupt even the purest soul and plant a seed of evil in their minds...

Avatar image for phantomlantern8
PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are some powerful necromancers around here...

Avatar image for hoboswagginssidekick
HoboSwagginsSidekick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ui876will: he cleaved a planet in half with one swing of his sword and beat 5 other beings exactly like him, so yeah

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sargeras wins, even with only feats. With statements he stomps.

heigara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well sargeras casually cleaves planets in half and he also has too much hax for superman, moreover he would not even feel significant damage anyway due to being the dark titan,