This body of water (Deathstroke 19)

• No BFR
  • No Bystanders
  • They begin 1 Km apart from each other
  • Fully interactive environment
  • Sun is setting

Who Wins?

#2 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Majestic in the New 52 have any feats?

#3 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@walzo said:

Does Majestic in the New 52 have any feats?

He has quite i few i believe. This is one of his more recent showings taken from "Team 7-7"

#4 Edited by uberhikari (2462 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: Is there a respect thread for him on comicvine? I don't think that feat by itself is enough to tango with New 52 Supes.

#5 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari: I'm actually trying to find that as we speak. I'm almost certain there is more, but the only two scans that i have actually stored into my computer is the feat above. And, this one taken from "Deathstroke-19"

Taking a nuclear missile like it was absolutely nothing.

#6 Posted by uberhikari (2462 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: Mr. Majestic is one of my favorite DC characters, he really needs his own series.

#7 Posted by NeonGameWave (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman should win.

#8 Posted by dondave (34667 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: Majestic only has three feats, surviving the nuke, flying at light speed and causing the tsunami and catching a bullet. Wait for him to get more feats.

#9 Posted by argusx (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins till Majestic gets some better feats.

#10 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic is now in the New 52?!?!?!?!?! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod!

#11 Posted by Regal_Rumble_Man (874 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic

#12 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11834 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Regal_Rumble_Man (874 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11834 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days said:

@regal_rumble_man said:

Majestic

With 3 feats? Yeah ok.

exactly yeah okay

just waiting for more feats

keep waiting, until then Superman stomps cus he actually has more than 3 feats, all better than majestic's 3

#15 Edited by Regal_Rumble_Man (874 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by spiderbuck (2449 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman would be feat number 4 then.

#17 Edited by ShiZZmAhh (511 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad Majestic is back...didn't even know.

#18 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16131 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic is now in the New 52?!?!?!?!?! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod!

Exactly. I've got to see this :D

#19 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11834 posts) - - Show Bio

as for this battle, Superman has feats that give him faster travel/reaction speed, better durability and better strength feats. Until Majestic acquires more feats, this thread is pointless...and for the record.....

nuff said

#20 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1377 posts) - - Show Bio

as for this battle, Superman has feats that give him faster travel/reaction speed, better durability and better strength feats. Until Majestic acquires more feats, this thread is pointless...and for the record.....

nuff said

this and also Majestic's striking feat took him FIVE YEARS to recover from,which when he finally does he takes a nuke point blank,maybe he got stronger in that time,but supes still takes this.

#21 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman would win at this point... you folks need to wait a little while so the characters can build up some feats. Don't be making threads with characters who only have 3 or 4 feats behind them when the other characters has much more than that. Same sh!t was happening with that Purple Cat from the DBZ movie.

#22 Posted by dondave (34667 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#23 Edited by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: I do believe it was a rabbit. A kitty would have been way more fun.

Haven't read Team 7 #7 yet, but I'm up in arms about the "even eggheads will tell you" bit. In the real world, egg heads would tell you LITERALLY the exact opposite (the closer objects get to the speed of light, the less mass they would have)

And until I see more feats, definitely taking Supes. His punches alone (vs. H'el) had a similar effect (in terms of people all over the planet feeling them) to Majestic's super high dive, which makes me think he is just vastly stronger (and we already know he is FTL in the new-52 which, not to nitpick, is still faster than Majestic has shown).

EDIT: literally seconds after i post this I read @ancient_0f_days scans...god damnit

#24 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman...for now.

#25 Posted by Lvenger (18474 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman until Majestic gets more feats.

#26 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari: I'm almost certain that he will get his own series after this whole "Team 7" and "Deathstroke" ordeal is over and done with. Not a bad introduction into the new 52 universe though.

#27 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

@equonox said:

@king_saturn: I do believe it was a rabbit. A kitty would have been way more fun.

Haven't read Team 7 #7 yet, but I'm up in arms about the "even eggheads will tell you" bit. In the real world, egg heads would tell you LITERALLY the exact opposite (the closer objects get to the speed of light, the less mass they would have)

And until I see more feats, definitely taking Supes. His punches alone (vs. H'el) had a similar effect (in terms of people all over the planet feeling them) to Majestic's super high dive, which makes me think he is just vastly stronger (and we already know he is FTL in the new-52 which, not to nitpick, is still faster than Majestic has shown).

EDIT: literally seconds after i post this I read @ancient_0f_days scans...god damnit

a rabbit... a cat... sh!t, I don't care if it was a gopher... they put out battles for that purple thing too fast.

#28 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

im happy that Majestic is back however for now i say superman wins since new 52 majestic has not shown enough facts and i really really really hope the writers won't screw him up this time.

#29 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@drdoomsday390: He recently fought Captain Atom, unless im mistaken, and that was pre-flashpoint.

#30 Posted by tensor (3928 posts) - - Show Bio

Need to see more from majestic before i say who wins this battle

#31 Posted by MisterGuyMan (2032 posts) - - Show Bio

I want them to retcon Maj's backstory already... If he's just an engineered Superman, then almost as a rule Superman should win and I'm one of the biggest Maj fans.

#32 Edited by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

this, we have to whait a little to know how this fight can go.

@misterguyman said:

I want them to retcon Maj's backstory already... If he's just an engineered Superman, then almost as a rule Superman should win and I'm one of the biggest Maj fans.

i don't think that it was stated anywhere that he is an engineered Superman, at least not in the Team 7's books.

#33 Edited by MonsterStomp (16152 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins.... for now.

#34 Posted by laflux (14323 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

#35 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: Mr. Majestic is one of my favorite DC characters, he really needs his own series.

I agree