#2  Edited By New_World_Order

Marvel Women.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Scarlet Witch can take down Superman Solo, so could Jean Grey and Ms Marvel. So I am going with the Ladies.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In character:

Sersi solos.

Jean solos.

Wanda solos.

Sue will give him a great fight on her own.

Ms. Marvel's energy absorbtion will give him trouble.

Out of character - Superman speedblitzes them. I am not sure if Sersi normally dies or not, since she is an eternal, but I don't think that it could change the result.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. I've taken Sersi out of the battle to make it fair.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman loses.

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By theDCkid

He could take out quite a few of them in the first second of battle via blitz attack. I'm not sure who the longterm winner is though.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shawnbaby

Ladies win

In Character, Superman isn't going to charge in with a Speed Blitz.

MetalSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

???

Superman stomps.

It says nothing about being in character for Superman. If this is a fight to the death he could fry them all with his heat vision. I mean no offense but he's strong enough to bench the earth without being sun dipped right now. If he punched any of these girls they would turn to dust. He punched H'el so hard that the aftershocks vibrates to all corners of the earth, through the planet core, and to the watch station in space making batmans teeth rattle. Death battle placed his speed after multiple times (what was it, upwards to 18 times?) the speed of light.

I can't see any of these people beating him at all if this is a fight to the death, unless its stipulated that he won't use his full power, these girls lose badly.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Perpetr8rMike

Jean Solos... effortlessly even without phoenix.

DC has virtually no POWERFUL telepaths, Superman has mental shields sure.. but so do all the X-Men installed by Xavier one of the best and most powerful Telepaths on the planet and Jean can mind rape all of them with a thought. Superman's self implanted mental shielding would be nothing.

Also not surprised Superman Fanbois are using the Speedblitz argument that is their Go-To argument if Superman would lose.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In character:

Sersi solos.

Jean solos.

Wanda solos.

Sue will give him a great fight on her own.

Ms. Marvel's energy absorbtion will give him trouble.

Out of character - Superman speedblitzes them. I am not sure if Sersi normally dies or not, since she is an eternal, but I don't think that it could change the result.

This

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The answer, is still Superman.

MetalSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MetalSonic

Right. Sorry folks. I forgot that Superman is going to just stand there and let these ladies attack him in his death battle. My bad.

But seriously. Do people forget that he knows Torquasm Rao, Torquasm Vo, and his Strong Will Power (on par with Hal and batman, which in the DC universe protects against mind control).

Seriously.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She-Hulk is out of her league. If Sue can protect the slower members, Ms. Marvel and Wanda could do this. Supes can use heat vision. Ms Marvel would absorb it, turn into Binary, steal the rest of his energy then punch his face in.

No Caption Provided

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By hart7668

@perpetr8rmike: No powerful telepaths? There aren't a lot, granted, but Martian Manhunter and Saturn Girl are pretty up there.

The Superman picture given to us is the Man of Steel movie version (or close to it). I have no idea what that one is capable of.

The New 52 Superman has no telepathy blocks I can think of; I have all of the New 52 Action Comics so far and the first two volumes of the JL and haven't read anything showing resistance to telepathy. So Jean Grey would dictate the fight. If all were in character, Jean could possibly just induce sleep into Superman. If everyone were bloodlusted, it would come down to Jean Grey getting into his mind before Superman tackled them all at faster-than-lightning speeds.

Modern Age (1986-2011), or "Pre-Flashpoint/ Pre-New 52" Superman is the one with the psychic resistance training given to him by J'onn and training in Torquasm Vo, something that allowed him to hang with Dominus for awhile. I'm not sure how canon it is, but in the comic, "What's so funny about Truth, Justice, and the American Way?" Manchester Black stated that his psychic shields are "the best he's seen." However, he was still able to pinch his nerves, inducing a stroke, so something for Susan Richards to think about lol.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psylocke put a TK bubble in Dark Xavier's brain and made him stroke out and go brain dead. Jean can do the same thing.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By rpottage

@reikai: You mean like what Manchester Black tried and failed hard at?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 has resistance to telepathy read action comics 12. He resists captain comets TP, then empties his mind and acts on instinct. In Superman 8 helspont puts a telepathy bug thing in supes mouth and he resists it.IIRC

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is going to be busy making so much love to his new women.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

???

Superman stomps.

It says nothing about being in character for Superman. If this is a fight to the death he could fry them all with his heat vision. I mean no offense but he's strong enough to bench the earth without being sun dipped right now. If he punched any of these girls they would turn to dust. He punched H'el so hard that the aftershocks vibrates to all corners of the earth, through the planet core, and to the watch station in space making batmans teeth rattle. Death battle placed his speed after multiple times (what was it, upwards to 18 times?) the speed of light.

I can't see any of these people beating him at all if this is a fight to the death, unless its stipulated that he won't use his full power, these girls lose badly.

It doesn't have to say in character...if it doesn't say anything...that's the default setting for battles.

Be Specific About Fights

I think this is probably the most important rule, and when it’s followed, many other problems go away. When starting a battle you need to be specific about how everything is going to go down. This includes a lot of factors. A lot of posters just type "fighter 1 vs fighter 2, who wins?" and they're done. Putting just a little effort into it can sort out a lot of questions that pop up later. You can determine if the characters involved are acting in character (like they normally would as their personalities dictate), if they are “bloodlusted” or anywhere in between, how much time they get before the fight (prep), where they're fighting, what gear they have with them, which incarnation of the character, any power limitations, etc, etc. It really isn’t hard to flesh out the battle a little and it goes a long way.

Writing some options again to make sure they’re easy to see:

In Character or Bloodlusted

Prep Time or No Prep Time

Setting (time, location, bystanders, available resources, etc)

Gear (standard weaponry/gadgets/items, unarmed, special weapons)

Character Version (current version, original, alternate universe, etc)

Extra Rules (time limits, boundaries, what counts as win)

When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current mainstream versions. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city. Without any specifications to a battle, those are what we go by. It’s always best to give as much information about the fight in the first post.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Superman wins. New 52 Superman can resist TP and seems to be fond of using his speed.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sue Richards is married to a man who can be any size he wants. Supes got nuthin on that. She-Hulk and Dazzler have both gone down on the Juggernaut, and he's a bigger man than Supes.

Wanda had magic babies with the Vision, whose an Android...(*input inappropriate joke here*). Jean can do things to men Supes can't imagine. Storm...Supes isn't even good enough for her. And Ms. Marvel? Well...the Kree did a lot of bad things to her.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@omegablast452 said:

Sue Richards is married to a man who can be any size he wants. Supes got nuthin on that. She-Hulk and Dazzler have both gone down on the Juggernaut, and he's a bigger man than Supes.

Wanda had magic babies with the Vision, whose an Android...(*input inappropriate joke here*). Jean can do things to men Supes can't imagine. Storm...Supes isn't even good enough for her. And Ms. Marvel? Well...the Kree did a lot of bad things to her.

Plz Reed Richards is fail husband

She Hulks banged every man in MARVEL, but once she sees Superman she's gonna be coming to him

Wanda only made babies with robot, once she finds out about Superman she's gonna ditch the oven

Superman can blitz Jean into submission

And Miss Marvel well he'll say something sweet and let her get over it >_>

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, She-Hulk nailed a fair number of guys. Tygra has slept with more. And everyone has gotten an STD from Emma Frost. And Wanda is more currently with Hawkeye. Because he hits the right spot. Every Time.

Supes has his brain shut down before he even thinks about grabbing Jean. She's been filled with a nigh-omnipotent being representing the Life Force of all things in the universe. Supes is an itty-bitty speck next to that.

Ms. marvel has had that long grappling session with Rogue. That's hotter than anything Supes could ever do for her.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By pooty

Right. Sorry folks. I forgot that Superman is going to just stand there and let these ladies attack him in his death battle. My bad.

But seriously. Do people forget that he knows Torquasm Rao, Torquasm Vo, and his Strong Will Power (on par with Hal and batman, which in the DC universe protects against mind control).

Seriously.

Really? Wasn't Superman mind controlled by Maxwell Lord and Poison Ivy? unless he takes out Jean Immediately then Jean can solo.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Perpetr8rMike

Speedblitz is a BS argument, Superman speed blitz people true but he doesnt use it often. Remember he would not know shit about these women and its unlikely he would think most are a threat.

Wanda would be more powerful then anything he has ever faced since Chaos Magic is uber powerful in DC she would just use her probability ability to completely fuck him up and make him miss every attack till Jean crushes his mind.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@omegablast452: I don't know about the 2nd instance but for the first and 3rd pic, Sue was under control by Malice and the only way for Reed to snap her out of it was to make her feel pure rage or something like that. But its still a serious thing, so take it how you want.

momo111191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By momo111191

he is stronger then all of them and they cant even attack his mind this is a big one sided fight. he splits them ie the elite and crushes them one v one or bfr all of them. this is a joke the superman hate on this site is sooooooooo messed up i mean the same thread with ww and she wins yet superman gets stomped give me a break tell me which one stops his speed blitz?????????

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he is stronger then all of them and they cant even attack his mind this is a big one sided fight. he splits them ie the elite and crushes them one v one or bfr all of them. this is a joke the superman hate on this site is sooooooooo messed up i mean the same thread with ww and she wins yet superman gets stomped give me a break tell me which one stops his speed blitz?????????

Sue forcefield bubbles Superman till he explodes

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Flash not GOD in DC? Given you DC Fanbois always use Speedblitz as the solo method its lame and stupid.

People.. realize Superman is not GOD stop worshiping him its getting lame.. fuck it.. it is lame.

Superman has impressive speed and strength but Wanda can pretty much solo this due to MAGIC being a vulnerability to him and CHAOS MAGIC in DC is many times more powerful then in Marvel making her multitudes stronger then she has been in Marvel.

She can do this simply by changing his chances of hitting her even with a speed blitz to ZERO making it virtually impossible when he tries to hit her. She can then use her Hex bolts to inflict some serious damage.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mirrorwave4: Susan Richards cannot destroy Superman with any bubbles in his body.

No Caption Provided

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By russellmania77

she-hulk gives him a massage

scarlet witch cleans the fortress of solitude

dazzler gives him a lap dance

ms.marvel makes him a sandwitch