This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by GoldenStar66 (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

Win til Death. Who wins?

#2 Posted by Ms. Omega (4666 posts) - - Show Bio

Jim

#3 Posted by Kyle_Dornez (286 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Superman is severely depowered kriptonian. Jim Jaspers is insane reality warper, who makes Mr. Mxyzptlk look like Santa. I think a little mismatch here...

#4 Posted by SithLantern93 (2408 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by kingkronos (2532 posts) - - Show Bio

. . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .“~.,

. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,

. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,

. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,

. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}

. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}

. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./

. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./

. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./

. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/

. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}

. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../

. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../

. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”

. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\

. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./…..\,__

,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,

. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>–==“

#6 Posted by Kyle_Dornez (286 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, Mr. Mxyzptlk, really =3

#7 Posted by Bo88gdan (5267 posts) - - Show Bio

Mad Jim Jaspers

#8 Posted by IZZR (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kyle_Dornez said:

Current Superman is severely depowered kriptonian. Jim Jaspers is insane reality warper, who makes Mr. Mxyzptlk look like Santa. I think a little mismatch here...

Superman has been through and seen weirder sh*t than anything Jim can come up with, now unless he has the ability to will Supes out of existance which i dont think he can do i dont see how he will beat him?, MXY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MJJ any day.
#9 Posted by Kyle_Dornez (286 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR:

That's why I said "Current" Superman. Pre-New52 Supes maybe has a chance. Entire corps of magic-wielding superman-expies requiered to contain ONE Jim Jaspers. Guy presents a clear danger to reality itself, spawning legions of hell wihout even trying. And I really don't think punching him really hard would accomplish anything.

#10 Posted by AssertingValor (6217 posts) - - Show Bio

How does this even remotely sound like a good battle??

#11 Posted by IZZR (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kyle_Dornez said:

@IZZR:

That's why I said "Current" Superman. Pre-New52 Supes maybe has a chance. Entire corps of magic-wielding superman-expies requiered to contain ONE Jim Jaspers. Guy presents a clear danger to reality itself, spawning legions of hell wihout even trying. And I really don't think punching him really hard would accomplish anything.

The OP hasnt stated which Supes... so naturally i thought of Pre New52...yeah i know you mean the Fury, but Jim's reality warping isn't related to magic as far as im aware which would be Superman's weakness so in this case i don't think neither of them can put a finishing blow...i want to make it clear that i don't think Supes has a way of beating Jim.
#12 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5791 posts) - - Show Bio

Jim Jasper's stomps and this is spite

#13 Posted by Jayfournines (4160 posts) - - Show Bio

Jaspers would stomp Superman under regular, non light speed blitzing circumstances

#14 Posted by Kyle_Dornez (286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

Jaspers would stomp Superman under regular, non light speed blitzing circumstances

and given his powers, term "lightspeed" becomes relative...

#15 Posted by Killemall (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman would win.

Reason: Superman is still alive, while Jasper isnt

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

#16 Posted by Jayfournines (4160 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kyle_Dornez: Well, imagine this. They both start at a decent distance from one another (no prep or anything like that), someone screams "FIGHT!" and....who do you think would react quicker?

@Killemall: Lmao ^5

#17 Posted by IZZR (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

Superman would win.

Reason: Superman is still alive, while Jasper isnt

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOL!!! the thing is that actually applies...i dont see Jim willing Supes out of existance and if so then how can he beat him? he can torture him but he cant finish him.
#18 Posted by YoungJustice (7198 posts) - - Show Bio

Isnt MJJ a reality warper..........

#19 Posted by WarBlade539 (5066 posts) - - Show Bio

In before the lock! :D

Jaspers wins.