Superman Vs Juggernaut

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
" @tensor: Juggernaut is not dumb. He is not genius, but he is not dumb either. What is Superman gonna do to him, when his shield is up? "
But Superman can beat depowered Juggernaut.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By difficlus

BFR FTW... 

and btw hasn't this been done before? 

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#153  Edited By HellionVulcan

Juggernaut unless u mean current lol but superman can only BFR him unless his shield is up then he can't do a thing .

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Susanoo

... Superman may eventually lead him into a trap... but without BFR, Juggs wins.
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cypher's Gambit: The one that was with the X-men? Of course, he can beat him. But he still can't kill him. Juggernaut wins.
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By HellionVulcan
@tensor: & he can teleport back to the battlefeild like in world war hulk x-men tie ins so superman can throw him away but if Juggernaut wants to come back he can & superman may be able to fly & use his speed he still can't get through juggernauts shield that can dead stop anything so juggernaut can grab him & snap him .
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#157  Edited By EpitomeofCool

No Caption Provided
Superman wins.
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#158  Edited By tensor
@HellionVulcan: juggernaut cannot touch superman an even if he did there is no way he could stop even marvel knows this that is why they let supes kick juggernaut butt
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By HellionVulcan
@tensor: That non cannon crossover was pis superman can never effect juggernaut in any way shape or form just pis as venom held his own against superman in that so venom is stronger & a much better fighter & such right going by what u said ... as if they fought in comics & both were displayed power wise Juggernaut would win superman can not do a thing to him Unless BFR was allowed other wise we all know what happens superman loses .
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#160  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Superman just pushes the earth into the sun so hes not bfr but just moving the battlefield into the sun but commits mass genocide of the entire earth population.
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By tensor
@HellionVulcan: did venom beat superman sure not what u guys must understand cannon or not cannon you  must all know that marvel respect superman an he is in most dc crossovers than anybody else even the might galactus respect him if u want to go by cross over an not to mention reed the smartest in marvel has anybody recognize juggernaut NO
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By HellionVulcan
@god_spawn: superman would never do that unless it was the evil dups otherwise superman wouldn't let innocents die & i don't think that would kill juggernaut either .
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By termiteone4ever

@HellionVulcan said:

" @tensor: That non cannon crossover was pis superman can never effect juggernaut in any way shape or form just pis as venom held his own against superman in that so venom is stronger & a much better fighter & such right going by what u said ... as if they fought in comics & both were displayed power wise Juggernaut would win superman can not do a thing to him Unless BFR was allowed other wise we all know what happens superman loses . "

First of all Juggernaut cannot beat Superman.   
I may like the juggernaut and the hulk but no they are not in Superman's league.  
Now Let me give examples first start with the The juggernaut charge. Lets say superman doesnt do his immovable pose. Let say JUG hits him with his charge how is this charge going to hurt him? is this charge moving at the speed of light ? Now lets talk about his punches how is he going to hit superman . lets say he hits superman what the follow up ? Now tell me what is he going to do knock him out ? Hell no. Can juggernaut out smart him ? Can juggernaut BFr him ? If you answer No to all these Questions  Juggernaut just losT. 

Now let talk the simple facts.  
Superman can knock off his Helmet and speed blitz juggernaut face till he is Knocked out.  
During this speed Blitz there is nothing Juggernaut can do to stop this. I am pretty sure superman can rip off his armor.  
I saw what Cpt universe did to the unstoppable.Have in the hospital cant even talk. Knocked out.  
There is also this method. The first attack method one punch takes him air borne. he could have juggernaut jugging in the air for years. Jug cannot win. I notice he can bleed and be busted up. He can be KO. This been proven, he can be beaten and bbeaten up badly. I dont care if he comes back all he is comming back is for another KO or beating . He connot win he is not stronger he is not smarter not faster. 
Anyway this is my point will challenge all you Juggy Boys any day.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@termiteone4ever:
it beats my mass genocide idea
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:
"

@HellionVulcan said:

" @tensor: That non cannon crossover was pis superman can never effect juggernaut in any way shape or form just pis as venom held his own against superman in that so venom is stronger & a much better fighter & such right going by what u said ... as if they fought in comics & both were displayed power wise Juggernaut would win superman can not do a thing to him Unless BFR was allowed other wise we all know what happens superman loses . "

I may like the juggernaut and the hulk but no they are not in Superman's league.  
Now Let me give examples first start with the The juggernaut charge. Lets say superman doesnt do his immovable pose. Let say JUG hits him with his charge how is this charge going to hurt him? is this charge moving at the speed of light ? Now lets talk about his punches how is he going to hit superman . lets say he hits superman what the follow up ? Now tell me what is he going to do knock him out ? Hell no. Can juggernaut out smart him ? Can juggernaut BFr him ? If you answer No to all these Questions  Juggernaut just losT. 

Superman can knock off his Helmet and speed blitz juggernaut face till he is Knocked out.  
During this speed Blitz there is nothing Juggernaut can do to stop this. I am pretty sure superman can rip off his armor.  
I saw what Cpt universe did to the unstoppable.Have in the hospital cant even talk. Knocked out.  
There is also this method. The first attack method one punch takes him air borne. he could have juggernaut jugging in the air for years. Jug cannot win. I notice he can bleed and be busted up. He can be KO. This been proven, he can be beaten and bbeaten up badly. I dont care if he comes back all he is comming back is for another KO or beating . He connot win he is not stronger he is not smarter not faster. 

"
Juggernaut has never been KO'ed. His armor couldn't be scratched by planetary attacks, so Superman ain't busting that up. And that ain't doing shit to him since armor is just for fashion, he can summon it anytime he wants.  What has Captain Universe to do with Superman ? He used telepathic abilities on him. Superman doesn't have telepathy. Your point is flawed as always, so it's just another rubbish in the cyberspace.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By EpitomeofCool

"
No Caption Provided
Superman wins. "
sxgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By sxgt

super man would melt him with heat vision.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@termiteone4ever: 

Your entire plan was pretty screwed.

Juggs cant be harmed by physical attacks. meaning anything Superman has isnt gonna do anything.

So:

Juggs cant hit Superman, Superman cant kill Juggernaut.
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By tensor
@TheJuggernautpunch: u point is so off juggernaut has never been ko(lie) how can u say that when captain universe did it an quite easy plus supes hit juggy down on his butt with 1 punch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch: u point is so off juggernaut has never been ko(lie) how can u say that when captain marvel did it an quite easy plus supes hit juggy down on his butt with 1 punch "
Captain Marvel has never faced the Juggernaut. So who lies now ?
Crossovers are not canon.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@tensor said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch: u point is so off juggernaut has never been ko(lie) how can u say that when captain marvel did it an quite easy plus supes hit juggy down on his butt with 1 punch "
Crossovers arent cannon.
 Universe knocked him on his butt, but thats not a KO. Plus it was probably from TK.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#172  Edited By Ferro Vida

Superman. Even if he can just immobilize Juggernaut, he still wins. Cain can't match Superman's speed.

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz said:
" @tensor said:
Crossovers arent cannon.  Universe knocked him on his butt, but thats not a KO. Plus it was probably from TK. "
TP.
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By tensor
@TheJuggernautpunch: capatain universe i meant simple mistake but let us look at juggernaut knockout since u say he has never been 
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By termiteone4ever
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @termiteone4ever:   Your entire plan was pretty screwed.  Juggs cant be harmed by physical attacks. meaning anything Superman has isnt gonna do anything.  So:  Juggs cant hit Superman, Superman cant kill Juggernaut. " 

Dont tell me he cant get hurt or damage. Because i have seen Juggernaut get busted up. I will have Tensor Upload some scans.

@TheJuggernautpunch said:
"@termiteone4ever said:
"

@HellionVulcan said:

"
Juggernaut has never been KO'ed. His armor couldn't be scratched by planetary attacks, so Superman ain't busting that up. And that ain't doing shit to him since armor is just for fashion, he can summon it anytime he wants.  What has Captain Universe to do with Superman ? He used telepathic abilities on him. Superman doesn't have telepathy. Your point is flawed as always, so it's just another rubbish in the cyberspace. "

Jubby boy stop talking craziness . I remember onslaught Beating him too. What you mean what he has to do with it. He is the example thats he can get hurt . i am sure i saw Juggernaut face all busted up black eye all kind of damage. All i need is proof of him been damage. Another foolish commment you just made about his suit been only fashion. Now i may like JUg but he is not beating superman. He is not as unstoppable as you guys try to make him.  (I almost forgot) I am still waiting for guys to comment in the Galatus vs Trion Juggernaut thread.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Ferro Vida
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @tensor said:
Crossovers arent cannon.  Universe knocked him on his butt, but thats not a KO. Plus it was probably from TK. "
Universe?
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

" @TheJuggernautpunch: capatain universe i meant simple mistake but let us look at juggernaut knockout since u say he has never been 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
He was KO'ed by telepathy. Does Superman has telepathy ? No. When I said that, I mean by physical attacks.
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By tensor

juggernaut not unstoppable he was in bed after a beating.a bad 1 too plus is it me or the might armor is off how did mere humans strip juggernaut down to his hanes he had them on before

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By termiteone4ever
@Ferro Vida:
YEs  that what Tensor was trying to say . I called him to confirm this .
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @termiteone4ever:   Your entire plan was pretty screwed.  Juggs cant be harmed by physical attacks. meaning anything Superman has isnt gonna do anything.  So:  Juggs cant hit Superman, Superman cant kill Juggernaut. " 

Dont tell me he cant get hurt or damage. Because i have seen Juggernaut get busted up. I will have Tensor Upload some scans.

"@termiteone4ever said:
"

@HellionVulcan said:

"
Juggernaut has never been KO'ed. His armor couldn't be scratched by planetary attacks, so Superman ain't busting that up. And that ain't doing shit to him since armor is just for fashion, he can summon it anytime he wants.  What has Captain Universe to do with Superman ? He used telepathic abilities on him. Superman doesn't have telepathy. Your point is flawed as always, so it's just another rubbish in the cyberspace. "
 Jubby boy stop talking craziness . I remember onslaught Beating him too. What you mean what he has to do with it. He is the example thats he can get hurt . i am sure i saw Juggernaut face all busted up black eye all kind of damage. All i need is proof of him been damage. Another foolish commment you just made about his suit been only fashion. Now i may like JUg but he is not beating superman. He is not as unstoppable as you guys try to make him.  (I almost forgot) I am still waiting for guys to comment in the Galatus vs Trion Juggernaut thread. "
How about you read the entire Onslaught saga before posting nonsense ? Foolish comment ? Yes, because Juggernaut has never fought without his armor.... Epic Fail.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Ferro Vida
@termiteone4ever said:
" @Ferro Vida: YEs  that what Tensor was trying to say . I called him to confirm this . "
I'm asking what he means by Universe.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:
"
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
"
So ? I can upload scans of him being hit with a blast that teared a huge hole in reality and drove back Galactus, and he wasn't even scratched.
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By tensor
@TheJuggernautpunch: post what u want but this post show he is stoppable
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch: post what u want but this post show he is stoppable "
By telepathy, yes. Superman doesn't have telepathy. So your post is irrelevant.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Ferro Vida
@TheJuggernautpunch: @tensor: It's entirely possible that those scans were from a period where Juggernaut was weakened, isn't it? At the very least that is a low end showing for him, and nowhere near what he is like when he is at his best.
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By tensor
@TheJuggernautpunch: where in the comic it said telepathy he got his butt kick an captain uni came in for the kill if it was telepathy he did not have to blast down the place to come an killer juggernaut he could just sense him an kill him telepathically 
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch: @tensor: It's entirely possible that those scans were from a period where Juggernaut was weakened, isn't it? At the very least that is a low end showing for him, and nowhere near what he is like when he is at his best. "
Indeed. It seems Sterns forgot about his insane healing factor and his consistent durability showings. I mean, a guy who withstands God Blasts, blasts from cosmic entities like Stranger, gets bleed by this ?
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By termiteone4ever
" @termiteone4ever said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:

"@termiteone4ever said:
"

@HellionVulcan said:

"
 Jubby boy stop talking craziness . I remember onslaught Beating him too. What you mean what he has to do with it. He is the example thats he can get hurt . i am sure i saw Juggernaut face all busted up black eye all kind of damage. All i need is proof of him been damage. Another foolish commment you just made about his suit been only fashion. Now i may like JUg but he is not beating superman. He is not as unstoppable as you guys try to make him.  (I almost forgot) I am still waiting for guys to comment in the Galatus vs Trion Juggernaut thread. "
How about you read the entire Onslaught saga before posting nonsense ? Foolish comment ? Yes, because Juggernaut has never fought without his armor.... Epic Fail. "

Quiet with your foolishness. I have scans and have read this long ago. I saw what he did . I read the whole story of how he ripped the Gem out of his chest.  
Anyway debate with sence and not your feelings. I notice after you get your little hissy fit the next thing comes out of your mouth is profanties. Make sure you hold your ground this time. 
Hope you weeping well at tensor scans lol 

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch: where in the comic it said telepathy he got his butt kick an captain uni came in for the kill if it was telepathy he did not have to blast down the place to come an killer juggernaut he could just sense him an kill him telepathically  "
Read the damn issue. That was a mental probe.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:

"@termiteone4ever said:
"

@HellionVulcan said:

"
How about you read the entire Onslaught saga before posting nonsense ? Foolish comment ? Yes, because Juggernaut has never fought without his armor.... Epic Fail. "

Quiet with your foolishness. I have scans and have read this long ago. I saw what he did . I read the whole story of how he ripped the Gem out of his chest.  
Anyway debate with sence and not your feelings. I notice after you get your little hissy fit the next thing comes out of your mouth is profanties. Make sure you hold your ground this time. 
Hope you weeping well at tensor scans lol 

No Caption Provided
"
That is an illusion. Cain has never kept his gem in his chest, and crimson gem was never a crimson cosmos. Shows again that you don't read comics.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Ferro Vida
@tensor said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch: where in the comic it said telepathy he got his butt kick an captain uni came in for the kill if it was telepathy he did not have to blast down the place to come an killer juggernaut he could just sense him an kill him telepathically  "
Captain Universe doesn't have telepathy, at least they don't have it from the enigma force. 

" @Ferro Vida said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch: @tensor: It's entirely possible that those scans were from a period where Juggernaut was weakened, isn't it? At the very least that is a low end showing for him, and nowhere near what he is like when he is at his best. "
Indeed. It seems Sterns forgot about his insane healing factor and his consistent durability showings. I mean, a guy who withstands God Blasts, blasts from cosmic entities like Stranger, gets bleed by this ? "
Unless those scans are from around about his time with New Excalibur they are absolute PIS. When he is at his strongest he cannot be hurt by anything other than TP (though he can be beaten).
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida: Actually, they do. Nguen aquired telepathy, read ASM 628. It is even listed in the power list of the Uni-power.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

juggs wins
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By theiconic
@TheJuggernautpunch:  love tha name   makes me wanna play som  marv  vs cap 2......but juggs is ultra powerful no doubt  but  Skaar   son of hulk punched him in to orbit  what would stop supes from doing that?  and tossin him in a black hole? if skaar can punch him u know supes can
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Hellos
@Zoom said:

"Lets make this thread useful.  Juggernaut is mostly unstoppable right?  So if Juggernaut charges forward and Superman slams into him from the front...what happens? "

To answer the question from 12 months ago: 

This is what happens.
This is what happens.
@theiconic said:

" @TheJuggernautpunch:  love tha name   makes me wanna play som  marv  vs cap 2......but juggs is ultra powerful no doubt  but  Skaar   son of hulk punched him in to orbit  what would stop supes from doing that?  and tossin him in a black hole? if skaar can punch him u know supes can"

No BFR sticker, though I suppose if we followed that rule, Superman would also apparently start the thread off as dead, which would make it incredibly difficult for Clark to do much.    
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Ferro Vida
" @Ferro Vida: Actually, they do. Nguen aquired telepathy, read ASM 628. It is even listed in the power list of the Uni-power. "
Originally (when I first read a comic with it) it was not, but things change.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theiconic said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch:  love tha name   makes me wanna play som  marv  vs cap 2......but juggs is ultra powerful no doubt  but  Skaar   son of hulk punched him in to orbit  what would stop supes from doing that?  and tossin him in a black hole? if skaar can punch him u know supes can "
Of course he can. He can't only if Juggernaut puts up a forcefield ( though he hasn't used it for decades for... obvious reason). Though he can lift the chunk of the ground Juggs stands on and throw it far away. But I am not sure if Superman has even done something like that, lol.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @Ferro Vida: Actually, they do. Nguen aquired telepathy, read ASM 628. It is even listed in the power list of the Uni-power. "
Originally (when I first read a comic with it) it was not, but things change. "
Dramatically, I might say.
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By tensor
@TheJuggernautpunch: no calm down son i read the issue the 3 of them so spare me the little u have to say juggernaut was out class an quite easy i guess u are going to tell me that the black eye an the bloody noise he had was from telepathy spare me he got owned an stop for quite a bit of time too so your unstoppable juggernaut is quite stoppable an he was out for a long while too a very long while they had time to move him an all to a base he was ko live with it 
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor: Outclassed ? He got speed blitzed from behind, thrown into space, mind-raped and thrown back into manhattan. That is not outclassed, that is cheating, even Nguen admitted that.
What are you trying to prove ? Superman doesn't have telepathy, he can't hurt the Juggernaut, so what is it all about ?