Superman vs. Majin Vegeta vs. Iron Man

This topic is locked from further discussion.

victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By victorymaker

The full power of Majin is coursing through Vegeta, while a bright sun is in the sky, fueling Superman. Iron Man's armor is up at max. This battle is an all out battle, not necessarily to the death. KO is fine. No throwing into the sun or teleporting to another galaxy. None of that. This is a straight out brawl to either KO or death. The setting is an open, mountainous battlefield. There is no civilization for miles.
Superman 
Majin Vegeta 
Iron Man

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By FLCL1

spite
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Undergroundgod
@FLCL1 said:
"spite "

You just can't stop doing it can you? LMFAO!
victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By victorymaker
@FLCL1: 
You say spite, without any proof to support your claim. Where have these 3 warriors, on this site, been pit up against each other before? If you lack the intelligence to post something productive on this forum, regarding who would win this battle, do not post anything at all. Such immaturity on your part.    
Avatar image for comicfanforever
comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By comicfanforever

Superman wins here....
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Undergroundgod

Superman FTW. Then Majin V, Then Iron Man.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FLCL1
@victorymaker said:
"@FLCL1: You say spite, without any proof to support your claim. Where have these 3 warriors, on this site, been pit up against each other before? If you lack the intelligence to post something productive on this forum, regarding who would win this battle, do not post anything at all. Such immaturity on your part.     "
superman lays a mud log on both of their faces because: 
a) he goes light speed  

nuff said

@Undergroundgod said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"spite "
You just can't stop doing it can you? LMFAO! "

XD habit 

victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By victorymaker

Superman can't go light speed anymore. He can go NEAR light speed.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9  Edited By Erik
@victorymaker said:
" Superman can't go light speed anymore. He can go NEAR light speed. "
I am pretty sure that is not true. 
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Undergroundgod
@erik said:
" @victorymaker said:
" Superman can't go light speed anymore. He can go NEAR light speed. "
I am pretty sure that is not true.  "

No it's not, it was true about three months ago, not now.
Avatar image for comicfanforever
comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By comicfanforever

Superman possesses enormous physical strength (Superman is able to move the moon out of orbit).
Superman has a lot of physical strength over the characters of  the dragon ball Universe. Superman also has faster speed than the speed of light (Superman was able to go from Earth to the sun in a few seconds (the light takes eight minutes from the sun to the earth) - Superman / Batman issue13.

Superman has sufficient durability to survive the explosions of planets, stars (Superman: Brainiac storyline - issue 3). Superman also has strength to survive the collision between two planets - Death of New Gods (issue 8). Goku died in an Planetary explosion  (King Kai Planet - Dragon Ball Manga vol. 35). (Goku is more powerful than vegeta).
Superman also has other important skills - Heat Vision and Cold H.     
Superman kills vegeta without problems. Iron Man is not a factor here....

victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By victorymaker
@Undergroundgod:
When did that change that he can fly at light speed, because I have a scan that shows him saying that he can't fly at light speed, but almost at light speed. Note: I found this scan on the internet, and I am not sure what issue it is from, but the point is that I have it. 

Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Undergroundgod
@victorymaker said:
"@Undergroundgod:
When did that change that he can fly at light speed, because I have a scan that shows him saying that he can't fly at light speed, but almost at light speed. Note: I found this scan on the internet, and I am not sure what issue it is from, but the point is that I have it. 

"

Old news sorry boss what can I tell you.
victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By victorymaker
@Undergroundgod:
Lol You didn't answer anything. Do you even know what issue this scan is from?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Erik

No Caption Provided
victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By victorymaker

@erik:
There are so many scans saying that he can, and he can't, and he surpasses it, and he almost reaches it. Ugh. The inconsistency of comic books. You just posted this scan showing that he can surpass light, while my scan had him saying that he can almost reach light speed. My answer? Different writers and the inconsistecy of comic books. 

If I also may ask, what issue is this scan from?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Erik
@victorymaker: No idea where it is from. 
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By MrDirector786
@victorymaker said:
"

@erik:
There are so many scans saying that he can, and he can't, and he surpasses it, and he almost reaches it. Ugh. The inconsistency of comic books. You just posted this scan showing that he can surpass light, while my scan had him saying that he can almost reach light speed. My answer? Different writers and the inconsistecy of comic books. 

"
If you're talking about the scan of Superman blitzing the shadow moon, it's Justice League of America issue 30. I haven't a clue where the scan you have is from. Also, I think that Superman can just go faster than light in space. I've seen him say that he can't go faster in Earth's atmosphere, probably because there's not enough sunlight, but in space he can absorb more sunlight directly and so can go faster than light.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Erik
@MrDirector786 said:
" @victorymaker said:
"

@erik:

"
If you're talking about the scan of Superman blitzing the shadow moon, it's Justice League of America issue 30. I haven't a clue where the scan you have is from. Also, I think that Superman can just go faster than light in space. I've seen him say that he can't go faster in Earth's atmosphere, probably because there's not enough sunlight, but in space he can absorb more sunlight directly and so can go faster than light. "
I remember it as he choses not to go faster than light in Earth's atmosphere so as to not damage the planet. 
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Red_Blade
@victorymaker said:
"

@erik:

"
It's from the trinity series, there have been multiple times where he has gone faster then light no problem, there was one instance you mentioned [and you probably have no idea what comic it is from] where he says he can move close to light speed

It doesn't matter though because Vegeta is no where near light speed and Iron Man isn't even a factor in this fight

Please do everyone here a favor and don't make anymore fights

@erik said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @victorymaker said:
"

@erik:

"
If you're talking about the scan of Superman blitzing the shadow moon, it's Justice League of America issue 30. I haven't a clue where the scan you have is from. Also, I think that Superman can just go faster than light in space. I've seen him say that he can't go faster in Earth's atmosphere, probably because there's not enough sunlight, but in space he can absorb more sunlight directly and so can go faster than light. "
I remember it as he choses not to go faster than light in Earth's atmosphere so as to not damage the planet.  "

Exactly, he doesn't have a Speed Force type ability to help negate friction, if he goes faster then light on Earth he will create sonic booms and cause massive damage to the planet
mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mv

You think Supes can tank Vegeta's energy blasts ?

Spike 335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Spike 335

i was hoping to do this in a superman vs goku thread but this will have to do. 

First of all folks superman can only go light speed in space. This has been true for i dont know how many decades. And on top of that there has never been an exact speed given to superman when he travels on earth. But the speeds superman has shown to go on earth arent above speed feats shwon by goku or vegeta. if anything it's below. If this isnt the case then people really need to update their scans when they post feats for superman. Superman moves so fast he can become intangible. Goku moved so fast he became intangible in his fight with the ginyu force members burter and jeice. Superman moves so fast he has been in 2 places at once. Goku has done that in his fight with cell. And vegeta is above goku in speed and power at the time goku pulled off these feats while at majin level. 

i have a lot more to say about this but like i said i was saving it for another dreadful superman vs goku thread. So i'll just end it with vegeta is either = to superman in terms of speed or above it. Wether people here want to admit it or not. Superman cant move light speeds and above on earth. I could go into the whole strength thin but im in a hurry right now so i'll only get into that if this thread picks up steam which i doubt it will. Ironman is a non factor here. 

Superman will win with durability and strength and stamina and all that mess. I could make a case for vegeta but again im in a hurry so maybe later. So for now superman.

Spike 335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Spike 335
@MTS said:
"You think Supes can tank Vegeta's energy blasts ? "

supes can't even tank lex robot suits energy blast
mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mv

Kryptonite blasts not energy blasts

Spike 335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Spike 335

Well then take out lex and add mongul or the one of many others who have at the very least hurt superman with an energy blast.

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SilverGalford

superman  speed

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
rein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By rein

Iron man Goes down Quickly. Vegeta can Hit Superman with a massive barrage Of energy attacks, which could delay the Fight But eventually superman will win.

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Red_Blade
@MTS said:

" You think Supes can tank Vegeta's energy blasts ? "

He tanks super novas, Vegeta can't even blow up a planet

Supes would hit Vegeta once and he would explode

@rein said:

" Iron man Goes down Quickly. Vegeta can Hit Superman with a massive barrage Of energy attacks, which could delay the Fight But eventually superman will win. "

He  can hit Supes with his best attack and he won't even slow him down

Plus Vegeta can only go at sub sonic speeds. He doesn't have durability either, Supes can just stick his finger into Vegeta's skull and laugh as Vegeta dies from a hemorrhage
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SilverGalford

as for " Vegeta's energy blasts" ,superman could resist this:

the destruccion of a sun eater at ground zero.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Red_Blade

Vegeta vs Sasuke would of been a good fight since they are pretty even physically

rein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By rein
@SilverGalford: I don't believe that vegeta's energy blasts would hurt superman Too bad, But i did feel they would be able to slow him down for a few minutes before SM got in close.
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By Primmaster64

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Erik

Superman. 

victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By victorymaker

The funny thing about all of this is, I said Majin Vegeta, which you all seem to forget was messing up SSJ2 Goku pretty bad. If a thread between Goku and Superman lasts forever, as they all do, and Majin Vegeta was whooping SSJ2 Goku's ass, why can't Vegeta, using this logic, defeat Superman?

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Red_Blade

That isn't even logic, that's just stupidity, the reason Superman and Goku threads go forever is because DBZ fanboys don't want to accept that Supes would slaughter Goku with ease.

He would slaughter Majin Vegeta with ease because he severely outclasses him in every single aspect

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Erik
@victorymaker said:
"

The funny thing about all of this is, I said Majin Vegeta, which you all seem to forget was messing up SSJ2 Goku pretty bad. If a thread between Goku and Superman lasts forever, as they all do, and Majin Vegeta was whooping SSJ2 Goku's ass, why can't Vegeta, using this logic, defeat Superman?

"
Vegeta was not kicking Goku's anything. They were evenly matched and Goku was holding back. 
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Red_Blade
@erik said:
" @victorymaker said:
"

"
Vegeta was not kicking Goku's anything. They were evenly matched and Goku was holding back.  "
And he sucker punched him at the end
victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By victorymaker

Lol. I love how you both just talk, with no physical proof to support your claims. Where is the physical proof that Superman would slaughter Goku, and where is the physical proof that Goku was holding back? Last I check, Vegeta was whooping Goku's ass, and in the end, Goku's stupidity got his ass knocked out by a chop to the back of the head. But, if you want to use that logic that they were evenly matched, there is no physical proof that Goku was holding back, because Vegeta was fighting to kill Goku, not to statemate him. So, and disregarding your stupid fanboy comment about Superman would slaughter Goku without any proof to support your claim, using the logic presented, why would Majin Vegeta not be a match for Superman? All of the Superman/Goku threads, both parties use scans, and manga # references to support why each party would win. Here, is just people saying crap with no proof to support what they say. If this is so, perhaps I need to post this somewhere else, perhaps on another forum, to try and find people that actually use proof to support their claims. How embarassing it must be, to say someone will win with no proof to back it up.

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Red_Blade
@victorymaker said:
"

Lol. I love how you both just talk, with no physical proof to support your claims. Where is the physical proof that Superman would slaughter Goku, and where is the physical proof that Goku was holding back? Last I check, Vegeta was whooping Goku's ass, and in the end, Goku's stupidity got his ass knocked out by a chop to the back of the head. But, if you want to use that logic that they were evenly matched, there is no physical proof that Goku was holding back, because Vegeta was fighting to kill Goku, not to statemate him. So, and disregarding your stupid fanboy comment about Superman would slaughter Goku without any proof to support your claim, using the logic presented, why would Majin Vegeta not be a match for Superman? All of the Superman/Goku threads, both parties use scans, and manga # references to support why each party would win. Here, is just people saying crap with no proof to support what they say. If this is so, perhaps I need to post this somewhere else, perhaps on another forum, to try and find people that actually use proof to support their claims. How embarassing it must be, to say someone will win with no proof to back it up.

"
This is how we know that you have no idea what you are talking about.  

In Superman vs Goku threads, Goku fanboys rant about how he can blow up the universe and move a bazillion times faster then light without evidence.  

This debate was done thousands of times now, Supermans feats are leagues beyond anything Goku or any DBZ character has ever done period. 

@victorymaker said:
"

If this is so, perhaps I need to post this somewhere else, perhaps on another forum"

Are you just teasing us or are you really going to go forever?
To be honest with you man, if you leave no one is going to miss you.
Avatar image for the_dark_defender
The Dark Defender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tony takes this... 

By facepalming and leaving this thread, wondering why he was apart of it in the first place.

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SilverGalford

is it so hard to accept that a anime character can be beaten by some american comic character?

i know some anime characters can beat some american characters and viceversa  , if i knew a anime character can't beat a american comic character (because of good feats and proofs)  , i would give up doing those threads  trying to demonstrate the impossible.

victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By victorymaker
@Red_Blade:
Lol you are the biggest idiot Red Blade. You are the troll, and you are a Superman fanboy. For half of the fight, Majin Vegeta was whooping Goku's ass, and then Goku realized that he was getting his ass beat and realized Majin Vegeta wasn't playing around, so he fought back and gave Vegeta a tough fight. Lol. You really need to see the fight again, and again, and again, you stupid troll. Lol. You are going to get banned soon. Lol. Just wait. No one likes you. But, back to the topic at hand, watch the fight again. For half of the fight, Majin Vegeta was whooping Goku's ass. Your Superman fanboy talk can't show any scans or proof to support why you think Superman will win, so really your point is not valid here. You can reply all you want, but until you show proof of your claims, I am going to ignore a child like you. You fail to realize that if Majin Vegeta can be whooping Goku's ass, Goku, who everyone says can beat Superman and these threads last forever, what is to stop Majin Vegeta from whooping Superman? Lol. I love how everyone just posts without any proof to support their claims. 

Also, I need intelligent people to talk to, not trolls like you. Perhaps on other forums I can find people with brains. I am not leaving this forum, because there are intelligent people on here who actually talk with proof to support their claims, and we have intelligent conversations, but trolls like you make this place bad, because you just talk without proof to support your claims.
Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#43  Edited By Yung ANcient One

Supes win... Fanboys WONT LET SUPERMAN LOSE

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SilverGalford

majin vegeta  was killed by a blaster  power of majin buu , the first  version which was owned by the kid buu who almost kill vegeta .
 and as i showed before . superman has resisted a power like that even more powerful if im not wrong . vegeta still has a chance to win?

victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By victorymaker

This is part 1/3. Find the rest of the parts online on YouTube. It's not that hard to find them.
Dolph_Zigglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Dolph_Zigglar
@victorymaker said:
"@Red_Blade: Lol you are the biggest idiot Red Blade. You are the troll, and you are a Superman fanboy. For half of the fight, Majin Vegeta was whooping Goku's ass, and then Goku realized that he was getting his ass beat and realized Majin Vegeta wasn't playing around, so he fought back and gave Vegeta a tough fight. Lol. You really need to see the fight again, and again, and again, you stupid troll. Lol. You are going to get banned soon. Lol. Just wait. No one likes you. But, back to the topic at hand, watch the fight again. For half of the fight, Majin Vegeta was whooping Goku's ass. Your Superman fanboy talk can't show any scans or proof to support why you think Superman will win, so really your point is not valid here. You can reply all you want, but until you show proof of your claims, I am going to ignore a child like you. You fail to realize that if Majin Vegeta can be whooping Goku's ass, Goku, who everyone says can beat Superman and these threads last forever, what is to stop Majin Vegeta from whooping Superman? Lol. I love how everyone just posts without any proof to support their claims.  Also, I need intelligent people to talk to, not trolls like you. Perhaps on other forums I can find people with brains. I am not leaving this forum, because there are intelligent people on here who actually talk with proof to support their claims, and we have intelligent conversations, but trolls like you make this place bad, because you just talk without proof to support your claims. "

No offense bro, but you put Iron Man in this match, so you shouldn't be calling anyone an idiot >.<
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Erik
@victorymaker:  
They were equal in power when Goku was holding back. If he really wanted to kill Vegeta, he would have done so easily. 
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Red_Blade
@victorymaker said:

" @Red_Blade: Lol you are the biggest idiot Red Blade. You are the troll, and you are a Superman fanboy. For half of the fight, Majin Vegeta was whooping Goku's ass, and then Goku realized that he was getting his ass beat and realized Majin Vegeta wasn't playing around, so he fought back and gave Vegeta a tough fight. Lol. You really need to see the fight again, and again, and again, you stupid troll. Lol. You are going to get banned soon. Lol. Just wait. No one likes you. But, back to the topic at hand, watch the fight again. For half of the fight, Majin Vegeta was whooping Goku's ass. Your Superman fanboy talk can't show any scans or proof to support why you think Superman will win, so really your point is not valid here. You can reply all you want, but until you show proof of your claims, I am going to ignore a child like you. You fail to realize that if Majin Vegeta can be whooping Goku's ass, Goku, who everyone says can beat Superman and these threads last forever, what is to stop Majin Vegeta from whooping Superman? Lol. I love how everyone just posts without any proof to support their claims.  Also, I need intelligent people to talk to, not trolls like you. Perhaps on other forums I can find people with brains. I am not leaving this forum, because there are intelligent people on here who actually talk with proof to support their claims, and we have intelligent conversations, but trolls like you make this place bad, because you just talk without proof to support your claims. "

LOL You pretty much described yourself already

No one likes or respects you and for good reason, lets be honest dude you came up with some pretty ridiculous conclusions

Since Goku vs Superman threads go forever, this is the reason why Majin Vegeta would win? LOL

I'm not going to piss off the mods again,  but a bunch of people already flagged this and all of your other post, so maybe you start looking for that new forum now

Because I have a feeling you won't be here much longer =P
victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By victorymaker
@Dolph_Zigglar :
Honestly, I put him in here as just one of those little "additions", because perhaps there are people here who know Iron Man well enough to defend him. Hey, if It was just Superman vs. Majin Vegeta, people could say it was just another Superman vs. Goku type thread, so I threw Iron Man in there to see if anyone out there knew well enough about him to defend him.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Erik

Superman.