#1 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

the man of steel fight againet mephisto in his dimension or on earth?

#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"the man of steel fight againet mephisto in his dimension or on earth?"

In his dimension ofcourse he crush superman mephisto is a supernatural creature and out of his dimension is the same thing he is depowered but hes still strong they only say hes weak because compared to him in his dimenision hes a god thier can't believe some one would think superman wins lol.

#3 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm...I can't make a real decision until Methos posts. Not a real big Supes fan or expert, but don't wana make a hasty choice here...

#4 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"ulitmateninjagaidenx says:
In his dimension ofcourse he crush superman mephisto is a supernatural creature and out of his dimension is the same thing he is depowered but hes still strong they only say hes weak because compared to him in his dimenision hes a god thier can't believe some one would think superman wins lol."

i agree that in his dimension mephisto would own superman but on earth i don't know cuz mephisto is more powerful in his dimension but ain't he weaker when he's on earth?

#5 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"Hmm...I can't make a real decision until Methos posts. Not a real big Supes fan or expert, but don't wana make a hasty choice here..."

lol geez look him up or something!

in his dimension mephisto definitely wins. and i think mephisto probably wins on earth too. he can take a lot of damage and he can use his magic to increase his speed, strength and durability, so mephisto would have a tougher time on earth but i think he could take superman.

#6 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

"zee crusher says:
In his dimension ofcourse he crush superman mephisto is a supernatural creature and out of his dimension is the same thing he is depowered but hes still strong they only say hes weak because compared to him in his dimenision hes a god thier can't believe some one would think superman wins lol."
i agree that in his dimension mephisto would own superman but on earth i don't know cuz mephisto is more powerful in his dimension but ain't he weaker when he's on earth? "

yes

#7 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"zee crusher says:
i agree that in his dimension mephisto would own superman but on earth i don't know cuz mephisto is more powerful in his dimension but ain't he weaker when he's on earth? "
yes"

ok thanks

#8 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

"zee crusher says:

When they say weak they mean hes not as powerful and hes not use to being so depowered like loki people don't know but hes weaker out of asgard but even though hes weaker him and surfer are equals in terms of power and loki actually can be okay with being at such a lvl and know how to use it but hes still strong to be at surfer lvl in power when weakened. Either way mephisto has magic lol.

#9 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

lol oh ok well thanks for telling dude,

#10 Posted by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting thread.  It depends on what version of Superman this is.  Some have been able to tank enough magic to get through Mephisto's assault, then all it should take is a couple planet cracking punches, Mephisto has no durability feats.

#11 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto.

#12 Edited by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baltoro said:

Interesting thread.  It depends on what version of Superman this is.  Some have been able to tank enough magic to get through Mephisto's assault, then all it should take is a couple planet cracking punches, Mephisto has no durability feats.

It's normal Superman. Mephisto will solo the justice league (Excluding Phantom Strange and Spectre and beings of the like) within his realm and possibly take out numerous herald levels outside of his realm.
#13 Posted by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

What happens outside his realm?  I see Superman wrecking him before he can react, he has no speed feats on Supes level.

#14 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

eart superman wins.. 
if not.. superman dies

#15 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto curbstomps. Spite.
#16 Edited by Dernman (15110 posts) - - Show Bio

I would go with Superman. Now before you flip out let me tell you why.
Mephisto and other rulers of hell do not usually bother to fight like superheroes do.
What he would do is try to corrupt Superman and take his soul or gain control of him.

Although Mephesto won't get beat up and lose only Superman's soul  if superman resists he would be beat.

Superman has been to Blazes realm a few times.

#17 Posted by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

The more I research this battle the more I come to the conclusion that Supes chances arent as bad as you'd think.  We can't rule out the possibility, the likely possibility, that Mephisto can't even tank one Superman punch.  Any dura feats for Mephisto?

#18 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto easily stomps in his dimesnsion.  
and he still wins on eath.
#19 Posted by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
Mephisto easily stomps in his dimesnsion.  and he still wins on eath.
What exactly gives him the edge on Earth.  Mephisto isn't really a God, he's just a demon masquerading as one.  Supes is liable to pound the evil out of him, especially when its on Supes home turf.
#20 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto in both scenario.

#21 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baltoro said:
@Thor's hammmer said:
What exactly gives him the edge on Earth.  Mephisto isn't really a God, he's just a demon masquerading as one.  Supes is liable to pound the evil out of him, especially when its on Supes home turf.

He doesn't need to b a God. He isn't even masquerading as one. but I just don't see superman beating someone who's so much more powerful than him with very powerful magics.
#22 Edited by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:

@Baltoro said:

@Thor's hammmer said:
 He doesn't need to b a God. He isn't even masquerading as one. but I just don't see superman beating someone who's so much more powerful than him with very powerful magics.
How does Mephisto tag him, especially when hes not in his realm?  He's never shown the speeds necessary to fight on the same level as Superman in extended combat.  He has zero strength feats while Supes can break planets.  Let's use some logic here, if Supes can bust a planet he can bust Mephisto's face when he isnt in his realm.  Mephisto can be as evil and nasty as he wants, pick on street levelers, steal people's souls, etc....that won't help him win a battle against the well rounded Superman.
#23 Posted by Jezer (3129 posts) - - Show Bio

....why would Mephisto have, or even need, strength feats? 

I mean, he's like a Devil wannabe. I don't see him running around punching people, or fighting in such a physical manner. I get the impression he's the type of entity that would simply point at someone to make them burst on fire. 

I guess someone should post Mephisto feats, so that we're sure what he can do. 
However, I'd put the pressure more on the people arguing for Superman to show Mephisto being harmed by physical means, and that Superman is just as strong or stronger than the person. 
Because generally demonic entities of his nature aren't limited to physical stats - and they can manipulate their physical nature to different degrees. 

However, that's just my guess. 
Someone post Mephisto feats.
#24 Edited by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto slaughters both rounds. Superman has absolutely nothing on him.

#25 Posted by JediXMan (30644 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto stomps, in or out of his realm.

#26 Posted by katanalauncher (937 posts) - - Show Bio

There is absolutely no way Superman would win on earth. 
Mep regularly schools beings like Surfer and Thanos, he can just blink Superman out of existance.

#27 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baltoro said:
@Thor's hammmer said:

@Baltoro said:

@Thor's hammmer said:
How does Mephisto tag him, especially when hes not in his realm?  He's never shown the speeds necessary to fight on the same level as Superman in extended combat.  He has zero strength feats while Supes can break planets.  Let's use some logic here, if Supes can bust a planet he can bust Mephisto's face when he isnt in his realm.  Mephisto can be as evil and nasty as he wants, pick on street levelers, steal people's souls, etc....that won't help him win a battle against the well rounded Superman.

outside of his realm he still holds back on the silver surfer.  

and Superman hasn't busted a planet. ever. and planatary level durability is way below Mephisto.
#28 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think any version supreman can defeat a creature that stalmeted Galactus .

#29 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan: Why bump a spite thread?

#30 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is severely out-matched here and this was unnecessarily bumped.

#31 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94: is that forbidden ?

#32 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan: No just unnecessary and pointless.

#33 Posted by Deadgod (1434 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto stomps!

#34 Posted by jec777 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

ultimatly supes wins, but not through fighting. his soul is as pure as the silver surfers for sure, and that cannot be defeated by mephisto. supes would die for what he believes in and that is an act of sacrafice. it would burn mephisto to his core and he would allow supes his freedom.

#35 Posted by XiiX (8275 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto.

#36 Posted by X_insignia1 (1393 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto

#37 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto wins. Mephisto rarely engages in combat though.

#38 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto stomps this should be locked. Spite

#39 Posted by Son_of_simba (698 posts) - - Show Bio

@jec777: supes souls deffo not purer than the surfers thats for sure i doubt it would be anything mephisto couldn handle taking just cous someones alined for good doesnt make them pure of heart

#40 Posted by Kingant27 (5077 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto Murderstomp.

#41 Posted by Silverrings (2062 posts) - - Show Bio

Could Superman even kill Mephisto? Also, doesn't the demon have like complete control of everything in his own realm making a fight there pretty unfair for whoever his opponent is?

#42 Posted by Apocalypse3 (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

In realm or out realm he still stomps

#43 Posted by Cgoodness (4698 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto turns him into a janitor