Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#351  Edited By TifaLockhart

@CapitolPunishment said:

@TheFallenOne:

Apparently there was because you clearly did not get what I was talking about or simply chose to ignore it. I respectfully asked you to review something which you replied to with a short reply dismissing what I said with no explanation to support it. I also told you I did not want to re post things and be redundant but it seems I have to now.
There wasn't any need for such long post. Facts are:

QFT

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#353  Edited By TheFallenOne

@CapitolPunishment said:

@TheFallenOne:

Apparently there was because you clearly did not get what I was talking about or simply chose to ignore it. I respectfully asked you to review something which you replied to with a short reply dismissing what I said with no explanation to support it. I also told you I did not want to re post things and be redundant but it seems I have to now.

- both Superman and Quasar have shown superspeed.

Only Superman has the feats to support this claim.

Superman matched Flash Quasar matched Surfer, BRB with Stormbreaker (can
cross galaxy in hours), Nova Prime (can travel to another galaxy in
minutes, 12 minutes to be more precise), Thor with Mjolnir (can cross
Milky way in less than 1 minute)..

Yes, Superman has kept up with Flash moving FTL speeds in combat, when Flash goes all out (far exceeding FTL combat speeds) Sups can't keep. When Quasar actually fought the Silver Surfer there was no Super Speed shown to be involved, when characters are fighting at super speeds it is clearly illustrated that way. The rest of this part you are talking about traveling speeds which have nothing to do with actual combat speeds. Also, BRB, Nova and Thor are not in this battle and there travel speeds are completely irrelevant to this fight.

- only instance on which we have exat number of Superman's reaction time
is when he himself states (situation in whihc he carries a baby). So if
by this instance alone (which is actually only one) we base that
Superman has FTL reaction, whyc wouldn't we use the same for Quasar ?

Here is the difference, if that was Superman's only claim to have that reaction time I would dismiss that just as easily. The fact is that Superman has hundreds of panels showing him in combat at high speeds (not all ftl, but some), again this is shown with illustration. If he is fighting someone that is moving and fighting at light speed it would require nano second reaction time to defend himself and fight back, which he has shown dozens of times. Light travels approximately 1.1 foot in a nano second, that would be around the distance of a punch being thrown. Superman has reacted to these things many times, on a few occasions they were faster than light which would put his reaction speed even above that. Quasar has one scan and I explained above how its not really a nano second reaction feat but a mere expression.

Also how the hell are we going to know if characters are FTL if we
dismiss info given on panel ? Those actions are doubel standard my
friend.

In many cases the characters are stated to be moving at FTL speeds in the actual fights, as far as the speedsters go that's the norm. Nothing from that scan from the TI is showing nano-second reaction time feat for the many reasons I have already stated in my earlier post, in addition Quasar would need additional feats to back up that claim, he has been around forever so if he has those reflexes they would have been showcased. Marvel does this all the time with the characters that have this ability. On the other hand one can post countless Superman combat speed feats.

Again if we take that Supes is FTL in reaction with only one showings,
why should we dismiss Quasar's showings and refering (in the scans i
posted he stated that it was easy to dodge) ?

Well my friend, as I said above, luckily for Superman he does not only have that one scan, if that was the case I would take his Super speed as a grain of salt. Fighting multiple Light speeders in different comics through out the years and reacting to FTL H2H attacks is nano-second reaction/combat speed at the very least. Again, Quasar has nothing but an expression going for him right now.

No the only one here ignoring facts is you. In those instances to which you refere wasn;t stated that they fought at FTL speed or even relativistic speed. Superman fought his enemies at high speed and your opinion was that it was FTL. Note the words your opinion not statement on panel. Even in instance with Flash we really don't know if they were FTL unless it was stated.

Contrary to your opinion. Quasar has dipslayed FTL travel many times and operations in super speeds with Quantum Bands. He doesn't fight with his fists so you won't see him punching his opponents in blur motions. He has auto shiled against energy attacks and objects coming at him so heat vision won't work and Sueprman draining him won't work. They only option is Supes gonig inot slug fest which is useless against Quasar.

I see that we don't have anything to discuss anymore since you're ignoring the obvious. I don't want to end up in net fight with you, so i won't insist any furthere in changing your opinion since it can't be done(since you don't want to except the facts) and would result in flame war.

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFallenOne

No the only one here ignoring facts is you. In those instances to which you refere wasn;t stated that they fought at FTL speed or even relativistic speed. Superman fought his enemies at high speed and your opinion was that it was FTL. Note the words your opinion not statement on panel. Even in instance with Flash we really don't know if they were FTL unless it was stated.

I already addressed this, no every battle with a speedster it will say that they are moving FTL speeds but its a known fact thats the norm. Even if I granted you that (which I'm not) there are still scans that say the words light speed anyway, look them up yourself. On top of that he has hundreds of showing demonstrating super speed, again, Quasar has nothing.

Contrary to your opinion. Quasar has dipslayed FTL travel many times and operations in super speeds with Quantum Bands. 

Now you're resorting to making things up and putting words in my mouth, when I began this discussion I was very civil, I would expect you would be the same. I never stated he cant travel at FTL speeds. However not that it even matters in this battle anyway, FTL travel speeds have nothing to do with combat speeds, reflexes and reaction times. Show me scans of Quasar displaying Super speed then?

He doesn't fight with his fists so you won't see him punching his opponents in blur motions.

To bad for him because he is to slow to avoid getting punched here, maybe he should have brushed up on his H2H. 

And for the point you are trying to make, his opponent would be shown as a blurr if it was a feat involving Super Speed, he doesn't have to shown that way.  There are scans of Hal Jordan chasing Barry Allen around a city trying to catch him with the ring and actually coming close, the Flash said himself in that scan he was traveling at light speed and was shown as a blurr and in multiple places in a single panel. I'm looking for a feat like that from Quasar.

He has auto shiled against energy attacks and objects coming at him so heat vision won't work and Sueprman draining him won't work.

His constructs are sometimes impressive when dealing with energy attacks, he can absorb and or redirect massive amounts of it. The problem is he would be laying on the floor trying to figure out what happened to him before his so called "auto shields" are active, or he would be dead. As stated and proven already Quasar has not shown reaction time to deal with a blitz from Superman.

They only option is Supes gonig inot slug fest which is useless against Quasar.

It not useless:

1) He would be blitz and won't even know what hit him. 2) He would be dead before he even knew he was in a fight.

If this was not a blood lusted battle it would be interesting If we want to play sporty and say Superman gave him time to put up his shields it does not matter, he can break right through them. There was a few PIS showings of Quasars constructs holding up to high end attacks from the entire Avenger roster including the SS and Thor hammer. The problem is that many of these characters including Thor, Hulk, SS, and even Benn Grimm  have broken Quasars constructs on there own quite easily. Gladiator has also defeated him. Anyway the battle wont even get to that.

I see that we don't have anything to discuss anymore since you're ignoring the obvious.

Sorry If you feel that way, I all did was point out a huge flaw in that feat that most seem to miss and without anything supporting it its a pretty meaningless feat as far as the nano-second department is concerned. It was an impressive all around feat though.

I don't want to end up in net fight with you, so i won't insist any furthere in changing your opinion since it can't be done(since you don't want to except the facts) and would result in flame war.

I respect that so this discussion can end here before it becomes uncivil. However if you happen to find something showcasing Quasars super speed/reaction time I would be happy to look at it.

Thanks for the chat.
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#356  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@CapitolPunishment: I approve.

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357  Edited By YoungGunna
@TheFallenOne said:

@CapitolPunishment said:

@TheFallenOne:

Yes, Superman has kept up with Flash moving FTL speeds in combat, when Flash goes all out (far exceeding FTL combat speeds) Sups can't keep. When Quasar actually fought the Silver Surfer there was no Super Speed shown to be involved, when characters are fighting at super speeds it is clearly illustrated that way. The rest of this part you are talking about traveling speeds which have nothing to do with actual combat speeds. Also, BRB, Nova and Thor are not in this battle and there travel speeds are completely irrelevant to this fight.

Here is the difference, if that was Superman's only claim to have that reaction time I would dismiss that just as easily. The fact is that Superman has hundreds of panels showing him in combat at high speeds (not all ftl, but some), again this is shown with illustration. If he is fighting someone that is moving and fighting at light speed it would require nano second reaction time to defend himself and fight back, which he has shown dozens of times. Light travels approximately 1.1 foot in a nano second, that would be around the distance of a punch being thrown. Superman has reacted to these things many times, on a few occasions they were faster than light which would put his reaction speed even above that. Quasar has one scan and I explained above how its not really a nano second reaction feat but a mere expression.

friend.

In many cases the characters are stated to be moving at FTL speeds in the actual fights, as far as the speedsters go that's the norm. Nothing from that scan from the TI is showing nano-second reaction time feat for the many reasons I have already stated in my earlier post, in addition Quasar would need additional feats to back up that claim, he has been around forever so if he has those reflexes they would have been showcased. Marvel does this all the time with the characters that have this ability. On the other hand one can post countless Superman combat speed feats.

Well my friend, as I said above, luckily for Superman he does not only have that one scan, if that was the case I would take his Super speed as a grain of salt. Fighting multiple Light speeders in different comics through out the years and reacting to FTL H2H attacks is nano-second reaction/combat speed at the very least. Again, Quasar has nothing but an expression going for him right now.

Contrary to your opinion. Quasar has dipslayed FTL travel many times and operations in super speeds with Quantum Bands. He doesn't fight with his fists so you won't see him punching his opponents in blur motions. He has auto shiled against energy attacks and objects coming at him so heat vision won't work and Sueprman draining him won't work. They only option is Supes gonig inot slug fest which is useless against Quasar.

I see that we don't have anything to discuss anymore since you're ignoring the obvious. I don't want to end up in net fight with you, so i won't insist any furthere in changing your opinion since it can't be done(since you don't want to except the facts) and would result in flame war.

How is Superman blitzing Quasar "useless"? We've seen it done multiple times before by foes much slower than Superman. 
Makkari has blitzed him effortsley: 
No Caption Provided

This was Makkari before he even began focusing his energies for enhancing his speed, and he was far slower than Superman.   
 In fact, the issue before that blitz, he was stated to be moving at almost escape velocity, and Quasar still wasn’t fast enough to catch-up with him. He had to shoot him with an energy blast as the distance between them was increasing. And Makkari w as travelling in a straight line aswell.  

Then we have him being dragged by Makkari across the world, and his perception was nothing than a blur. 
No Caption Provided

We also have Whizzer moving so fast he doesn’t even see him, who then speedblitzes him aswell:  

Quasar being able to even know that he’s been attacked by Superman is a stretch but saying that he’s fast enough to handle them is just ridiculous. 
I have no doubt that Quasar would be able to drain Supes but I also have no doubt that a bloodlusted Superman would end this match before Quasar could even comprehend draining as a option. 

Superman takes this...
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#358  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@czarny_samael666 said:

@tensor said:

@czarny_samael666:he drain mageddon or whatever its name is in world war 3

@termiteone4ever said:

@tensor said:

Yes my point Exactly. I am surprise DC never made a dark superman Off this Feat he did.

He drained nothing, he absorbed it. A huge difference. Quasar was drainning anykind of energy that was used against him. Just to have a litlle power up he drained a star. He drained Adam Warlock, Jack of Hearts, was drainning Surfer (who can't be completly drained, but still couldn't stop Quasar from drainning him) etc.

If you steal energy from another object it is draining, please I would love for you to explain the difference.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359  Edited By buttersdaman000
@CapitolPunishment:  
You raise some interesting points........I may have to reconsider Quasars speed......
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@tensor said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@tensor said:

Yes my point Exactly. I am surprise DC never made a dark superman Off this Feat he did.

He drained nothing, he absorbed it. A huge difference. Quasar was drainning anykind of energy that was used against him. Just to have a litlle power up he drained a star. He drained Adam Warlock, Jack of Hearts, was drainning Surfer (who can't be completly drained, but still couldn't stop Quasar from drainning him) etc.

If you steal energy from another object it is draining, please I would love for you to explain the difference.

If energy is touching You - it is absorbing.
If there is distance between You and energy and this energy doesn't go to You, but You make it come to You - it is drainning.

For example Absorbing Man, Bishop or IIRC also Black King (Sebastian Shaw) can do first thing, but they can't do second one. 
Quasar, Surfer, Thor (Mjolnir acctually) - they can do both. 
Similar difference is between Superman and Cap. Atom or Hal Jordan in DC.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361  Edited By TheFallenOne

@YoungGunna said:

@TheFallenOne said:

@CapitolPunishment said:

@TheFallenOne:

friend.

How is Superman blitzing Quasar "useless"? We've seen it done multiple times before by foes much slower than Superman.
Makkari has blitzed him effortsley:
No Caption Provided

This was Makkari before he even began focusing his energies for enhancing his speed, and he was far slower than Superman.
In fact, the issue before that blitz, he was stated to be moving at almost escape velocity, and Quasar still wasn’t fast enough to catch-up with him. He had to shoot him with an energy blast as the distance between them was increasing. And Makkari w as travelling in a straight line aswell.
Then we have him being dragged by Makkari across the world, and his perception was nothing than a blur.
No Caption Provided

We also have Whizzer moving so fast he doesn’t even see him, who then speedblitzes him aswell:
Quasar being able to even know that he’s been attacked by Superman is a stretch but saying that he’s fast enough to handle them is just ridiculous.
I have no doubt that Quasar would be able to drain Supes but I also have no doubt that a bloodlusted Superman would end this match before Quasar could even comprehend draining as a option. Superman takes this...

I like how you took things out of contest totaly. First of all the scan you posted is rookie Quasar when he still was learning how to use Quantum Bands. But lets analyze the scans.

On the first scan Quasar didn't even wanted to fight him

And at the end he actually cought him, read the text before you post. So nice try.

Again you atempting to downgrade. Quasar wasn't increasing his speed because of hazard to enviroment (he was afradi of Makkari's speeading effect so it was obvious). Third scan confirms that he even a rookie could shot energy blasts at light speed

I didn't included 2nd scan since it's about velocity value of Makkari and you already stated how fast he was going.

In this case he didn't enhanced his senses

As you see Whizzer didn't blitzed him at all. But those scans confimr two important things:

- even as rookie Quasar had auto-shields

- since he was totaly unaware of that ability it confirms my statement that Quasar at that time didn't had much experience with full capabilties of QB(he couldn't amp his abilties at that time)

But you also missed one far more important thing. Quasar at that time didn't had "quantum jump" ability - which basilcy alows him FTL reaction since it's a quantum teleportation.

Anyway there's no point in arguing since Superman can't touch him. That's because super -breathe and heat vision are out becasue of the auto-shileds. And Speed-blitz is out because of the auto -shields again, also those auto shileds are for 2 decades supernova + in durability. I was dicussing his reaction only because of the formality.

@CapitolPunishment: Ok think whatever you want. Just to say that his auto-shilelds don't depend on his reaction, but on the proximity of object/energy blast coming at him. The faster that object/energy blast is the faster will auto-shields activate. And in TI he has shown better reaction than Superman (far better to be more precise), and that feat is draining Annihillators and shielding them in less than nano-second.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The whole point about Quasar's speed isn't that he can use it offensively, but that he can summon shields that fast.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#363  Edited By AssertingValor

Still a close battle here, but i got Quasar's back still.............................

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@czarny_samael666 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@tensor said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@tensor said:

If energy is touching You - it is absorbing. If there is distance between You and energy and this energy doesn't go to You, but You make it come to You - it is drainning. For example Absorbing Man, Bishop or IIRC also Black King (Sebastian Shaw) can do first thing, but they can't do second one. Quasar, Surfer, Thor (Mjolnir acctually) - they can do both. Similar difference is between Superman and Cap. Atom or Hal Jordan in DC.

I get it now thanks.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@tensor said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@tensor said:

If energy is touching You - it is absorbing. If there is distance between You and energy and this energy doesn't go to You, but You make it come to You - it is drainning. For example Absorbing Man, Bishop or IIRC also Black King (Sebastian Shaw) can do first thing, but they can't do second one. Quasar, Surfer, Thor (Mjolnir acctually) - they can do both. Similar difference is between Superman and Cap. Atom or Hal Jordan in DC.

I get it now thanks.

No problem ;)
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366  Edited By YoungGunna
@TheFallenOne:  
   I like how you took things out of contest totaly 
And I like how you can't even spell 'context' correctly, bro its not "contest" and missed the entire point of the scans. 

First of all the scan you posted is rookie Quasar when he still was learning how to use Quantum Bands. But lets analyze the scans. 
What does being a rookie have to do with him consistently being unable to react to blitzes? I thought the Q bands gives him nanoseconds reaction timing? And if you think a bloodlusted Superman is gong to give Quasar any time to amp his physical attributes, then your kidding yourself. 

On the first scan Quasar didn't even wanted to fight him 
And what does this have to do with Quasar being able to react to the blitzes? Who would let themselves get hit time after time again when they just can avoid the blitz all together?  

And at the end he actually cought him, read the text before you post. So nice try. 
To bad for Quasar that Superman hits much harder and faster and can use pressure points unlike Makkari did, Quasar would be out by that time against a bloodlusted Supes.So nice try at trying to make sense, fail. 

Again you atempting to downgrade. 
As if your the one to talk, the amount of times you've attempted to downgrade characters( mainly from Wildstorm/DC) is truly legendary, stop being a hypocrite. 
And I'm not trying to downgrade sh!t, just calling it like it is.

Quasar wasn't increasing his speed because of hazard to enviroment (he was afradi of Makkari's speeading effect so it was obvious). 
Yes, the amping of speed that Superman isn't allowing him to think about better yet do. 

Third scan confirms that he even a rookie could shot energy blasts at light speed 
If the slower Makkari was just a blur to Quasar, what makes you think he could even see Superman to blast? And why would Superman be running from him especially in a straight line? 

In this case he didn't enhanced his senses 
Which is yet another thing Superman would not let Quasar do...  

As you see Whizzer didn't blitzed him at all.
He blitzed a vortex around Quasar. 

- even as rookie Quasar had auto-shields
    Anyway there's no point in arguing since Superman can't touch him. That's because super -breathe and heat vision are out becasue of the auto-shileds. And Speed-blitz is out because of the auto -shields again, also those auto shileds are for 2 decades supernova + in durability.  
Quasar's auto shields aren't consistent enough to hold off Superman bloodlusted -   he got to the photosphere of the sun in the Galactic Storm tie in arc (while he was fighting Binary) he was afraid that he was going to be burned to death. Phyla was sure she was going to be killed in a Guardians of the Galaxy book if she was exposed to the photosphere of a star. He couldn't even get Gladiator to LET GO OF HIM,  his arm was being crushed through his aura by a one handed Gladiator  and desperately projected spikes from his bands into Gladiator's hands to get him off. And it's been shattered by Impulse of the Imperial Guard.  
Not mention phasing/vibrating has proven extremely effective against Quasar on at least one occasion that I can recall (The Red Ghost). Add in the fact that Quasar has almost always had trouble against serious top tiers in strength (Gladiator, Tutinex, Masterson), Superman would be no different. 

But you also missed one far more important thing. Quasar at that time didn't had "quantum jump" ability - which basilcy alows him FTL reaction since it's a quantum teleportation 
Then why did Gladiator react to it? 

I was dicussing his reaction only because of the formality.
You think Quasar's reaction time is within 0.00000001 seconds because he said "he didn't give us a nanosecond's grace"? 

I won't even point out that it's a gross idiocy if you've actually read up on the character, because this goes far beyond that.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungGunna: I've already exposed that "nano-second" feat for what it was and you clearly reinforced it by showing Quasar getting blitz by characters slower, weaker and far less powerful than a blood-lusted Superman. Now some people are using the "auto-shield" argument as a defense. That defense was used for the lanterns who have confirmed on panel ftl reactions but the some people would not accept those clear on panel showings. Now said people are now trying to use that logic for Quasar who has no on panel ftl reactions in combat at all and has been speed blitz quite a few times now. The irony almost makes me not even read this thread anymore.

Zansuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368  Edited By Zansuke

New poster here, but previous poster on other forums...

Superman's best chance here is to make it a slug fest and beat Quasar physically... as most of Superman's battles.

Quasar is the type who can produce constructs instantly and he has power drain as most stated.

I think the fight starts off with Superman attempting a blitz, but Quasar's ability to auto-shield (almost instantly) prevents heavy damage for him. Whilst in defending.... I dont see why he cannot drain Superman's power discretely. Superman's attacks become less and less powerful, speed decreasing etc... Unless the fight is in the Sun or extremely close to it, Superman's rate of rejuvination is less than the drain..... there will be a window where Quasar can attack a significantly weakenned Superman.

Unless Superman detects his power being drained, he can fly away and attack in between Quasar trailing him and him stopping..

But Quasar can nullify that by staying put and waiting for Superman to come back...

Superman's intelligent enough to realize this the second time and will most likely look for alternatives to beat him... maybe using the environment to his advantage. But basically it can be a very long battle depending on Superman's tactic... I think eventually if Quasar realizes Superman is rejuvinating near a yellow star, he'd fly off as far as possible from Superman's source of rejuvination.. if Superman follows, then Quasar has this won.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369  Edited By jeanroygrant

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Quasar.
majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#370  Edited By majestic99

Quasar wins. He can absorb Superman's solar energy(depriving Superman of his kryptonian powers).

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread again..
Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QUASAR

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373  Edited By buttersdaman000

Wasnt this already squashed?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#374  Edited By Static Shock

The arguments for Quasar are not only desperate, but hilarious at best.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#375  Edited By buttersdaman000

And show an obvious ignorance of Superman....

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Quasar.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377  Edited By _Black

Lol

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#378  Edited By terry2012

I going with Supes because he didn't say with or without the arms bands.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar has too many methods of winning this.

His speed is at least comparable with Superman's, as Quasar can move several times faster than the speed of light, and he reaches those speeds in a fraction of a second, which would allow him these speeds in combat.

He's shown he can perceive other objects moving multiple times the speed of light, and can react to objects while he is moving multiple times the speed of light.

Over and above all this he can tap into Superman's solar energy and drain it out of him (a tactic he will use btw). He can also BFR Superman into the Quantum Zone if he can't beat him otherwise (though I doubt he'll even have to resort to that). He can project red sun radiation if he absolutely has to, as he can absorb energy and re-use it however he wants.

With his limited cosmic awareness, he could forcibly quantum jump himself and Superman to a red sun.

He can sling out 100 megaton blasts pretty easily, and he can tank a nega bomb, and has tanked Earth destroying bombs in the past. So his durability is no joke.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar is out of supermans league, the bands make him much too versatile, he has many different ways of beating him, he could turn supermans blood to red sun light, and turn his bones into kyrptonite. The bands are vastly more powerful than any single gl ring they don't just make constructs, they can manipulate matter and energy, drain energy and disperse molecules, the bands also make him as durable as at least 3 gls put together

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as it pains me, Quasar would destroy him.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar wins.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big-Q

Symbolism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

He can project red sun radiation if he absolutely has to, as he can absorb energy and re-use it however he wants.

With his limited cosmic awareness, he could forcibly quantum jump himself and Superman to a red sun.

This is assuming Quasar has prior knowledge right?

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest:

No, just no. Quasar can rank him almost in every aspect but mostly he can make him pretty much strengthless by draining him clean. Quasar takes this.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In character Quasar wins, bloodlusted Supes caves in his skull.

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@simon_the_digger:

So bloodlusted gives him somehow now some new powers? Supes might be on the edge, but bloodlust gives still him nothing against the drain. And Quasar is also lusted, so he is freaking serious taking it down fast.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@direflash: i want Just to disagree With the magority :D Supes has been Drained Before And Survived Going Inside a Volcan . Like i said I want Just to disagree with Most of u :D .

Quasar Win After a Good Battle a Bloodlusted supes Would Win :) .

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#398  Edited By Direflash
monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In character, yes Quasar can and will beat Superman, by using his cosmic awareness to identify a possible power source and/or simply draining him. His best attribute is thinking in his battles, but this is not the case here, he is bloodlusted, he will not utilize his abilities like an in character Quasar would. Bloodlust does not automatically make a character stronger, one must consider that character's powerset and in what state of mind they best make use of it. Normal Quasar analyses his opponent, so in this scenario bloodlust is a handicap for him.

This is what an angry Quasar does, much less bloodlusted.

So charging a bloodlusted Superman isn't how Quasar is going to win this match. He gets put down hard because of the character stipulation.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@simon_the_digger:

So bloodlusted gives him somehow now some new powers? Supes might be on the edge, but bloodlust gives still him nothing against the drain. And Quasar is also lusted, so he is freaking serious taking it down fast.

Ever seen a bloodlusted Quasar drain ?, I haven't. How would he know Clark is powered by solar radiation in the first place? Ever seen a bloodlusted Quasar use his comsic awareness?.Making him bloodlusted sorta handicaps him because he won't be utilizing his abilities, all I ever saw a bloodlusted Quasar do is bullrush and that won't end well against Clark in a bloodlusted state. In character, Wendell is going to win 10/10 because he utilizes his abilities too the fullest then, making some characters bloodlusted doesn't make the stronger, it puts them at a disadvantage and Quasar is probably one.