#1 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Reed figure out a way using his intellect to stop a rampaging man of steel,with all the Marvel Heavy weighs off world on various mission ie Sentry,Thor,SS,can Reed figure out a way of stopping him,using all his advanced science.

#2 Posted by Xmen_forever (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

posobly but not probobly.

#3 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

of course he could, he's a genius.

#4 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

he couldnt

#5 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you mean by prep time? Time enough to research the physiology of Kryptonians, come up with some means of depowering him and a method of employing it that Superman couldn't avoid. In theory, yes. But then Lex has been trying the same thing with better resources, not to mention having Superman in the same universe to study, he never succeeded. So there's no reason to assume Reed would fair any better.

#6 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way see Reed pulling this off is banishing Clark to the Negative Zone. Or somehow figure out a way to cut supes off from his power source. Reed is a lot smarter than Luthor in my view.

#7 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Reed hasn't figured out a way to effectively take down Hulk, so I have my doubts about permanently taking out Superman. Sure, he could come up with a short-term plan, but permanent, I don't think so.

#8 Posted by TheCannon (19008 posts) - - Show Bio

If he has kryptonite, yes. If not, Superman kills.

#9 Posted by The Stegman (25074 posts) - - Show Bio

If Superman if fighting seriously, no, he just speed blitzs Reed before he can do anything.

#10 Posted by Saren (25903 posts) - - Show Bio

Very easily.

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Very easily.

#12 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep Reed would win.

#13 Posted by Deranged Midget (17723 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on how much prep and if he has Kryptonite.

#14 Posted by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

He could also just hit him with a Red Sun beam.

#15 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12025 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, with prep, Reed can create a device that will zap Clarks powers, unfortunately.

#16 Posted by TDK_1997 (14988 posts) - - Show Bio

Reed can stop Superman with enough prep