• 60 results
#1 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

This Molecule Man is at the level he was when Doom showed him how powerful he really is. Not the current one.
#2 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

You really hate superman huh?

#3 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

You really hate superman huh?

#4 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

MM turns Supes into a toaster to make his Eggo Waffles

#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is turned into water, end of story, good day to you sir.

#6 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna give the creator of the thread the benefit of the doubt and assume that he is not a Superman hater. Therefore he must know of a way Superman can defeat MM. If he does then he is far smarter than any of us, and if he is that smarter, then he can't be wrong.

Superman FTW.

#7 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

Are u guys paying attention?

This is the MM from Secret Wars. The one that got gutted by Wolverine.

#8 Edited by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
StrongestOneThereIs said:
"Are u guys paying attention?

"
There you go, I told you he was smart... LOL
#9 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

wtf

#10 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"StrongestOneThereIs said:
"Are u guys paying attention?

"
There you go, I told you he was smart... LOL
"
Call me Brainiac 99

#11 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

molecule man curbstomp

#12 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

When all of the "mighty" came to basically beg molecule man for his help in defeating the beyonder they said that without him they didn't have chance. Even Living Tribunal was among the Cosmics asking for his aid. Molecule Man was second in power only to the Beyonder. This is sooo one-sided its sad.

#13 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"molecule man curbstomp"
Fanboy, did you read the description, its the same Molecule Man that got ripped by Wolverine
#14 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio
Kentaxx said:
"claws said:
"molecule man curbstomp"
Fanboy, did you read the description, its the same Molecule Man that got ripped by Wolverine
"

are u kidding me? this dude controls every molecules so supes aint gonna be able to even get near him and isnt sussposed to be the secret wars one?
#15 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"Kentaxx said:
"claws said:
"molecule man curbstomp"
"

are u kidding me? this dude controls every molecules so supes aint gonna be able to even get near him and isnt sussposed to be the secret wars one?"
Once again did you read the description, this is the same MM that got gutted by Wolverine
#16 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio
Kentaxx said:
"claws said:
"molecule man curbstomp"
"

I have all of the secret wars 1 & 2 and molecule man was portrayed as more powerful than even Living Tribunal. This IS a curbstomp.
#17 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio
Kentaxx said:
"claws said:
"Kentaxx said:
"claws said:
"molecule man curbstomp"
"

are u kidding me? this dude controls every molecules so supes aint gonna be able to even get near him and isnt sussposed to be the secret wars one?"
Once again did you read the description, this is the same MM that got gutted by Wolverine
"
this is from secret wars moron, that was when doom showed how powerful he really was
#18 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

What is Molecule Man's current power level?

#19 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Valkaad said:
I have all of the secret wars 1 & 2 and molecule man was portrayed as more powerful than even Living Tribunal. This IS a curbstomp. "
 Portrayed is the key word there, he was never actually that powerful.

Nevertheless, Superman gets curbstomped.
#20 Posted by King Saturn (224462 posts) - - Show Bio
Okay... this is a strange thread

Because if we are using that Classic Molecule Man who was supposedly Nigh Omnipotent... then he should curbstomp Superman

But... if MM truly did get gutted by Wolverine... well how the hell would MM have a chance against Superman then ?

Its like a Double Edged Curbstomp Sword

lol
#21 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Valkaad said:
I have all of the secret wars 1 & 2 and molecule man was portrayed as more powerful than even Living Tribunal. This IS a curbstomp. "

"
He was that powerful! In the Secret Wars Comic he stood toe to toe with they Beyonder when not even Tribunal could. I used the term portrayed, because I don't know what they have changed him to now. In the Secret Wars Molecule Man WAS the most powerful person from our universe PERIOD!
#22 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Valkaad said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Valkaad said:

He was that powerful! In the Secret Wars Comic he stood toe to toe with they Beyonder when not even Tribunal could. I used the term portrayed, because I don't know what they have changed him to now. In the Secret Wars Molecule Man WAS the most powerful person from our universe PERIOD!
That's what it seemed like at the time. But it turned out that the Beyonder was actually a Cosmic Cube without a container. All those uber feats were his imagination.

#23 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Valkaad said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Valkaad said:

That's what it seemed like at the time. But it turned out that the Beyonder was actually a Cosmic Cube without a container. All those uber feats were his imagination.

"

They have since changed the story again and Beyonder is now an inhuman mutant is who apparently omnipotent. So if you go by the current change Then Molecule Man really was that powerful.
#24 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos beat him lol.

#25 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

In my opinion that original retcon where they said beyonder was an incomplete cosmic was so ridiculous. The Watchers, Tribunal, Galactus, One-Above-All (the celestial) were all involved. How would they be fooled?

#26 Edited by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Molecule Man would tear Supes apart.

#27 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont remember wolverine gutting molecule man

#28 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"Kentaxx said:
"claws said:
"molecule man curbstomp"
"

He had no control over living molecules at the time. Doom only showed him that he could do more than just move things.

Again, MM during Secret Wars.
#29 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"i dont remember wolverine gutting molecule man "
He almost killed him until Volcana went off on him. Read the first Secret Wars again.
#30 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"i dont remember wolverine gutting molecule man "
He did, when MM was still afraid of himself and what he could do.  He was so petrified with fear he could not act.  Also, that was before Doom lifted MM's mental barriers and released him to his full potential.
#31 Edited by King Hyperion (3714 posts) - - Show Bio
"claws said:
"Kentaxx said:
"claws said:
"molecule man curbstomp"
"

He had no control over living molecules at the time. Doom only showed him that he could do more than just move things.

"
Yes and I believe everyone is TRYING to tell you that it does not matter. All Wolverine did was make Molecule Man more powerful than that stupid little Cigar-Smoking Mutant bastard could have ever imagined. He did Molecule Man a favor by gutting him! This is The Molecule Man. This is what he is. Superman is nothing in comparison to him.

He is described as being one of the two most powerful beings in existence alongside Pre-Retcon Beyonder:
When The Molecule Man comes to confront The Beyonder several of the most powerful entities in existence (Living Tribunal, Eternity, Master Order, Lord Chaos, The Gardener, The In-Betweener, Kronos, The One Above All Celestial, Mephisto and The Watcher) get the Hell out of his way. Oh and yes every cosmic being in this image did comply with Molecule Man's request. (I love how he acts so casual towards the High-End Cosmic Beings in this scene while they all freak out. It's just so funny)
Oh...and here is Molecule Man repairing all of the damage that was caused to The Multiverse by The (Pre-Retcon) Beyonder after throwing a fit.

Superman would never stand an Ice Cube's chance in Hell of winning this fight. Molecule Man CURBSTOMPS Superman and then follows up with a side dish of OVERKILL.
#32 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
"claws said:
"Kentaxx said:
"claws said:
"molecule man curbstomp"
"

"
Actually, no.  First, MM could always affect any molecules, energy, space, etc. . .  And he did alter the molecular structure of objects and energy before Secret Wars (just not space or organic molecules).  What Doom did was release the subconscious limitations that Owen placed on himself due to feelings of self worthlessness (i.e. not affecting organic molecules, and the space/time effects).
#33 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

Those post are from the second Secret wars series. Owen was more powerful then.

So again. Secret Wars. The first Secret Wars. Battle Planet.

#34 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is the Molecule Man from the Secret Wars, then Superman could penetrate his shields and have him before he knew it.

#35 Posted by BurningDoom (38 posts) - - Show Bio

If Molecule Man wasn't such a wuss and whine about his life and too afraid to access his full power, then he'd rule the entire universe and make Superman his lapdog. But since he is the wuss he is, Superman sends a big red boot were the sun don't shine.

-Nate-

#36 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes could defeat MM temporarily.  But since MM does not need his physical body to survive, Supes could never defeat him permanently.

#37 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said: StrongestOneThereIs said:
"claws said:
"Kentaxx said:
"claws said:
"molecule man curbstomp"
"

"

"Kentaxx said:
"claws said:
"Kentaxx said:
"claws said:
"molecule man curbstomp"
"

"
this is from secret wars moron, that was when doom showed how powerful he really was
"

#38 Posted by DJ Diesel (1594 posts) - - Show Bio

whatever, so it's foregone one way or another

Virtaually any version of MM that knows what he's doing with his powers erased Superman. no contest
-OR-
The pre-enlightenment version you insist on using, that's terrified of using his own powers and LETS himself get beat on by a canadian with a bad manicure, CLEARLY doesn't do anything to superman

so...what's to even talk about?

#39 Posted by Psi-Fire (982 posts) - - Show Bio

MM

#40 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally like the older thread concerning MM vs Superman found here.

I know that it actually concerns a more current version of MM than the one indicated in this battle but it's still worth a read.

#41 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Kentaxx said:
"MM turns Supes into a toaster to make his Eggo Waffles "
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!
#42 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

MM ftw

#43 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

Molecule Man

#44 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

There were two levels to Molecule Man powers during the Secret Wars:

His first level acted similar to Magneto just on a wider range since he wasn't limited to just metal. Superman would beat this Molecule Man.

His second level came when Doom should him his true power. This MM would defeat Superman cause of his control of energy.

#45 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

MM wins

#46 Edited by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Molecule stomp

#47 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg said:
" Molecule Man would tear Supes apart. "
this
#48 Posted by BlackestShite (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman dies

Unless this is the 60s and crack smoking Bendis writes, then there is a slim extremely slim chance Molecule Man loses it

#49 Posted by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

PR MM curbstomp, this is a spite

#50 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio

complete spite thread