Superman vs "Phoenix" Emma Frost

• 108 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By society619

vs

Fight is in Metropolis

Both gets a week prep

Wins by KO or Death

Who takes it?

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MAZAHS117

Emma ftw

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bo88gdan

Emma Stomps 

Avatar image for henryarguelles5
henryarguelles5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By henryarguelles5

Normal Emma would be enough - Superman is not immune to telepathy. Phoenix-backed, she wins without question.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jayfournines

Is this thinly veiled spite against Supes?

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 80sBaby

I think the prep makes this a lot closer than people would think.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ComocYahweh

Prime stomps.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8  Edited By Erik

@ComocYahweh said:

Prime stomps.

Prime? What are you talking about?

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

well If he has a week prep he can always call bats and ask him for some anti-telepathy tingie wave, and for some b!tch repelent.and she is done for

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Emma's showings are all over the place. She goes from getting hurt by X-23, a sentinel, getting stabbed in the chest by Warbird and getting hurt by exploding sentient wheat crops and cows to practically surviving everything with Thor in AvX Versus and even upon shattering in diamond form then raining her fragments down to hail through him like butter (Wolverine couldn't cut deep enough to do any meaningful damage on Thor mind you) then stomp him with some physical blows.

The P5 have god complexes and I'm not sure what she would do with her prep (if anything at all for that matter) and Superman is incredibly intelligent himself. Either way though, Emma does not have the reaction time to deal with Superman. It looks possible she can be taken out by him or he can't do much to her because she would constantly rebuild herself if she stuck in diamond form and she has the abilities to defeat him.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By society619

@DarkKnightDetective said:

well If he has a week prep he can always call bats and ask him for some anti-telepathy tingie wave, and for some b!tch repelent.and she is done for

Even Batman does a crap job repelling the b!tches :)

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

Phoenix Emma Frost.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By chiq

Emma. She can reform. Supes speed might be a problem for awhile but i don't see physical blows stopping her. The only thing that's capable of putting em down so far are Wanda and whatever those Maddie Prior Clones are packing.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@chiq said:

Emma. She can reform. Supes speed might be a problem for awhile but i don't see physical blows stopping her.The only thing that's capable of putting em down so far are Wanda and whatever those Maddie Prior Clones are packing.

False.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By chiq

@god_spawn: So what attacks from herald level people can take them down? and i said so far. has there been anyone else that ko'd them? I might have missed those issues. well reed or tony with prep might...

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bo88gdan said:

Emma Stomps
hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By hyperbeing

guys superman is being vastly underestimated now. im gonna admit soemthing while phoeinix is one of my fav characters . i am not gonn say she is unbeatable. emma phoenix while see is more powerul then superman superman is smartr and more skilled at fighting then her. i mean the best chance she has agaisnt him is if she just disitigrated him quickly or kills him quickly otherwise superman iwll outsmart her.power isnt a automatic win its jsut part of the equation.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@chiq said:

@god_spawn: So what attacks from herald level people can take them down? and i said so far. has there been anyone else that ko'd them? I might have missed those issues. well reed or tony with prep might...

They've been taken out by the stuff Sinister was throwing at them and have been hurt by far less than what Superman is able to dish out. I find no reason that if Emma was getting hurt by sentinels, X-23, Warbird's swords and exploding cows, and the others ie Namor for example was bleeding from physical blows from brick level characters, they can be hurt by physical force, meaning they should end up being able to be taken out by physical force. Now I'm not saying Superman wins this but I will not say he can't take her out if she stuck in normal form if she has been hurt before by what I mentioned.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By chiq

Well, I agree they can definitely can get hurt by physical means, I am just not sure it is enough to take them down.

Gillen did say all the attacks were distractions until the red head clones were put in place to take them down. How those clones achieved that? I have no idea. (Hopefully it will be explained next issue)

While I'm enjoying the current Sinister arc, I find it hard to believe that 5 Phoenixes (infinity power!) would be defeated that easily by stuff like laser beams and exploding cows. Does working with concepts like limitless power complicate the writing?

• smile 1 Smile

KieronGillen18 Jul

Sinister totally admitted last issue that everything as just a distraction to get the Jean Grey clones in the right position. Sinister's trick was getting 1/5th of the Phoenix Force off Namor and then taking down the P5 piecemeal.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@chiq: Next time reply to me, I don't get why you never do in most debates anyway. And I tend not to look at Formspring for evidence in debates, I go with what I see in the comics and I at least have enough evidence to say they can be hurt far less and if they can be hurt by that much then yes, over time or given a fast enough opponent I don't see why they can't down them. Superman is far faster than anyone on the Avengers and stronger for that matter as well. Emma has the strength and durability to contend with Superman and on top of that, she has Phoenix beams and telepathy but she lacks very high in speed which is the only issue she has to get by but it is a big issue.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#21  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

Emma's Tits win

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By chiq

@god_spawn: yup. if there is anything that will give her problems it's speed. agreed.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@chiq: But thank you for Formspring find. It does make me feel better about the comic.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By chiq

@god_spawn: No prob.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By society619

ttt

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By imbackwimps

Emma wins easy

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Magethor
@society619 said:

I was paying attention to her face and for a moment there it looked like ghostly hands are gripping her shoulders. Pay close attention to her face and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#28  Edited By Strider1992

Phoenix-Frost wins unfortunately

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Strider92 said:

Get out.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Strider1992

@god_spawn said:

@Strider92 said:

Get out.

I refuse to say anything positive about the P5! EVER!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Strider92 said:

@god_spawn said:

@Strider92 said:

Get out.

I refuse to say anything positive about the P5! EVER!

I accept your refusal on saying anything positive about the P5 as they are a stupid concept. I do however refuse your refusal due to it being Emma Frost.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Strider1992

@god_spawn: She is part of P5 thus I have nothing positive to say about her!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#33  Edited By ShootingNova

Emma owns.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By lady_liberty

Clark will use his prep time to just fly into the sun.

For a week.

Then he wins.

TheThe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TheThe

@henryarguelles5 said:

Normal Emma would be enough - Superman is not immune to telepathy. Phoenix-backed, she wins without question.

Normal Emma is not enough by herself. It's depend on the battle rule. Supe is fast enough to kill her before she get the chance to rape is mind.

Avatar image for bansheesonicscream
bansheesonicscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The white bitch for the winner

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Can she form a telepathic link if supes is flying at top speed? If so supermans speed may help him win...otherwise I give it to Emma

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

Emma Frost Phoenix beat down Thor just recently. She can reform her body after being destroyed, not sure how you beat that. Not to mention she now has 1/4 of the phoenix force instead of 1/5. It would be a cool fight, but Emma takes this.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lady_Liberty said:

Clark will use his prep time to just fly into the sun.

For a week.

Then he wins.

He would still lose.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Man_of_Miracles said:

Emma Frost Phoenix beat down Thor just recently. She can reform her body after being destroyed, not sure how you beat that. Not to mention she now has 1/4 of the phoenix force instead of 1/5. It would be a cool fight, but Emma takes this.

She can only reform if in diamond form which is something that is worth noting cause it is still either or if people try making a case with her telepathy or diamond form.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@god_spawn said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

She can only reform if in diamond form which is something that is worth noting cause it is still either or if people try making a case with her telepathy or diamond form.

Well she can switch to diamond form pretty quick, but anyway, I wouldn't make a case for her beating him telepathically. But the way she beat down Thor, she wouldn't need to use telepathy. I just think she or any of the Phoenix 5 (4 now) are just to strong, it took a dozen avengers to take down Phoenix Namor, and Emma has more power than that now.

Avatar image for fanofsuperheroes
fanofsuperheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#42  Edited By fanofsuperheroes

@hyperbeing: Superman is in no way smarter, he has an average intelligence. Emma has a degree and has become a very rich business woman. That is a way better showing than Supes has EVER done. About his fighting skill, show that as well. He's a brawler, he uses his over powering strength and speed to beat most of his opponents. He has no real fighting SKILL. I don't know about Emma but she has been training mutants for a long time how to use, hone, and refine their mutant abilities as well as how to survive alone or in a team. I don't think that means much skill wise for fighting either but she isn't a slouch in my opinion. I do think she will be hard pressed with his SS and he is probably more invulnerable to physical blows that she is.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By hyperbeing

@fanofsuperheroes: this is from a wiki

• Master Combatant: He has been trained by both Wildcat (in Boxing), and Mongul in the fighting arts. Superman has fought and learned from Wonder Woman. He has also learned more advanced martial arts techniques from Batman.
  • Genius-Level Intellect: Superman has shown incredible intelligence and computational abilities; his mind works sharply and with extreme speed relative to earth-humans. His analytical powers are impressive — he is able to use his senses to read information directly from machines (and, with careful usage of his heat vision, he can even reprogram machines). Recently after he regained his powers in the "One Year Later" arc, his brain's intelligence has increased and it operates with much greater speed, procession, and analytical prowess, to the point he can recall things in such detail that he knows the ballistics of every shot by Bloodshot and the vector and mass of each and every one of Riot's bodies. He can see into one of the most advanced Kryptonian Sun Stone Battle Ships and watch energy patterns shift and change, trace command signals at light speed down branching, maze-like pathways whilst, at the same time, finding one small knot of circuitry
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ghost_rider1

Supes can't beat emma with the phoenix force helping her out. She is jus too powerful.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By z3ro180

superman has this

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CrimsonCake

With Telepathy emma wins.

Without telepathy superman wins if he's bloodlusted.

Avatar image for kalthehokage_2007
KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jayfournines said:

Is this thinly veiled spite against Supes?

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CrimsonCake said:

He would still lose.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By CrimsonCake

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@CrimsonCake said:

He would still lose.

Well the fact that it took nearly the entire avengers roster just to defeat Phoenix Namor may Tip things in Emma's Favor but I still think he can beat her if bloodlusted.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CrimsonCake said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@CrimsonCake said:

He would still lose.

Well the fact that it took nearly the entire avengers roster just to defeat Phoenix Namor may Tip things in Emma's Favor but I still think he can beat her if bloodlusted.

How exactly could he?