#751 Edited by SpectresWrath01 (208 posts) - - Show Bio

@danm said:

The most likely scenario without BFR is that this is going to be a very long fight, as the battle rages and Jugs becomes more and more destructive there is a good chance Cyttorak would augment his power as he has done in the past when Jugs has been committed to destruction. This could very well turn into sups facing off against a Jugs similar to his 8th day form, the same one that wasn't the least bit phased by a all out assault by the likes of Thor, including easily tanking several direct hits from mjolnir without as much as blinking. Sups cant hurt Jugs, at all where sups will eventually, perhaps after a very long while, tire and Jugs will land a blow and that will be the beginning of the end.

Well it depends if Superman is in character or not in character. A no morals Superman would figure out pretty easily that Juggernauts powers are magic based and he cannot defeat him by brute force. He would Lobotomize him simply by removing Juggneranuts helmet and heat vision directed at the right spot of the head. This would make Juggernaut lose all sense of who he is completely. Even if Superman didnt do that he has mental attacks rarely used he can tap into just by willing it. Also depending if we are using pre or new 52 Superman. Both Silver age and Modern Age Superman had mental powers. This is Juggernauts only weakness besides being BFRed.

@hellionvulcan: Hulk has Thor beat in terms of Strength. This is why we see Hulk over power him. But in terms of striking power Thor is the best! Thors Hammer can lay out massive damage by using God Blast or just by Hammer attacks. Thor defeated Sentry/Void using his Hammer who at that time Sentry killed Gods!!! I know alot of people down talk Sentry as being weak but he is not. When Sentry/Void can rip a God in half and blow up Loki thats pretty powerful! Thor was the only one with enough Power to take him down.

Also. Thors God Blast has hurt some of the most powerful beings in the Marvel U. Thor even God Blasted Galactus and knocked him back if I am remembering correctly??? You might want to correct me on that. I do know Thor God Blasted a Eternity level being and knocked him down. I havent seen any Other Marvel or DC character (Superman, Silver Surfer, nobody) that did something like that without some kind of special enhancement. Thor did this without any improvements! Again I am talking about Striking Power not Brute Strength. Striking power does not mean fist attacks its over all power attacks. Hurting a Etnerity level being is close to Silver Age Supergirl beating up COIE Anti-monitor lol. Its insane!

Back to topic: I think if Superman wanted (and your oppinon may differ and thats fine) to he could Lobotomize Juggernaut and end the fight. Granted Juggernaut will not be dead but this isnt a fight to the death it is who will win without using BFR. Fight to the death its a tie. Superman comes back form even death by absorbing Sunlight/Juggernaut straight up cannot be killed unless the magic that empowers him is dispelled.

The topic says who will win. And I believe Superman can Lobotomize him and end the fight. Juggernaut would lose all sense of who he is,where he is, basically it shuts of his mind and all of its functions. This would mean the end for Juggernaut.....there is no healing factor that will heal a Brain shutdown. It would repair his brain functions over time......like the JLU cartoon Doomsday and his healing factor and adaptability power but for the moment he was just a helpless creature, completely dead upstairs. Im sure this would also happen to Juggernaut but you may disagree.

Anyway, my votes for Superman here by Lobotomy but there is a small chance it may not work so Ill give you that. But my vote is unchanged. Superman wins this fight.

Personally the only characters in the Marvel U id vote against Superman in situations is people I feel have enough power or brains to take him down. Mostly because Superman is over powered!!! But I also think he also should be.

List of Potential Marvel Characters that could defeat Superman:

1. Silver Surfer- I think he can beat Superman. He has the right tools and enough power to do it. Supermans chance of victory is very slim here but he can win. Enough Sunlight abosption or try to overpower the Surfer fast enough. On the other hand Surfer can simply drain out Supermans power. Id say this fight depends on who gets the drop on the other first. If the fight gets dragged out Surfer wins. It wont take Surfer long to study Supermans biology and take him out swiftly. If Superman lets this happen or prolongs the fight he loses.

2. Thor- He has enough hitting power to KO Superman. But Superman can also over power him.

3. Quasar- Unlikely to win but with strong enough shields and draining his enegry its possible he can pull it off. Ignoring PIS where Quasar blocks Galactus attacks ( that happened mostly because energy attacks dont work on Quasar; and I think Superman will use his fist!). But If Superman can break his shield Superman wins if not Quasar drains out all of Supermans energy. I cant see Quasars shields being more powerful than Hal Jordans. Maybe they are but that will take alot of time searching for feats.

4. Thanos- Character most likely to straight up out fight Superman. Superman will have his hands full but with alittle luck he can win. Thanos durability rivals that of Darkseid. I cant see either of them going down unless someone puts out massive amounts of Power. Thanos also has the Brains and the Brawn so that makes this tricky.

5. Doctor Doom- Enough said he is Doctor Doom he will find a way.

Thats pretty much it for me. Im sure there are others Im not thinking of right now but IMO these guys can take Superman down. If a character lacks the power then my vote will go Superman. He is too smart, powerful, and fast.

Hope I didnt bore you with all my ranting and thanks for the compliment.

#752 Posted by antiwhipped (157 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't lobotomize the juggernaught. Pretty sure he is able to continue with just bones.

#753 Edited by P0rtal (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Casual Juggs isn't that much more powerful in physical strength than Hulk or Thor. Superman would be seriously injured if stuck by Juggernaut, however he'd recover quickly and lay the smack down...a smack down that would deal 0 physical damage but ultimately force Juggernaut to stop trying and give up, as neither side can really be hurt by the other once Superman realizes he is magical.

#754 Posted by Vaeternus (8306 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman punches Juggernaut into the other side of space

#755 Edited by AlteredBeast (149 posts) - - Show Bio

#756 Posted by AlteredBeast (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut

#757 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, amalgam juggs is a b!tch

got kayoed in their first encounter

#758 Edited by alcoholbob (1190 posts) - - Show Bio

sounds fascinating

#759 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins.

I 've seen Juggernaut losing to Hulk.

#760 Posted by schillenger420 (733 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Superman strong enough to literally just take Juggernauts gem by force? This assumes Superman figures out that's where his power comes from. Superman has been shown to be able to figure such things out.... if he does Juggernauts toast. Even if that doesn't work I don't see how Juggernaut deals with Superman's speed. I can see Juggernaut just getting so frustrated and bored with the whole thing he say's, "enough, you win, i'm going home." Not sure if either can knock the other out, but I don't see how Juggernaut even lays a hand on Superman. If it's at all possible to knock Juggernaut out though, Superman can do it. He's smart enough to use Jugg's momentum against him, meaning Superman never has to STOP Juggs. Shouldn't even really be that tough as many martial arts are based on using your opponents momentum to your advantage. Failing that how many times can Superman punch something in a second? His speed is right up there with the Flash, so he can do almost everything Flash can, but with the extra abilities of... well Superman. Yeah... no way Juggernaut wins. Best case for him is a draw.

#761 Posted by SpectresWrath01 (208 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't lobotomize the juggernaught. Pretty sure he is able to continue with just bones.

Magic kept him going in that state. He wasnt in his normal state....otherwise Charles Xavier would never have beaten him. And we've seen Professor X take him down with mental attacks so what your saying doesnt make much sense. If the Juggernaut needs no mind for his actions Charles Xavier and the Xmen would have never been able to defeat him in several encounters. Its a very common and well known fact that Juggernauts only weakness is his mind and thats why he wears that helmet. If your trying to tell me Xavier cant take him down with Mental attacks well then you have discounted atleast 30 years of comics involving Juggernaut!

No Juggernauts only weakness is his mind. This is unchanged!!!

@vaeternus said:

sounds fascinating

Yes Superman can just hit Juggernaut to space but that would be Field Removal and forbidden in these forums which is kind of silly to even make situations like this.......?

Is Superman strong enough to literally just take Juggernauts gem by force? This assumes Superman figures out that's where his power comes from. Superman has been shown to be able to figure such things out.... if he does Juggernauts toast. Even if that doesn't work I don't see how Juggernaut deals with Superman's speed. I can see Juggernaut just getting so frustrated and bored with the whole thing he say's, "enough, you win, i'm going home." Not sure if either can knock the other out, but I don't see how Juggernaut even lays a hand on Superman. If it's at all possible to knock Juggernaut out though, Superman can do it. He's smart enough to use Jugg's momentum against him, meaning Superman never has to STOP Juggs. Shouldn't even really be that tough as many martial arts are based on using your opponents momentum to your advantage. Failing that how many times can Superman punch something in a second? His speed is right up there with the Flash, so he can do almost everything Flash can, but with the extra abilities of... well Superman. Yeah... no way Juggernaut wins. Best case for him is a draw.

Well this isnt a realistic conversation Superman would never ever have to resort to doing any of this......All Superman has to do is BFR Juggernaut ever time they encounter and the fight is over. Superman can one shot Juggernaut into Space.

The argument is pretty much OP wants to know another way Superman can win except by BFRing him. And yes Speed is also another factor....Juggernaut has no way of touching Superman at all. Realistically speaking.

#762 Edited by Vaeternus (8306 posts) - - Show Bio
@alchoholbob,

Yes fascinating indeed....and probably very likely especially when Juggs struggles with Hulk;)

@spectreswrath01, true...I was merely using a more realistic scenario once Supes realizes he can't actually "kill" juggernaut, there sure as hell ain't no way he's killing Supes either so I figured he can just punch off into space or perhaps throw him into the Sun(which I'd like to see how Jugg would survive that) plus, we've seen Juggs have a hard time vs. Hulk. Of course Supes has other options once he realizes he won't be able to permanently put down juggernaut

What do you think honestly? Not that Supes would want to "kill" knowing Clark but perhaps he could freeze him and keep Juggs in the FOS as a trophy? lol

#763 Posted by Lvenger (15993 posts) - - Show Bio

The most likely event is a stalemate. Superman hasn't got much chance of actually hurting Juggernaut given that his durability is amped by a mystical forcefield so tanking Superman's attacks won't be a problem for Juggernaut. Similarly, the unstoppable motion thing won't be easy for Superman to physically handle. On the other hand, Juggernaut can't really tag Superman given that Superman has hypersonic+ combat speed and nanosecond reaction times. Even if by some miracle Juggernaut wails on Superman, Superman can just fly up very high to avoid Juggernaut and recover. Superman does stand a chance of winning via BFR and is more likely to do this than Juggernaut is to beat Superman but it wouldn't be easy.

#764 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15891 posts) - - Show Bio

supes wins. fairly easily.

#765 Posted by schillenger420 (733 posts) - - Show Bio

@alchoholbob,

Yes fascinating indeed....and probably very likely especially when Juggs struggles with Hulk;)

@spectreswrath01, true...I was merely using a more realistic scenario once Supes realizes he can't actually "kill" juggernaut, there sure as hell ain't no way he's killing Supes either so I figured he can just punch off into space or perhaps throw him into the Sun(which I'd like to see how Jugg would survive that) plus, we've seen Juggs have a hard time vs. Hulk. Of course Supes has other options once he realizes he won't be able to permanently put down juggernaut

What do you think honestly? Not that Supes would want to "kill" knowing Clark but perhaps he could freeze him and keep Juggs in the FOS as a trophy? lol

Good point. If Superman put Juggernaut in the Sun, is that really a bfr?? I don't see how Juggernaut survives that so technically according to these rules wouldn't that still be a win for Superman? Assuming the sun would kill Juggernaut of course, but say it doesn't..... say Superman just grabs Juggernaut and moves the fight too the sun? Too my mind, if that were to happen, it would just be a matter of time before Superman pounds Juggernaut into oblivion, magic be damned.....

#766 Edited by alcoholbob (1190 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:
@alchoholbob,

Good point. If Superman put Juggernaut in the Sun, is that really a bfr?? I don't see how Juggernaut survives that so technically according to these rules wouldn't that still be a win for Superman? Assuming the sun would kill Juggernaut of course, but say it doesn't..... say Superman just grabs Juggernaut and moves the fight too the sun? Too my mind, if that were to happen, it would just be a matter of time before Superman pounds Juggernaut into oblivion, magic be damned.....

Juggnaut has shrugged off attacks from Eternity, Oblivion, multiversal abstracts with no effect, the sun is nothing to him, LOL...

#767 Edited by Vaeternus (8306 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:
@alchoholbob,

Thanks. I know, while I really honestly doubt Jugg could survive a sun dive who's to say Supes can't just throw him to the sun? I mean the guy bench presses the Earth's weight 5 days straight without rest or sun exposure...lol.

@schillenger420 said:

@vaeternus said:
@alchoholbob,

Juggnaut has shrugged off attacks from Eternity, Oblivion, multiversal abstracts with no effect, the sun is nothing to him, LOL...

Is there proof of that? Him surviving a sun dip that is? lol Supes has also dealt with far more powerful beings then Juggernaut. Darkseid, Doomsday, Imperiex, Mxy among other crazy stuff during the SA.

#768 Edited by schillenger420 (733 posts) - - Show Bio

@schillenger420 said:

@vaeternus said:
@alchoholbob,

I'm with Vaeternus in that i'd like to see proof of such durability. And apparently you missed the second point I was trying to make in that, even if the sun doesn't outright kill Juggernaut, it will continually power-up Superman to the point where he can easily shatter dimensions with a punch..... I don't see how Juggernaut survives. Frankly Superman as written, with an extended sun-dip could theoretically punch his way into whatever dimension Cyttorak lives and beats him too. I realize that's probably taking it too far with the scenario, but..... with an extended sun-dip Superman is literally that op'd. That's why I don't like him as a literary character.... he's the ultimate dues ex.

#769 Posted by SpectresWrath01 (208 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

The most likely event is a stalemate. Superman hasn't got much chance of actually hurting Juggernaut given that his durability is amped by a mystical forcefield so tanking Superman's attacks won't be a problem for Juggernaut. Similarly, the unstoppable motion thing won't be easy for Superman to physically handle. On the other hand, Juggernaut can't really tag Superman given that Superman has hypersonic+ combat speed and nanosecond reaction times. Even if by some miracle Juggernaut wails on Superman, Superman can just fly up very high to avoid Juggernaut and recover. Superman does stand a chance of winning via BFR and is more likely to do this than Juggernaut is to beat Superman but it wouldn't be easy.

Well if Superman is allowed to BFR then he does win this fairly easy. As far as Juggernaut tanking Supermans attacks....well yes but one attack from Superman at full power is Juggernaut getting knocked from Metropolis to Gothem lol.

@vaeternus said:
@alchoholbob,

Interesting....however rules state No BFR which means field removal. Superman isnt allowed to ditch him into the sun and leave him there. Superman can take him to the sun but would have to continue the fight inside the Sun, until Juggernaut is put down which wont happen...unless the power of the sun is more powerful than the Magic empowering Juggernaut.

This is the key for any character to defeat the Juggernaut. The Source of Power needs to be stronger than the Source of Juggernauts Power. Then Juggernaut will die! Example- Juggernaut vs The Living Tribunal no BFR allowed.....is it a tie- HELL NO! The Living Tribunals power is so great he can undo Juggernauts Magic.

The reason why I think your proposal is interesting is because if Superman takes the fight to the sun and absorbs enough power its possible he might be able to put him down. But were talking about insane amounts of power.

#770 Edited by Lvenger (15993 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if Superman is allowed to BFR then he does win this fairly easy. As far as Juggernaut tanking Supermans attacks....well yes but one attack from Superman at full power is Juggernaut getting knocked from Metropolis to Gothem lol.

Yes that's true. Juggernaut won't be unflinching in the face of Superman's attacks. But now that I've seen that the OP says no BFR, it's hard to see how Superman can pull off a win. Juggs can tank Superman's attacks and Superman can keep out of Juggernaut's hair. It's a stalemate for the most part. Superman does have the greater chance of finding a way to win in an in character fight and in an out of character fight, more options are open to Superman.

#771 Edited by GhostRavage (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman loses because he lacks of tools to beat Juggernaut. Superman will just be running and heat visioning and stuff that will do anything to Juggs. The OP should said straight up brawl so Juggs could have a chance to win, however, that doesn't mean he can lose. Superman is not a god and he doesn't have any cosmic powers nor magic. Its all pure physical potential, therefore, he can't win. Even Hulk said in the war at Manhattan that he wouldn't be able to stop Juggs, and Hulk is someone with "limitless strength".

BFR is the most common tool Superman has against almost everybody. You take that away and half of Superman victories become loses.

Vaeternus

Is there proof of that? Him surviving a sun dip that is? lol Supes has also dealt with far more powerful beings then Juggernaut. Darkseid, Doomsday, Imperiex, Mxy among other crazy stuff during the SA.

None of them are unstoppable. Having more powers doesn't mean he can beat someone with less powers. The Juggernaut is indeed an unmovable object. The guy in speedos loses.

#772 Edited by Star_Scream (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't super just fly up and give a barrage of heat vision and ice breath? Or even just destroy the planet? Maybe I'm just grasping for straws but just my two cents.

#773 Edited by Darth_Lampe (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman can pretty easily remove Juggs from a fight, the trick with Juggernaut is keeping him out of the way long enough. If BFR is off the table, it'd be an interesting fight. Juggs can't really be hurt at all by anything Superman could do, but he'd also have trouble hitting Supes. If Supes is feeling more competitive, and doesn't fly around and they just go toe to toe, Juggernaut would win. But since Superman isn't going to just let Juggs wail on him, he'd either have to get creative or they'd both get bored and leave it at that.

Classic Juggernaut is insanely strong, and no one has written that version in years. Superman in BFR, and without it given that Supes is smarter than Juggs I'd lean toward him finding a way to stop Juggs though not necessarily KO'ing. But in a physical match, just punchin and brawlin, Juggernaut would win.

#774 Posted by Racob7 (3735 posts) - - Show Bio
#775 Posted by GhostRavage (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

No... if Gladiator is basically Superman, then, Superman is not as powerful as he ridiculously is in this site. Do you agree?

#776 Edited by Star_Scream (11 posts) - - Show Bio

No glads isn't on supes level, theoretically it's questionable because most people think the whole planet destroying feat but we don't know the state the planet was in. The planet could have Been decaying or dead for a while which could effect the level of force necessary to destroy it. But I don't think glads has done anything to match supes feats. Don't really know why glads is brought up though :/

#777 Edited by schillenger420 (733 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't super just fly up and give a barrage of heat vision and ice breath? Or even just destroy the planet? Maybe I'm just grasping for straws but just my two cents.

That's an interesting idea....I don't know about just destroy the planet because that's pretty out of character, but he could alternately super-cool and super heat Juggs. When physical objects are subject to such extreme and rapid temp. changes they weaken. Even the strongest of materials are susceptible to this. If once doesn't do it just repeat.... eventually whatever your trying to break.... breaks. It could work, and Superman never has to lay a hand on him.

#778 Posted by ZombieMowlcher (616 posts) - - Show Bio

This battle has been going on for a while now.

#779 Posted by schillenger420 (733 posts) - - Show Bio

This battle has been going on for a while now.

Hey.... it's Jugg's vs. Superman, isn't that kinda how it's supposed to be?:>)

#780 Edited by ZombieMowlcher (616 posts) - - Show Bio
#781 Posted by Star_Scream (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@shillenger420 yeah that could possibly work, it doesn't say that they are in character but the rules do say , unless stated morals do apply. Supes could possibly just make a huge crater so jugs can't escape. Besides BFR,BFD or incapacitating jugs there isn't a way for supes to win

#782 Edited by TheAcidSkull (15891 posts) - - Show Bio

This is ridiculous, supes wins.

#783 Posted by Darth_Lampe (7 posts) - - Show Bio

How so? Without BFR, what can Supes do to kill or KO Juggs?

#784 Edited by TheAcidSkull (15891 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull said:

I know juggernaut is insanely durable and all, but he is NOT indestructible, he can be hurt, and people weaker than superman have done so, so i don't see why people make him out to be THIS powerful, he isn't. He can Be KO'd, it'll be tough, but supes will pull it off, so can hulk, and many others. it won't be easy, but if this isn't trion juggs, supes wins.

#785 Edited by xlab3000 (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut wins

#786 Posted by Darth_Lampe (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@darth_lampe said:
@theacidskull said:

I know juggernaut is insanely durable and all, but he is NOT indestructible, he can be hurt, and people weaker than superman have done so, so i don't see why people make him out to be THIS powerful, he isn't. He can Be KO'd, it'll be tough, but supes will pull it off, so can hulk, and many others. it won't be easy, but if this isn't trion juggs, supes wins.

To my knowledge he's never been KO'd due to physical force alone. Hulk is Juggernaut's equal, generally speaking, and they two go back and forth in fights, wins, and strength. I can give Superman agility, speed, intelligence, experience and he might be able to do something to take Juggernaut out of the fight or detain in some way like most superheroes do to Juggs, but he wouldn't be able to brawl him out. Juggernaut can't really be hurt, that's part of his deal. Hitting him, throwing him around, those things will effect physics, he's still under gravitational forces. You can hit him hard enough to knock him into space or throw him, but that's different from actual damage to the dude. Since BFR is off the table, I can't see Superman making this a bar room brawl. After a few hits he's going to realize Cain can dish it out and take it, and prolly use other abilities to not much effect.

Juggs has tanked some pretty impressive stuff before, and routinely makes 100 ton'ers look like children. This is a dude that can brawl with the Hulk, who is built for brawling. Classic Juggs, I'm not saying he'd win the fight, since if Superman is written correctly, Juggs would have massive trouble hitting him. But I just don't see anything Supes can do that would stop Marco if BFR is off table. I think it'd be a stalemate the way OP has written it up.

#787 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15891 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull said:

@darth_lampe said:
@theacidskull said:

To my knowledge he's never been KO'd due to physical force alone. Hulk is Juggernaut's equal, generally speaking, and they two go back and forth in fights, wins, and strength. I can give Superman agility, speed, intelligence, experience and he might be able to do something to take Juggernaut out of the fight or detain in some way like most superheroes do to Juggs, but he wouldn't be able to brawl him out. Juggernaut can't really be hurt, that's part of his deal. Hitting him, throwing him around, those things will effect physics, he's still under gravitational forces. You can hit him hard enough to knock him into space or throw him, but that's different from actual damage to the dude. Since BFR is off the table, I can't see Superman making this a bar room brawl. After a few hits he's going to realize Cain can dish it out and take it, and prolly use other abilities to not much effect.

Juggs has tanked some pretty impressive stuff before, and routinely makes 100 ton'ers look like children. This is a dude that can brawl with the Hulk, who is built for brawling. Classic Juggs, I'm not saying he'd win the fight, since if Superman is written correctly, Juggs would have massive trouble hitting him. But I just don't see anything Supes can do that would stop Marco if BFR is off table. I think it'd be a stalemate the way OP has written it up.

Mhh Good points man :), i think i can agree. But i still give supes the edge by a little.

#789 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10235 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman turns the ground under Cain's feet into hot mush....Juggy sinks, Superman wins.

#790 Posted by GhostRavage (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@schillenger420: Juggernaut powers are magic based. Therefore he can't be encased within the physics laws.

#791 Posted by wolverine1610 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Superman weak to magic and the juggernaut is basically full of the stuff. magic punches, magic regeneration, magic shield and magic endurance, the need to not eat sleep or breath magically, and the magic ability to not being able to be halted. superman may have speed but he's gonna have to get close and hit him sometime

#792 Edited by darkazrael999 (3676 posts) - - Show Bio

Given the beating Juggernaut gave Thor during the '8th Day' arc, I don't think that will be the outcome of this fight.

#793 Posted by Pipxeroth (496 posts) - - Show Bio

No BFR juggs wins.

I hate him so much ._.

- Pip

#794 Posted by ColaNicole (504 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Superman would own him, though I'm not gonna even bother trying to change peoples minds. One thing I will say however, is that Juggernaut is highly overrated in his ability. There's so much Supes has over him it's ridiculous.

#795 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15891 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull said:

Given the beating Juggernaut gave Thor during the '8th Day' arc, I don't think that will be the outcome of this fight.

8th day juggernaut=/= Normal juggernaut.

#796 Posted by Beezlebub (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

So superman wins?

#797 Posted by Cregan_Stark (524 posts) - - Show Bio

Without BFR, Superman has no chance of actually defeating Juggs. Juggs wins handily

#798 Posted by 10SGuy414 (32 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems this is a debate that isn't getting resolved any time soon. I would suggest you check out a posted forum discussion called (Power Defined). The great debating minds in this post might just be the ones to bring some consensus to these battles!

#799 Edited by dondave (26553 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate

#800 Edited by Lvenger (15993 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Stalemate

This or BFR from Superman. Despite what Hulk fanboys may think, Juggernaut poses more trouble to Superman than even World Breaker Hulk can. Juggernaut is almost impossible to hurt so Superman won't be able to harm Juggernaut with his attacks most probably. But neither can Juggernaut tag Superman consistently to allow him to win so it'll stay a stalemate.