Avatar image for ___living_tribunal_22__
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The man with the bands FTW.

You are 100% correct. Especially if Quasar is bloodlusted. The thing of why you say he is weak is because he doesn't have the willpower to use them fully, because of morals. This fight is no morals. An idea of how powerful is a bloodlusted Quasar, I recall Maelstrom (avatar of Oblivion) using the bands without limitations, he withstand a blast of Thanos using the Infinity Gauntlet and then laughed at him. 

PS: Especial thanks to pooty for teaching me this.
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:

@dboyrules2011 said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
@czarny_samael said:
Quasar stomp...
Why oh let me guess you teach and preaching draining again dont you ever get tired of talking about draining lets say draining dont work 9/10 its not gonna work
Why would draining not work on Superman? Because you're too much of a fanboy to admit it?
fanboy no show me proof it works you will never show me proof beacause they not from the same universe so stop preaching draining it dosent work besides draining how do quasar win
No, You have to prove that Superman can resist some powerfull drainer who would be able to drain someone who can easily summon energy of a star. If You won't - Quasar stomps.
Prove Quasar can stop Superman Super Speed. BRF. Prove Quasar can withstand physical force on a Superman level. Prove Quasar can fight off astral protection.   Do all that then I will prove Superman can resist top tier energy drainers. 

Really all I gotta say is Parasite but seriously you guys dont read Sueprman comics. This is very disappointing to me.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#204  Edited By YoungGunna

Whats stopping Superman from blitzing Quasar than vibrating his hand through his heart or hitting him with nerve strikes like he did to Magog...Just because you have Cosmic Awareness doesn't mean you can react Superman can move faster than thought, Quasar was having a having a hard time reacting to asteroids during Cosmic Powers Unlimited # 5 now imagine someone who can easily fly faster than 18 times the speed of light blitzing him than vibrating there hands through his heart...Quasar can drain at the speed of thought and Superman can Fly faster than than the speed of thought he could end this match instantly....Quasars shields and constructs depends on Quasar's reaction time to initiate leaving him vulnerable to Supermans blitzs...

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungGunna said:
Whats stopping Superman from blitzing Quasar than vibrating his hand through his heart or hitting him with nerve strikes like he did to Magog...Just because you have Cosmic Awareness doesn't mean you can react Superman can move faster than thought, Quasar was having a having a hard time reacting to asteroids during Cosmic Powers Unlimited # 5 now imagine someone who can easily fly faster than 18 times the speed of light blitzing him than vibrating there hands through his heart...Quasar can drain at the speed of thought and Superman can Fly faster than than the speed of thought he could end this match instantly....Quasars shields and constructs depends on Quasar's reaction time to initiate leaving him vulnerable to Supermans blitzs...
They dont even know what cosmic awareness is....cosmic awareness tells them the state of the universe and the different types of energies in the universe. As well as a idea of the life that exist in that universe. Cosmic awareness is not omniscience. He doesnt know all things. He doesnt know whats going to happen in the fight before it happens. It doesnt work that way.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By YoungGunna
@supermandefender said:
@YoungGunna said:
They dont even know what cosmic awareness is....cosmic awareness tells them the state of the universe and the different types of energies in the universe. As well as a idea of the life that exist in that universe. Cosmic awareness is not omniscience. He doesnt know all things. He doesnt know whats going to happen in the fight before it happens. It doesnt work that way.  
If Quasar doesn't have any showings of him using his Cosmic Awareness as omniscience than he gets speed blitzed resulting in a bloodlusted Superman having his hands vibrated through his heart...
YouFinished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By YouFinished
@YoungGunna said:
Whats stopping Superman from blitzing Quasar than vibrating his hand through his heart or hitting him with nerve strikes like he did to Magog
How is Superman going to blitz someone who has nanosecond speed reaction?  Did Superman get some kind of upgrade recently?  
Just because you have Cosmic Awareness doesn't mean you can react Superman can move faster than thought, Quasar was having a having a hard time reacting to asteroids during Cosmic Powers Unlimited # 5
Quasar doesn't have cosmic awarness. And since when is Superman faster than thought and how fast is it even considered in the DCU? Because it is not the same for all universes. Also, Quasar was only having a hard time because he was trying to keep up with Surfer.  
now imagine someone who can easily fly faster than 18 times the speed of light blitzing him than vibrating there hands through his heart...
Supes has vibrated through people before? And I doubt Supes could go from 0 to 18x the speed of light from only 40 feet away.  
Quasar can drain at the speed of thought and Superman can Fly faster than than the speed of thought he could end this match instantly....Quasars shields and constructs depends on Quasar's reaction time to initiate leaving him vulnerable to Supermans blitzs...
Quasar can drain at nanosecond speed but speed of thought? May I ask, where are you getting this from?
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By demifiend

supes takes this

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By jojjimbo

I'm gonna say Quasar in a tough fight.

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By YoungGunna
@YouFinished:  
How is Superman going to blitz someone who has nanosecond speed reaction?  Did Superman get some kind of upgrade recently?    
Superman has blitzed WW even though she has nanosecond reaction timing better than Quasars so whats your point...  

No Caption Provided
Quasar doesn't have cosmic awarness 
Okay someone earlier said he had it I got confused...  

And since when is Superman faster than thought and how fast is it even considered in the DCU? Because it is not the same for all universes 
I was referring to Superman being able to beat Quasar to a bloody pulp before he could even comprehend it Superman has shown much greater combat speeds than Quasar he wouldn't even allow a single idea manifest into his mind before he could paralyze him with nerve strikes or vibrate his hands through his heart...    
Heres he is using nerve strikes against another Krytonian being named Gor... 
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also, Quasar was only having a hard time because he was trying to keep up with Surfer.   
Wasn't referring to Quasar fighting SS I was talking about Quasar having trouble reacting to speeding Asteroids which tells all about his reaction timing Superman is many time faster then them...  
No Caption Provided

Supes has vibrated through people before?
Superman can use his speed to achieve an intangible state by controlling the vibration of his molecules like he did to Doomsday... 

And I doubt Supes could go from 0 to 18x the speed of light from only 40 feet away. 
Doesn't have to go that fast though that he can even bltiz someone even from close distances and S uperman has already shown he can raise his body and senses to stay at super speeds without slowing down leaving Quasar not a inch to breath...  
 This just shows him able to blitz from up close...
 This just shows him able to blitz from up close...

Quasar can drain at nanosecond speed but speed of thought? May I ask, where are you getting this from?
I meant Quasar wont even get the chance to even think about draining a bloodlusted Supes he'd  be downed by nerve strikes or Supes could vibrate his hand through Quasars heart before he could even think of making a move....
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Quasar.
dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#212  Edited By dernman

Superman

YouFinished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By YouFinished
@YoungGunna said:    
Superman has blitzed WW even though she has nanosecond reaction timing better than Quasars so whats your point... 
she was already preoccupied and i highly doubt diana is faster than quasar. 
Okay someone earlier said he had it I got confused...  

I was referring to Superman being able to beat Quasar to a bloody pulp before he could even comprehend it Superman has shown much greater combat speeds than Quasar he wouldn't even allow a single idea manifest into his mind before he could paralyze him with nerve strikes or vibrate his hands through his heart...    
Heres he is using nerve strikes against another Krytonian being named Gor... 
Supes is not that fast, man.     
Wasn't referring to Quasar fighting SS I was talking about Quasar having trouble reacting to speeding Asteroids which tells all about his reaction timing Superman is many time faster then them... 
i wasn't referring to quasar fighting ss either. i was referring to that scan. if you look at it you can see he is trying to keep up with the surfer.  and superman is many times faster than ss and quasar? nope.
Superman can use his speed to achieve an intangible state by controlling the vibration of his molecules like he did to Doomsday... 
he phased past a beam though, it's not the same. i'm asking, when has he phased through a person or even other solid matter and where was it stated he can vibrate his molecules like the flash? 
Doesn't have to go that fast though that he can even bltiz someone even from close distances and S uperman has already shown he can raise his body and senses to stay at super speeds without slowing down leaving Quasar not a inch to breath...
Huh?  
Anyways, cool scan but it does not indicate that he went from 0-18x the speed of light. 
I meant Quasar wont even get the chance to even think about draining a bloodlusted Supes he'd  be downed by nerve strikes or Supes could vibrate his hand through Quasars heart before he could even think of making a move....
But supes is not that fast though.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By YoungGunna
@YouFinished:  
she was already preoccupied and i highly doubt diana is faster than quasar. 
She was already preoccupied with what? 
Never said WW was faster in straight away speed but when it comes down to reaction timing and combat speed her feats trump Quasar's in that department...  

i wasn't referring to quasar fighting ss either. i was referring to that scan. if you look at it you can see he is trying to keep up with the surfer. 
I was referring to how horrible off a job Quasar was doing trying to react and outmaneuver those asteroids SS was smoking him... 

and superman is many times faster than ss and quasar? nope 
I wasn't referring to him being faster than either on of them but while where on the subject Supes being faster than Surfer no and Supes having better reaction timing, faster traveling feats and better combat speed than Quasar yes... 

he phased past a beam though, it's not the same. i'm asking, when has he phased through a person or even other solid matter and where was it stated he can vibrate his molecules like the flash?  
Here he vibrates his hands through Cyborg and destroys him... 
No Caption Provided
Huh?   
It means that even if Quasar managed to react to one blitz(which I doubt) Superman doesn't slow down one bit leading to blitz after blitz 

Anyways, cool scan but it does not indicate that he went from 0-18x the speed of light.  
This is the part where you find where I ever said he went from 0 to 18 times the peed of light instantly... The point of the scan was to show that he can react before his opponent and that he can strike multiple times in one blitz....

But supes is not that fast though. 
You sure about that... 
Combat speed in use against a Imperiex probe... 
Combat speed in use against a Imperiex probe... 
 Combat speed against Mongul...
 Combat speed against Mongul...
 BFRing Parasite before a group of Supervillians could even react...
 BFRing Parasite before a group of Supervillians could even react...
 Faster than light in space...
 Faster than light in space...
 Foot Speed...
 Foot Speed...
 Blitzed the moon...
 Blitzed the moon...
 Just scratching the surface Quasar can't handle a Bloodlusted Superman's speed once Superman gets his hands on him he could use nerve strikes on him, vibrate his hand through him, or just simply use his combat speed to rapidly beat him to a pulp not allowing him to put any extra shielding up or drain...
YouFinished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By YouFinished
@YoungGunna said:

@YouFinished: 
Never said WW was faster in straight away speed but when it comes down to reaction timing and combat speed her feats trump Quasar's in that department...  

she was blocking some kind of beams and facing another direction. also, blitzing some who is not as powerful as you is not that impressive. and no one mentioned "straight away speed". if you can show me some scans of diana performing faster than nanosecond reaction speed that would be nice. 

I was referring to how horrible off a job Quasar was doing trying to react and outmaneuver those asteroids SS was smoking him... 

yes, i know. it is because he is trying to keep up surfer who probably does that on a daily basis and quasar does not. and you have to take note that their most likely flying ftl+ speeds.

I wasn't referring to him being faster than either on of them but while where on the subject Supes being faster than Surfer no and Supes having better reaction timing, faster traveling feats and better combat speed than Quasar yes..

and you have yet to prove that.   

Here he vibrates his hands through Cyborg and destroys him... 

he didn't vibrate his "hands" through anything. he had his arm in his chest then vibrated it thus destroying him. he did not phase through anything like you been implying.

It means that even if Quasar managed to react to one blitz(which I doubt) Superman doesn't slow down one bit leading to blitz after blitz ...

yeah sure, supes could try to blitz and quasar evades and then drains him. then supes tries agai-...oh wait.   

This is the part where you find where I ever said he went from 0 to 18 times the peed of light instantly... The point of the scan was to show that he can react before his opponent and that he can strike multiple times in one blitz....

well you implied he would blizting quasar at those speeds from 40 feet away which it needs to be instant to accomplish. and the point of the scan is pointless. 

You sure about that...  Just scratching the surface Quasar can't handle a Bloodlusted Superman's speed once Superman gets his hands on him he could use nerve strikes on him, vibrate his hand through him, or just simply use his combat speed to rapidly beat him to a pulp not allowing him to put any extra shielding up or drain...

those scans don't prove anything. he moves at random speeds on most of them and on the "foot speed" one, it says hes only moving at 2000 miles per second, that's nowhere near light speed. and on the "blitzing moon", it says hes only approaching light speed. and how do you blitz an inanimate object? also, i'm starting to question if you even know who quasar is. 

P.S; you know you don't have to make your scans that large, right? it's really troublesome.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#216  Edited By termiteone4ever

Supes takes this. This drain craziness that you all depend on isnt enough to stop Superman and his wide array of powers and possibilities. Speed Blitz for sure Violates Quasar. Supes physical Force and powers would be too much for Quasar he would be worring and busy trying to find him superman who would take him down. There is not much Qusar can do to stop Superman from getting close to him. Yes superman can Phase too. I recall even surfer doing this through his Quantum bands shields 

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By ShiZZmAhh
@YouFinished said:
@YoungGunna said:

@YouFinished: 

she was blocking some kind of beams and facing another direction. also, blitzing some who is not as powerful as you is not that impressive. and no one mentioned "straight away speed". if you can show me some scans of diana performing faster than nanosecond reaction speed that would be nice. 
that scan shows WW blocking superman's heat vision...she has nanosecond reaction time.  you can't downplay WW's abilities.  in that same issue WW showed she can go toe to toe with supes.  supes may have a strength/speed advantage but it is SLIGHT.

@YouFinished said:
yeah sure, supes could try to blitz and quasar evades and then drains him. then supes tries agai-...oh wait.   
on one of the first pages of this thread there's a scan of quesar getting hit by surfers board.

@YouFinished said:

I wasn't referring to him being faster than either on of them but while where on the subject Supes being faster than Surfer no and Supes having better reaction timing, faster traveling feats and better combat speed than Quasar yes..

he just showed scans of superman blitzing multiple characters during combat.  as for traveling speed. id say their speed is comparable. point being, i'm seeing better combat speed feats on superman's behalf being presented.
 earth to the
 earth to the

sun instantly
 sun instantly
                                                                        lastly, from what i've seen, i can still see quesar getting the win via draining 6/10 times.
  from earth to beyond saturn instantly
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#218  Edited By TheCerealKillz

How? How is this still going? I already Proved EVERYTHING.

YouFinished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By YouFinished
@ShiZZmAhh said:
@YouFinished said: 
that scan shows WW blocking superman's heat vision...she has nanosecond reaction time.  you can't downplay WW's abilities.  in that same issue WW showed she can go toe to toe with supes.  supes may have a strength/speed advantage but it is SLIGHT.
i never downplayed wondy.  YoungGunna implied that she is faster than Quasar, so i asked him for scans of her having faster than nanosecond speed reaction. 
on one of the first pages of this thread there's a scan of quesar getting hit by surfers board. 
i could not find that. but even so, what does it prove?  
he just showed scans of superman blitzing multiple characters during combat.  as for traveling speed. id say their speed is comparable. point being, i'm seeing better combat speed feats on superman's behalf being presented.
 earth to the
 earth to the

sun instantly
 sun instantly
                                                                        lastly, from what i've seen, i can still see quesar getting the win via draining 6/10 times.
i really don't see how those scans trump quasar's combat speed feats but whatever. and i agree quasar can win via draining.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By YoungGunna
@YouFinished:  
she was blocking some kind of beams and facing another direction.  
WW was blocking Superman's Heat Vision genius...

and no one mentioned "straight away speed". if you can show me some scans of diana performing faster than nanosecond reaction speed that would be nice. 

What combat speed and nanosecond reaction feats does Quasar have that suggests he could even hang with Supermans or Wonder Womans? 

yes, i know. it is because he is trying to keep up surfer who probably does that on a daily basis and quasar does not. and you have to take note that their most likely flying ftl+ speeds.  
Ugh...Nah I didn't see anything to suggest that they were moving faster than FTL speeds and don't give me that bull that SS does it more there both cosmic heroes no excuses.

You have yet to give any Quasar speed feats that suggest that he could even keep up... S uperman has lightspeed reactions shown many times like when he watch light move in in a kryptonian ship, reacted Flash moving a superluminal speed etc...and Quasar has done what?

he didn't vibrate his "hands" through anything. he had his arm in his chest then vibrated it thus destroying him. he did not phase through anything like you been implying.  
Thats how he got his hand in there in the first place you not punching through Cyborg Superman... 
Superman can go invisible- morals off phase his hand right threw Quasar and kill him...     
No Caption Provided
Give me some Quasar reaction feats that suggest that he would do any better at reacting to Supes blitz than Diana did... 

well you implied he would blizting quasar at those speeds from 40 feet away which it needs to be instant to accomplish. and the point of the scan is pointless. 
That scan was an instant speed blitz to an opponent who has proven reaction feats which I have yet to see from Quasar...The only thing I said is that Superman has proven that he can travel light years in moments I have the scans if  you like he flew aproximatley 25 light-years in minutes at most. What has Quasar done on par with that? 

those scans don't prove anything. he moves at random speeds on most of them and on the "foot speed" one, it says hes only moving at 2000 miles per second, that's nowhere near light speed. and on the "blitzing moon", it says hes only approaching light speed. and how do you blitz an inanimate object? also,
Instead of saying those scans mean nothing provide feats that even suggests that Quasar can react and keep up with those only speed feat I have  seen thus far is SS smoking him not impressive... 

i'm starting to question if you even know who quasar is. 
I'm starting to question if your a Quasar jock rider get real son... 

Superman takes this blitzing Quasar taking him down by nerve strikes or  Superman can go invisible and phase his hand right threw Quasar and kill him.. 
Until I see his so called nanosecond reaction feats that suggests that he could do any better reacting to a blitz than WW did you fail.... 
Prove Quasar's Combat speed, reaction timing and traveling feats to suggest he can hang with a bloodlusted Supes...
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@YoungGunna:  

No Caption Provided
 Nano Second Reaction Time
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By YoungGunna
@TheCerealKillz:  
Could I get some actual feats during combat of him using his nano second reaction timing thats not going to cut it...
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@YoungGunna:  

Why? 

If Superman is gonna speedblitz, as you say, he's gonna get stopped by the shields. 

Those Shields have held out a lot more damage than even a bloodlusted Superman could take, after that, he just gets drained, and it's over then.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By YoungGunna
@TheCerealKillz said:

@YoungGunna:   Why?   If Superman is gonna speedblitz, as you say, he's gonna get stopped by the shields.  Those Shields have held out a lot more damage than even a bloodlusted Superman could take, after that, he just gets drained, and it's over then.  

How does that scan prove that that Quasar can react before Superman? 
Superman blitzs him using nerve strikes or or phases through him killing Quasar...  
You keep going by his high feats like he is actually Galactus's level but he has been downed and his shields have been broken by much less powerful than Superman his shields they rely on Quasar's reaction time to initiate if his opponents has greater reaction speed than himself as Superman does he's vulnerable...   
Quasar does't have the best track record agianst flying bricks like Superman 
Can I get any Combat speed feats that suggest that he could stop Superman from putting him down instantly with nerve strikes...
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@YoungGunna said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@YoungGunna:   Why?   If Superman is gonna speedblitz, as you say, he's gonna get stopped by the shields.  Those Shields have held out a lot more damage than even a bloodlusted Superman could take, after that, he just gets drained, and it's over then.  
How does that scan prove that that Quasar can react before Superman? Superman blitzs him using nerve strikes or or phases through him killing Quasar...  You keep going by his high feats like he is actually Galactus's level but he has been downed and his shields have been broken by much less powerful than Superman his shields  rely on Quasar's reaction time to initiate if his opponents has greater reaction speed than himself as Superman does he's vulnerable...   Quasar does't have the best track record agianst flying bricks like Superman Can I get any Combat speed feats that suggest that he could stop Superman from putting him down instantly with nerve strikes...
1) In that scan he shows the ability to drain and shield in under a nano second, all the Annihilators. Now, how would he not be able to drain one man?
2)Superman has never been seen phasing during blitz. 
3) He is High Herald level, below Silver Surfer in my book. Reaction Speeds, already said in the scan. Nano Second Reaction
4) Why does he need combat speed when he can drain him off the start?
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By YoungGunna
@TheCerealKillz said:

@YoungGunna said:

@TheCerealKillz said:
How does that scan prove that that Quasar can react before Superman? Superman blitzs him using nerve strikes or or phases through him killing Quasar...  You keep going by his high feats like he is actually Galactus's level but he has been downed and his shields have been broken by much less powerful than Superman his shields  rely on Quasar's reaction time to initiate if his opponents has greater reaction speed than himself as Superman does he's vulnerable...   Quasar does't have the best track record agianst flying bricks like Superman Can I get any Combat speed feats that suggest that he could stop Superman from putting him down instantly with nerve strikes...
1) In that scan he shows the ability to drain and shield in under a nano second, all the Annihilators. Now, how would he not be able to drain one man?2)Superman has never been seen phasing during blitz. 3) He is High Herald level, below Silver Surfer in my book. Reaction Speeds, already said in the scan. Nano Second Reaction4) Why does he need combat speed when he can drain him off the start?
1)He wasn't reacting to anything that suggests he could do it to Superman... 
2)Superman used his speed and phasing to destroy Cyborg Superman in that scan earlier...  
3)One scan that proves nothing I can give you 3 or 4 Superman reaction feats that trump that one right now if you'd like ... 
4)Name one opponent that Quasar has drained that was blitzing him with comparable speed to Superman?  
Superman would down Quasar before he could even think about draining him...  
His shields can be broken by people less than Galactus because that didn't stop Warlock and Thanos from busting right through them..  
How would Quasar know to drain Superman from the start anyways?  Bloodlusted Superman would defiantly blitz him off the bat but why would Quasar try and drain an opponent he knows jack squat about? Don't give me that Cosmic Awareness bull because he rarely uses it anyways as it leads to insanity...
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@YoungGunna said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

@YoungGunna said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
1) In that scan he shows the ability to drain and shield in under a nano second, all the Annihilators. Now, how would he not be able to drain one man?2)Superman has never been seen phasing during blitz. 3) He is High Herald level, below Silver Surfer in my book. Reaction Speeds, already said in the scan. Nano Second Reaction4) Why does he need combat speed when he can drain him off the start?
1)He wasn't reacting to anything that suggests he could do it to Superman... 2)Superman used his speed and phasing to destroy Cyborg Superman in that scan earlier...  3)One scan that proves nothing I can give you 3 or 4 Superman reaction feats that trump that one right now if you'd like ... 4)Name one opponent that Quasar has drained that was blitzing him with comparable speed to Superman?  Superman would down Quasar before he could even think about draining him...  How would Quasar know to drain Superman from the start anyways?  Bloodlusted Superman would defiantly blitz him off the bat but why would Quasar try and drain an opponent he knows jack squat about? Don't give me that Cosmic Awareness bull because he rarely uses it anyways as it leads to insanity...
1)He reacted to a bomb set off by the CancerVerse Mar-vell designed to destroy all of the Annihilators. 
2)Not in the way I'm talking about, as in Blitz phase. 
3)Give me something that's less than a nano second that Superman has done. 
4)Adam Warlock before he started to use the Soul Gem IIRC. 

He has Cosmic Awareness.  And Yeah, he does use it. A lot now a days.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By YoungGunna
@TheCerealKillz said:

@YoungGunna said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

@YoungGunna said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
1)He wasn't reacting to anything that suggests he could do it to Superman... 2)Superman used his speed and phasing to destroy Cyborg Superman in that scan earlier...  3)One scan that proves nothing I can give you 3 or 4 Superman reaction feats that trump that one right now if you'd like ... 4)Name one opponent that Quasar has drained that was blitzing him with comparable speed to Superman?  Superman would down Quasar before he could even think about draining him...  How would Quasar know to drain Superman from the start anyways?  Bloodlusted Superman would defiantly blitz him off the bat but why would Quasar try and drain an opponent he knows jack squat about? Don't give me that Cosmic Awareness bull because he rarely uses it anyways as it leads to insanity...
1)He reacted to a bomb set off by the CancerVerse Mar-vell designed to destroy all of the Annihilators. 2)Not in the way I'm talking about, as in Blitz phase. 3)Give me something that's less than a nano second that Superman has done. 4)Adam Warlock before he started to use the Soul Gem IIRC.  He has Cosmic Awareness.  
1)That puts his reaction speed above Superman's? Mongul , Darkseid , Flash, Hal, Kyle, John Stewart, Orion, Wonder Woman ,Cyborg Superman,  Kalibak, Hawkman, Atlas, Doomsday, Silver Banshee, Dr Polaris ect have all shown to have great reaction timing but yet was susceptible to Superman's blitz's while he wasn't even bloodlusted.... If that is the only reaction timing feat you have for Quasars that is suppose to suggests that he could react to the likes of Superman than he gets blitz end of story..
2)Superman blitz with his speed in the page before that which allowed him to quickly phase his hand through Henshaw....Quasar will get downed by that attack... 
3)Never said that he had less than nano second reaction timing but if you can't show me Quasar consistently reacting at these speeds than its PIS he only reacted at nano second timing once... I'll give you an array of Superman reaction speed timing at a later time he consistently reacts at those speeds unlike Quasar who has only done so once...
4)I'll defiantly check into that don't remember.... 

Quasar can't use his Cosmic Awareness as it leads to insanity and show me Quasar using it to know his opponents weakness ...
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz said:
Quasars shields are designed to rebound energy not physical combat on a superman level. On top of that Superman can vibrate his body so fast he goes intangible so at that point he would just go thru the shields and put his arm thru his head and the fight is over. 

And another point i wanna make is.....Superman can attack on the astral level. I mean seriously Quasar is just about as out matched here as Captain Marvel in the Marvel U. These guys are good against energy and thats pretty much it. 

Now instead of asking us to show thing that proves Superman can do things....please show us that Quasar can fully drain a character on a Superman or Surfer level as fast as you claim he can. Otherwise Quasar drains his energy slowly like so many others and this gives Superman ample of time to recharge.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@supermandefender said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
Quasars shields are designed to rebound energy not physical combat on a superman level. On top of that Superman can vibrate his body so fast he goes intangible so at that point he would just go thru the shields and put his arm thru his head and the fight is over.   And another point i wanna make is.....Superman can attack on the astral level. I mean seriously Quasar is just about as out matched here as Captain Marvel in the Marvel U. These guys are good against energy and thats pretty much it.   Now instead of asking us to show thing that proves Superman can do things....please show us that Quasar can fully drain a character on a Superman or Surfer level as fast as you claim he can. Otherwise Quasar drains his energy slowly like so many others and this gives Superman ample of time to recharge.
No Caption Provided
Drained and shielded the Annihilators. 
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz

No offense man but can you please stop posting the same hand full of scans over and over again? We have all seen and posted them a dozen times ourselves.

Post some new stuff that didn't come from the KMC respect thread and rather out of a comic that you just read so you show us cool new stuff.

Not for nothing if you did some more research on Quasar, despite the hand full of high end showings, you would find out that he has most of his trouble with Bricks and usually looses to the mid tier ones I.GThing.  His constructs just don't normally hold up to the Marvel strongmen beating on them 9aside from the handful of scans on his respect thread which I ask you please not to post again). 

He holds up well against energy projectors because not only can he absorb well, moreover he transfers the energy he cannot handle to the QZ. But as much as I like Quasar this is a mega curb stomp in the favor of Superman. He would smash through his constructs and snap his fragile little neck.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz said:
@supermandefender said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
Quasars shields are designed to rebound energy not physical combat on a superman level. On top of that Superman can vibrate his body so fast he goes intangible so at that point he would just go thru the shields and put his arm thru his head and the fight is over.   And another point i wanna make is.....Superman can attack on the astral level. I mean seriously Quasar is just about as out matched here as Captain Marvel in the Marvel U. These guys are good against energy and thats pretty much it.   Now instead of asking us to show thing that proves Superman can do things....please show us that Quasar can fully drain a character on a Superman or Surfer level as fast as you claim he can. Otherwise Quasar drains his energy slowly like so many others and this gives Superman ample of time to recharge.
No Caption Provided
Where in this scan do you see Quasar depowering anybody???? You know im looking for Quasar depowering characters like Surfer or someone like Superman. 

Your comments you keep suggesting Quasar will depower Superman by draining him. But i really have never seen him depower anybody by it.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@supermandefender
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz said:
@supermandefender
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Well the first 2 feats are useless but the last one with him hurting adam warlock is a good decent feat. Now as far as the other 2 feats go please show him depowering someone on a superman level. Like Silver Surfer or something. Adam warlock I cant tell if he is completely depowered here or just draining his energy. Do you have more of that last scan? Because thats what will prove your point.
YouFinished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By YouFinished
@YoungGunna said: 

@YouFinished :  

What combat speed and nanosecond reaction feats does Quasar have that suggests he could even hang with Supermans or Wonder Womans? 

here he drains everyone there (without there permission) and makes a shield to block lord-marvell's blast that was supposed to kill every single annihlator there (which includes powerhouses like; silver surfer, gladiator and brb) all under a nanosecond: 

You have yet to give any Quasar speed feats that suggest that he could even keep up... S uperman has lightspeed reactions shown many times like when he watch light move in in a kryptonian ship, reacted Flash moving a superluminal speed etc...and Quasar has done what?   

look above.  

Thats how he got his hand in there in the first place you not punching through Cyborg Superman... 
Superman can go invisible- morals off phase his hand right threw Quasar and kill him...

Okay, post the scan then. 

Give me some Quasar reaction feats that suggest that he would do any better at reacting to Supes blitz than Diana did...

look above. 

That scan was an instant speed blitz to an opponent who has proven reaction feats which I have yet to see from Quasar...The only thing I said is that Superman has proven that he can travel light years in moments I have the scans if  you like he flew aproximatley 25 light-years in minutes at most. What has Quasar done on par with that? 

yeah because long distance movement speed is gonna help him here. and quasar can teleport a.k.a quantum jump. 

Instead of saying those scans mean nothing provide feats that even suggests that Quasar can react and keep up with those only speed feat I have  seen thus far is SS smoking him not impressive... 

proved it. he can react and keep up with those slower than light speed speeds.

I'm starting to question if your a Quasar jock rider get real son...  

this made me lol. coming from someone who is obviously is a fanboy. 
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@supermandefender:  

Basically, adam was down for the count, but he took out the soul gem and then used to to defeat Quasar.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By YoungGunna
@YouFinished:  
 here he drains everyone there (without there permission) and makes a shield to block lord-marvell's blast that was supposed to kill every single annihlator there (which includes powerhouses like; silver surfer, gladiator and brb) all under a nanosecond:  
It was a nano second reaction timing just because Quasar said it was?  
Can you show Quasar consistently reacting at these times?   
How was Quasar able to drain Silver Surfer when he failed the last time he attempted?* PIS*
Has Quasar ever reacted to an actual speedster comparable to Superman in combat?    
Does Quasar have any combat speed feats? 
Why didn't he react at nano speeds against Gladiator?    

yeah because long distance movement speed is gonna help him here. and quasar can teleport a.k.a quantum jump.  
Show me a Quasar speed feat that puts him on par with Superman...  
Quasar has never used the quantum jump in my recollection as an attack dodger...   

this made me lol. coming from someone who is obviously is a fanboy. 
I don't even like Superman....

@TheCerealKillz said:
@supermandefender:   Basically, adam was down for the count, but he took out the soul gem and then used to to defeat Quasar.
What issue # did that happen?    

I see nothing to sugest that Quasar can react to a blitz mixed with pressure points attacks such as this... 
No Caption Provided
YouFinished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By YouFinished
@YoungGunna said:
@YouFinished:  
It was a nano second reaction timing just because Quasar said it was?  
Can you show Quasar consistently reacting at these times?   
How was Quasar able to drain Silver Surfer when he failed the last time he attempted?* PIS*
Has Quasar ever reacted to an actual speedster comparable to Superman in combat?    
Does Quasar have any combat speed feats? 
Why didn't he react at nano speeds against Gladiator?    
1. Yeah? 
2. Don't have to. 
3. When has he ever failed to drain surfer? 
4.Don't see how this is relevant. 
5. Yeah, i already posted it. 
6. I really don't know what your talking about.
Show me a Quasar speed feat that puts him on par with Superman...  
Quasar has never used the quantum jump in my recollection as an attack dodger...   
the feat has been posted so many times in this thread. and yep, he hasn't.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By YoungGunna
@YouFinished said: 
1. Yeah? 
1) So great I guess when Sentry says he has the power of a million stars we believe that also right? It wasn't on panel but only stated by Quasar who couldn't even outmaneuver asteroids...
  2. Don't have to.
2) Yes you do do have to show me Quasar consistently reacting at those times otherwise its PIS theres plenty of times where his so called nano second reacting times would have been useful but he never displayed them like when Warlock beat him with one blast or the other time when it only took Warlock two panels to beat him why didn't he react at nano speeds to dodge his blasts..... I also want a issue number on that Warlock scan that your alt account Cerealkillz created so I can tell you exactly how the match really ended because I remember Warlock stomping Quasar on at least  three separate occasions...... 
Why did Quasar's nano second reaction timing allow Warlock to take him to the psychic plane and punk him there.Your overrated Quasar, protector of the universe, wielder of the quantum bands that supposedly make him invulnerable to such attacks.    
Why didn't Quasar use his nano second reaction timing to stop a inexperienced Eric Masterson as Thor  from tagging him and from busting through his shields?
3)Last time Quasar attempted to drain Surfer it had absolutely no effect on him...
No Caption Provided
4) It  proves you can't give me another instance where Quasar has ever used his reaction timing in full combat... 

5) 5. Yeah, i already posted it.  
Which Proved nothing....  

A course you don't Quasars nano second reaction timing didn't help him react to Gladiator when Quasar tried to dump Glads in the Quantum Zone which Glads just clearly used his speed to to easily latch on to him... 
No Caption Provided
 So clearly Quasar's reaction timing is not nano second he gets blitzed by Superman who will put him down instantly with nerve strikes, physically beat him to a pulp or  goes invisible and phases his hand right threw Quasar and kill him... 

Superman beats the crap out of Quasar he couldn't even contain Gladiator...
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungGunna said:
@YouFinished said: 
1. Yeah? 
1) So great I guess when Sentry says he has the power of a million stars we believe that also right? It wasn't on panel but only stated by Quasar who couldn't even outmaneuver asteroids...
  2. Don't have to.
2) Yes you do do have to show me Quasar consistently reacting at those times otherwise its PIS theres plenty of times where his so called nano second reacting times would have been useful but he never displayed them like when Warlock beat him with one blast or the other time when it only took Warlock two panels to beat him why didn't he react at nano speeds to dodge his blasts..... I also want a issue number on that Warlock scan that your alt account Cerealkillz created so I can tell you exactly how the match really ended because I remember Warlock stomping Quasar on at least  three separate occasions...... 
Why did Quasar's nano second reaction timing allow Warlock to take him to the psychic plane and punk him there.Your overrated Quasar, protector of the universe, wielder of the quantum bands that supposedly make him invulnerable to such attacks.    
Why didn't Quasar use his nano second reaction timing to stop a inexperienced Eric Masterson as Thor  from tagging him and from busting through his shields?
3)Last time Quasar attempted to drain Surfer it had absolutely no effect on him...
No Caption Provided
4) It  proves you can't give me another instance where Quasar has ever used his reaction timing in full combat... 

5) 5. Yeah, i already posted it.  
Which Proved nothing....  

A course you don't Quasars nano second reaction timing didn't help him react to Gladiator when Quasar tried to dump Glads in the Quantum Zone which Glads just clearly used his speed to to easily latch on to him... 
No Caption Provided
 So clearly Quasar's reaction timing is not nano second he gets blitzed by Superman who will put him down instantly with nerve strikes, physically beat him to a pulp or  goes invisible and phases his hand right threw Quasar and kill him...  Superman beats the crap out of Quasar he couldn't even contain Gladiator...
This post ends the debate. Surfer no matter how much energy Quasar tries to suck out of him Surfer still has enough power left in him to dish out powerful blows. On top of that it appears as if Surfer is holding back. I see the same situation happening if  Quasar encounters Superman. Quasar is just not powerful enough to win. 

On top of that Quasar is obviously being pounded on by gladiator a Superman copy from the Marvel U. The topic of Superman vs his copies has already came up before. Superman won those with flying colors. There is a difference and a gap in power between them. On top of that Superman has other abilities that Gladiator just doesnt have. 

@YoungGunna:  You cant compare Quasar to Ultraman. Two different characters and 2 different power sets.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz said:
@YoungGunna:  

No Caption Provided
This has been posted in this thread already several times, please stop posting it.

Anyway,

It does not show he has "nano second" reaction time, it was simply a term he used to describe what happened. It would be like you trying to lift something really heavy and saying "this thing weighs a ton". But does it really weigh a ton? No.

In addition that whole crew was forewarned before the explosion took place, they had ample time to talk before it exploded. Thats clearly not "nano second" reaction time if they knew minutes in advance the ship was going to blow. When I get home I'll post the scans of the two pages before that happened which described exactly what was going on and that they knew far in advance. 

I going to debunk this theory once and for all so i don't have to see this scan posted several times in every Quasar thread, mainly by the same person.

Quasar is a beast in his own right but I have no idea if Quasar has that reaction time or not, that scan however does not prove anything at all. If you have something better hopefully something fairly new, please post it.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By YoungGunna
@supermandefender:  
I never even mentioned Ultra Man's name. Just pointing out that Quasar doesn't have the reaction feats  that I've seen to counter a blitz like that... 
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungGunna said:
@supermandefender:  I never even mentioned Ultra Man's name. Just pointing out that Quasar doesn't have the reaction feats  that I've seen to counter a blitz like that... 
oh ok.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SuperStomp

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By isaac_clarke
@CapitolPunishment said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@YoungGunna:  

This has been posted in this thread already several times, please stop posting it.  Anyway,  It does not show he has "nano second" reaction time, it was simply a term he used to describe what happened. It would be like you trying to lift something really heavy and saying "this thing weighs a ton". But does it really weigh a ton? No.  In addition that whole crew was forewarned before the explosion took place, they had ample time to talk before it exploded. Thats clearly not "nano second" reaction time if they knew minutes in advance the ship was going to blow. When I get home I'll post the scans of the two pages before that happened which described exactly what was going on and that they knew far in advance.   I going to debunk this theory once and for all so i don't have to see this scan posted several times in every Quasar thread, mainly by the same person.  Quasar is a beast in his own right but I have no idea if Quasar has that reaction time or not, that scan however does not prove anything at all. If you have something better hopefully something fairly new, please post it.
Your trying to compare a common term to exaggerate weight with someone saying "He didn't give us a nano-second's grace!" isn't quite the same expression, when the intent was clear to establish the kind of time frame(at least from the writer) Quasar had to react and considering the brand spanking new Quasar was able to perceive and track objects moving FLT, much as most of these guys can, I don't think he was exaggerating. Warned.. What? 

Lord Mar-Vell literally pops his head in, in avatar form and blows them sky high. The only reason they had time to chat prior was because he had already left. Definitely not "minutes." 
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By isaac_clarke

People really need to stop responding to defender in this thread. 
If he argues Superman has limitless energy in his body, comparable to the kind of energy the Surfer has, it's kind of pointless to continue arguing with him.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke

Your trying to compare a common term to exaggerate weight with someone saying "He didn't give us a nano-second's grace!" isn't quite the same expression, when the intent was clear to establish the kind of time frame(at least from the writer)

Its was a perfectly comparable analogy,  the writers intent was to make it seem they had little time to react to the explosion, not that he had nano second reaction time. they would have been crystal clear if that was the intent. If he has nano second reaction time he wouldn't have been blasted by Mar-vell in the first place and been well out of dodge before the ship blew instead of watching a face telling them they are about to die.

Quasar had to react and considering the brand spanking new Quasar was able to perceive and track objects moving FLT, much as most of these guys can, I don't think he was exaggerating. Warned.. What? 

What was he tracking at light speed? I haven't read all the new Annihilators yet so please elaborate if you have scans, it would beat reading the same exact scan posted dozens of times in a single thread and maybe give Quasar some more creditability on reaction time. If you are referring to the TI arc it was Nova's world mind tracking and opening up worm holes to track Mar-Vell's vessel and also transport Nova and star lord to the Cancerverse. Yes warned, a Speach is thousands of "nano seconds" the comparison is not even a close one.

Lord Mar-Vell literally pops his head in, in avatar form and blows them sky high. The only reason they had time to chat prior was because he had already left. Definitely not "minutes." 

Minutes may have been exaggerated but that still gave him far more than a "nano second" to prep for something big, unless they are all complete idiots.

Lastly, look at the partial scan you posted, Quasar has his arm with the quantum band raised in the air, powered up ready for something big while listening to Lord Mar-Vell tell them they are all about to die. What you just posted should be crystal clear that they were forewarned.Speach>Seconds>nano seconds

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By isaac_clarke
@CapitolPunishment said:
@isaac_clarke

Your trying to compare a common term to exaggerate weight with someone saying "He didn't give us a nano-second's grace!" isn't quite the same expression, when the intent was clear to establish the kind of time frame(at least from the writer)

Its was a perfectly comparable analogy,  the writers intent was to make it seem they had little time to react to the explosion, not that he had nano second reaction time. they would have been crystal clear if that was the intent. If he has nano second reaction time he wouldn't have been blasted by Mar-vell in the first place and been well out of dodge before the ship blew instead of watching a face telling them they are about to die.

Quasar had to react and considering the brand spanking new Quasar was able to perceive and track objects moving FLT, much as most of these guys can, I don't think he was exaggerating. Warned.. What? 

What was he tracking at light speed? I haven't read all the new Annihilators yet so please elaborate if you have scans, it would beat reading the same exact scan posted dozens of times in a single thread and maybe give Quasar some more creditability on reaction time. If you are referring to the TI arc it was Nova's world mind tracking and opening up worm holes to track Mar-Vell's vessel and also transport Nova and star lord to the Cancerverse. Yes warned, a Speach is thousands of "nano seconds" the comparison is not even a close one.

Minutes may have been exaggerated but that still gave him far more than a "nano second" to prep for something big, unless they are all complete idiots.

Lastly, look at the partial scan you posted, Quasar has his arm with the quantum band raised in the air, powered up ready for something big while listening to Lord Mar-Vell tell them they are all about to die. What you just posted should be crystal clear that they were forewarned.Speach>Seconds>nano seconds

No it wasn't. "That weighs a ton!" is equivalent to "That took forever to do!" or "I only had seconds to spare!", these are all common expressions of exaggeration. Not "That monster did not give me a nano-second's grace!" coming from a guy that goes FTL. 
Do care to explain why he wouldn't have been blasted by Marvel, who ports in as an avatar with a little magic circle that blows up immediately after. 

She, Quasar was dead at the moment. It went over her and Moondragon's head if I recall and she chased after it. 
It wasn't in annihilators, I was talking about Phyla. 

Lastly, do you not notice they are ALL in flight and the Quantum Bands are always depicted in Imperative looking that way? He isn't charging anything. He doesn't have his arms out to defend, they were leaving the ship in flight before Lord Mar-Vell popped back up.

YouFinished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By YouFinished
@YoungGunna said:

@YouFinished said: 

There is a difference between obvious hyperbole and an actual true statement. and this feat happened recently, comparing to it to events that happened almost 10 years ago is fallacious. 

that is not my "alt account". ask the mods or staff for an ip adress check if you don't believe me.  
anyways, stop comparing a recent feat to events that happened almost 10 years ago while quasar was still a rookie.  Also, Quasar got beat by Adam because he had the soul gem and i only remember them fighting once.

If you actually read the scan, he is draining him. "But no matter how much I siphon from him..." Power Cosmic is a limitles source thats why he can't completely drain him but he was draining him.  Superman doesn't have a limitless source of power. 

how is that not combat? an enemy sends an atttack at him and he reacts to it.  you know what combat means right?
"Combat- a fight, struggle, or controversy, as between two persons, teams, or ideas."- Dictionary.com 

once again, comparing events from about 10 years ago to recent feats. And if you actually see the whole fight, Quasar grabbed him first and then teleported himself and gladiator to the quantum zone. when arrived gladiator already had his grip on him, there was no speed on his part needed for him to do that.  and gladiator is also nanosecond fighter, so what's you point?

So clearly Quasar's reaction timing is not nano second he gets blitzed by Superman who will put him down instantly with nerve strikes, physically beat him to a pulp or  goes invisible and phases his hand right threw Quasar and kill him...  Superman beats the crap out of Quasar he couldn't even contain Gladiator...

lol.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By YoungGunna
@YouFinished:  
There is a difference between obvious hyperbole and an actual true statement.
What makes Quasar's statement true? 
It wasn't stated on panel...  
Thing stated that Sentry actually had that much power and Spiderman stated it actually happened so I guess we can believe them right....?  

this feat happened recently, comparing to it to events that happened almost 10 years ago is fallacious.  
What does one feat prove?   
When Quasar was momentarily blocking Galactus's blast does that mean that anyone below Big Gs level can't penetrate his shields? NO!  
When Superman was holding a black hole in his hand does that make him physically superior to anyone who can't exert that kind of force? NO! 
You know why its because they can't consistently display these kind of power levels. Show me current Quasar consistently reacting at these speeds if not you have no case... 
Can you give me another feat proving that current Quasar can consistently react at these speed because I can give you Superman consistently doing it... 

that is not my "alt account". ask the mods or staff for an ip adress check if you don't believe me.  
I'm fully aware that its capable to change your IP address ...  

anyways, stop comparing a recent feat to events that happened almost 10 years ago while quasar was still a rookie. 
Okay cool then show me current Quasar consistently reacting at these speeds so it won't be written off as PIS...   

Also, Quasar got beat by Adam because he had the soul gem and i only remember them fighting once.
They have fought multiple times with Quasar on the losing side 
For the record Adam himself has stated that his connection to the soul world was permanent: it's literally his world so whats your point?. 

If you actually read the scan, he is draining him. "But no matter how much I siphon from him..." Power Cosmic is a limitles source thats why he can't completely drain him but he was draining him.  
Exactly, you act as if draining the Surfer was something impressive it has no effect on him...
Realize that the draining didn't seem to effect anyone of them... 
Never said that Superman has limitless energy Quasar just won't simply have the time to effect him...  

how is that not combat? an enemy sends an atttack at him and he reacts to it.  you know what combat means right? 
Hey genius reread my post and this time take your time an read it slow and thoroughly okay. This time take some time out to sound the words out especially the one in big bold letters alright here we go " It proves you can't give me ANOTHER instance where Quasar has ever used his reaction timing in full combat..." do you get it now genius...  

once again, comparing events from about 10 years ago to recent feats 
Once again show me Current Quasar consistently reacting at these speeds since theres such a big difference...

And if you actually see the whole fight, Quasar grabbed him first and then teleported himself and gladiator to the quantum zone. when arrived gladiator already had his grib on him, there was no speed on his part needed for him to do that.  
Then why didn't Quasar use his nano second reaction timing to counter it?

gladiator is also nanosecond fighter, so what's you point? 
My point is that Current Superman is consistently a proven nanosecond reaction timer more than current Gladiator and damn show more than current Quasar so why can't Superman tag him if Glads can?