Superman vs juggs ( please read op)

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By HolySerpent

If bloodlust SA Superman ran fist first, can he stop the classic jugg in his tracks while juggernaut was running towards him.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By termiteone4ever

Classic juggy lose

MB25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MB25

Not only would Juggy lose, SA Supes probably flies straight through him, Juggs looks down at the hole in the middle of his chest before his eyes roll in the back of his head

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Saren

LOL SA Supes.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

Wasn't Juggernaut turned into a red skeleton and still kept on running or something, anyway SA Supes, and this is mainly an inference so please don't bash me if i'm wrong.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Killemall
@Soothing_Sounds said:

Wasn't Juggernaut turned into a red skeleton and still kept on running or something, anyway SA Supes, and this is mainly an inference so please don't bash me if i'm wrong.

No you are not wrong this is from Juggernaut One Shot back in 1997 and the issue was called "Juggernaut: Master of Disaster" and was made to reinforce the point that juggernaut is unstoppable. 
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By slimj87d

Did SA Superman not fly so fast he met the writers and creators of DC once? If he could fly into our Universe comic book canon wise, then that is more impressive than Cyttorak picking his nose and flicking a booger at this computer screen.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By tron_bonne

Juggernaut - "Was that a fly?"

Bright_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bright_Blade

Juggernaut = Unstoppable

Superman = Stoppable

You do the math.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By a88378438

@Killemall said:

@Soothing_Sounds said:

No you are not wrong this is from Juggernaut One Shot back in 1997 and the issue was called "Juggernaut: Master of Disaster" and was made to reinforce the point that juggernaut is unstoppable.

I am glad to see you back, friend,

though,i say SA superman

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Killemall

@a88378438 said:

@Killemall said:

@Soothing_Sounds said:

I am glad to see you back, friend,

though,i say SA superman

I never said Juggernaut should win here, because SA superman is a lot more powerful he has pretty much every advantage. All I was saying was the thing Soothing_sounds mentioned is correct .

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Stronger

@CitizenBane said:

LOL SA Supes.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HolySerpent

Is not really a battle . It's a question. If juggernaut was running directly at superman And superman does the Same thing , what would happen

Avatar image for marvelrulestheworld
MarvelRulesTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going by the Juggernaut rule 101, Superman will bounce right off. He might be able to pull a row of planets with an unbreakable chain, but he can not stop the momentum of the Gravitational Constant of the Universe.

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same thing as this but much much much worse for Juggy. King Hyperion couldn't even move an asteroid.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By termiteone4ever

@CapitolPunishment said:

Same thing as this but much much much worse for Juggy. King Hyperion couldn't even move an asteroid.

Iinteresting i never this comic

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By tron_bonne
@termiteone4ever said:

@CapitolPunishment said:

Iinteresting i never this comic

Oh Yeah, let's just use the depowered Juggernaut right before he turned into Kuurth.
majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18  Edited By majestic99

If Juggernaut gains momentum he wins. When he says he unstoppable he means unstoppable.

If SA Supes gets to Juggs before he gains momentum SA Supes still loses because Juggernaut cannot be harmed by any purely physical force no matter its magnitude or intensity.

YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By YoungThriller

SA superman wins regardless if juggs moves or not.SA superman was truly overpowered,and I know that if this was a written battle SA supes would either beat him in a momentum charge or they would both cancel each other out.Superman was regarded as a irresistible force and an immovable object back in the silver age.

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tron_bonne: I have that comic and do not recall when Juggernaut was depowered, please elaborate on that statement with a scan. Also Kuurth has nothing to do with this, the worthy came years after that arc. Cain did not have his Juggernaut power removed while Kuurth until Magik and colossus informed Cyttorak that his avatar was being used as a puppet by the serpent (No, Cyttorak had no clue his powers were being used to pay homage to another deity) and then he removed his powers from Cain.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By HolySerpent

@capitalpunishment: he doesn't know what's he's talking about

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By alcoholbob

@SlimJ87D said:

Did SA Superman not fly so fast he met the writers and creators of DC once?

I also hear he punched so hard once Chuck Norris was even impressed.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By tron_bonne
@CapitolPunishment said: 

@tron_bonne: I have that comic and do not recall when Juggernaut was depowered, please elaborate on that statement with a scan. Also Kuurth has nothing to do with this, the worthy came years after that arc. Cain did not have his Juggernaut power removed while Kuurth until Magik and colossus informed Cyttorak that his avatar was being used as a puppet by the serpent (No, Cyttorak had no clue his powers were being used to pay homage to another deity) and then he removed his powers from Cain.

It not that you have the comic that states that Cain is depowered, it's the history behind that comic that states when and how Juggernaut was depowered. You also need to be reminded of his power works, Juggernaut started gradually getting weaker as time went by following his human moral values. He rebelled from Cyttorak since the end of the 90's when he decided to become a good guy and joined various hero groups like Excalibur, X-Men, Exiles and the Thunderbolts.  In your comic, (2010 Heroic Age Thunderbolts), there should be another issue that explains Cain's most recent power lost, because they were wondering why Cain was drowning and bleeding. They find out that Juggernaut was stripped almost all of his powers AFTER Cain allowed the Enigma Force to transform him into Captain Universe. You should have known this already because of the big givaways illustrated that he was not Unstoppable anymore in that series.  

A) He was running with out unlimited momentum,  
B) He was getting tired, his stamina was running low.  
C) He was bruising up and bleeding  
D) He didn't have a force field  
F) He had a home made helmet on and that armor was too.  
G) He was suffocating and nearly drowned in water.  
H) He couldn't fire hand blasts or fire bubbles globicles 
I) He could not steal Hyperion's momentum  
J) He couldn't walk on air 

The list above are things a normal powered Juggernaut CAN do. But the Juggernaut featured on Thunderbolts could not display these because he was depowered, and about Kuurth, the Kuurth that possessed Cain couldn't have possessed him until Cain ALLOWED him too. Kuurth is basically a depowered Juggernaut + Kuurth + the ampped power of the Serpent via the weapon. Cyttorak had nothing to do with it and only allowed Cain keep the "RESIDUE POWER" of the Juggernaut..... NOT ALL OF IT!!! Because if Cain had 100% of the power of the Gem of Cyttorak, it would turn him into the TRION JUGGERNAUT!

Trion Juggernaut >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Serpent + Kuurth + Nightmare + D'Spayre combined! 

So DO NOT assume that Kuurth was equal to a 100% powered Juggernaut.
ProfessorQQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ProfessorQQ

OP said classic Juggernaunt.

What happens to Superman when he flies toward a moving Juggernaut, the same thing that happens to anything that flies toward a moving Juggernaut, it bounces right off him.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By termiteone4ever

This battle Goes to Silver Age for sure. Back in the days he was the real unstoppable force. Classic juggy doesnt stand any chance . Too much powers plus Mind rape / Hypnosis/ Speed and Hits Juggy never dream of plus the most powerful Power of SA supes had was power to gain A new power to defeat you any time of the day or do something Super out of no where he was not meant to lose. . I dont think if supes is Flying at his universal demension busing Speed Little Classic juggy is going to stand up that .

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By isaac_clarke

@CapitolPunishment said:

No Caption Provided
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By tron_bonne
@isaac_clarke said:

@CapitolPunishment said:

No Caption Provided
Thanks ^_____^v
Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Enemybird

THE JUGGERNAUT IS UNSTOPPABLE...UN FREAKING STOPPABLE....His powers are magical superman is weak against magic (not that he needs that weakness to win) JUGGERNAUT ALL THE WAY

busman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By busman

@termiteone4ever said:

This battle Goes to Silver Age for sure. Back in the days he was the real unstoppable force. Classic juggy doesnt stand any chance . Too much powers plus Mind rape / Hypnosis/ Speed and Hits Juggy never dream of plus the most powerful Power of SA supes had was power to gain A new power to defeat you any time of the day or do something Super out of no where he was not meant to lose. . I dont think if supes is Flying at his universal demension busing Speed Little Classic juggy is going to stand up that .

I'm pretty sure the OP stated it wasn't a battle at all... and the helmet is on and so are shields if this is Classic Juggs, Juggs stops him. Sadly enough Bright Blades logic wasn't too far from the truth and the fact that Superman would be fighting the momentum of an unstoppable MAGICAL constant would add to his favor considering it'd be the one typre of power he's not completely immune to. And this isn't whether or not the writers would write him a win it was simply the fact of who could move who. This IS debatable but i think if ANYONE can stop SA Supes it'd have to be Classic Juggs with Force fields up.