Superman vs Justice League

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nickzambuto

Scenario 1: Taking a cue from Batman, Superman has spent the last year making contingency plans for his fellow JLA members. He's had full access to all his resources and has been taking this very seriously. Turns out this was the right course of action, as the JLA soon turned to the side of evil and it is now up to Superman to stop them.

• Morals off JLA
  • Morals on Superman
  • Supes is facing the same Justice League roster as seen in Tower of Babel

Scenario 2: This time, it's Superman who has been corrupted! Planning complete global domination, he first must dispose of that troublesome Justice League. Unfortunately for him, he's been ousted, and was forced to retreat. Superman is in hiding, plotting, and planning for as long as he wishes, while the JLA actively search for him.

• Morals on JLA
  • Morals off Superman
  • Same JLA roster

Superman

vs

Batman, Wonder Woman, Wally West, Kyle Rayner, Martian Manhunter, Plastic Man.

nightwing444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By nightwing444

Supes both times.he chucks an asteroid on the earth for round 2.round 1 tougher

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA destroy him

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FrozenPhoenix

In before MM solos

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

MM, Kyle, Flash.... Good enough to keep him down and all on each their own.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Moonman78

If Superman was angry enough, (like lets say the government didn't send him his JLA check and when he got it the irs took out way too much taxes, they put a lean on his parents home, and lois lane started cheating on him with batman, and Green Arrow, she was pregnant at the time and took him too court, the court ordered him to pay child support). If he was really really mad he could make this interesting he maybe would kill even a few guys, but in all honesty he should never be able to finish this because the Martian is a good enough fight solo. But I could honestly see DC writers giving him a win over the league in certain circumstances, but they shouldn't in either senerio.

Avatar image for andersonsilvaissuperman
andersonsilvaissuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League both times

Batman solos

pein2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By pein2010

sup both round.

go sundip for 1 week then come back and kill all of them.

For someone who can read a book in less than 1 min, too many thing he can do with prep.

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TJSH96

A better thread would've been Justice League vs Flash?

But anways, the Flash or Martian Manhunter could effortlessly take down Superman.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I think Supes can win round 1.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

'Full Access to all his resources'

So...a reporter's salary? XD Can't be the League funds.

I'd say Round 1 the best he could do is just copy Batman if Tower of Babel has already occurred, but it was made clear the same measures wouldn't work twice.

Round 2 he gets crushed completely.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Freefa11

@nickzambuto:

'Full Access to all his resources'

So...a reporter's salary? XD Can't be the League funds.

The Fortress of Solitude has all kinds of crazy kryptonian super-tech he can use. Phantom Zone Projector, pocket universe creator, transporters, robot duplicates, Kryptonian combat power suits, etc. Given the speed at which he can work, and not needing sleep and whatnot, Superman could actually be a very effective prep-fighter if he chose to act that way. I think in at least one Justice League arc, he very nearly did handle the entire JLA by himself (with the help of some robot duplicates), and they even had Orion on the team.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both JLA, MM makes a huge difference. Take MM out and Supes has a chance.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By ComicStooge

With prep time, Superman can access all the funky alien tech in the Fortress.

MM has a relatively easily exploitable weakness with fire. And Superman could set up various traps for Flash involving Phantom Zone Projectors and all that stuff. Or perhaps build a machine to interfere with the Speed Force (as others have done). Even if it works only temporarily, it should give Clark time to do something else (like Phantom Zone BFR).

The other members of the JLA (at the time of ToB) wouldn't be too difficult to prep for.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nickzambuto

@tjsh96 said:

A better thread would've been Justice League vs Flash?

But anways, the Flash or Martian Manhunter could effortlessly take down Superman.

Read the OP. Neither is "effortlessly" soloing a prepped and/or bloodlusted Superman.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter reads his mind while he's prepping

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

I don't think thats allowed. I think the league has to wait until superman is done prepping.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Round 1: Unless Superman randomly acquires the same exact equipment and the same exact plans used on the JLA along with the same amount of horrid PIS to actually go about the plan...he isn't winning. Even if he has the same stuff, which he probably wouldn't have here, the JLA is already against him and it's not like he can get the jump on them. I've never seen him make devices that protect him from telepathy or create a stasis field strong enough to contain the Flash, I've never seen him create a device that would stop Kyle from just enclosing his entire base of operations with a construct strong enough that Ultraman couldn't break it after hours of trying. Superman would be hardpressed to beat half of them individually, so what if he has access to all his random tech he never uses and the same setup as Batman. Unless he comes with Batman's tech too, he isn't going to win. He loses unless he manages to trap everyone in the Phantom Zone, he can't trap Flash or Kyle there cus they have access to hyperspace warps and speed force portals...I doubt Superman can garner enough PIS to pull it off anyway, he loses...

Round 2: First of all, how the hell wouldn't Jonn telepathically find him instantly or Kyle lock on to Superman and teleport to him? Why would they need to search for him if John Kyle and Wally could do it in less than 12 hours (or 12 seconds if Wally is going in) whether he be off world or on? Once again, unless Superman uses the Phantom Zone he can't even hope to win, if he can trap himself in the Phantom Zone and it miraculously blocks jonns telepathy and kyles ring signal then he can plot his revenge in peace....that is if the JLA aren't allowed to seek help of any kind while they search (Lex has a PZ generator, they can ask Mister Miracle for a mother box and tell it to boom tube them to Supes location). Kal would have to make sure he puts everything else he needs in the PZ before going in anyway, I'm not sure how many generators he has (probably one) but if he just goes back to the fortress of solitude and starts packing his things, Martian Manhunter or Flash would be on his ass before he could get anywhere. Superman has no prep feats to suggest he could somehow block Martian Manhunter's telepathy, it can be assumed that he may posses technology that might make it possible, but no feats to prove it. Martian Manhunter could solo with little difficulty unless Superman finds a way to trap himself in the Phantom Zone. I don't see how he could win, not even sun dipping would help....

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bump1010 said:

@dondave said:

I don't think thats allowed. I think the league has to wait until superman is done prepping.

Then he reads his mind once he attacks

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IIRC wasn't the whole He'el on earth story arc about He'el using tech in the fortress of solitude to reverse engineer a miniature big bang to destroy the solar system or something along those lines? I recall Lex mentioning something about superman being able to destroy the solar system. Apologies if this is an incorrect summary as I haven't been invested in Lobdeells story...I'm not saying he wins I just think superman needs to be given more credit in the prep department.

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By bump1010

@dondave said:

@bump1010 said:

@dondave said:

I imagine superman would have prepared for that. He might just randomly BFR Martian manhunter in the phantom zone first just to get rid of him.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bump1010 said:

@dondave said:

@bump1010 said:

@dondave said:

I imagine superman would have prepared for that. He might just randomly BFR Martian manhunter in the phantom zone first just to get rid of him.

Possible but from his time as Fernus he knows how to get in and out of the phantom zone

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: My main point is either superman will create some telepathic blocks or he will remove manhunter first. It just seems logical to get rid of the telepath first. So not sure if this is as easy as martian manhunter just uses telepathy. Admittedly yes Martian manhunter is going to be a huge problem who need to be dealt with right away.

Also does martian manhunter have a weakness to fire still or is that gone? Just trying to see supermans options and I heard he had lost his weakness to fire and am not sure if this is true.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Does Superman have a defense against Martian Manhunter's telepathy and an answer for his intangibility? If not I'm thinking Manhunter can spearhead a JLA win.

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round one Superman could win, round two JLA wins.

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

Bloodlusted or not, Superman has no chance against Flash.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tjsh96 said:

@nickzambuto:

With Flash morals on and prep he certainly does.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jla but no one solos.

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman can prep all he wants, he's not beating someone a trillion times faster than him.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tjsh96 said:

@nickzambuto:

Stop. Just stop. Flash has no chance against him, if anything. So stop wanking.

MM solos though. Unless he he can get to him before he goes intangible, and uses telepathy. Which I don't think he can.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tjsh96 said:

Superman can prep all he wants, he's not beating someone a trillion times faster than him.

And you can stomp, and whine, and pout but Flash isn't doing anything to Supes.

Sorry.

nightwing444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By nightwing444

round 1 i can understand.round 2 wtf???superman sundips for afew days.IIRC this doubled his powers in 15 min vs imperiex .also he was a blazing fire himself.so first of course he takes out jonn by speedblitz,setting him on fire.kyle is the only significant factor here.but again speedblitz or superfast punches so kyle concentrates on blocking him while supes freezes /burns him.this is entirely possible since superboy prime massacred the corps.supes s powers increase by 4 times with an hour in the sun.by a couple of days hes surely invincible.wonder woman may put up a fight...still supes wins.then hes gonna torture batman and flash while all you wankers puff and pout and stomp and scream.seriously supes can fly .when was the last time flash flew through space and smashed a kryptonian.flash can try to dump him in speed force but yknow sundipped supes just catches him and chucks him to space.he can try to IMP him and break his hand/set it on fire or just miss .coz supes is sundipped yknow.or you know supes could just do what deathstroke did and trip him in an alley.as for batman......well im sure each one of you can come up with his own version of what bloodlusted supes does to batman....be sure to make it creative

scenario 1 is pretty much the same with a few adjustments.sundipped supes stomps everybody then puts batman in rehab to get over his issues

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA wins both rounds.

ColaNicole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

People talking like Flash could beat supes...Flash must have a pretty impressive rogue gallery...

Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a interesting fight. But correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Supes considered the strongest on DC earth??

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes:

I obviously touched your nerve, and I realise that you're frustrated, but it won't change the facts. Superman is not fast enough to hit Flash, ever, and Flash has a large array of powers that he can use to put down foes more powerful than Superman. So no, Superman is not winning this.