• 59 results
#1 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins ?

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins. Too fast, too strong, too much versatility, and has range.

#3 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

finally we agree on somthing?

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think there's anyone who thinks Rogue could win.

#5 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

there could be a possable way?

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#7 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

she can absorb energy?

#8 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

She'd have to touch him to absorb his powers and that won't happen unless he lets it happen.

#9 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

thats her dirty little secret!

#10 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

superman where smart he go get the parsite and let rouge get hers thing on!!!!! lol

but super breath shes froze

heat vision burn to a crsip

and speed he whacks her hat up

#11 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

No way Rogue could win, even taking into account her absorption powers. Superman has tangled with Parasite too many times to let her have that advantage over him. Her strength levels are next nothing now aren't they? Even if she still had Ms. Marvel level power, it still wouldn't be close.

#12 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue would win easily because Superman is lame and he is also a nerd.

#13 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"Rogue would win easily because Superman is lame and he is also a nerd."

ok and whats rouge , a dumb country bum from thr boondock????

she emtional cause she cant kiss and get her thing on...

#14 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you read an X-Men book in the last 10 years? Rogue is now the leader of her own group of X-Men. She has elevated her power to a whole new level. I'm not sure if she could take Superman or not, but it would be close.

#15 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really.

#16 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Not really."

No? Its just a wash? Superman takes out Rogue no problem? How.

#17 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

Pick any of his powers and I can tell you how.

#18 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Strength

#19 Posted by Edenial (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#20 Posted by Edenial (90 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

He could always punch her. Pretty straightforward.

#22 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

If he did that, wouldnt she absorb his energy?

#23 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

doesnt take a few seconds to asorb energy.

superman wouldve punched her by then

#24 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Could be, I'm just trying to get the facts.

#25 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

The instant his fist hit her she'd be dead. There'd be no time for her to absorb anything.

#26 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Isnt she as strong if not stronger then Ms. Marvel? I think she could take a shot from Supes. Batman did and hes still kicking.

#27 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Prurience Man says:

"Gambler says:
"If he did that, wouldnt she absorb his energy?"
Does she absorb enery/power through her clothes now? If not, then he could always punch her in about 90% of her bodily surface area. Game over. Just for the record, I'm really like Rogue. I've always been a fan. And, despite my avatar/character bio, I'm not a Superman fan-boy."
Thats right, I was thinking he would punch her in the face, but he wouldnt have to.
Post Edited:2007-04-20 14:54:44
#28 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"She has Sunfire's powers, not Ms. Marvel's, and even Ms. Marvel's powers wouldn't be enough."

She doesnt have Ms. Marvel's flight and strength anymore?

#29 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"If he did that, wouldnt she absorb his energy?"

Does she absorb enery/power through her clothes now? If not, then he could always punch her in about 90% of her bodily surface area. Game over.

Just for the record, I'm really like Rogue. I've always been a fan. And, despite my avatar/character bio, I'm not a Superman fan-boy.

#30 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

She has Sunfire's powers, not Ms. Marvel's, and even Ms. Marvel's powers wouldn't be enough.

#31 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue fights nude = WIN

#32 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Those diminished over time, i think. She absorbed Sunfire's powers permanently later.

#33 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio

Her powers went funky after she absorbed a skrull in X-Treme X-Men, then she was powerless, then only had her own for a while and finally absorbed Sunfires powers when he was dying.

#34 Posted by Superkitty (1089 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see Rogue winning two ways, but these aren't very likely at all.

1) The Kryptonite card (almost required for any Superman vs. battle). Can she absorb energy from nonliving things? If she can't, there's two possibilities. Absorb the energy from someone that can absorb energy from nonliving things or have someone make living kryptonite and she could then absorb its energy.

2)She could line a lot of people up from least to most powerful, and deck them down the line, working her way up to Superman. (I'd tell her use the battle rankings here, except she'd have to fight Galactus before Spiderman). It'd have to fast, because earlier fight powers would dissipate. This would be a long line, so she'd better drink a couple of liters of Jolt, or somehow absorb Flash.

#35 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue it absorbs him the powers to Superman and she would become this way extremely strong and she would leave weak to Superman conquering it

#36 Posted by Logic Mark II (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman. Well Rogue isnt super strong anymore but she was a 40 tonner right? so she couldnt catch superman that way unless she got a lucky hit by surprise. Absorbtion well 1. Superman is an alien we dont know how her power would do against that. 2 it is possible for people to resist if they have enough power i.e Magneto has been shown to kiss her and have no ill effect he is just that powerfull...so maybe Supes could be too [dam i shouldnt have said Supes now im hungry for soup] 3. not sure about Supes rate of solar absorbtion but if it is fast and its sunny then he may actually be bale to keep up with her rate of drainage. Her main real advantage is being a girl and Superman isnt likely to smoosh her he would find some gentlemanly way to put her down.....then try and get some country tang GIGGITY-GOO.

#37 Posted by Case Closed (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman sees rouge and picks up a rock and throws it through her skull before she can even blink. Game over.

#38 Posted by ArchVenom (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok superman to me is just an over powered jerk. I say Rogue she could dodge him and grab his face therefore absorbing his powers...

#39 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

rouge

#40 Posted by SuperJon (7 posts) - - Show Bio

superman of course, he/she who thinks that rogue will win is a stupid biatch...

#41 Posted by Logic Mark II (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Im still thinking Superman has the biggest chance BUT Rogue does seem to be able to absorb powers veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery fast with very little contact nowadays...she punched Northstar in X-men 190 and got his powers [a punch isnt really long in terms of contact]. If Supes doesnt know about her absorbtion or gets caught by surprise [i know he is super fast but if she is trying to fry him and it obviously does nothing Superman will go into arrogance mode and feel he has no need to evade her...thus giving her an element of surprise].so barring anything like Superman being too overpowered [im not sure but didnt she absorb Thors powers and not just in a What if? If it is the case then i reckon she could do Supes] or his alien physiology she could absorb his abilities...and she has enough experience with laser vision, super strength, super speed, flight etc to be able to use his abilities convincingly.

#42 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

It hurts to say it, but Superman wins.

#43 Posted by utotheg38 (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

good thread, I'll go with roge. XD

#44 Posted by Enemybird (3338 posts) - - Show Bio

@shamgar said:

who wins ?

You could've put more effort in the details of the battle...

#45 Posted by utotheg38 (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird said:

@shamgar said:

who wins ?

You could've put more effort in the details of the battle...

lol

#46 Posted by Enemybird (3338 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

good thread, I'll go with roge. XD

who ever the hell that is XD

#47 Posted by super_psycho (2789 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman curb stomps rogue

#48 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

im confused as to why ppl are yelling spite at the top of their lungs. superman owns her easy. IF she absorbed his powers after his punch it would be too late cuz she would be KO'd from the punch.

#49 Posted by Nefarious (22898 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is Roge?

#50 Posted by Siafon (270 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Rogue, and hasn't this thread been done before?